Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Infusion de Vetiver Prada for men

Infusion de Vetiver Prada for men
dislike

Infusion de Vetiver Prada for men Pictures

This limited edition for men was introduced in 2010. Infusion de Vetiver was created by Daniela Andrier, and enriched it with vetiver, tarragon, pepper and ginger. Available as 50 and 100ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Tarragon Pepper Vetiver Ginger

Molecule 03

Infusion de Vetiver Fragrance Reviews

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Meh! It's okay...a decent average-grade fragrance; nothing great, nothing bad. I picked-up a 200ml bottle for $52 so that's a good price for this middle-of-the-road scent. It's a suitable office scent, but miles behind stellar vetiver fragrances such as Grey Vetiver, Original Vetiver, Bel Ami Vetiver, Guerlain Vetiver, Terre d'Hermes, Vetiver Tonka, Encre Noire, etc.

Prada Infusion de Vetiver sits softly and lasts about 6-7 hours on my skin. Not bad...

isabella76
isabella76

I love it on my husband and on me. Smells like a sexy gin & tonic. I once found a 150ml version!

DSun
DSun

Much of my childhood was spent on a tropical island in the Pacific where we lived in a house surrounded by a multitude of trees and the ocean was less than a stone's throw away. There was a huge mango tree that I used to climb almost every afternoon as a child--almost because I dare not go near it during caterpillar season. But I do remember distinctly that right before the monsoon came, it would flower and bear fruits.

Prada Infusion de Vetiver smells like the resin excreted by the branch that holds a green unripe mango, freshly picked with crushed mango leaves still attached, while the seabreeze blows offshore. I have no choice but to love this.

*****
The vetiver is actually thoroughly blended with the other notes that somehow I perceive them as green mangoes.

edge42
edge42

Swanky Soap for Men - ★★★★

How does it smell?
Take Infusion D’Homme and strip it down to only it’s best raw essential elements while still maintaining the fragrance’s unique identity. Then improve on it by adding masculine touches of pepper and rooty, slightly smoky vetiver. The end result is like a cross between Infusion D’Homme and Lalique’s Encre Noir... expensive high class soap with pepper and smoky vetiver nuances added to make it more hairy-chested.

If you appreciate Infusion D’Homme but find it slightly feminine or too powdery, Infusion de Vetiver could be the answer.

Performance and seasons?
If you’re already familiar with Infusion D’Homme, performance is going to be similar. Projection is moderate, maybe 12” or so for most of it's life - suiting this type of intimate and clean scent. Longevity comes in at least 8 hours for me, and lasts on clothes for several days afterwards.

Infusion de Vetiver shines in the spring and summer, but is really a Swiss Army Knife of a fragrance. It won’t feel out of place in any season. I’ve started reaching for it more this spring though, it just seems to fit.

Is it any good?
If you like vetiver, this is definitely worth a try. If you like soapy clean fragrances, this is also definitely worth a try. If you like both vetiver and soapy scents and are also fan of the Prada house as I am, this is definitely a buy. If you don’t like pepper you may want to pass, this has a fairly prominent pepper note. I have gotten compliments wearing this, and it is very well made with high quality ingredients. The price also defies the quality, coming in even cheaper than Infusion D’Homme – my new 100ml bottle only cost me $33.

4 Stars ★★★★

taskalizer
taskalizer

I LOVE THIS SCENT, enough said!! It's like I've been looking for it all my life and I've finally found it. Neither Prada Amber pour Homme nor Prada Infusion d'Homme have made the same impression on me, although they're in the same category. This scent is soo surreal. It conjures up the image of a kingdom of bathtubs in a never-never land where it's all white, soapy, and heavenly. It's simply poetry!

nasvoulg
nasvoulg

I can only smell pepper combined with something green and fresh, and just a hint of vetiver. The dry down is amazing especially if you like clean fresh soapy smells. In my opinion it is quite different from "Infusion d' homme".I receive all the time compliments when i m wearing this. Everyone describes it as the smell of an expensive ethereal oil extract.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

