Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women

Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women
dislike

Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Videos
Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures Prada Candy Kiss Prada for women Pictures

The house Prada is launching a new fragrance in February 2016. Prada Candy Kiss belongs to the collection of playful gourmand scents Prada Candy, which includes the original from 2011, Prada Candy L'Eau from 2013 and Prada Candy Florale from 2014. In 2015, the Candy Kiss Collection was introduced, consisting of the three original scents in practical mini bottles of 20 ml.

Prada Candy Kiss, the new fragrance, channels the addictive nature of the Candy composition and enhances its characteristic scent of musk. Inspired by obsession and repetition, Prada Candy Kiss is designed to re-activate emotions and impressions. It evolved from the idea of creating a loop of sensations out of a single signature note wrapped around the body.Musk in its signature purity is omnipresent in the composition; from the upper notes to the base. It evokes delicate white cotton in a sensual fragrant cloud, enriched with uplifting notes of vanilla and orange blossom. The fragrance is developed by Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

The face of the campaign shot by Steven Meisel is model Lexi Boling. The fragrance will be available in bottles of 30, 50 and 80 ml.

Musk

Musk Orange Blossom

Musk Vanilla

Prada Candy Kiss Fragrance Reviews

Taliera
Taliera

I'm wild for this fragrance. I had no expectation of liking it, yet when I put it on I was in seventh heaven! It doesn't bear much resemblance to the original Candy (a good thing), yet it's gourmand and sweet. It's more wearable, in my opinion. Soft, cottony, vanillary, musky... I'm wary of musk scents, as most make me feel nauseous. But this is one of the few where the musk is comforting and/or sexy. Another is Narciso Rodriguez for Her EDP, as is the newly released Azzedine Alaia scent. Hopefully this shall join them in my collection!!

Glamazzin869
Glamazzin869

Really musky almost too much but once it dries down you can smell the orange blossom. The vanilla doesn't come until as stated in the description the end. I'll mix it with another vanilla to tone down the musk a bit. I'd repurchase because it's nice but I probably will forget and move on to something else as its nothing groundbreaking. As for longetivity it lasts about three hours max which is ridiculous for the price. I'll wear it more once it cools down so maybe it'll perform better.

misserika1983
misserika1983

I have bought this perfume. We for £30. The bottle is really small. Is this this expensive? Would anyone also like to sWap samples with me. My email address is [email protected] I like this perfume love it even but it's so expensive for £30.

polkadot27

Update: Sillage is too poor on me for the price- 2 hours maximum. Also it doesn't project out too well. I bought a sample as I was hesitant to buy a huge bottle as it is so expensive and never on sale. I'm glad I didn't buy it as much as I love the smell of this and this is the only Prada fragrance I like. There is something missing for me, it feels cold, when I wear it I just feel there is something missing and that it lacks in longevity and projection for the price. I would gladly accept it as a gift and I would make use of it. However it is not special enough for me to pay almost £100 for 80ml. I love the smell, best out of all the Prada's for me, but still there is that little thing missing that makes me want to splash the cash, I just don't feel its fairly priced for what it is. But the scent is nice, but not worth nearly £100 for 80 ml. It is too weak a fragrance.

Fe__maiden
Fe__maiden

I knew I've smelled this before. It's identical to the Morrocan Oil hair oil. You're all welcome :) I always wanted that scent in a perfume and Prada inadvertently nailed it!

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is absolutely wonderful. .it's the perfect comfort scent/beachy scent. I really enjoy the orange blossom, musk and vanilla combination. Definitely pretty and sexy!

Germany
Germany

I had tried this a while back at Sephora , I was waiting for it to come in badly. Once it came i sprayed it and was underwhelmed , almost disappointed and walked away from it , but I brought home some samples which I just dug out. Here in the comfort of my home I feel different about it ,,,,as it has all my favourite notes I should like it. Musk and vanilla with some orange blossom. , it takes about 10 min to settle and then it's really great.
It's a sweet musky vanilla scent ,cottony powdery musk , the orange blossom give it some freshness along with the clean fuzzy musk and the vanilla gives it a caramel vibe which does bring memories of the original for sure. This is a soft , light ,comforting and sweet scent. But it's not weak nor fleeting. It goes into a skin scent , but better than your skin. , natural and powdery yet refreshing. Very musky , sweet and clean. I may have to get it. Although I asked my husband and he did not like it. I just hate that he is so picky ! But it does saves me from buying some.

