Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Infusion de Tubereuse Prada for women
dislike

tuberose
Infusion de Tubereuse Prada for women Pictures

Infusion de Tubereuse is a fragrance for women introduced in 2010 as a limited edition. Perfumer is Daniela Andrier. The composition includes tuberose, petit grain oil and red orange. Available as 50 and 100ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Blood Orange Tuberose Petitgrain Labdanum

No6 Tubereuse
Tuberose

Infusion de Tubereuse Fragrance Reviews

TillyWave
TillyWave

I find Infusion de Tubereuse to be a sparse, almost austere fragrance. The notes are singular, presenting themselves with no other accents, no other depths.
The blood orange in the top notes is a fleeting note, then the tuberose, initially the purple sweet kind, over a petitgrain base is what comes first. The tuberose changes from the sweet to the white, while the petitgrain gets stronger. And that's pretty much it...white flowers over a woody base.
This is not a negative review, I like this fragrance a lot actually, its simplicity is pleasing, the notes are very natural smelling, the silage is soft, it does last for 4 to 6 hours.

sjam3295
sjam3295

This is one of my favourite scents. It's not what I expect of a tuberose perfume: I don't find it at all indolic, in spite of its description as "animalic", but a fresh, green, light floral; not too sweet, faintly creamy without being thick or cloying.

The first breath is lovely bitter orange to me, perhaps the blood orange and neroli combining; the tuberose comes into its own during the dry-down. The freshness somehow lasts all the way through. It's a clean scent, like wearing a freshly laundered white cotton shirt in a spring garden.

I find this doesn't have great sillage, but does last a long time on me - perhaps 6 or 7 hours.

CitrusHead
CitrusHead

This is very much like "Infusion de Iris" especially in the drydown phase. Infusion de Iris is like a grey wool, no ruffles, modern, well-tailored skirt suit. The Infusion de Tuberose is like that same suit with a small sparkly flower pin on the lapel; just a little bit of femininity.

I smell the tuberose in the beginning & then it fades within the hour to a gentle flower scent; it's still there but it's very close to the skin. The scent really goes to the same powdery "Iris" scent with just that hint of the flower. I would really like more tuberose and flowers to make this stand out.

This Tuberose version lasts just slightly longer on my skin than the Iris but just a smidge; maybe 3 hours. Sillage is very close to the skin.

I like it but don't see any need to own it especially if you already have the "Iris" version.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Soft, clean, orangey tuberose scent. I find this to be light in projection but above average to great in longevity. It's like a plain white tee shirt or freshly washed, sun dried white bed sheets. It feels crisp and stainless, very light and easy like the shade of white itself. Prada Infusion De Tubereuse definetly is not all about tuberose, just as Fleur D'Oranger is not all about neroli and orange blossom. Ironically, the latter is more focused on tuberose than is the former. I enjoy them both, but when I want a clean tuberose, I prefer Fleur D'Oranger. For those days I wanna feel steam pressed and put together, I reach for this.

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Opened as a crisp green floral, Infusion de Tubéreuse then shifts to a buttery and powdery white floral scent, while remaining incredibly airy and tranparent. At the first few hours, I didn't detect much citrus elements as I was out in the cold. However, the green citrus facet of petitgrain seems to unfold when my skin was heated up indoors, and together paired with the mildly sweet tuberose and an underlying amber trace, engenders an elegant skin scent illusion.

The sillage is very close to the skin. But Infusion de Tubéreuse is fairly tenacious with a longevity of 10 hours and counting. I have to admit that for me the tuberose in Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse is too blurry and gauzy for its namesake, thus for a polite and gentle tuberose-themed fragrance I think for example, Diptyque Do Son, is purer and more apt. But it's still a lovely concotion nontheless. I'd recommend it to those who are looking for a clean floral skin scent without being soapy.

My second bottle, and I still love this one. Its elegant, chic and very feminine. Love the Tuberouse and bloodorange-mix. Longlasting on my skin. Less is more, so spray carefully.

