Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Prada Candy Florale Prada for women

caramel
Prada Candy Florale Prada for women Videos
Prada Candy Florale Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Florale Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Florale Prada for women Pictures

Prada Candy Florale is the third fragrance from the Prada Candy collection. The original Candy was launched in 2011, followed by Candy L'Eau in 2013, with Candy Florale expected on the market from April of 2014. Perfumer Daniel (Roche) Andrier created all three of them.

Prada Candy Florale is announced as an exciting floral fragrance full of life and sensuality, inspired by an imaginary flower that smells like candy or a bouquet of flowers standing on the counter of an ice cream shop in Italy. This romantic and powdery composition contains accords of limoncello sorbet the top, flower of peony in the heart and the base composed of benzoin, musk, caramel and honey.

The bottle and box are of standard signature design, this time colored in soft shades of pink and decorated with flowers motifs. Actress Léa Seydoux is the face of the campaign again. The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.

The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Limoncello

Peony

Caramel Benzoin Honey Musk

Prada Candy Florale Kiss

Prada Candy Florale Fragrance Reviews

dzingunyte
dzingunyte

Very light floral perfume. For warmer weather indeed. Now that the autumn and winter on the way,I pass this one. Pleasant, innocent scent for a ladies. But nothing too special ;)

Blossom Dreams
Blossom Dreams

I have to agree with the reviewer underneath me. I sprayed this perfume on and within seconds I was like oh my god I have to have this. It is so exquisite, fresh, and pretty. Peony, lemon, and caramel ... divine. But it's gone in just over an hour. Such a shame. The bottle is just stellar. So I'm going to keep my pennies for the upcoming Bonbon Couture (not yet released in NZ).

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

Prada Candy Florale is an absolutely beautiful perfume but it makes me sad because the lasting power & sillage are so weak!

It is a gorgeous powdery, sweet floral fragrance. Very feminine, romantic and pretty. I think of a young woman wearing a pretty white lace dress, a ribbon in her hair and a sparkle in her eye. Innocent yet you know she is hiding a darker secret.

Overall, a beautiful perfume which is sadly let down by the very poor lasting power & sillage. I am debating if I should pay such a high price for such a weak yet stunning fragrance.

chchristyen
chchristyen

Ever since I've got this perfume and sprayed it for the first time (four months ago), I've been trying hard to place exactly where it is that I've smelled this scent before. I finally made the association today! It smells just like Deesse's Elujida hair oil (made of baobab oil), although Elujida smells a little sweeter. Truth be told, I had felt odd every time I'd sprayed Prada Candy Florale on my arms or body, and I guess this explains why - I'm used to this scent only being in my hair after washing it... That said, I actually love the smell of Elujida oil and have been using it for 2 years now. From now on I'll probably be using this as a hair perfume. It doesn't last for a very long time and isn't particularly unique, but it does smell quite nice and polite. Before I made the connection with the hair oil, I'd thought that Florale smelled rather like a lightly scented body lotion or oil.

perrfumefreak
perrfumefreak

Florale opens with the familiar" Candy" powdery caramel sweetness, but that lovely smell is quickly replaced by bitter florals. IMO, the floral note ruins the whole composition. I think some sweeter florals would have worked better here.The floral accord that is here doesn't mix well with the Candy Sweetness. Or maybe the sweetness isn't strong enough to mix with the florals . I prefer the original Candy any day. The sillage and longevity are awful. That's a trait Florale shares with the original"Candy"....neither has good sillage or staying power which is sad because I expected more from Prada. At least a bit longer lasting given the price tag.

Ok, I gave it an hour and there is a faint underlying powdery sweet base but for the most part, I still smell the bitter flower scent.

Mysterio
Mysterio

I agree with the people who think it smells like some kind of bar soap I could get at the grocery store. Barely any flowers - just soapy suds on me.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

I have tried a lot of different perfumes over the last year and a half, so i have learned what different perfumes smell like, this perfume is an over-priced dupe for Flower Princess by Vera Wang. Fortunately i only bought a 9.99 sample of Prada Candy Floral after almost paying 80$ for it, i am very happy that i got a sample first. It smells good but not what i was expecting based on the notes and description.the description says inspired by an imaginary flower that smells like candy or a bouquet of flowers standing on the counter of an ice cream shop in Italy....you would think there would be more of the Limon-Cello Sorbet, caramel and Honey but my nose does not smell any of that...it just smells like flowers although it does smell very nice i can smell the same exact type of scent in Flower Princess which is much less expensive...you can literally buy it on Ebay for less than 25$....so save urself some money and get Flower Princess only if you are interested in saving money and don;t have an endless amount of money to spend on perfume or whatever you want....if i had a lot of money to spend on perfume i might buy it for the bottle and the fact it does smell good...but im a student on a budget.

Glamazzin869
Glamazzin869

I thought this was a floral that I could deal with but it still was too much for me. It's a pleasant sent but the longetivity is too bad to keep so I returned. If you like florals with a touch of sweet you'll probably like this. Plus the pretty bottle...

Carrieberry
Carrieberry

Most of the negativity for this scent is related to the fact that die-hard Candy fans are disappointed in the lack of resemblance to the original candy.

The only similarity I sense is the iconic Prada benzoin note that I can subtly detect in the dry down. I do not really get any caramel.

But to be honest I don't care how much this resembles Candy or not... all I know is that I am addicted to this fragrance. The combination of peony and sweet lemon is divine. I can't stop smelling my wrist. When I wear a different perfume I really wish I was wearing Candy Florale. I am in love.

kellymi
kellymi

This is a soapy scent, "limony" and floral, that kind of sticks in my throat with the first sprays.

I had to hunt for the connection to the original by huffing my wrist for five minutes -- still couldn't find it. The citrus note cancels out any caramel on my skin.

Prada Candy is delicious on me, a cozy sweetness -- Candy Florale is a powdery, flowery cloud, definitely something I wouldn't purchase.

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

I was crazy with excitement about that limoncello note, as I like my sweet perfumes with a citrusy touch. But I do not feel much citrus and there's something quite oily about this fragrance which gives me a funny feeling in my stomach (I have troubles digesting oily food), no idea what it is though. That "oily" scent calmsdown after about 6 hours and you end up with a fresh, sweet, floral fragrance that feels nice - still need to figure out if it's nice enough for me to buy it though.