polkadot27

I really like this one, I smell orange with caramel and vanilla- it smells more complex than the notes outlined. It has heavy silage to me and I could smell it for 7 hours on my skin. I am thoroughly impressed with this one. I will buy it when I can afford it. It is slightly gourmand, but has substance thanks to the orange notes so isn't as gourmand and soft as the other prada candy range. I couldn't stop sniffing my skin and I also got complimented with this one on.I also smelled this around me embracing me when I stepped out into breezy air. Definitely will buy this eventually. Good sillage unlike the others in my opinion, probably thanks to the orange notes which I love. I wouldn't have actually described this as musky personally, it smells more gourmand and vanilla with slight citrus undertones not musky. Might just be my skin chemistry though. Anyway I like this one on my skin, it is lovely. I will buy it when I can afford it, it is crazily expensive! I never see Prada going for cheap either!

Bottle=8/10 beautiful I like the colour and design
Scent=8/10 really lovely I like it lots
Silage=6.5/10
Longevity=7.5/10

It is much more complex than the notes listed suggest.

shalimaraddict
shalimaraddict

This scent hits the mark! It is a skin scent, milky and musky. The orange blossom is done right, not over powering, but there and beautiful. One of the best from the Prada Candy line in my opinion! Subtle, but powerful.

Ok, if given a bottle, I would wear it!! It just has a certain vibe, almost in a synthetic way for me, then gets rather pleasant, then vanishes way too fast!! Not a fan of the Prada line anyhow, this addition is nice enough, but kind of leaves me unimpressed!?
It is young, and young girls will probably enjoy it...As for me, not a fragrance I really want.

Absolutely amazing. It's extra delicate, milky kind of musk that will surround you like a soft cloud. It's quite sweet but it's very subtle sweetness. Actually it reminds me of light cakes in French pastry, relaxing, creamy body balm and a teddy bear. Yeah, it gathers a lot of good emotions in my mind. Additionally, this scent is very chic, made for a good girl that always knows how to behave and has a lot of natural charm, not to mention great clothes.
I think it's suitable for all seasons, from cool summer to warm kind of European winter.
Prada never impressed me so much before. That is why you should always give a chance to the house that has failed you so far. Look at me! It's my first beloved Prada!

Miss_Vanity
Miss_Vanity

I tried it today, I like it but I find it very generic and syrupy.
It reminds me very much of Givenchy Hot Couture EDT, but it doesn't last as much. I wouldn't mind if I got it as a gift, but I would not buy it myself.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

People attracted to Candy for its name and history will not find many traces of the original in this flanker.
But please, don't be disappointed from the get go. Flankers are not here to be copies of originals, if you expect that each time - you are bound to be disappointed.

From the packaging and the name you might assume the worst of this flanker.
The only thing holding this perfume back is its name, as the juice is FANTASTIC.
It's the most delicious, silky white musk. There is nothing overtly sweet and heavy about this vanilla - it's a fluffy, meringue-like, light sweetness, that wraps itself around you like a thin pashmina.
Due to slightly salty character of vanilla and the addition of fresh orange blossom - it has a beachy, breezy, warm vibe you would have never thought Prada would go for. The ultimate feel-good fragrance.

Give this a go, with an open mind, and let yourself enjoy this simple, yet stunning, beachy blanket from Prada!

mihaela_i
mihaela_i

An interesting fragrance. When it works, it wraps me in a blanket of bright sweet orange blossom, from under which Candy's vanilla-caramel note appears once in a while. So when it works, it's fascinating, feminine and cheerful. But oddly enough, if I apply too much, or if my skin chemistry changes somehow or maybe my perception of this scent changes, it becomes incredibly sharp, with a very unpleasant and almost acrid undertone. The mysteries of skin chemistry, I guess. Nevertheless, I'll keep trying my luck with this.

Peachysugarbuns
Peachysugarbuns

I know I'll try this one again, but here's the impression of the first go.

Prada Candy Kiss smells very similar to Jennifer Aniston Lolavie in the opening, topped with the "matte"-sweet facet that the other Candy fragrances possess. The orange blossom notes feel particularly old-timey when assigned next to the the dryer sheet note, the powdered milk-vanilla note and "white musk" note.

