Designers » N-Q » Oriental « Groups

No8 Opopanax Prada for women and men

No8 Opopanax Prada for women and men
dislike

I have it: 13 I want it: 66

No8 Opopanax Prada for women and men Pictures No8 Opopanax Prada for women and men Pictures No8 Opopanax Prada for women and men Pictures

No8 Opopanax by Prada is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. No8 Opopanax was launched in 2008. The fragrance features bergamot, opoponax, galbanum, amber, labdanum and sandalwood.

Bergamot Opoponax Galbanum Amber Labdanum Sandalwood

Ciara

No8 Opopanax Fragrance Reviews

Prada has really outdone themselves with this beautiful, ambery oriental. It has me wondering why mainstream brands always seem to knock me dead with their exclusive, hard-to-find releases.

Prada Opoponax No.8 is quite sensual, warm and elegant. It opens with rich, resinous and slightly buttery opoponax and galbanum, with a subtle, citrusy hint of bergamot, which surprisingly works.

As it dries on the skin, Opoponax No.8 turns quite powdery, yet it maintains it's delicious spiciness, and golden syrup type accord throughout. The musk also kicks in quite early in the composition, adding an animalistic touch, that smells oddly clean at the same time.

The resins in this fragrance can be quite sweet, making it very feminine and sexy. In order to believe that this fragrance could work equally as well on men, I think I'd have to try it and see. The way I view Prada Opoponax No.8 is with great admiration. I think it's a total man magnet.

Unfortunately the only downer is the lasting strength which is surprisingly weak. I have worn this fragrance twice in the last few days, one time on a rainy day where it struggled to last a few hours, and again today, where I perhaps only enjoyed it for the duration of the morning but desperately needed a touch up come the afternoon.

Regardless of poor longevity, tossing it aside, Prada Opoponax No.8 is one of the most sensual and alluring orientals I've stumbled across in quite some time. If I ever have enough luck to find a bottle of this in my travels, I will be quick to purchase.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

The description and the notes icons seem a little awry as I detect no galbanum at all in #8.

Notes listed I found elsewhere:
bergamot, opoponax, cistus, santal, amber

... and it really does smell just like it reads.

Simple, natural, deep and rich. I absolutely love this fragrance and the selection of notes. Bergamot gives #8 a subtley fresh lift, opoponax, some resinous mystery; a little cistus for a beautifully musky-amber/incensey floral; sandalwood for warmth and allure; amber for a humming radiance.

I need to know where I can buy this (not having much luck surfing the net for it). I really want a bottle of this now as #8 really resonates well with me.

Edit: I finally managed to acquire a bottle of this during my travels. Along with the other exclusives from Prada, this is available only at select Prada boutiques direct from their stores, or ordered and paid for over the phone.

No8 Opopanax by Prada 4.56 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No8 Opopanax fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada No8 Opopanax, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No8 Opopanax by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No8 Opopanax by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Noir de Noir Bvlgari Omnia Prada Infusion d'Iris Guerlain Songe d'un Bois d'Ete Yves Saint Laurent Opium Prada No10 Myrrhe Prada No9 Benjoin Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Donna Karan Essence Wenge Tom Ford Amber Absolute Tom Ford Santal Blush Prada L`Eau Ambree Les Nereides Oppoponax Tom Ford Italian Cypress Jo Malone Dark Amber and Ginger Lily Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Yves Saint Laurent Nu