I remember the first time I smelt Infusion de Vetiver. I was so in love with d"Iris and d'Homme that I felt a bit dissapointed, it seemed too strong for me then. I needed time to think about it, read some reviews and made my mind up by recalling it so buttery and green. Then it was the time for IdV. One could say that it is in fact just like a change of soap, what it is really, but a change in this case is a good thing. For me it is a very clean and classy vetiver. When I feel like a more robust and traditional vetiver there is always Guerlain Vetiver, and the Extreme version for an evening out when it's very hot. But Prada's Infusion de Vetiver is like a very long shower that makes you feel fresh throughtout the day. I get huge sillage and longevity with all my Pradas. Luckly for me I still have a half full 200ml bottle.

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Infusion de Vetiver by Prada is very soft and smells very clean. I love Vetiver based colognes and this one hit the spot. It is perfect for the office or for a Spring or Summer day out. I think this fragrance should be unisex.

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

There is nothing too complex going on here. I can only make out a soft, quality, vetiver note, like using vetiver essential oil through a diffuser. A good unisex vetiver scent, if you've tried others that were too strong, this is a good place to start. I had good longevity (4hrs, which is long enough for me) with soft sillage but not just a skin scent. I think it's nice, not everyone is a fan of vetiver, so a light scent with a light hand is great for office or crowded environments.

thomasdegrave
thomasdegrave

too bad it's discontinued :(

rum
rum

I received this as a birthday gift from an aunt that hasn't been known for her best choices in gifts in the past. Recently I have been on a bit of a fragrance spending spree and tried to get in to the habit of using up what I have ASAP. But I broke the rule and opened this one up to try it in the hope of using it up quickly.

The opening is a little synthetic to my nose but it dries down very nicely to a pleasant and natural smelling vetiver. Guerlain's Vetiver without the tobacco and Sycomore without the smokiness. A very delicate, inoffensive scent with good projection. I get 10+ hours out of this and I can still smell it in the morning on my clothes or as a mild skin scent.

Not really sure why it's marketed as a limited edition. With the right marketing I think Prada could go far with this one. It certainly beats the others in its range like Infusion d' Homme which to my nose is scent less.

Overall, this is my favourite Vetiver that I will wear in the spring and autumn or in generally cool weather. I also like Original Vetiver which may not be a traditional Vetiver as such but nonetheless works well in warm weather. Definitely a keeper though.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Prada Infusion D'Vetiver is a scent distinctive.
Opens and citric already wrapped in an intense note of tarragon, which brings a semi aroma herbal green anise, bitter and sweet, it all mixed, it is quite intriguing,
I feel something hot, probably pepper, and after that vetiver has been giving their faces, very good earthy vetiver, do not know but feel a slight powdery dna him infusion line.

ed
ed

This is far kinder to my nose than Prada's Infusion D'Homme. I would quite happily wear this. D'Homme, on the other hand, has been removed from my inventory!

I don't find them to be similar, as some have suggested. The Vetiver is more masculine, much less soapy/powdery and lacks the synthetic notes of D'Homme.

I am surprised that the ratings are so similar. Perhaps voters haven't smelled them enough times. I initially though D'Homme smelled fantastic in the shop. I literally went off it by the time I got home.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This smells like luxurious grape Kool-Aid. I mean that, albeit tongue-in-cheek, in the nicest way possible, as I would not disparage a Prada fragrance. It is more complex than the notes might suggest, which indicates masterful composing. I do not smell the pepper in this, however. The dry down is elegantly unusual.

pitita
pitita

wonderful expensive very happy love Prada vetiver

Apocalyptos
Apocalyptos

I get a blast of a very dry and bitter fruit. As an experiment i mixed Schweppes Ginger Ale and Bitter Lemon. It was pretty darn close, except getting the fizzy bubbles up the nose of course. This to me is more suited for a mature lady, who likes to zip on a Gin & Tonic cocktail every thursday afternoon. It would complement the scent well.