Min andra flaska och älskar den fortfarande. Den är elegant, chic och väldigt feminin. Älskar Tuberouse och blodapelsin-mixen. Otroligt hållbar på min hud. Lite är lagom så spreja försiktigt.

ledavis727
ledavis727

This fragrance is so yummy! For those who are wary of tuberose, this is a perfect example of tuberose done well. It is rich, creamy, yet considerably lightened by the blood orange and petitgrain. It starts off with a very recognizable blast of tuberose with the blood orange sharply cutting though it, then mellows out into a creamy waltz of the two notes working together in harmony. A very sunny, summery scent, definitely something that could be worn day or night. The bottle is understated and gorgeous and the pale lavender liquid is whimsical and playful. Very long lasting with moderate silliage; it tends to whisper around you and you catch a whiff whenever you move. Can't wait to try it on a humid Florida day. All in all a winner in my book, and this is coming from someone who swore off tuberose scents after buying Truth or Dare! Thumbs up, Prada.

lia78
lia78

I'm so amazed at this scent! It's absolutely Beautiful! The tuberose is just perfect! It's fresh and surprisingly has staying power. This is a successful blind buy. I love the iris infusions of Prada which usually has a powdery dry down but, this is an exception to the line. It's a delightful bouquet of fresh tuberose all the way through.
I was walking in a beautiful garden yesterday, and after I've sprayed myself, my bottle fell and broke. I was devastated!!! After some time, I realized how the garden must have been so giddy of the scent that it wanted some for itself ;-) There's currently no tuberose growing in the garden. And what a surprise it must have been for the resident plants to see that what they thought was a fellow flower... was just my PRADA... lol ;-)
My next bottle will arrive soon. In the meantime, I'll just be walking in the garden for a sniff ;-)

harpist
harpist

I was very intrigued by the bottle design and hopeful for the tuberose notes. I haven't had much luck with the Prada line but I finally found one that I can appreciate! Thanks to a very generous Fragrantican, I was able to test this out!

Initially there is a very strong bitter citrus note from the blood orange and then the laudanum comes in with a slightly masculine aromatic balmy note. The petite grain then slowly twinkles in with a rosy quality, but in a way that is fresh and green such as a twig or leaf being snapped off of a particular plant. Honestly the tuberose is quite soft in this, but I believe it gives this mix a creamy dry down. So I wouldn't recommend this if you're going for a strong tuberose. With my chemistry it becomes a moderately sweet and calm floral with animalic balmy tones. Interestingly, this becomes sweeter and creamier as it goes, which really makes me want to go for another whiff.

It is a little overwhelming at first, but then it dries down to a calming creamy skin scent after 30 minutes. I can't really pinpoint what it is, but this is a scent I would imagine a high class spa would use because it's really very intriguing to the senses in a relaxing way. I don't think you could really offend anyone with this as it becomes light and dreamy. I will update for a longevity test, but at this rate I don't think it would go any longer than 3-4 hours on skin.

This is very lovely in its own unique category- it gives a vibe that only a very powerful and humbly confident woman can pull off with her intelligence, which thus makes her attractive. I can definitely see this as a seductive cozy autumn scent with the someone special at the nape of the neck. A high like verging on a love, but I don't think I can devote myself to a full bottle yet. So decants it is. :)

cinsot
cinsot

I was immediately drawn to the starched white linen tablecloth aroma of the composition upon inhaling Infusion de Tubereuse for the first time, reminding me of formal Sunday lunches growing up. I often associate this smell with sunshine, so it is a mood elevating happy scent, perfect for a warm spring’s day.

A citrus fresh clean laundry scent I would usually have difficulty embracing as perfume but this seems to work somehow. I swear I can smell gardenia in the mix as it does remind me of Caswell Massey Gardenia to some extent.

Nice. Not a love, more a solid like.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

The initial spray from my newly opened bottle gave me a blast of tuberose that made me leave it untouched for more than a month... But now when I apply it, oh how delightful it is! The amazing orchestra of tuberose, petit grain and blood orange play the most adorable melody on my skin. These sheer notes, so beautifully combined, linger close to me for a long, long time. Subtle and innocent, and at the same time providing that pleasant feeling of not smelling like any other woman around.

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

I am a big tubereuse fan! I love this scent so much! It may not so girlish. It is great for a lady. The longevity can keep about 6~8 hours on my skin although the sillage is soft. It's so fabulous!!!

Fizzy
Fizzy

If somebody is sad and crying here because it was discontinued - it is time to stop it and to tell me, I love you Fizzy! I have good breaking news for you - Prada Tubereuse smells exactly like Douglas Hannant from Robert Piguet. Even more - Douglas Hannant is lush, rich and ever lasting, Prada is more watery skinscent. Do you want know, how Douglas Hannant smells like? Please read my old review for it.

cumulnimbus
cumulnimbus

Wonderful, wonderful light citrus tuberose, very subtle and elegant. It is a joy to wear it on warm days specially if you layer it with the body lotion. I really like it very much, it is fresh and love the light labdanum note.