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Sweet, young, and carefree scent. Powdery, with just the right touch of caramel. Perfect for a summer day at the beach or at a fairground. Love it!

deb.martinez
deb.martinez

Bought this in a rollerball from Ross. Im returning this pronto..one because it had some missing which tells me it was returned,,and two..it smells like alcohol with a touch of some non descript floral. I love Prada...but this one is no bueno!

Anneyding
Anneyding

I love this!!! At first spray it is sharp, yes. However, it develops into this beautiful scent, varm and sweet floral. I wasn't fond of the original Prada Candy, but this I love! It smells very different from the first spray till it settles. A lot like Gucci Flora, as some said before :).

May Zacharopoulou
May Zacharopoulou

This one is the absolute Spring-Summer baby!

I love how fresh-lemony-floral it gets when you spritz it on the skin! I can describe it as sweet - sour, feminine and vigorously energetic.

This is the fragrance i've been searching for years.. No other felt more suitable for a hot summer night or a sunny, dewy spring morning!

Its not syrupy or even sticky at all, compared to the original candy! What you ll get is pure freshness, lemon blossoms, pink peony & a liiittle bit caramely. Perfect combination for me, totally a keeper.

Fonna2
Fonna2

65% gourmand, 30% floral, and the other 5% is a mystery.
This may be the ONLY gourmand that I like.

I do believe any age can wear this.
And the devil is wearing Kouros, not this scent.

It's not a fruit juice scent nor a maple syrupy sweet scent, but a moist sugar....like marshmallow, soft like it, too.....and that's sweet and sticky enough for me. It's not a "warm" nor "cool" scent , but I don't believe I'd wear it in the summertime, as I think it would "melt the marshmallow" and become overbearing.

Then there's that beautiful floral that balances it.
I would like a bit of more floral, personally.
I would layer it with a half drop of Damask.

I like it.

Neckromancer
Neckromancer

Very girly scent. It smells like a bunch of small, pink flowers. It is not a white floral in any way, and there's no greenness to it. It's pretty sweet, but not too sweet, and doesn't smell like the original Prada Candy (which I think is a bit cloying) in any way. Although it is sweet, I think it is still fresh. It has a youthful tinge to it. I can imagine a 16yr old wearing this.

Lilyequis
Lilyequis

This smells like soap in the best possible way!

It is nothing at all like the original prada candy. I don't smell anything remotely sweet-- I don't detect caramel at all.

This is simply a white floral composition with the prada signature of benzoin and musks in the drydown.

I really do detect lemincello in the top notes-- it's a sugary lemon that weirdly does feel cold when you spray it. I imagine spraying this will feel amazing on a hot day. Then it dries down and you are left with a soapy and white floral. This is the longest lasting of all the candy flankers on my skin. Maybe white floral just meshes with my chemistry better than foody notes.

At any rate I LOVE this! Despite the confusing name this is much more for the floral lover than the gourmand type-- but this has quickly become a staple in my perfume arsenal. I just love it

marissaf
marissaf

I thought it would be a sweet scent, but not at all.. sharp floral scent on me (I don't now how people can say it's a sweet scent), nice at first, but after 10 minutes, I hated it. It reminds me a lot of Gucci Flora. Glad that I only got a sample size of this.

wooedwithpeonies
wooedwithpeonies

After recently falling in love with Candy and normally preferring florals I went in with high expectations. Big mistake. I was expecting something warm heavy and lush but what I got was fresh sharp and not quite as floral as I would expect with floral being in the title. On me it smelt like cheap soap. The sent was also kinda plain and unnoticeable. Like a boring celebrity sent. And then after an hour it's gone. A cheap body spray would do just the same job for a quarter of the price.

marnie_g
marnie_g

Reminds me of a body splash that I had as a child where the oil would separate from the water and would require shaking before using, Jean Nate for Kids.

ginepro
ginepro

This has not got anything to do with the original Prada Candy. To my nose, they are not even your mothers cousins friend...
I read somewhere someone thought it smelled like those chilled flower behind the counter at the florist/flower store. I think it's a pretty suiting description. The flowers are cool and lush, pink and pretty. The limoncello doesn't really appear though I guess there is a citrusy note in the beginning. Longevity is bad, barely 2 hours on my skin.
But it sure is fresh, cute, anonymous, light and girly so if you're looking for something refreshing and office friendly without being too bland, too sweet or too citrusy, this might the flower of your choice. (i'm not impressed at all by this scent but you can believe I bought the small candy kiss edition bottle nevertheless, just because it was so damn cute)

GrandmaGaga
GrandmaGaga

Love the scent, love the bottle....but on me it literally disappears in the blink of an eye...well, maybe two blinks. Why do manufacturers waste their name and a beautifully designed bottle on something that very few people would repurchase considering the fleeting longevity of this scent? If it were an inexpensive body spray that I felt free to douse myself in at relatively little cost, I'd repurchase this but it's not...I could literally go through this entire 30ml bottle in a day and enjoy every minute of it. I may just do that...like a big fireworks finale: over in such a short time but breathtaking while it lasts.

jessamesnaps
jessamesnaps

Ugh. Ugh!!! Based on the description of notes, I figured there was no way I could be led astray. Nope. Wrong. On me, this smells like my dead grandmother's drug store hairspray from the 1980's: final net. Huge mistake. How could 'peonies, caramel, musk and lemon sorbet' forge such an unholy alliance and morph into a scent so offensive?! Am looking to give away or sell to some poor, unsuspecting soul immediately.

goldie757
goldie757

This fragrance smelled like a beautiful sweet white floral on the tester, sadly on my skin it smells like expensive soap.

chio17
chio17

Smells like a bar soap

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

It starts off refreshing like a cold, sweet glass of peony infused lemonade, as full of bubbly innocence as a girl at her Sweet Sixteen party in 1955. But it's over too soon. It fades to something generically pleasant before mostly disappearing altogether, and that within the first hour.

I can't see myself ever buying a bottle, but I could receive a free bottle with a shrug. This is a lighter, citrus focused take on the original Candy whereas L'Eau is, I feel, ironically more floral. I just wish the flankers had more staying power.

