Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

No7 Violette Prada for women and men

No7 Violette Prada for women and men

No7 Violette Prada for women and men Pictures

No7 Violette is a classic fragrance with scent of violet, created in 2007 as one of the exclusive Prada collection.

This classic opulent floral fragrance based on violet, features notes of galbanum, rose de mai, iris, violet and leather. The bottle was designed by Lalique.

More on the collection in Prada Exclusive Collection.

iris Violet Leather Galbanum Cassis May Rose

Voile de Violette

No7 Violette Fragrance Reviews

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

WARNING: Addictive substance.

I just received a sample of this from the glorious houstcs- Thank you so much!

To my nose, P7 opens with a strong, green, almost acrid violet/cassia leaf accord, swiftly transitioning to leather and galbanum in the heart. Too full bodied to be crisp or sharp, P7 comes close. This phase is enjoyable and intriguing, although it is perhaps not a combination that could be described as "comfortable". Rather, P7 in the heart is energizing, focusing, in the way that being shot out of a cannon would focus your mind. It is almost chemical in composition, striking, and a bit startling. Appropriate for office wear, but not at all a scent that would blend in.

In the dry down, hide and seek violet returns, providing a sense that the scent strengthens and retreat, only to cycle through again. Rose is faintly present under the leather, and bitter cassia and galbanum have retreated, but can be sensed underlying the dominant notes. This scent is, in some ways, simple in composition. But the balance and evolution are quite complex. In the dry down, I find this pretty subtle, a skin scent for the bitter notes, but a sweeter floral violet, soft, silky, airy remains noticeable in the air around me. I keep getting whiffs of it and sniffing my wrist- the two don't match! I really love it when sillage smells different than skin feels like a secret, the really good kind that you hold close, and treasure knowing. Over time, rose joins the sillage, just softly, faint, a sweet pink dog rose, simple, pure, and shy. The base has softened and warmed, but remains strikingly unusual, at least in my experience.

Amazing stuff! Lasted about 6 hours, and I enjoyed every one of them ;)

This is beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful. My perfect violet fragrance that I have been searching for these many years. It's soft and warm, not overpowering at all, more of a skin scent, but it's so much more than your average powdery violet. The iris adds depth and the galbanum warmth and the leather and cassis notes give it a spicey, almost woody boost that is amazing. I do not detect the rose as a separate note but it adds to the overall je ne sais quoi that makes this an amazing violet fragrance. I want a full bottle of this and I may need to go to Italy to get it, but it will be worth it!

So this started out a little soft and boring with a powdery violet, but about 40 minutes in I had iris violet and some spice (I know it's not listed) all fighting for attention. It was like watching a cock fight in a china garden. Really beautiful and keeps me smelling myself all day.

Prada flagship shops only.

No7 Violette by Prada 4.19 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No7 Violette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prada No7 Violette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No7 Violette by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No7 Violette by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Prada No6 Tubereuse Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin Prada No1 Iris Guerlain Rose Barbare Prada No2 Oeillet Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Tom Ford Black Violet Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa Tom Ford Amber Absolute Prada No11 Cuir Styrax Guerlain Vol de Nuit Prada No9 Benjoin Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Encens Mythique D'Orient Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Chanel Bois des Iles