The only inconvenient is it works as a edc on my skin so I need to apply substantially and I keep myself from using it too much as it was discontinued... Please Prada, bring this one back.

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

where is the tuberose in this one ? I tried this today and it was all so watery :(

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

A soft clean transparent orange/petitgrain scent with a natural tuberose. I think the osmanthus is what makes this fragrance smell so natural and airy. It becomes a soft sweet orange floral and stays there. A very simple and natural scent. I am not as disappointed with this edition as I was with infusion d'oranger. I believe I will need to use a heavier hand while spraying and test this again soon.

I think it needs to be sprayed in a very warm area of your body to warm up the nice petitgrain note and spice up the tuberose. That would make the whole experience more worth it! It is still a nice inoffensive scent for those who cannot stand strong perfume. It has class and quality.

EDIT my tastes have changed and I am now totally in love with the sweet and soft orange/tuberose watery scent. It is perfect on a really hot day!

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Prada Tubereuse goes on sheer then turns into a rich skinscent.

The very first impression i got was dusty cloud of figs and sheer, sweet florals. I was reminded of "Flagrant Delice" BY TERRY. There is definitely an "almondy" note infused in there.

Tubereuse becomes warmer and creamier but never overly sweet or loud. It is nothing like your well known Tuberose Divas - Fracas, Michael Kors or Lou Lou.

Overall, Prada IDT is a low key, low sillage skin scent that is comforting, mysterious and intriguing. Great choice for a romantic dinner or snuggle-up sessions.

Henriette
Henriette

I love other tubereuse based perfumes (Fracas first of all) but this is a very nice surprise. While I would never dare Fracas in hot climates, this Infusion would be gladly worn.
I love the touch of the sanguine orange, it gives a nice boost and sweep away the deja vu feeling.
And for those who shy away from too much floral or too much fruity perfumes this is a perfect choice.
Really lovely, good staying power, nice sillage, very very nice.

sky76sky
sky76sky

100% Prada Infusions: 20% tuberose, 5% ashtray, 5% powder found on quality latex gloves, 30 % space invading hyper-clean musk, 30% petit grain, 5% blood orange, 10% confusion.

You either love tuberose or you hate it - but here's another perfectly polished Infusion scent which allows any hater to enjoy. Odd.

Generally, gentle scents don't tend to trigger a perfume headache but IT seems to creep up on me & jab me softly above the eye. For such a non invasive scent it sure invades my headspace. Odd.

This smells like static cling inside some very posh air-dried laundry owned by an infrequent smoker with a great taste in body cleansing products. Oddly pleasant - like a shouting butterfly - but not needed in this sniffer's wardrobe.

What a nice surpirse! Less is more and I smell wonderful for several hours. Tuberose & blood orange is a very nice mix.

Härlig överraskning! Lite är lagom och jag doftar gott länge. Tuberose och blodapelsin är en suverän mix.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

This has been my go to spring scent for the last two
years!Once I see the tulips open and the cherry blossoms
bud,it`s time for something uplifting and positive!
I generally don`t even like tuberose,but there is something about this scent that makes me smile.The
blood orange gives it a fresh crispness so it`s not
a heavy floral,I also detect a hint of vanilla,which
gives it a creamy appeal.When I smell this I think of
a beautiful garden,flowers budding,after a long winter,
a cool breeze,and promises of long carefree summer days
yet to come.If you listen carefully you can hear the joyful chatter of song birds!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I like tuberose scents IF they are not so "tuberosy" that they bore me and/or give me a headache. I also like powdery and orangey; but again: not too much please!
Infusion de Tubereuse is not a 'TuberoseBomb'. It's also not a citric scent. Instead it's much, much better. It's a perfect mix of all the above! The silage gives me a wonderful tuberose smell - a walk through a tuberose garden with a slight breeze in it, you smell it but it's not obnoxious and it changes moods, from just tuberose to powdery and fresh tuberose. Just the right mix to fulfill my tuberose-penchant. I love it.

Prada INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE may be the tuberose perfume for people who hate tuberose. It's really a very odd fragrance in that it offers an airy, transparent interpretation of tuberose which is completely at odds with most other tuberose perfumes. Basically this is the antithesis of FRACAS or BLONDE.