Wanesa
Wanesa

beautiful . such a charming scent. i mean its not the best in the world but its suitable for the occasions i want it for. i go to work in it, one a few dates, shopping. I don't know those notes but it really smells like a candy shop or a wine shop. a little citrus, very much rosy and pleasant. like a classy lady :)

Prada candy with magnolia added. Very lack-luster on my skin. I'm admittedly not a huge fan of white florals, and this has too much of that. When you add in the powdery tonka vanilla, it is a little too much for me. Plain Candy EdP was a better fragrance for me.

princessmorbux
princessmorbux

A bright, fresh, pretty and youthful scent. This perfume opens with refreshing and sunny limoncello sorbet, a bit overpowering, yet still delightful. Soon it rounds out with soft and pretty floral, honey and caramel with just the right amount of musk. Perfect for Spring and Summer. It lasts pretty long on me, about 5-6 hours.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Floral Citrus

Prada Candy Florale is something you'll love if you adore peony, if you adore citrus summer perfumes, or if you're just getting into perfume and you want to smell 'nice.'

CF is pretty linear, and I totally agree with the dominant notes that you all have voted for--it opens up with a lot of lemony citrus, a big peony, and as it wears a honey note opens up, and the drydown becomes a bit musky. The citrus lasts for most of the wear, and I think the peony lasts for ALL of it. This has some projection if you apply enough sprays, and lasts up to 8 hours on my skin.

This is Prada, after all, and CF is perfectly pleasant to wear, it smells nice, and the peony is well rounded and never gets screechy or high pitched. If peony is a favorite note this is a green light. For me though this just smells like really nice shampoo, and ultimately kind of 'meh.' If I found a bottle for say $20, or if I got it as a gift, I would be happy to wear it, but it's nothing that I'm clamoring over.

Arabian Girl
Arabian Girl

All I get is a cheap white floral scent. The caramel is very faint, you really have to look for it. On my skin, even the white floral fades whithin a couple of hours and it just becomes a random soapy smell that lasts forever.
Not necessarily an unpleasant smell, just a fresh clean one that's not worth the price.

Miruna
Miruna

This one has absolutely nothing to do with Prada Candy. No caramel, just sweet floral scent.
I should test it again in order to decide if I like it...

skeletonwitch
skeletonwitch

Not a fan of this one. Smells like some sort of frou-frou expensive old lady/baby powder concoction? It's a weird one for me and I won't be repurchasing once I finish my sample.

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Love this! Fresh, zesty and not overly sweet. It is unique. I detect a bit of floral after the drydown. Still, the zesty note remains. Just lovely.

Hilda0414
Hilda0414

I am so glad I didn't expend major funds for this fragrance. I tried a sample and, like some, " I couldn't stop smelling my wrist", but only to see if it had emerged into something more than ordinary. Flowery, soapy, and like so many other current scents. I couldn't detect anything reminiscent of gourmand notes, but I don't profess to be the best at analysis of individual notes. A young woman may enjoy this or someone wanting just a light, clean , Spring flower fragrance. It's just like so many others that I am personally uninterested.

aura_therapy
aura_therapy

I love Prada Candy so I thought I would try this. It is a nice, sweet, lively floral. I smell white flowers but I can't smell any lemon or caramel. I don't smell any gourmand, just floral. It is nice but as far as the fruity floral genre goes I prefer Versace Bright Crystal or Coach Poppy *Blossom*.

Asalisa
Asalisa

Very girly. Lily of the valley, lemon and soap. This could be something that I would choose for my daughter as a first perfume when she is sixteen.

MademoiselleMaya
MademoiselleMaya

It's pretty much a skin scent but I was pleasantly surprised by it. When I tested it on a blotter when it came out, I was very disappointed by its generic flowery nothingness, but in an effort to test more scents from my collection I've decited to use a sample I was given a while ago. And Prada Candy Florale was just what I needed today - a flower with a delicately gourmand edge thanks to honey and limoncello. It's cute, girly, but can be used as a mood booster even in office environment, as it has really low sillage. I can detect its gentle aura for about 6 hours though.

fragrantlove
fragrantlove

In the bottle, it smelled fresh and pretty. On my skin, it turns into this horrible acidic peony, like an old lady's soap or something, not gourmand at all. It's definitely not for everybody. A definite "dislike" from me!

frosting712
frosting712

I recently sampled this new Prada floral.

Initially, I thought it was very pretty. On me personally I didn't get very much caramel or sweet notes. It was a rather bright(likley the lemon) floral, that quickly dimmed into it's mid-notes.

The mid notes were still pleasantly floral.

A few hours later, the dry down left much to be desired. It turned to what one might describe as "old lady" or semi-fancy molded bathroom soap. The kind more for decoration than actual use. Personally, this scent isn't for me.

JaiTee
JaiTee

This flanker is for someone who can't decide between a gourmand or floral scent. The first half of my time wearing this, it's Prada Candy, with that low rumble of benzoin and caramel. Then, that layer fades away and it the floral base takes centre-stage. It ends as a floral perfume. Longevity was about 4-6 hours, with decent sillage because of the florals.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Prada candy florale has a hint of citrus, smells very much like caramel most on drydown. I get sugar coma just by smelling this on my clothes in a good way.

ptilda
ptilda

Just on the "too sweet" side for me. Another Sephora sample which is how I've been "practicing" my perfume skills and developing my nose. I do like it and it's very long lasting on me when I spray after my morning shower and add one spritz to my clothes. Not a favorite.

sharyn100
sharyn100

Oh wow...this perfume is so delicious and fresh..smell lasts when you layer with the body lotion..I just can't stop smelling my wrist !! A really beautiful sexy fun perfume :0)

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

I just picked up Prada Candy and had to pick this up along with it. I always ignored it because I'm not too into florals. They smell too old lady and give me a headache. But this, oh my, this. I just had to have it. It's so young and fresh for a floral. It's not overwhelming and smells so clean and refreshing while still being extremely feminine. The floral doesn't smell synthetic to me.

This is what a girl should smell like in the summer. Like a pretty girl, fresh out of the shower, eating cotton candy and sweet tarts, in a field of flowers. Now I'm not suggesting that you run out and do that. It'd probably attract a lot of ants and bees. You should just smell like you do that.

