Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

No7 Violette Prada for women and men
dislike

leather
No7 Violette Prada for women and men Pictures

No7 Violette is a classic fragrance with scent of violet, created in 2007 as one of the exclusive Prada collection.

This classic opulent floral fragrance based on violet, features notes of galbanum, rose de mai, iris, violet and leather. The bottle was designed by Lalique.

More on the collection in Prada Exclusive Collection.

iris Violet Leather Galbanum Cassis May Rose

No7 Violette Fragrance Reviews

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This is beautiful, beautiful and more beautiful. My perfect violet fragrance that I have been searching for these many years. It's soft and warm, not overpowering at all, more of a skin scent, but it's so much more than your average powdery violet. The iris adds depth and the galbanum warmth and the leather and cassis notes give it a spicey, almost woody boost that is amazing. I do not detect the rose as a separate note but it adds to the overall je ne sais quoi that makes this an amazing violet fragrance. I want a full bottle of this and I may need to go to Italy to get it, but it will be worth it!

houstcs
houstcs

So this started out a little soft and boring with a powdery violet, but about 40 minutes in I had iris violet and some spice (I know it's not listed) all fighting for attention. It was like watching a cock fight in a china garden. Really beautiful and keeps me smelling myself all day.

maxine.martin.399
maxine.martin.399

Prada flagship shops only.

No7 Violette by Prada 4.00 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No7 Violette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada No7 Violette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No7 Violette by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No7 Violette by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Black Violet Prada No6 Tubereuse Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Prada No4 Fleurs d'Oranger Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Prada Infusion de Rose Tom Ford Amber Absolute Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Guerlain Encens Mythique D'Orient Guerlain Rose Barbare Yves Saint Laurent Elle Intense Eau de Parfum Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Jersey Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 28 La Pausa Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Tom Ford Cafe Rose Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22