There is a curious cast to INFUSION DE TUBEROSE, imparted, it seems, by dynamone, an aromachemical which is listed on the box among the other salient notes: tuberose, petit grain, and blood orange. The fact that a house would actually list an aromachemical as a major component--in fact highlight it--is the first clue that this is going to be something out of the ordinary. It is also an advisory warning: do not overapply, or you may suffer a headache.

I like this composition in its own right, but also because it fits in with the series of INFUSIONS. It has a bit of soapiness, and it is light and airy while still offering a tuberose impression. I understand why some reviewers have complained that this doesn't smell like tuberose, because it does not have that thick, opaque, density which we normally find in tuberose perfumes. It almost seems contradictory to have a light and airy tuberose, so when dynamone and a soapy quality are thrown into the mix, some people are just going to deny that this is a tuberose perfume at all. Of course, some people also deny that INFUSION D'IRIS is an iris perfume.

What Prada has done is to create a governing aesthetic which covers the entire series. As a result, people who like one of these creations are likely to appreciate others as well. On the other hand, people who dislike the general aesthetic being expressed here will dislike it in all of the other INFUSIONS as well.

I fall into pro-camp, and to my nose not only is INFUSION DE TUBEROSE a tuberose perfume, it is also a unique one. I like it, I do.

I quite like this fragrance, however I must admit it took awhile to grow on me.

Prada Infusion de Tubereuse is a lot fresher than I expected it to be. Most tuberose scents tend to be creamy and heavy, whereas this particular fragrance focuses on being light and crisp. It certainly wears well in hot, dry weather where this fragrance really has its chance to shine.

The tuberose is subtle and fresh, further complimented by a rich blood orange note which adds a citrusy touch. The opening is mostly watery and inoffensive. The scent also stays relatively close to the skin, which is nice.

It doesn't smell like a typical white floral, in fact, it tends to be much cleaner than flowery. I quite like the way it develops on the skin although it's a tad linear. The heart is a beautiful tuberose in all its glory with only the slightest hint of natural sweetness.

Unfortunately the longevity is not all that great. I'm rather disappointed that it didn't last more than two hours on my pulse points. The drydown is so faint that I could barely detect the white woods base which was a little disappointing to say the least.

I enjoy Infusion de Tubereuse but I save it for days when I feel like it. I wore it to my Grandmother's funeral recently and I felt that its subtlety and simplicity suited the occasion well.

juicemaven
juicemaven

I love this one. A blind buy after trying Fleur d Oranger and reading the reviews here, then seeing this greatly discounted. At the first spray I thought this smells just like Jungle Gardenia from millenia ago that's come back again, oh no! But then something like magic happened and the edges rounded; probably the blood orange and petit grain peeking in. It smells well done to me. My only objection is after 4 hours it was ending and at 6 hours it was gone. Glad I didn't pay full price. Pretty bottle too.

sablebombe
sablebombe

I do like this perfume very much (I think I'm going through a Prada stage now owning 4 of them!) - I like the lightness and cleanness of this scent! Initially I do get the fruity orange but it fades fast into the calming tuberose!

It is seductive with the hint of the orange and petit grain pouncing in the background!

It doesn't seem to change on my skin (apart from the initial blast of orange) but fades into the distance. But.........when I thought my skin had drank it all I get comments from others telling me what a lovely perfume I am wearing! On my nose the silage isn't great or the longevity but the comments I receive say otherwise!!!

To me it is very subtle and comforting! Quite beautifully crafted really!

karisma2011
karisma2011

i ALWAYS, but always get compliments on this one! absolutely beautiful, strong but not too strong, sweet but not too sweet, fresh as well...its just so well balanced and the tuberose is not overpowering (once u get used to it, that's it:) as a lover of Michael Kors i dont find it diffuclt to love this one, but do not be fooled by this comparison, there is a big difference between the two.
the bottle is stylish and understated, also a plus (though i normally do not care if i really like a fragrance)

Taliera
Taliera

I am amazed to see so many negative reviews. This is lovely! I went to the department store to do some retail therapy as a pick-me-up, and although I will admit that I was determined to buy a new perfume, this one beat all the others hands down. It's not like anything else I have smelled before. The only thing remotely like it in my opinion, is Forever and Ever Dior, and the Dolce and Gabbana limited edition fragrance (purple), Rue de la Fortune.