Edit: This smells amazing, but the scent is noticeable for the first hour. Then you can smell it if you put your wrist right under your nose. Then it's completely gone by the end of hour 2. Wish they made this an EDP instead of EDT.

fresh floral+ lemon syrup.nice try!actually this is my favorite type of perfume.it smells young,but not teenagery.
on paper and my skin it smells totally different.while on paper it's more fresh,floral, on my skin it tends to be sweeter and deeper and unfortunately on my skin it has barely any sillage.(sigh) actually this is my problem with all candy perfumes.

sophiealbarn
sophiealbarn

the original Prada Candy is one of my all-time favorites and Prada Candy Florale smells nothing like it, to me. I also don't think it's particularly unique, nor does it have any notes that really stand out to me. BUT! I think it's terrific. It's bright and pretty and fun, and the perfect scent when you just want to smell light and nice and girly and young. It may not be a show-stopper, but it's certainly got its place and I find myself reaching for this one much more than I had expected to. This will be really perfect for Spring and Summer.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Hideously screechy.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

I wasn't too wild for this one. The limoncello and peony combination is harsh, chemically, shampooy on me. The caramel and benzoin sit very close to the skin in the dry down, while the limoncello floral combination shrieks in the beginning. Not at all my thing. Will be giving away the rest of the sample in a giveaway this spring.

svetlana.kogan.73
svetlana.kogan.73

beautiful summer or spring daytime fragrance for women under 40, or those who want to feel very young and fresh for a change. I get a strong peony and limoncello opening. On the midnote, the citrus fades and you are left with peony and honey. Very sweet and girly. For the Miu Miu set.

jdawg
jdawg

And yet again, a very subtle and refreshing scent from Prada. Love it. Not too offensive on the nose and not too weak for the need to spray at least 5-6 times. The attractivenes of the bottle is a plus. Suitable for women of all ages.

mitchy-fleur
mitchy-fleur

First of all, I need to say that the reason I love this perfume is due to the packaging which is super adorable. I did get a paper sample from local department store before my dad bought me this and I actually like the scent. It smells like what it says, very floral and it dries down caramelly sweet. This is the kind of scent that won't offend anyone. My only problem with this perfume is the longevity. It only last for 2 hours on my skin and I have to reapply it which turn out to be a big disappointment since it cost around $100 here in Indonesia.

prettyswag

This the innocent lil shy girl in the corner of a cold room. The scent is a blast of shy florals but clean and very synthetic with zero lasting power...too weak, too innocent , blows to nothing...great for a 5 year old that has pigtails and is in the corner of a cold room on a cold day. Not for this grown woman. I need sexy not play toys.

Pictelf
Pictelf

I bought this after getting a tester in a magazine a few months ago. I was just so impressed how 'nice' and fresh it smelled. It is just short of being too powdery sweet. I tend to wear it on my décolletage inside my clothes as it lasts longer and seems to keep a slightly more spicy/oriental note. I noticed it smelled peppery on my mams wrist and seems to fade quicker on mine.
The 30ml bottle I bought lasted two months, pretty much a wee squirt or two everyday :-) Thankfully my mam bought me the bigger bottle for my birthday.
When I bought the first bottle I did smell the other two on paper, Candy was way too sweet as I expected. Found it really cloying. L'eau I thought had hints of a lighter Coco which I thought might be nice. I did try L'eau on my wrist recently and it didn't work on my skin at all.
A very wearable everyday scent, not too heavy/sweet with a nice freshness but I do try to keep it down to one or two sprays.

andabri
andabri

So here's the thing, this smells weird. Synthetic sugar baby powder, floral shampoo mix that is a bit... cringe worthy. It is not pleasant. This is the fragrance when I put my nose close to wrist and sniff.

HOWEVER, the projection scent this gives off is beautiful. It's a very clean, fresh, soapy floral. Wafts a few feet around me. It's similar to that smell you give off after having a nice hot shower and using beautifully scented soaps; that fresh, clean, universally loved smell.

Never really experienced a fragrance that is so different smelled up close vs. how the projection/wafts of it in the air smell.

hissyknit
hissyknit

So Prada scents have not been kind to me. I end up smelling like a sixty year old lady sitting in a hot trailer during a heat wave. Honestly, it's not the perfumes but I suspect it's me which makes me wonder about I really will smell like at age 60.

But I digress. I got a sample from Sephora and spray it on right before I jumped in the shower, ready to scrub it off. In the first ten seconds, I realized I really like this. Sadly I had to jump in the shower to go to work but I sprayed it back on.

This lasted on me six hours. A deliquent 13 year male student actually complimented me on smelling good. This is HUGE because he constantly tries to come up with new insults pertaining to my romantic life.

I love this. Every time, I get ready to write a school suspension form, I smell it and smile. And not just smiling from getting rid of a rude teenager. I LOVE the scent.

amna723
amna723

Smells nothing at all like the rest of the perfumes in the Prada Candy line. Prada Candy and Prada Candy L'eau are very similar in that L'eau is just a calmer, less caramel-y version of its sister. They both have that sort of sweet, lipstick wax-y but warm and pleasant scent.

This, however, is something completely different. It's very floral, not in a synthetic way though. It's a fresh, cool flowers scent - it smells as if you are literally sitting in the little floral section of the grocery store. I think it's really realistic. I detect no other notes besides the floral notes. It's not for me. But if you love the smell of florals you'll love it. If you love Prada Candy + PC L'eau and expect this to be similar to those two you will be disappointed.

Capricorngal19

R
I
T
E

Oh my goodness. I love this one so much. It's sweet and fresh at the same time!! Its perfect to wear during the spring and in the daytime. just wish it lasted a little longer.

Lasted on me for 1-3 hours :(

Bibi13
Bibi13

I love this one!! Actually, I m wearing it the last 2 months and I love it for daytime!! For me, it is fresh, very clean in a good way, girly, sexy and warm and it makes me happy!!! Love the body lotion also!!

polkadot27
polkadot27

I smell soapy peony. Honestly I don't understand the fascination with prada scents, well other than the brand name of course. But seriously I have yet to experience one of their fragrances that I have found iconic and unique and felt blown away.

I really wanted to like this one, the bottle is so cute and beautiful. However I get a soapy synthetic Peony with somewhat metallic undertones. The caramel and Benzoin were unidentifiable to me.

Museumgal
Museumgal

I was surprised I liked this one considering that I'm not a fan of peony. BUt it was just a touch flowery, a little boozy, and then the dry down was sweet, warm and lovely. Not as strong as the original but still delicious, and more subtle. Lasts about 4 hours.

coco76
coco76

First and foremost this is a PEONY perfume.....in your face, screaming, peony. Now, I like Peony in a perfume....but I like it the way I like Madonna in a movie; in a supporting role, NOT as the lead. I was excited to try this one as I was hoping for something a little less intense than the original flanker. If only there was a happy medium between the two!
Benzoin is one of my favourite notes...but it doesn't exist for me in this one. Neither does the caramel, or the limoncello.
I almost bought this one blindly and I am SO VERY glad I got the sample first...I am disappointed that it does not work with my chemistry, I SO wanted it to!
Run of the mill shrieking floral on me...not sweet, no gourmand, and NOT what I was hoping for!

