Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

No2 Oeillet Prada for women and men

No2 Oeillet Prada for women and men
dislike

No2 Oeillet Prada for women and men Pictures

No2 Oeilletis one more fragrance of the exclusive Prada collection, launched together with three more fragrances in 2003.

Oeillet means carnation in French, and No2 Oeillet is a classic floral-spicy fragrance with carnation in the centre of the composition. It features notes of carnation accompanied with spices (cloves), note of Rose de Mai absolute, iris absolute, vetiver, heliotrope, sandalwood, patchouli and musk. The bottle was designed by Lalique.

More on the collection in Prada Exclusive Collection.

Carnation iris Heliotrope Vetiver Patchouli Musk Cloves May Rose Coumarin Sandalwood

No2 Oeillet Fragrance Reviews

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

I decided I really wanted this for my birthday. The scent is really really natural, very nice. Puts me in mind of Bellodgia, though its not sweet at all.

On me I get carnation, clove (its way tamped down), and an amazing buttery and slightly dirty iris. After a while it shifts and the clove and rose come into play. there is a slight powder to this, but its amazingly pleasant and does not ruin the composition at all. My partner says it smells distinct, like Lagerfeld Classic type powderiness.

Everything smells so natural though, no one note is too overpowering. I'd be interested to know the type of musk used here because it smells great. Likely its synthetic but thankfully its not so harsh that it would tear my nose to pieces.

Longevity is high, sillage is moderate to soft... it wears close to the skin after 4 hours but its totally still there. I don't find it to be too linear at all. It changes quite a bit through the drydown.

This one changes much more on me than No4, which I like but is quite linear on me. From my understanding the exclusives were made to be worn with each other. I haven't tried that yet. I can see this being worn 3 months of the year, it may be a bit much for summer.

Worth testing out if you can, especially for those who enjoy carnation. Pricewise, its a bit expensive but its also an extrait and a darn good one.

Absolutely unisex.

No2 Oeillet by Prada 3.90 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No2 Oeillet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada No2 Oeillet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No2 Oeillet by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No2 Oeillet by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Prada No1 Iris Prada Infusion d'Iris Tom Ford Azure Lime Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Prada No3 Cuir Amber Tom Ford Japon Noir Tom Ford Amber Absolute Prada No7 Violette Prada No6 Tubereuse Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Prada Infusion de Rose Guerlain Vol de Nuit Prada L`Eau Ambree Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Prada No10 Myrrhe Prada No8 Opopanax Guerlain Rose Barbare