This is called "Kiss", yet it is not a whispery caress of lips - to me, this kiss is like the person that slobbers too much when making out. It is a cloying and awkward fragrance on my skin; somehow powdery and harsh at the same time. I like the other Candy fragrances a lot and I wanted so badly to love this one, as I am an orange blossom fan. Prada Candy Kiss is not for me, but will probably be beautiful on someone else's skin. If you like this general fragrance composition, try Lolavie. You'll save money and might like it better because it feels brighter. Or, skip all the above and try L'Instant EDP if you want a creamy floral in your life.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

I don't know about this one. I LOVE l'eau, but this seems like a harsher version. As with all things I try to scrub off, this not only did it give me a headache, but then it hung onto me allllll day! I'll give it 10 outta 10 for longevity, but that's about it. Pass! I'll keep my l'eau!

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Very pretty scent with just the right 'kiss' of sweetness. Kiss dawns a sweetness but it's not over the top sweet, the orange blossom & vanilla work harmoniously here helping balance each other out. It's delicate, flirty feminine, & cheery, a scent I'm sure you'll find reaching for even the gloomiest days for a quick pick me up. There's no caramel listed here but it definitely retains the Candy DNA, only to me it's like they took L'eau's dry down & added more musk & orange blossom. So I'll say if you don't care for the original but like L'eau them I sure you'll like this too. Longevity & sillage are pretty moderate (could use some amping up), I didn't love it, but I did really really like the scent, debating if I want to add it to the collection or not. ;)

* In the line for me I'd say it goes..
-L'eau
-Kiss (*Jumped past the EDP, I find myself not even wanting to wear it anymore, but deff. want a bottle of Kiss now!)
-EDP
-Florale <---odd ball

Zetamamman
Zetamamman

Just sweet and sharp on me. Very pretty bottle and box, though.

ramskates
ramskates

I don't care much for the original Candy, but this one I really love. It's different from most of my favorite fragrances. The orangy vanilla is delightful with just a hint of musk. It works on me anyway. I want to think that it reminds me of the scents of my 80s high school years. But I also have this imagery of eating an orange creamsicle in an opium den... (candy kiss indeed!)

ShoppinQueen
ShoppinQueen

It reminds me of Maroussia by Zlava Zaitsev.

Candy Rose
Candy Rose

I cannot wait to buy this. Prada Candy Kiss is so beautiful, great for cool weather. It has a similar quality to Prada Candy but is also quite different, not as loud. The musk is powdery in a modern way and the orange blossom adds a dash of freshness. This perfume is simple yet so, so elegant. It makes me envision sitting on a giant vanilla marshmallow and being wrapped in a baby pink cotton and cashmere cardigan.

auroramaria

You know what? After wearing this a few times I don't seem to like it all that much anymore it is too fleeting and smells weird like orange blossoms and musk are not meant to be together.When I first tried I must have pulled out the vanilla as a main note so I liked it but now it's harsh and doesn't smell right to me

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

Let's do a review for Candy line in general so I could close this file. Am I the only one getting angry when people say that they smell yummy and not synthetic caramel in Candy EDP? Have you ever tried Viva la Juicy-Gold Couture? Then tell us. No offence!

I am a medical student. Did you know that benzoin (base of the Prada Candy) was used in wet hankies because of it's antiseptical properties? Prada Candy isn't for the younger crowds. Prada knows what it does! This perfume should attract ages above 40 because of the nostalgic feeling of this cleanness. It is 'sweet' but 100% for the strong characters.

Although I hate floral perfumes, if I had to choose one this would be Florale edition because as Prada said, this would be the smell of a 'caramel flower' (if it could exist). All in all, the good and the bad thing is that not every skin will accept and evolve this perfume so it could be a signature. Sometimes sillage is huge but lasting power is the weakest. I can't forgive this to such an expensive house and this happens for all, EDP, EDT, Florale and now Kiss edition.

Prada Candy Kiss is like a watered down summery edition of the original. It doesn't reminds it that much but there is an undertone. When I read from a reviewer that Kiss is like a huge marshmellow, I was impressed. To me is a sugared, not Prada-caramely, way lighter, lemony edition that can be used everyday and that's all. I am very sorry to say that for me the result is cheap. A cologne-like perfume that is nice in the beginning (soft white musk), fluffy and playful for a while (simply vanillic) and then a pure cleanser feeling (sharp citrus mixed with musk tones). My grandmother would like it but to be honest, this smell can be found even in supermarket's perfumes that older people adore. If I sound rude, this is my real opinion. Cheers and enjoy May people! xoxo

ginger68
ginger68

Kenzo Flower has the same vibe. Soft, innocent, a delicate skin scent. Nothing to say.