Jcnna
Jcnna

At first this smells lovely but then it change something what my granny use. Hmh. :/

zenbabylove
zenbabylove

This is very much like a softer version of Dior Cherie,not as strong and easier to wear.

Togiii
Togiii

Wearing this perfume for the second time and I don't have the same impression anymore. A note in this perfume has turned somewhat chemical, a thing I hate the most a perfumes.

JulieG123
JulieG123

This is a lovely scent. Fresh, floral, very pretty and delicate. For some reason I seem to be able to smell violets shortly after spraying! After 5 hours I could still smell the scent on my skin which by this time was a really clean, just showered type smell, which reminds me of something I cant quite put my finger on but could be some M&S bath/shower products I once received as a gift. Unfortunately, it seems to have little to no projection. Despite being sat directly next to my husband he couldn't smell anything even when the fragrance had only been applied shortly before. Such a shame as I really love this, but, whilst not wanting to overpower everyone, some sillage would be nice. Quite pricey for a skin scent, lovely as it is this has made my like list but is not yet on my want list.

SayakaP
SayakaP

I LOVE this one!
It's a fresh, pretty, carefree & sunny scent. You can't be grumpy wearing this one.

I own the original Candy and wear it often in cooler days. On my skin, it's more Musky than Caramel...not particularly sweet.
(I go for Bon Bon from V&R when I want SWEET caramel)

Unlike many other reviewers, I clearly smell the original's Caramel & Benzoin in Florale ... gently whispering behind the lovely Peony.
Limoncello here is just right. Not too sharp (or musculine like many Lemon frag) , not too much.
Musk in Florale is much gentler than in original. It's adding a bit of soapy clean feeling.

This one is NOT a sex in a bottle or a groundbreaking masterpiece with which you express your profound personality.
Candy Florale would make a nice everyday / office scent.

Lastly this one lasts quite long as EDT; 7hrs+ on my skin.
Sillage is very soft & intimate / polite.

BenBnBe
BenBnBe

When I first smelled I say:OMG,WTF is this?Than I smelled it yesterday,and I was totally in shock,how beautiful fresh,floral,powdery,soapy sceny is this!
On me,is the peony the prominent note with a honey base and with a limoncello in the background which take a fresh feeling,and the peony on me is very soapy,powdery,just gorgeous!
The dry down is a warm floral scent,with the original candy in the background,(musky,and too much)!
For a spring is a perfect refreshing scent,with peony,honey,musk!
Nothing like ths other two,but something different,and I like it a lot!Looooove iiit,so beautiful!

WickedKitty9
WickedKitty9

Im a big fan of the Prada Candy line.. But testing this on me it smells like cheap floral and synthetic to me. I get not caramel or honey.

spicyserena
spicyserena

I tried this a few times and I can say I like it and will get a bottle eventually. The floral, peony, is intense upon spraying. At the same time, in the background, there is also a sweetness similar to Candy but less intense than Candy. This floral is beautiful because it is fresh and lasting and most importantly not cloying, which some florals can be such as Chanel Chance Eau Tendre (to me).

This is my favourite out of the 3 Candy. The original Candy, has lots of fans, and I find well done but has a powdery household pesticide smell (to me and on me) perhaps because of the intense sweetness and complexity. I live in the tropics so I get mainly hot and humid weather. I will wear Candy Florale to work or days when I want something light but feminine and not cloying.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Candy? Where's the candy? Plain boring and generic floral.
Nothing new, nothing groundbreaking. Smells like fabric softener to me. Which I don't even use because they smell like cheap florals to me.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

This is really trying to pull me in! I sprayed it on a tester card, sniffed and then sniffed again some minutes later. I'm leaning towards it far more than the original (too much benzoin for me), but it has a smell that is too familiar, like a million other floral/fruity slightly gourmand scents that are on the market these days. I'll probably end up with a bottle though, just so I can say I have something by Prada, LOL!

pixiewinks
pixiewinks

testing this today... def much more floral, soapy and powdery then prada candy, which smells too strong of caramel for me.

I don't love this perfume and I wouldn't buy it but I bet the 2 layered would be amazing!
scent: 7
packaging: 8

chillalot
chillalot

Very fresh and clean...soapy...smells like you just stepped out of the shower. ..but in a femine way...a lot of so called fresh scents veer towards masculine clean linen...Prada never fails me...I would wear this on a hot humid day. ..or for work

fiouu
fiouu

Floral fruity gourmand? Wth this is barely floral, and not fruity. It's not good. Kind of cheap smell compared to other Prada Perfumes.

dgus82
dgus82

I really like this. Prada candy and Prada Candy L eau are missing a floral element. Some may like very strong sweet syrup but not me I need some flowers. I was hoping for a mix Prada Candy with a floral twist but to my surprise not what I was expecting. But I really liked it it's good to see everyone getting out of the fruity floral craze and back to something that can be taken seriously. I still think if Prada Florale was mixes with Prada Candy original it would be perfect. But this is light and not too citrus with some sweet and warmth but I love it I'm glade to see perfume companies trying to match everyone's taste ex.. Escada Especially delicate notes, Escada Especially, and Escada Especially Elixir one for everybody.

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is really nice. I actually prefer this to the original prada candy which is a bit linear and sweet although still nice. This is floral and fresh and dries down to a soapy floral. I have found myself really wanting this one, I might need to get it!
Edit: Seriously could not stop thinking about this fragrance, I just love it. I fear it will be discontinued like these flankers usually are so I may buy a backup bottle. Absolutely fantastic fresh floral fragrance!

simbeast
simbeast

i was really excited to try this, because you don't see limoncello in many perfumes, and i am a fan of the original candy. unfortunately, candy eau florale has nothing in common with the original.

the pink juice and the bottle are very pretty, but the stuff inside smells like bubblegum. i think it is probably a scent suitable for teens and younger people, although i don't know how they're going to afford the hefty prada price tag.

Jenny-Rebecca

Other notes I have noticed after wearing....

Soapy (after about an hour)
A hint of C Howard's Purple Violet Mints

It seems there are some other notes too that I just can't place yet...

