Designers » N-Q » Oriental « Groups

No9 Benjoin Prada for women and men

No9 Benjoin Prada for women and men

No9 Benjoin Prada for women and men Pictures No9 Benjoin Prada for women and men Pictures No9 Benjoin Prada for women and men Pictures

No9 Benjoin by Prada is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. No9 Benjoin was launched in 2008. The fragrance features bitter orange, styrax, benzoin, vanilla and musk.

Bitter Orange Styrax Benzoin Vanilla Musk

No9 Benjoin Fragrance Reviews

Smells like summer! Bitter orange, deep warm vanilla, sweet.. Gorgeous!

I am wearing this on a Monday afternoon and it makes me feel like Sunday morning.

A pure bliss.

Notes development: it starts with very dark resinous smell, and in less than 1 hour you will smell vanilla, almond - totally surprising cause the opening is very dark and masculine. The drydown is similar to Mandorlo di Sicilia by Acqua di Parma and Orchidee Vanille by Van Cleef & Arpels.

All Prada's exclusive 'Parfums' (extrait) are very refined and organic.

I don't feel like working today, at least not until another 6-9 hours I supposed.

Delicious, chewy, smoky resins. Meet Candy's big sister, Benjoin, the sexy sophisticate.

Truth be told Candy and Benjoin are a dash of vanille away from being twins imho. Benjoin has a nuttier, smokier, more arid vibe. I can see a man wearing this but I don't find it particularly masculine. It's a perfect fall winter fit and can be worn anywhere. I think it's made for layering as well. My brilliant friend recommended trying Indult Tihota w/it and it's gorgeous. I can see it transforming everything from almonds to roses.

A spectacular workhorse of a scent, it will surround you with impeccably good taste. This just oozes with possibilities and speaks of the intimate knowledge of all things's that good.......

No9 Benjoin by Prada 4.63 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada No9 Benjoin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prada No9 Benjoin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify No9 Benjoin by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of No9 Benjoin by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Bois des Iles Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Guerlain Cuir Beluga Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Tom Ford Noir de Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tom Ford Amber Absolute Amouage Amouage Epic Woman Guerlain Iris Ganache Tom Ford Black Violet Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Guerlain Angélique Noire Chanel Cuir de Russie Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Serge Lutens Chergui