Infusion de Tubereuse doesn't smell like Tuberose. Well, in fact I have never smelled a tuberose flower, but it does not smell like other scents that are supposed to have tuberose in them, or be tuberose soliflores - like Jo Malone Tuberose - which to me smells sickly sweet. This is nothing like that. Infusion de Tubereuse is mauve - if one may assign a colour to the smelling experience. I would describe it as light, soft and floral. But if you were to ask for names I would say... maybe violet, lilac and something fruity, purple grapes. I never would have picked blood orange or petit-grain! This is an incredibly pleasant, unique, soft fragrance. And it definitely smells expensive - a Prada child fully.

cindo45
cindo45

Way to Tuberosey for me - but seriously what should I have expected - it is "Infused" w/ it! Did not like at all - Good thing that it wears off quickly....

Roma27
Roma27

Pradas Infusion de Tubereuse is a luscious & extremely delicate floral. At first I get hints of blood orange which is more neroli like to me. Then that beautiful tuberose comes shining through & boy is she beautiful. She keeps her head poised high for a while before softening into a delicate whiff of petit grain which turns green but powdery. How I LOVE this juice, for it is indeed a very subtle tuberose beauty. Nothing obtrusive about this tuberose lady. I'm just beyond happy to have purchased a 100ml bottle as on me she lingers with softness. I suppose the gorgeous limited edition bottle just happens to be a plus. Thanx Prada! Today the devil might just be wearing tuberose!

Martyna
Martyna

I have a rather difficult relationship with Prada fragrances but this one happens to be surprisingly light and fresh in comparison to the other Prada creations. Not that their fumes are incredibly heavy and oriental or something but there is this strange, very warm 'Prada note' that I find in all their perfumes (I have no idea what it is though). In Infusion de Tubereuse it is still noticible for me but it rather sits quietly somewhere at the back instead of infusing the entire composition with this weird, slightly spicy warmth.

Overall, it is very nice, fresh, rather floral with a hint of fruit peeking thorough. I did not like the drydown very much though. It smelled like nothing really and quite common.

It lasted about six hours on my skin although after 4 hours I had to put my wrist close to my nose to be able to smell it.

Bethesda
Bethesda

For some reason this fragrance reminds me of the aromatic smell of incense sticks I used to burn in the 90s, the romance of visiting stately homes, and picnics in the countryside on long, hot days. I think it would also suit the latter scenario down to a t as though it's a watery subtle fragrance it seems to simmer gently and become comforting and almost vintage in heat. The subtlety of it is a massive issue, though, so while I will still wear it because it's beautiful, natural and different, like Stella's signature scent, it is more of a skin scent. It's ideal for spring, though, so I think I might start carrying it around it my handbag and respraying myself when I need a top up. Then everyone can admire the beauty and style of the classy bottle too! :)

Just to add, those who own this and Stella's signature scent might want to try wearing them both at the same time as the two go together very well, last better and enhance each other. Infusion de Tubereuse is still lovely on its own though.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

A delicate, lovely, feminine scent that is so light it almost feels like your own. A subtle, yet sophisticated floral. Love it!

lilly m.
lilly m.

i'm in love with it. very light and transparent.
does anyone have the memory of the distinct smell of a new doll? something about the plastic/rubber inside a cardboard box that hasn't been yet touched by grease or even air... maybe the same smell of the inside of the doll after you've just ripped its head off. :)
on my skin, this fragrance is like a new doll + tuberose. and i love tuberose. couldn't help but loving this infusion. doesn't last long though...

guest_Jolly
guest_Jolly

I've got it !
And it's fabulous !

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

This is a soapy tuberose, to me. As opposed to say Fracas which I find very buttery. This Prada is light, clean and is one I get complimented on a lot. If you're in the Florida area, Epcot sells this, believe it or not! I bought one there and even had my name engraved on the bottle. Tons of free samples, too. :) Love this one.

Marisa36
Marisa36

This smells like Wilson XXX strong musk mints we used to gorge ourselves on as kids. Really like it a lot and I get more of the muskiness than the orange everyone is talking about. Hubby thinks it is a bit too sweet. Don't know if we are ever going to find a fragrance we both agree on :-) Anyway, a pleasant fragrance indeed. If you're looking for something subtle, then go for it!

triplex
triplex

I am with Noelia on this one....where is the tuberose? I get first green grass...then orange. Very soft and transparent. More of a green floral.
A scent for the office. disappointed:(

staceyluv
staceyluv

the bottle beckons me and I have velvet tuberose from bath n body that IS strong, yet I love IT. This is pretty pricey

myolderbrother
myolderbrother

This is a disappointing watered-down rotting tuberose. This lacks freshness and seems stale and watery, as if cut off from oxygen and diluted in water for a very long time.