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This was almost a scrubber on my skin. It opened with such a blast of heavy florals engulfed by sweet sugar syrup, very synthetic and plasticky smelling. The lemony part of the limoncello did not really come through on my skin, just a gooey syrup smell and viscous feel. As time went by, the scent did improve quite a bit. The benzoin saved it and some vanilla. I also smell some wood notes, too. Ultimately I think someone who likes gourmands and is willing to wait an hour until the benzoin and basenotes come in might at least like this one. Young girls would probably like it from the topnotes on.

jolituks
jolituks

It smells nothing like the original Prada Candy. To me, it smells like bathroom air freshener. I would never buy it.

lukkyme
lukkyme

Its funny how the samples I got in the mail list Freesia & vanilla bean & a few other NOTES as tere main one's & didn't mention honey or Peony or LEMON at all ? ? ? ? IDK? who come's up with what goes on the Ingrediant list's here or there or why so many differ ? ? ? BUT the samples I got are very clean sheer pink young & floral . . . they smell nice nothing ground breaking but you would not be offended at all by this it reminds me of the way you smell when you get a whiff of your OWN clean hair after having it pulled up & you smell the Shampoo or other hair product's etc . . . . I LOVE that smell , BUT for the price & from a fashion house like PRADA you --E X P E C T - more! . . . this smell's similar to Daisy & ALL of the daisy flanker's it smells also ALOT like channel chance & chance tender etc . . . & so many others Like a really good fresh pink sheer floral body spray . . . that you could spend less than 20& on

Jenny-Rebecca

This was such a surprise as it is so much different than its predecessors.

Candy Florale is fresher, lighter, and sweet with a warm dry down from the benzoin, caramel, honey and musky notes.

I went into to my favorite perfume shop that day expecting to purchase a bright citrusy floral but there was something intriguing about this.

Sweet. Sensual. Fun. Fresh. Alluring.

Cinnanym
Cinnanym

smells nice at first, but quickly goes away. longevity and sillage are horrendous. had high hopes for this but the original candy is MILES better.

misstierra05
misstierra05

This is a lovely scent on me, I tested this yesterday along with daisy dream and both are at the top of my must have list. I was unable to wear the first two but this wears lovely on me and I think it's a nice go for floral lovers like myself.

Paolina
Paolina

I bought it last week for the second time: this perfume is fantastic on my skin and as I have a lot of problems by finding the right fragrance this sweet and sexy perfume is the best I found ever!

I will buy it also in winter time because is not true that it lasts just few hours, I can smell it on clothes even after the washing ...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marie76
Marie76

I am embarrassed to say I love it...it's an unapologetic fruity floral, with a dry down of caramel. Projects very well indeed and doesn't remind me of candy, which I hate. The peony ( one of my pet hate smells) it's direct and unadultered, but made stronger by the sweet notes, which has the rare effect of making this note interesting, if still quite unidimensional. I never thought I'd like this but I do!

Tovah
Tovah

On me it's a weak floral that doesn't have so much as a hint of the gorgeous Candy. If it was Candy with some flowers, I may not have loved it, but I would have appreciated it. Candy Florale smells like something concocted by Saveonscents for use in soaps and candles. Definitely not in the same realm as Candy,Prada Amber, and Infusion d'iris.

odisse
odisse

After reading most of your reviews, I had a clue what the scent would actually be like, and spritzing it on my wrist earlier today proved me right. This isn't really bad, but it's boring, very safe and lacks personality. And in a strange way I actually like that it is boring and blank! BUT, I do not think it is in its most suitable price range.

Actually, I have a scent that is really similar to this, it is called Panos Emporio Floral Secret and isn't as pricy as the Prada, it's not listed on the site. Floral secret is more wood though, but all in all they're quite the same. Longevity isn't that good for either of the scents but because of the fact that I'm not quite in love with either of them, I don't give it too much thought. Maybe good for layering.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Bottle.is pretty......too bad about the scent. Lol.......the.scent is a.c minus in my book. I really like the original productsfrom the line. The candy is amazing. This one is just too ordinary.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This is okay, but nothing like Prada Candy. I expected it to keep the delicious scent but a touch of petals here and there. The flowers are prominent, completely different scent. It doesn't smell unique or memorable. It sure is pleasant and nice but not what I was looking for.

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

With the juicy lemon in the opening and fresh, clean peony in the heart, Prada Candy Florale seems more like a whatever citrus floral fragrance than a flanker of Candy line. This duet of lemon and peony lasts about 4 hours, then the gourmand elements of Candy finally peep through, adding a slightly powdery sugary edge, which actually makes the concoction smell like lemon sorbet, and more interesting than the phase before. In the late drydown, I also detect a more prominent rosy nuance, which makes the whole scent smell like a demure litchi note.

The sillage of Candy Florale is very soft and the longevity around 7 hours. Although Candy Florale is not a very original composition, I find it very smooth and enjoyable throughout its development and doesn't have the annoying laundry-like base as some fragrances do. I'd recommend it as a citrus floral fragrance for warmer weather. And if you did not enjoy the original Candy or Candy L'Eau, you might still enjoy Candy Florale as they're quite different.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I see what they've done here. Since it has a lot of peony they toned down the original Candy notes. If they didn't it would be too heavy and cloying with a majorly sweet floral.

You could easily remove the Candy part of the name, this is totally different from the first two, and not that sweet to my nose..it is a soft pretty pink floral, very light, loongevity is poor..only lovers of soft discreet scents would like it.it is a bit like Chloe eau florale,Burberry Brit Sheer, the list is long of those soft pink scents , not unique, not great, like quickly put together almost..a bit boring I admit..

EmiliM
EmiliM

What's the point of a flanker it it doesn't resemble the original at all?
I love the original Candy. It's warm, cozy and very elegant in a young and nonchalant way.
This, however, is pink and sweet. That's it. It's young but not elegant at all, cheap even.

rue_de_la_roux
rue_de_la_roux

Tried this today. I was on a smelling spree and tested out 5 fragrances I had been waiting to get my nose into. This was the biggest disappointment of them all. BTW I am a fan of the original Candy. Florale didn't resemble the original Candy at all. All I could smell was peony and guess what? I do not like peony. It reminded me of an air freshener. No thanks.

This Prada Candy flanker, Candy Florale, reminds me of either Ferré Rose or Ferré Rose Princess--or perhaps a cross between the two? Pink, sweet, and abstract "rose". The rose probably refers to the color, not the flower...

Here the named flower is peony, but basically this is a pink fragrance, from start to finish. No need to attach any specific floral metaphors, it seems to me... It's really a part of the tsunami of sweet pink in which department stores are currently awash.

Limoncello sorbet? Sure, why not? Or perhaps a pink sherbet would be more appropriate? (Artificial flavoring and color added.)

lirael00
lirael00

I like Candy but I think I like this even more as it has more freshness to it. Shame about the longevity which could've been improved, otherwise no complaints.