Arielrose
Arielrose

If you love Orange Blossom, you will definitely want this perfume! It gets this slightly unusual floral note just right - the musk and vanilla smooth any bitterness it sometimes has and makes it just sweet enough without being sugary.

The longevity and projection is about the same for me as the original Candy, it's not super strong or the most long-lasting scent on me - but it's also not weak. I have stronger 'all day' perfumes in my collection, but I love Candy scents for the days I want something a little softer, but still noticeable. However the original Candy does for you is probably how this one will be too.

Overall, what I am very pleased with is that while this is very different than the other Candy scents, it still has the same spirit and quality. I actually layered Kiss with a spray of the original Candy and wow! Because neither one has too many notes, they compliment really well and to me it just smells amazing :)

Shwets
Shwets

This is nothing like the original Prada candy.
It's definitely sun screen or a creamy lotion scent with less sweetness of the original. It lasts long on the skin with minimal sillage. Didn't work for me as there is a synthetic like note that made me feel queasy.

auroramaria

I'm wearing Kiss today and finding it really sweet!!
Where original Candy is thick caramel sweet Kiss is a delicious vanilla sweet not overpowering but very present with just a touch of musk and orange blossoms.
First time I tried it the musk seemed over the top but it soons calms down to sweet goodness.
EDIT it doesn't last very long to be fair (like all the other Candies) but I don't mind re spraying, I wish Prada did a lotion to match the scent

Berta15
Berta15

Yes,lovely!
Not my favorite but from the candy line it´s something charming and lovely creation.I love how it works with my body chemistry,just a real beauty.Not too sweet just a little hint of sweetness is there.
The opening was super fresh and floral,the dry down was however powdery vanilla with a musk and orange blossom in the background.I have to say that I love it from the opening to the dry down.It´s like a soft blanket on my body,like a cashmere sweater on a cold spring or fall day.
It was sooo enchanting that a want to smell again and again and again.
And YES.it´s the best candy for me of all time,I just looove it.I will buy a full bottle of this because I can´t live without this.
<3 <3 <3

leboblue
leboblue

Just bought it last weekend after one sniff! I have the original which is great for winter as most gourmands and oriental vanillas are. I have the florale also which is just OK and I've been around someone who wears the l'eau. IMO this one is the best of all three minus any overt signature notes of the prior three. Light, clean with just a hint of sweetness. Lovely and wearable for anyone and great for spring or summer. I thought the longevity was great as I could smell it in the am.

Siv55
Siv55

This is very very similar to Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir. It alledgedly has only a few notes the same but the I'm not sure I could tell these apart. I would simply get whatever was cheaper. Both are lovely gourmand lite fragrances. In terms of aesthetics, I would plump for the Bvlgari because the bottle looks much more sophisticated and I like the Lion adverts. Both have the nougatine cakey smell and musk.
Addendum: Mon Jasmin Noir actually has considerably better longevity than Candy Kiss ,so unless that latter is much cheaper, I wouldn't bother. Mon Jasmin Noir keeps it's character for hours whereas Candy Kiss doesn't so much have a dry down as simply fades away.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I should love this with its vanilla and orange blossom, but it comes off a little sickly. Has an echo of Lancôme Miracle.

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

i love this. All i bought was 3 small samples now i want to buy a whole bottle. it smells fresh and clean with a hint of Vanilla....its only 3 notes but somehow it smells unlike anything i ever smelled before.

smellagent

I am going to buy a couple of the big bottles of this. I keep wearing it day after day and reapply. My 1oz bottle is going down. I love this and the drydown is heaven because that is where I get the blossom smell and sometimes I get grape.

auroramaria

Finally got to try Kiss today I must say I am very impressed.It is a perfect combination between musk and sweetness with a tinge of powder it is classy and sophisticated it feels soft and fluffy I am loving this a lot

youcandoit
youcandoit

I'm impressed. It usually takes effort to tolerate overly musky scents, and I acutally like this one. It's very simple, like the rest of the Candies: shares the same type of musk with the rest, amplified 3x, and powderiness. The orange blossom is soft and fresh, and the vanilla makes it smell creamy. It's very pretty, but not very original. The bottle I beautiful, I love how the pink bottom reflects in the glass and the liquid. Longevity is great, sillage is soft. I get the same strength from the original Candy, which lasts a day on me, but is a skin scent.

