Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Prada Intense Prada for women

Prada Intense Prada for women
dislike

Prada Intense Prada for women Pictures

Prada Intense by Prada is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women. Prada Intense was launched in 2005. Top notes are bergamot, bitter orange, orange and mandarin blossom; middle notes are patchouli, peru balsam, tincture of rose and mimosa; base notes are musk, french labdanum, sandalwood, tonka bean and vanille.

Bergamot Bitter Orange Orange Mandarin Blossom

Patchouli Peru Balsam tincture of rose Mimosa

Musk French labdanum Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanille

Prada (Amber)

Prada Intense Fragrance Reviews

Ambre Intense is a lovely perfume. It smells immediately like the base notes of the original. I do not find it more intense though. Like the original, it starts out strong then fades a lot. I prefer the original, which has those lively green/herbal/mossy top notes and is much more interesting in its development. The Intense is totally linear. I find both of them spicy, and I am surprised there is no pepper listed in the notes at all. While I will undoubtedly enjoy my sample, I will stick to the original Ambre to get my patch + amber fix.

halloween27
halloween27

THIS should have been Prada by Prada/Prada Amber. It has much more depth and warmness and feels finished. While the regular Prada takes hours to drydown to that warm, delicious scent, Prada Intense upon first spray takes you there. The regular Prada has an odd "metallic banana" note that Intense lacks. There is something like warm bread here too... Wish it would come back. Beautiful.

ForrealMe2

why they discontinued this i don't understand the extra spiciness is wonderful and the vanilla is just right..

ForrealMe2

Way better than Prada Amber..its sweeter and spicier.I love this scent..It's the closest to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights that i can find but considered more mature..but this has extra emphasis on the patchouli and vanilla..the scent is a vanilla nut bread baked scent with spice...totally gourmand but at the same time masculine..you really have to prefer to love this and try it first as you would have to try Prada Amber as well...not a perfume to just buy without trying..but well worth it its a unique scent..love it..i like intense better..Prada Amber has more vanilla but not as strong as the vanilla in Fancy Nights..it comes off half as strong in the beginning and then the dry down is where the vanilla shines in Prada Amber..this one is strong from beginning to end and its a perfect balance resembling the closest to Fancy Nights just a tad bit less sweeter on the vanilla..way better its a shame its discontinued!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

"Intense!!" is indeed the first thing you think after the first whiff of this rich Prada in its classy bottle reaches your nose: WOW!

On me it's all sultry, sexy, creamy patchouli with a citric edge (NOT a hippy patchouli, but rather a smooth and *posh* type of patchouli) mimosa and vanilla in a balance struggle with the labdanum, and a rose note that peeps its head in now and again to say "Hi!".

It's a beauty for everyone that likes sexy, mysterious and balmy scents that smell rich and expensive. It's a stubborn, mysterious and heavy scent that makes it a must love perfume so it is not for everyone, a definite 'MUST sniff before buy' scent!

I can smell the comparisons to Strip by AP - but to me, Prada is deeper and more 'demanding' on the wearer. This one needs a woman (or man) that isn't afraid to be noticed, since it is a loud, intense and Diva like fragrance I would recommend this one for evening, date-nights and any special occasion that you want to make an 'Intense' statement.

::NB:: As mentioned: On the first bottle I had, the atomiser bulb did not leak, but on the second one it did. Badly! To preserve the gorgeous (and pricey!) potion I solved that by pouring it in a CLEAN! perfume decanted. Pity, since the bottle is very classy. I have complained about this (as I am sure many others have) and wonder if Prada will fix this issue before I run out of potion and start craving a new bottle.

Silage is: "I will knock your socks AND shoes off!" -- Longevity is: "I will keep you barefoot for a good 7+ hours".

margaret funcia
margaret funcia

I love PRADA INTENSE, the others prada smell too week for me ,this is perfect, many complimets to my smell, now is one of my favorites

sofababe
sofababe

Patchouli and I don't usually get along but here I find myself pretty happy with it. I guess the combination of the patch with the resins/balsam is what works for me, I only get the patchouli at the very end, when all the other notes have faded away, which is several hours down the line. Its really very nice up until that point, and lasts very very well. I'm glad I have it but I do prefer original Prada and Prada Tendre. I only have a 7ml mini and when its used up I won't buy a big one. I do find it interesting that so many reviewers pick up different notes from this.

confusion
confusion

Great fragrance but on my skin - or in my perception - there seems to be only patchouli, with a little bit orange. And that's it for a long, long time. The only occasion I could have worn it was a gothic party. I sold it.