Julie Billi
Julie Billi

too synthetic to me....

Absolutely ladylike fragrance! Very gentle, comforting, and little sweet - caramel is put here in moderation. The more I smell it, the more I like it!

Update: It is very nice, but also very... safe. I mean it is perfect office fragrance. Subtle femininity, I would say. However, something here is missing for me.

MeThePerson

I've already given this a positive review, but yesterday my wife put this on before going out and it smelled absolutely amazing! It caught me out as I didn't immediately recognise it and I confused it with both Lady Million and Coco Mademoiselle before my recognition kicked in!
The warmth of the summer day really kicked the sweeter notes off beyond how they normally present themselves and it genuinely makes a great SUMMER alternative to the CANDY range because of this. [Of course, it could just be that my wife is fortunate to have very good skin and most fragrances compliment her well.]

If you have already tried this and favoured the warmer richer notes of the original, I urge you to treat it more as a warmer weather experience or in a warmer environment like a club. It shines!

shamila10
shamila10

i really wanted to like this cos the bottle is so cute and pretty. the day it came out i went to smell it and was hugely disappointed.i dont know what i was expecting but it is what it is. its says florale and it sure is florale. the only thing i can smell is this one note that seems very sharp on the nose amd hits the back off my throat. after a while i smelt it again and i could only smell the one same note sticking out. not much creativity went into this and i feel its something they just mixed together and threw out there.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Prada candy Florale oh my what's a strange alien like perfume but u know what I actually really really like it! I bought this from sephora online and could not wait for it to get here! The day it arrived I was so happy it has the original Prada candy box but on the outside is the little black and white flowers like those used in the advertisement. When I first sprayed the perfume my nose was greeted with a somewhat sunscreeny smell that I loved mixed with a some what light sexy and soft floral scent the lasting power on me is about 3 hours which is good considering it's a eau de toilette. All in all I actually really like this perfume! One of my favorites for summer 2014! Now for the advertisement I love the idea of the ad it very sexy retro glamour and model lea seydoux looks absolutely stunning in this ad it's very sexy and I believe it portrays the scent perfectly fun,sexy,soft,and different! 10/10

I am a huge fan of the two previous Candy perfumes, so I was looking forward to try this one.
At first I must say that this perfume is not bad. It's a beautiful floral scent. I am amazed how bright and nice peony note can be. Nothing sharp or synthetic. It's the best peony I have smelled in perfumes.
But the downside is - there's not much "Candy" in it. At least not for me. It's just a nice floral scent, suitable for spring and summer.
It's also lacking that high maintenance Prada- elegance.
So, there's not much Candy, there's Peony.
I believe, it's worth a try, it's just not as amazing as the other "candies" for me.
Maybe Prada is trying to amaze people who weren't amazed by previous Candy fragrances...

cherie97
cherie97

I am not a fan of sweet scents, so I really did not enjoy the previous Prada Candy fragrances. Today I had a chance to test this one and... finally a Candy flanker that I like!

First of all, this has nothing to do with original Prada Candy.
Second of all, it is a regular floral fragrance.

It's quite strong, peony-floral fragrance, that smells like a bouquet of fresh flowers. I can detect the lemon and a little bit of honey. Don't really feel the caramel, though. It's not sweet, but fresh and floral.

I really enjoy this scent. It's a nice suprise for all floral lovers :)

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

Okay so if you think you could like Prada candy florale because you liked other Candy perfumes, change your mind ! You really have to try this first because caramel is not present, which is what we like in Candy. This perfume is a fresh floral perfume for spring and summer, rather light, longevity is average. It is nice, but nothing to do with the original edition, not gourmand.
The bottle is a really nice pink color (okay this is better than original Candy bottle) but I was deceived by this perfume, I was expecting a nice caramel/honey mixed scent.

Shwets
Shwets

Extremely disappointed and surprised!
Nothing like the orginal. Very weak scent like a body spray (though some last long) which is still lingering on my skin but very weak and no sillage.

The original is my preferred choice and this is much stronger than Florale!

joan100
joan100

This fragrance is pleasant enough but literally millions of other fragrances smell similar. The gourmand notes are very light indeed. Also this on the musky side. I much prefer the original.

MeThePerson

The clue is in the title... A delicate, light, floral fragrance that, I think, stands away from the original CANDY as it is meant to. This definitely explores the softer and gentler side of PRADA's Candy girl.
The Limoncello is substantially there in the top notes alongside either the honey or the signature trio of Caramel, Benzoin and Musk cocktail of CANDY that begins to dry off after the first 40+ minutes(on MY skin, at least) and relinquishes to the delicate, feminine and slightly more powdery heart note which begins to take on an ever more organic floral tone as it develops.
As others have commented, not an aggressive projection and more of a personal space fragrance. I re-sprayed this after 3 hours as I wanted to layer the Limoncello and honey notes again over the florals, but that is a personal preference and I think my wife will prefer the dry down better than me.
Although this is a big jump away from the more aggressive gourmand(and still my favourite) that the original EDP is, PRADA are being completely honest by insisting this is an IMAGINARY flower that their CANDY girl loves.
Nice... Pretty... Fresh...
... And actually slightly sexy... In an innocently romantic, fairy tale way.

icingsugar
icingsugar

Tried this in the Florence Prada shop last week, and was very disappointing. The original Candy is my favourite scent and is very addictive, I found the L'eau version pretty pointless but I understand that the caramel in the original is very heavy and the l'eau is a little lighter and like a crossover between candy and infusion d'iris...This however is nothing like the original. It is a very light summery floral fragrance, similar to the chance range by Chanel...a little soapy, very airy and sheer, but I don't see why it is marketed under the Candy brand when it is not particularly sweet or caramelly.

Musky4
Musky4

Don't you just hate it when you smell a new perfume for the first time and immediately think that you've smelled it before? Well, this happened to me yesterday when I sampled Candy Florale. I totally agree with the reviewer below that it doesn't smell anything like caramel or candy, just another light citrus/floral spring-summer fragrance like so many others out there. This lasted a couple of hours on me and then just faded without a trace. Pleasant enough but nothing at all memorable about it. I certainly wouldn't buy it.

Sweelty
Sweelty

For people who love light fresh and citrus I d recommend this over Prada Candy. This version is lighter and smells a lot better (on me). Caramel is softer in Candy Floraly and there is no musk which make it lighter :) Like it a lot!

Update: this perfume is veeery long lasting! I even smell it after shower! Great job, Prada!