Asinya
Asinya

Seriously disliked the original - but this is fluffy, like a room sized marshmallow that you can sleep or bounce around on, it's all soft and gentle and...Yeah, I love it!

smellagent

I really love this. Laundry fresh musk with a little baby powder.

Soutty123
Soutty123

I was really taken with this intially but I hated the dry down. It went from being a soft and powdery floral to a loud screechy one. It reminded me of Red Door in the end.

This is quite good and interesting scent, but not as good as original Candy, which is my most favorite scent I have ever owned.
It's musky, a little bit of vanillary and very little white floral.
At first sniff I was disappointed, it didn't seem good, but it developed nicely after some time. I don't feel such warmth, caramel and benzoin smell in it, as in original.
Something about it smells a little burnt. It still fine. Reminds me of vanilla scented candles.

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

Muah! Muah! Muah!, Gorgeous! always hoping in time the house of Prada would accommodate a more understated version & this has outshined the rest for me. I love EVERYTHING!!.....Candy Kiss is soft with delicate powdery undertones & a well balanced sweetness so none of that toothache malarkey. The previous Candy's i really did grapple with & found were like ugh!, compelling overly sweet caramel & sometimes a floral unpleasantness. At least for me Kiss is actually easy to wear, already enjoying this new flanker ( hate that word ). Perfect Prada sealed with vanilla cotton kisses. xxxxxxxx. :)*

antonpan
antonpan

That's a smell of "mature" wild strawberry. Orange blossom gives the composition an oily freshenss with a base full of musks and modern molecules iso e super/ambroxan. A good choice for those who want strawberries but are tired of fresh fruities.

letoilenoire
letoilenoire

I love this perfume. I used to be obsessed with lush products and still love the sakura bath bomb and the scrub called rub rub rub for the beautiful scent they have. I always wanted a perfume that smelled like that so I could have the scent on me all day. This perfume smells like those products to me. It smells like cherry blossoms, fresh cotton, and a hint of vanilla and musk. A perfect mix of fresh and slightly sweet, this may be my new favorite.

ginaestheradams
ginaestheradams

With this one what you see is what you get - Candy Kiss is sweet musk with an underlying freshness of orange blossom in the opening. Super creamy and powdery. It is by no means a cloying 'high school sweet' type - it has that something special that makes Prada fragrances so classy and graceful. Sophisticated sweet is how I'd classify Candy Kiss.
Need to test this one further to see how it performs. I think this might become my new love for the spring...

Lilyequis
Lilyequis

So where l'eau was the Orange candy flanker for candy-- for this one I got strawberries. Strawberries and cream top notes. This as a note isn't listed anywhere. The drydown was sort of disappointing-- just really similar to original candy which I already own.

I like this better than l'eau for sure which to my nose smells like prada candy watered down with floor cleaner. I don't know if kiss is fb worthy to me. I definitely am intrigued enough to try it a second time.

jess_27
jess_27

Does anyone know when this will be available to purchase? as it says february but February is almost over and this perfume isn't even out yet.

lulu169
lulu169

awesome! so fresh and modern, light and intense at the same time....hard to describe but my new love!

Endymion
Endymion

@genevieves
Dude, I think there are many options between 3 notes and 500 notes. Right?
3 notes is anything but complex, you can't agrue with that. 3 notes composition can't be rich and deep, or as much as you can say that the scent of jasmine or rose is rich and deep, but not in the sense of perfume compositions. I think you're a bit confusing the meaning of words.

genevieves

@Endymion - A scent doesn't need five thousand notes to smell rich and deep.

genevieves

@ginepro To be fair, Candy does last quite a bit. It just refuses to show off.

ginepro
ginepro

Why not make an intense version of Prada Candy instead, with better sillage and lasting power...

genevieves

Please have good sillage!

And that's a whole lot of musk...

Why not do another caramel with different side notes? A good caramel is so hard to find!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

So looking forward to trying this. The others just disappear on me in seconds, maybe the musk will anchor it.

dormir6
dormir6

I am afraid it will be sooooo light and evaporate in a sec.

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Musk, Musk, and Musk?? Really???

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Prada Candy Kiss fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prada Prada Candy Kiss, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Prada Candy Kiss by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Prada Candy Kiss by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.