kellz1843
kellz1843

IMO Prada fragrances are like perfect fragrances. Perfect like a Lexus in the car industry. They make sports cars but some afficianodos don't like them because they are quiet, very smooth and perhaps eco-friendly. They would prefer Detroit muscle cars with loud engines, smoke coming out the exhaust pipes and squeaky tires. Some like fragrances very smooth and kinda perfect/clean while others want something rough around the edges. Infusion de vetiver is a vetiver fragrance, just smoothed out and very clean+modern smelling. I look forward to hot days with this one.

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

I have now tried both Infusion de Vetiver and Infusion d'Homme. And while they are similar, they are not the same. The pepper and the ginger in this are wonderful and make the scent a bit more masculine that Infusion d'Homme. Infusion de Vetiver is less powdery. They are both very nice, but Infusion de Vetiver is the better of the two. Can a woman wear this? Yes, she can. The same way my wife wears my old shirts sometimes, and I find it both annoying and sexy, but it is still a man's shirt.

Endymion
Endymion

Infusion de vetiver my @ss!(sorry!)
This is 99,99% Infusion d'homme!
It's even hard to make difference between them. This one may be a little bit drier but not woody at all. I can't even smell vetiver in it!
I'm sure this will get discontinued for reason.
I tested them next to each other, they're like the same fragrance.

rafickw
rafickw

Absolutely not worth the money if you are looking for a green vetiver cologne, this is almost identical to Prada Infusion D'Homme and respectively Infusion D'Iris but with a watery,dewy almost unnoticeable cheap green note (oh yay! the Vetiver....oh! :(

This is ideal if your still into IFD but with a minimal twist, if your expecting vetiver head over to Chanel Sycomore and Encre Noire.

evilspin

FOund this at Marshalls for $49 and I think I got it solely based on that alone. Because it isnt my favorite prada (as i like Infusion d' Iris homme & Prada Amber Intense. I also like Vetiver so this was not a bad buy. Something in it smells like a bit of Licorice as well. And I really dislike licorice scents but this grew on me. Im just not so sure how other people that can smell me may receive this. Is this a pleasent smell to people? Not sure. But it does smell fresh, green and clean. Maybe for the summer. But i dont regret getting it.

Lookin4Happy
Lookin4Happy

Oh, I so much wanted to like this. When I found a great deal on it at TJMaxx I thought I'd hit the jackpot. And based on it's notes, I thought it would smell fresh, and light, and since it was simple, I hoped it would be a great fragrance for summer for my husband.

He tried it this weekend, and boy, was it a scrubber, on him. We left it on almost to the end of the dry down, but it was awful the whole way through. I'm not sure what component did it, because he has other vetiver colognes and other pepper colognes, but it just turned to body odor on him.

Possibly it was the tarragon and/or ginger that didn't agree with his skin.

Oh, well.

This is a bit too weak and simple for my tastes, though it's nicely done and would make a great "office fragrance" in warmer weather. I got bored with it after four hours and sprayed on some Vetiver de Puig, hich is a strong floral/sandalwood vetiver fragrance (and quite dry). I'll likely put my bottle up for swap, since I can't imagine having a desire to wear it again.

As a fan of both the Prada Infusions and vetiver, it did not take much to persuade me to spring for a scent-unsniffed bottle of Prada INFUSION DE VETIVER, and the deal was sealed by the endorsement by one of my dear Canadian fragrant friends who not only has superlative taste in perfume, but also owns a bottle of this noble creation!

Like the other Infusions, INFUSION DE VETIVER offers a refined and light linear layer of lusciousness. In this case, the lusciousness is leafy green tarragon--which does not smell exactly like culinary tarragon, but is also very different from grass green--combined with pepper and ginger, both applied judiciously, all of which complements the gorgeous vetiver very well.