I'm one this didn't work for. Admittedly, white florals often go nasty on me and this was an excellent example. It smells like mothballs right out of the bag. Sharp, chemical and vicious. Tuberose can easily do this on me, even if it's pure oil, so this is a fault of my chemistry and tuberose, but all I got was pure moth balls. Horrible. But if white florals DO work on you, this is probably a lovely pure scent. Sadly, it's vile on me.

Sarahbelle
Sarahbelle

Oh, my.
This is lovely!
The name does not do justice to the complexity of notes, or emotions.
The tuberose is there, but rather than domination, it co-exists peacefully with blood orange, petit grain, and some hint of greens.
Unlike so many headier tuberoses, this seduces gently. Rather than saying,"drop your pants and let's get into bed.", it says, "come closer -- we'll both enjoy that."
Lovely.

guest_swedie52
guest_swedie52

I bought a bottle on a trip to Finland from Sweden. I tried it in the tax-free shop and when my husband got a whiff of it he told me to buy a bottle and get rid of all my other perfumes! It's you, he said!

carenrich
carenrich

This sent is definitely commercialized chemicals and still smells lovely. Infusion de Tubereuse was a gift from my husband who is tired of my natural perfumery fascination. It does make me feel sexy.

what a pleasant scent! Very soft in spite of being tuberose which can kill a man from 2km if taken in strong form. It smells quite thick and edible and absolutely floral in flowered balcony way if it makes sense. All I smell here is a tamed tuberose. It smells like a thick white petal you could bite. I don't smell orange nor petigrain, but they could be responsible for the edible effect.
I like strong florals so I may be a little biased about it, but it doesn't seem to me to be shouting: Look at me, my name is Tuberose! from far distance. I think it's a nice scent to have around if applied gently especially in workplaces. It's a clean type of tuberose, no Narcotic Venus no Beyond Love not even old good Chloe here. Infusion de Tuberose sounds just what it is. It's feminine and soft. Unlike many light florals it doesn't morph to quesy concoction on your skin. It is actually quite simple and balanced. Be careful anyway

teedee
teedee

very soft and unoffensive florals. too bad it doesnt last very long. not very memorable...

LenaBel
LenaBel

For my taste, this is the only Prada I could actually wear. It is soft, feminine. The tuberose is very light (def not Michael Kors tuberose), this perfume also sweetens with drydown and becomes very soapy and clean. Nice for summer. Cute bottle. However, it doesn't last for too long. I like it, but not enough to want it.

guest_Robyn
guest_Robyn

Tried this.. Actually I purchased it. But, it doesn't last very long.

Amarilia
Amarilia

Noelia : it is so funny how people smell perfumes so differently. All I detect is tubereuse, radiant, slightly powdery tubereuse!
I used to wear Versace Blonde many years ago, and infusion d'tubereuse is almost identical on my skin. After testing this one in a mall,I heard a comment from someone in a growd behind me 'someone is wearing versace ' :)
I maybe grew up or my perfume liking has changed, because I will pass this one. It is just too boring, flat and won't develop into something deeper or appealing on me.
Those who love Blonde and tubereuse scents in general, this might me delightful. Hurry up though ,as it's limited edition and will be in a market only for few months!

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

I don't like it! Oranger from last year was much more successful in my nose! Very nice flacon though

Trvevil
Trvevil

I was anticipated to try the new Prada Infusion mainly because of super cute and stylish bottle.

Infusion de Tubereuse is definitely a floral fragrance that is pretty similar to other Infusions in some way. Tuberose is not heavy, but soft and airy indeed. A little drop of orange and petit grain, that adds smell of roasted sunflower seeds (that's how I see it xD), create casual, smart sunny fragrance that can be worn everywhere and every time. Worth trying if you liked previous Infusions.

Infusion de Tubereuse by Prada 3.76 out of 5 based on 282 ratings and 51 user reviews

Prada Infusion De Tubereuse Perfume by Prada, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ TESTER
Prada Infusion De Tubereuse Perfume by Prada, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perfume WorldWide
Prada Milano Infusion De Tubereuse
Prada Milano Infusion De Tubereuse
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 6.7 OZ
PRADA INFUSION DE TUBEREUSE for WOMEN by Prada EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 6.7 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion de Tubereuse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion de Tubereuse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion de Tubereuse by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion de Tubereuse by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.