Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

No7 Violette Prada for women and men
dislike

leather
No7 Violette Prada for women and men Pictures

No7 Violette is a classic fragrance with scent of violet, created in 2007 as one of the exclusive Prada collection.

This classic opulent floral fragrance based on violet, features notes of galbanum, rose de mai, iris, violet and leather. The bottle was designed by Lalique.

More on the collection in Prada Exclusive Collection.

iris Violet Leather Galbanum Cassis May Rose

No7 Violette Fragrance Reviews

houstcs
houstcs

So this started out a little soft and boring with a powdery violet, but about 40 minutes in I had iris violet and some spice (I know it's not listed) all fighting for attention. It was like watching a cock fight in a china garden. Really beautiful and keeps me smelling myself all day.

maxine.martin.399
maxine.martin.399

Prada flagship shops only.

No7 Violette by Prada 3.91 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No7 Violette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada No7 Violette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No7 Violette by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No7 Violette by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Prada Infusion de Rose Tom Ford Black Violet Tom Ford Amber Absolute Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Prada No2 Oeillet Prada No6 Tubereuse Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming Prada No10 Myrrhe Marc Jacobs Cocktail Splash Ginger Sarah Jessica Parker Dawn Stila Midnight Bloom Chloe Eau de Fleurs Neroli Stila Creme Bouquet Hermes Caleche