In keeping with the aesthetic of this series, nothing sticks out from INFUSION DE VETIVER. Unlike many ginger and pepper perfumes, these notes blend seamlessly with the tarragon and vetiver so that one does not (at least I do not!) immediately peg this as a pepper or a tarragon or a ginger perfume. Even the vetiver is shrouded in mystery in this composition. Yet it all smells so natural and nice and wonderful. And completely unisex, I should add.

The texture reminds me a bit of EAU DE CARTIER CONCENTREE, which is a big, fat watery violet leaf perfume. The notes here are very different, but there is a similarly aqueous (I don't want to say "aquatic", because this smells gorgeous, not gross), demeanor. I am happy to have acquired a big bottle of this refreshing fragrance, and so is everyone who has the pleasure of sniffing me whenever I don this delightful juice!

banks1124
banks1124

I was surprised to see this fragrance in the bargain bin at Marshall's so I bought quickly even though I had never smelled and am not really a fan of Infusion d'homme. I like this better than Infusion d'homme but I don't love it (meh). I don't like the powder in it but am glad it is turned down compared to homme. Still it is very similar. The vetiver is really mild. The entire fragrance is not overly masculine, which I like, but its not especially anything really. I'll keep testing it but I am inclined to offer it for swap.

jozemo
jozemo

a classy day scent ,will not offend if up close on a guy,the dry down is soft and peppery, ladies will like this one on their man!

One very lovely fragrance that is so enticing to wear. It's slightly soft floral but woody strong at the same time. It can get a bit sour'ish but it's okay overtime. Such an elegant and young fragrance with vetiver. It's not harsh harsh at all. All season fragrance. A perfect gift for a man in your life.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

This could easily be a unisex fragrance - the vetiver is slightly sweet, slightly spicy. It is a nice fragrance, but it is not noteworthy and will not be on my buy list.

Pusur
Pusur

It was trip to Istambul. Don´t even remember which airport. New scent of Prada. Stolen on my wrist. Amazing... God, I couldn´t take nose of my hand during whole flight. What was a name? Uff... Didn´t remember. I decided to buy on my way back. What a disappointment. It was perfume for men. Is it possible? I forced my partner to buy it. Come on. Just do this. He he...
Home I stolen perfume again. I don´t know if it was auto suggestion or my skin was not in hurry any more waiting for few warm days in Istambul... Prada became naughty on me. Bit me like a small animal from forest. Couldn´t make it work. Not enough testosterone I guess :)
Again I forced my partner. Only this way I can crawl into a forrest when wild animal live...

blueberry
blueberry

A nice variation of the original Infusion D'Homme with a hint of vetiver, suitable for hot spring/summer days both in the office and in casual situations. Infusion de Vetiver is so different from other typical vetiver scents that I'm used to, so it is hard for me to consider it a true vetiver fragrance and it will never be able to compete with my beloved Guerlain Vetiver.
Instead, I find it a nice and refreshing proposition for one of that warm days when you want to feel clean and confident from dawn to dusk.
You may spray lavishly and have yourself a wonderful sensation of cleanliness that is so typical for Prada scents. Unlike the original, IdV is less soapy yet still has superb longevity and unisex character.
Best accompanied by a white cotton or linen shirt.

Peegore
Peegore

Poor Infusion de Vetiver. It gets no real love on other review sites or even the forums here. And I don't really understand why.

I guess its because it doesn't slap you around the face with a rooty vetiver punch to the nostrils from the first spritz. Yes, Vetiver lovers LOVE their vetiver, and the haters go without. But for people like me, this strikes a perfect middle ground.

On application I get a slight citrus/pepper zing, but this is very fleeting, and immediately the fragrance sets out its stall for the next several hours... a mild, pleasant, even uplifting soapy green vetiver with a hint of a herbal background. To my nose fairly linear but lovely.

The projection is good for up to two hours, then it the sits close to the skin for a further 3 or so hours of it's life.

