Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Prada for women and men
dislike

tuberose
No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Prada for women and men Pictures

No4 Fleurs d'Oranger is a gorgeous classic orange blossom fragrance presented in the best of antique styles. The orange blossom scent is unified with lily of the valley, jasmine, rose and tuberose. The resiny-woodsy base is a great background to the floral bouquet and gives it creamy warmth and smoothness. The honey-like floral notes, sharp at the beginning, merge with the warm woods and incense, their sharpness becomes milder and the scent gets another tone, antique, warmer, like precious oil which becomes better with ageing.
The bottle was designed by Lalique.

More on the collection in Prada Exclusive Collection.

Orange Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine Rose Tuberose Patchouli Vanilla Musk Sandalwood Myrrh Oil Coumarin

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger
Fleur d`Oranger 27

No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Fragrance Reviews

mjkpecwt
mjkpecwt

Dear gapos, Prada made an individual leather case which was selling at a very high price.

mimikins24
mimikins24

This strikes me as a true to life orange blossom scent. Uncomplicated, white floral, with a slightly sweet soapiness.

The mixture of notes listed here do not read to me at all --- pure, unadulterated orange blossom, clean and simple. Perhaps I get a bit of the vanilla, as it has a creamy base, but no resins to me.

I agree that a little bit goes a long way. It can easily be overapplied. Good longevity.

I am eager to have spring weather, as I think this scent will be ideal. I have been wearing it a bit during the winter to give a pleasant pick me up.

As it comes in a 30ml bottle, I don't think I would pay the Prada boutique prices, but I am pleased with it for the price I paid on the resale market.

chickenpotpie
chickenpotpie

Its not sweet like Lutens, more dense than the Infusions and a lot less powdery. This is a natural floral, and very unisex.

Being that this is a parfum, a little really does go a long way and it does lasts for quite a long time.

Certainly for someone who wants a more natural smelling orange blossom parfum.

Aroussa

I have this on today at the office. The people sitting closest to me (a man and a woman) both asked: 'Mmmm, what a gorgeous smell, is that you?' And then they leaned in closer to smell me. It WAS me. Gorgeous. Need I say more?

gapos
gapos

Where did anyone get the information that this bottle is made by LALIQUE?
Does it have any markings on the bottle or paperwork inside?
I have read about a leather cover, do they refer to this leather box that holds FOUR bottles or did they make an edirion that had an individual leather cover for the bottle, has anyone seen this?

jeca
jeca

Dear Emily, you can smell these fragrances in Prada boutique in NYC. This is one of the most beautiful orange flower I've ever smelled. And to my taste the best in this collection ;o)

guest_emily72954
guest_emily72954

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE E-MAIL ME AS TO WHERE I CAN FIND A FREE SAMPLE OF PRADA,I WANT TO TRY IT BEFORE I SPEND ALL THE MONEY TO BUY IT.IF ANYONE KNOW'S PLEASEEEEE E-MAIL ME AT emily72954@yahoo.com Thank you..cindy campbell from trenton,michigan AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Aroussa

Smells like gourmet honey. That was collected from Italian bees. That had been feasting on orange blossoms... need I say more?

guest_jeca
guest_jeca

This fragrance I like at the first sniff. A classy scent with a vintage twist.
Very calm floral with a delicate touch of woods and incense, remarkable but discreet.

No4 Fleurs d'Oranger by Prada 4.25 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No4 Fleurs d'Oranger by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No4 Fleurs d'Oranger by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada L`Eau Ambree Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Tom Ford White Patchouli Hermes Eau des Merveilles Tom Ford Champaca Absolute Prada No2 Oeillet Guerlain Vol de Nuit Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Guerlain Idylle Duet Tom Ford Black Violet Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Black Orchid Agent Provocateur Strip Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Prada No1 Iris Comme des Garcons 8 88