Eirlys
Eirlys

I didn't like the original Candy because it was too sweet but I love the L'Eau version so I was really excited to try Candy Florale. At first it's a little bit chemical, but after 2 minutes, it becomes a sweet floral scent. There is definitely the hints of the original Candy and also the L'Eau version in this, probably because of the caramel.

The peony note is quite prominent, and if the original Candy is too sweet for you and you like floral scents, give this a try. The longevity is about 4-5 hours, which is not bad for a floral EDT. I couldn't detect the benzoin in here at all so if you don't like it, Candy Florale is quite safe.

The scent is floral and fresh, with a hint of caramelized sweetness. It's perfect for all daytime and spring & summer. This is a very safe blind buy if you love warm floral scents.

prettyswag

@AMORE P..im GLAD YOU like it..:) I guess its too light for me..anyhoo happy belated b day ..enjoy :)

almarie
almarie

I just bought this yesterday at Sephora. I fell in love immediately. I am so glad that I got this gem! It doesn't remind me in the least to the Prada Candy L'eau. It does however, remind me of the original just a bit. I think this was definitely worth purchasing and I am so happy that I did!

A little mess. Flower and clenching honey, but not too concentrated and...tyres. Prada must have a problem with burned sugar. Prada Candy smells quite nice to me, but it has a burned sugar edge, quite bitter.
This Florale is less intense but there is something in it very similar to that burned sugar, only less burned, that smells just like tyres for bycicles, a hint of that typical smell of a bycicles shop, full of new ones.
Not a bad smell in itself, it brings me back to my childhood, but who wants to smell like a bycicle?

AmoreProfumi

Well I just received this in the mail today...&& Yes it is very pretty && deff lives up to the 'Florale' name...it's so so FLORAL...I spritzed a bit on my wrist && that's all I'm getting is the floral && Limón-cello sad to say an almost nose burning floral on me though, && I'm not picking up any caramel. && the floral it's throwing off I feel like I've smelled it already, I guess I should've listened, I'm a bit disappointed now :(, but hey I can always exchange it...Well guess I can easily say now that the original is still my absolute fav. L'eau wasn't that bad so it gets 2nd && this the big fat 3rd (oh looky there the order they came out to, guess that means they're getting so-so with each flanker)

Though this isn't a bad scent in any way, it's not particularly my taste but still nice...I mean I like feminine scents but this was 'too' feminine && way too floral (so I'm sure if you like pretty/floral/girly scents you'll like this for sure), && yes this is clearly a scent all it's own it really does stand apart from the others, Well I have half a bottle of my original guess I can always get a back up, so easy fix! && least I got to test this out so still Happy Birthday to me! I'm still waiting to see the longevity, will update with that soon. :)

Update: Longevity's pretty decent in its 4th hour I can still detect it, but it's faint && pretty much turned to a skin scent, still unable to detect any caramel being out ruled by the floral. Sillage was fairly decent, no one gave me a compliment they could smell it, but I could smell it subtly when I moved just from one spray to the wrist.

ps. This is why I wish people would stop voting before they've tested b/c now the main notes are misleading.

blueviolet
blueviolet

I was excited to try this. As the assistant sprayed it on my wrist all I got was generic light flowers. I thought I would let it dry down before I judge it, but as it developed it just turned into to a almost almond milky light scent. I get no caramel, not the caramel that is in the original anyway. It is quite bland, Im a bit disappointed. It reminds me more of Elie Saab l'couture. Very light very spring...but also a bit generic. It seems to becoming a trend.

maen
maen

Hi!, is very perceptible the difference from the regular and L' Eau edition, more floral and bit honeyed at first.
The Limoncello note makes a sweet start, then the Honey appears, but quickly mixed with the other notes.
In this edtion, white - pink, which reflects very well the essence, Peony is very noticeable, in all phases present, making it even more feminine, young and bright.
I prefer this edition, all is rounded, Caramel too.
Very fresh, wearable and beautiful.
Bottle is soo pretty, nice colour combination.

AmoreProfumi

@PrettySwag: Way to crush my Joy, thanks...but then again I was never much for listening to other people, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ;D

prettyswag

tried this and its a watered down prada candy original...nothing all that different..the original is light wearing to me..so this is even lighter watery mess..lasts one hour..worth it? NO!

AVAILABLE NOW ON SEPHORA.COM!!! AHHH!!! MINE MINE MINE!!! :D

5354alice
5354alice

Just tried: I love it! It's at the same time soooooo Sweeet and easy to wear, springly and feminine. Now I need it!

I need to edit my review: I finilly buied it...and love it so much. I've all the Prda Candy line, and my favourite is still Prada Candy l'Eau...but this one is a little different from the other two: it's not so candy-style, I can feel lot of flowers, honey and Limoncello. Maybe it's the best for summer.
It's a EDT, the stying power is not great, no one candy fragrance has this kind of persistence, but not bad: I can feel it for 5 h...

AmoreProfumi

Ok it's April where is this at?!! lol I want this for my birthday treat to myself...Will this just be released in April to Europe, or is the April release worldwide? Thanks! :)

r4elle
r4elle

I FREAKIN WANT THIS! :D

TassieDk
TassieDk

How can people vote for individual notes when this isn't even on the market yet?! Just wondering.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

I tried the perfume at the Prada shop.

When "Prada Candy" was first released, I loved the scent (because I love "Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfume" and both fragrances are very similar).

I do not perceived Candy as a sensual or seductive scent (in the way that I would perceive the classic femme fatale scents, like Samsara or Coco) rather, I would describe it as joyful, youthful and pleasant.

Same applies with the "Prada Candy Florale". It is a joyful, youthful, pleasant and girly scent, very similar to the original "Prada Candy", with the same sweet, caramel and nectary notes at its opening just somewhat lighter or weaker with its silage. It develops into a light, breezy, spring fragrant of sweet limoncelo and white flowers notes with a touch of caramel.

If one could see "Prada Candy" as a warm, sweet, Autumnal or Winter scent (which, to me, it is) then "Prada Candy Floral" is its Spring equivalent.

On my wrists, "Prada Candy" lasts for hours and hours, even after I wash my hands. The "Prada Candy Florale" however has a weaker effect and seemed to disappear – sadly- after a couple of hours so, I would describe its lasting power as (maybe) average…

It is a very pleasant scent nonetheless, maybe nothing to write home about but, if you like sweet, sugary, light perfumes then you will not regret it.

Enjoy the perfume hunt.