Like I hinted at earlier, I'm not the biggest vetiver-heavy fragrance fan, and sometimes feel I should at least 'make the effort' now I'm in my early 40's. And in my efforts to try, Infusion de Vetiver hits my sweet-spot. Daniela Andrier I tip my hat to you.

Oh, and for those who say this quickly dries down to Infusion de Homme. Really? I couldn't disagree more.

evilspin

This is a nice interpretation of Vetiver. Its similar to the other Pradas in that soapy scent. Which is not a bad thing because its so clean and refreshing. But if your looking for a Masculine Vetiver, go with Tom Ford Grey Vetiver.

Robing
Robing

At first I was not very enthusiastic but after spraying it on it developed as a nice dry clean scent. A shame this is launched as a limited edition, it’s much better than other Prada fragrances for men. They should make a 2012 edition and continue it. Discontinue the other Prada stuff……not very nice…hairspray and chemical detergent come in mind.

Prada Infusion de Vetiver is a glorious fragrance. I'm not usually the kind of girl that swoons over fresh scents, but this particular composition has everything going for it.

Vetiver is a really unique note that appears every now and then in fragrances. In nature it can be quite dry, bitter and dusty. Most fragrances that attempt to tackle this note, often present it as being smokey or oriental. Infusion de Vetiver, takes a different road. This fragrance is clean and refreshing, but certainly not bland.

The dryness of the vetiver is still rather apparent in this fragrance, especially on the skin, however the clean, soapy accord balances the vetiver out nicely. It's not grassy, just light and somewhat crisp.

It's difficult for my words to do justice for this fragrance. All I can say is that I find it very alluring and it would compel me to approach a man that smells like this. The blend of freshness and earthiness really works for me.

Prada makes some very classy scents, and while Infusion de Vetiver is one of them, it isn't strictly so. I'd encourage any man, even the casual men that feel awkward wearing suits, to give this fragrance a go. It'd smell just about perfect on any man, at least in my opinion.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Let me get this straight.................Soap.
Smells like a lavender, musk, vetiver soap.
Ok so the saleslady said it'll be a very fresh scent for the workday, yeah love; cus it smells like soap. The original and Infusion also smelt a lil soapy, but this is the third time I've seen it with this brand.
Ok, my tone is all wrong; Im saying go prada! for doing something so different that even I don't like it.
I just wish I did like it.
Well, I suppose I do like it, but I can't bring myself to wear it.

hay81hay
hay81hay

Infusion de vetiver is similar to the original with less soapy and more spicy
i like it more than the original but, it doesn't last on my skin
the original last like 8 hours and more (i smell it next day on my cloth), but de vetiver last like 3-4 hours, i don't know if it was my skin chemistry or lasting problem

rafflesia
rafflesia

This one has the bright transparency of the Infusion series (wan and watery to some), and smells like a tall chilled glass of gin and tonic, weaving a weightless and fresh vetiver into an almost icy, buttery soapiness that is tinged with soft green and bitter citrus.

guest_guest
guest_guest

the base notes of Vetiver by Prada and The Rouge by Bvlgari are alike, I'm not kidding...except Vetiver's more smoky and masculine

scenturian
scenturian

This is almost same as the original which I love much.
I was expecting more vetiver since it was named Infusion de Vetiver. Maybe has that vetiver so subtle.
It is Prada, so luxurious, clean, elegant and a little soapy.
Prada rules again.

EDIT:
Today tested again, yes it has gr8 bitter-smoky, earthy and woody vetiver note. It is similar to the original but not same. Maybe 2 days ago I tested the original by mistake :)

Longevity and sillage don't seem a problem on me as others complain here.

SAMaura
SAMaura

This is a very enjoyable scent. The initial burst of grapefruit and pepper will definitely grab your attention.

The drydown is amazing. For me, around 2 - 3 hours after application, an uprising of ginger and vetiver occurs, seeming to envelope me in a cloud of this perfect aroma.

The scent stays very close to the skin (which i like), longevity for me is excellent. I get around 8 to 12 hours with this frag, though I always use the matching shower gel before application.

I would recommend this scent for young professionals.

Anna_gr
Anna_gr

I really love the scent, but I have to say that it has NO staying power or silage. I tried it today and as I have the same sad experience with Infuison d'Iris, I made 5 good spritz (one of them on my clothes). I didn't feel anything - the only way I could smell it was when I sniffed my wrist. Again, the scent itself is lovely, but I'm not sure whether I'm gonna invest in it....

guest_john
guest_john

I LOVE IT! it's my signature scent now...:)

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I bought this today and I can honestly say its the best vetiver scent ive smelt for years! Theres defiantely a grapefruit citrus opening with this fragrance that stays till the end . It does smell similar to infusion d'homme but its not as cloying . I love this fragrance -very clean smelling :) unfortunately longevity is an issue , Nice scent but really doesnt last that long , shame ..

iMaverick
iMaverick

I love and I hate vetiver. It sticks out like a sore thumb most of the time in many designer fragrances. In my opinion, when it's done the wrong way, the vetiver will always dominate because of it's personality, which is a green-grassy, woody, rubbery, smoky smell to it.

So far, the only other vetiver fragrance I tip my hat off to is Guerlain's Vetiver--vetiver in all it's glory without going wild like a wild jungle, which vetiver can be capable of.

Infusion de Vetiver has come right up by it's side. Like the Prada's style, it is an exercise of restraint that brings out it's true beauty and structure. The composition has been engineered in such away that it tames the vetiver's crudity and smoothes it out like a fine bolt of silk. I would describe it as a method of contstant buffering its rough edges with complementing notes.

At first there is a rush of the freshness of grapefruit complementing the vetiver. The fragrance is light as air itself. As it develops further, ginger provides an additional backdrop to the mix and the dry notes of tarragon and pepper further keeps the whole composition in check without any note going wild over the other. In the final stages, the pepper seems to remain and the bitter notes of the vetiver is tame but pleasantly smoky. I was surprised that the grapefruit still seems to be around too.

This was an instant buy for me. True craftsmanship that reminds me of Jean-Claude Ellena's work for Hermes. This fragrance however squashes his Hermessence Vetiver-Tonka.

The fragrance is subtle, stays close to the skin and blooms as it evolves without stifling the air in any way. I think Prada has a classic on it's hands and I hope it will still be around for as long as I wish to wear it. This is worthy of owning in the luxe size if they ever offer it in the future. I describe this scent as refreshing, cozy, comforting, and easy-wearing. This is a testament to the true art and style of niche perfumery asserted into the world of designer fragrances. Hope it raises the bar on the creation of future designer scents.

What must be remembered here with this particular frag is the name "Infusion de vetiver", an infusion is basically taking an aromatic substance, like tea, and steeping it in a liquid, like water, resulting in a juice that carries a bit of the original scent in the base liquid. Tea is an infusion and so is coffee. So instead of having an extract (concentrated)you have an infusion...

The opening of tarragon is a dry green scent that echoes lightly the vetiver in the base and keeps the scent fresh and herbal throughout. The heart of ginger and peppercorns is a spicy counterpoint to the earty greeness without being overpowering and the vetiver in this is subtle and ethereal.
Judging by when it was released I'm assuming it was meant for a summer/spring fragrance and as such is lighter than tha other two mens PRADA fragrances. This one is clean, herbal and heavenly with just enough heart not to vanish too quickly...

Sillage: okay
Longevity: good (for an infusion)
Overall: 3.75/5

This is not a vetiver, it's an Infusion of vetiver. Don't expect a Guerlain or even a Carven. It is what it is and the packaging says likewise...mostly herbs and roots with some nice unoffensive spices in a light, fresh watery presentation...

Kamicha
Kamicha

I'm very glad that this Prada creation agrees with my chemistry. I really love their classy packaging and the anti-mainstream policy in fragrance design - unfortunately all that soapy powderiness going on on Prada scents is not for me.

This one is rather different, opening up with very grapefruit resembling ginger and punchy pepper, the vetiver lingering on background. I have never had an opportunity to smell tarragon - so I have absolutely no idea what is tarragon's role in this blend. Edit. now I just realized what tarragon is in my language - of course I know this rather mundane kitchen herb! Now I understand the "anise" note...

The overall impression of opening is very fresh and elegant but the spicy backdrop gives it an unique edge.

Gradually the scent deepens and gets bit softer, the pepper is still there but now just backing the woody vetiver notes of the fragrance. I smell some anise, coriander, bitter citrus peel (or is it the ginger), champagne (!) - the freshness stays but there is some interesting interplay between "warm" and "cool" elements of the scent. The impression is also very clean, without being all soapy. This middle phase seems to last and last... ...I still can't tell if there is a drydown markingly different to it. I have now worn it about 6 hours.

The sillage of this scent is quite light and uplifting in its freshness. Olfactory experience near the skin is powerful but not overwhelming, I'm smelling my wrists all the time.

Prada Infusion de Vetiver is definitely not a tool for seduction - but if you are a professional seeking a sophisticated, uplifting and luxurious everyday fragrance give this one a try. And definitely agreeing with the previous reviews - this is definitely an unisex scent!

Migotka
Migotka

I was very interested about this one. It has similar notes to Jo Malone's Vetyver classified as unisex which I have been wanting to try out for ages.

I dont know how similar they are, but Infusion de Vetiver is not that masculine after all... The first spray might seem so, but the dry down becomes very soft. Although there is no citruses mentioned here, I can bet I smelled some orange on my skin!

Unfortunately for me, the interesting first punch of vetiver note with lots and lots of pepper soon disappears, only to give a little hint of terragon that gives to the whole a nice, herbal touch. The rest is as I said softness and warmth. I would personally classify it as unisex rather as a perfume for men only.

The blend is quite simple, but still very powerful, and for me carries a slightly oriental air.

wakemeupalready

Sampled this today and I must admit this is absolutely gorgeous, its green, peppery and spicy. The drydown is the nicest thing about this fragrance, a soft, masculine, peppery scent. i'm definately going to get this at some point. My only qualm about this fragrance is the awful longetivity. I applied this (and a had a good long spray on my arm) and its is still there but extremely close to the skin. This would be amazing in an absolute or intense version.

Come on Prada!!! dont disappoint us next time!

Mindphlux
Mindphlux

I have mixed feelings about this one. The day it became available here in the United States, I rushed to Nordstrom and bought the 3.4 oz bottle without even testing it on my skin. I don't regret my purchase but I can see why this Vetiver flanker to Milano is only a limited edition. The smell, while more manly and spicy compared to the 2 original Prada men's, doesn't seem to last very long - at least not on me. I get great longevity on Amber and Milano but only so-so with Vetiver. I recommend this this to Prada fans but don't expect it to be quite as good as the first 2 colognes from Prada. This is only a limited edition scent, possibly only available for summer.

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

I tested this one out today.

I have been waiting for this one since the announcement of it's release.

This is an amazing blend of Infusion d'Iris with vetiver, pepper and ginger.

The opening is very much like the original Infusion d'Iris (my favorite of the Prada Line). Shortly afterwards the pepper notes become noticeable, like a waiter placing fresh crush pepper on your meal.

The warm down is when the magic begins. The vetiver and ginger dance a waltz as the breeze of Infusion d'Iris caresses your face. This has more of a masculine characters than Infusion d'Homme but I can recommend this for either sex.

A definite addition to any collection.

wakemeupalready

Oooohhh I'm loving the sound of this one. Prada can never do wrong in my book. This sounds very expensive smelling.

Infusion de Vetiver by Prada 4.00 out of 5 based on 241 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Infusion de Vetiver fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Infusion de Vetiver, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion de Vetiver by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion de Vetiver by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.