Woodfaery
Woodfaery

I do like this but for me it went straight to the tonka bean, patchouli and vanilla base notes. I get just a hint of Musk. Since I favor these base notes, of course, I will have to say "Yummy". I like it better than the original Prada.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Prada Intense opens with some pretty aggressive musk and patchouli, with soft citrus in the background.

The patchouli and sandalwood in this fragrance are very dry and earthy with a definite masculine feel-- almost bristly, like gritty, unsanded wood. However, in combination with the strong musk and florals that start to surface in the heart, Intense introduces you to an assertive, sexually confident woman.

The richness of peru balsam, tonka, labdanum and vanilla makes this fragrance deep and sensual, persuasively lubricating the raw grain of the wood. Every layer delivers tons of texture and a very tangible quality.

Intense has a little more musk than I like, but the dryness and texture create some excitement for me. I find this would be a suitable fragrance for a woman of clear conviction. And yes, like belletresor reports, a most effective man magnet.

Mehach
Mehach

This is way too masculine for me to wear. I waited it to calm down but there is nothing pleasant for me to wear this perfume. Ladies who like to wear unisex scents may like it. I am planning to pass it to my brother.

shoreshells
shoreshells

I wish my bottle looked like the one above; instead it's a clear bottle with the yellow/green juice showing.
It should look like the bottle above; I think it represents the fragrance better;
it's sophisticated, elegant.. a statement.

Aysu
Aysu

Before trying, I was thinking how a woman on earth can wear Prada Intense as I find Prada EDP very hard to pull off. I like it but if you are not into spicy / herbal / woody types, it is really difficult feel comfortable in Prada EDP. Anyway I gave a try to Prada Intense and I was pleasantly surprised. You can definitely feel that patchouli and vanilla is amplified in this (but not too much) and it feels to me that some spicy and resinious edges of Prada EDP have been softened. I always thought that Prada EDP is incomplete and something is missing and when I wear Prada Intense, I said, "yes, it's done now"
It is stronger on the patchouli side, warmer, sweeter than original, but still close to skin and wraps you well... This should be a part of my wardrobe when I want to wear something different from mass market productions.

adele l
adele l

Well I really enjoy Prada and L'eau d'ambree is a little too weak for me so Prada intense is quite perfect; very strong, the patch makes it rich rather than dirty. It is a classy scent but not a safe one- i agree better for evening wear, but very similar to the original. Very deep without being too resinous, too floral, too vanilla, or too sweet. It is really difficult to describe as it's not generic. But if you enjoy the original and have no issues with strong scents you'll probably love it!

belletresor
belletresor

Prada Intense....just as the name implies, this is an INTENSE scent. Super seductive, definitely for nighttime wear, not the office (for me, anyway).

I have loved PRADA INTENSE for a couple years now....as I have mentioned in my profile, I am a sucker for patchouli.... especially combined with vanilla and balsam, which, when executed properly, gives a wonderful smokiness to the sweetness of jasmine and vanilla.

All I can say about this fragrance is to me it is pure SEX. I literally feel turned on when I smell it!! It is quite strong, so a little is all you need. Is long-wearing and has great sillage. For obvious reasons, I only wear this for evenings, and *special* ones at that.

Men ALWAYS love this -they stick their nose in my neck and ask what I'm wearing, LOL....and interestingly enough, only strong, secure, sexy women ever notice or comment positively.

Wonderful, unique and very raw, mysterious, heady and intoxicating. Because it has such a strong personality, it will most certainly turn many people off...it will be a "love it" or "hate it" fragrance and will also most likely depend largely on your body chemistry to develop properly. I STRONGLY suggest you find a sample first before taking the (expensive) plunge.

Also: the INTENSE version of Prada unfortunately only comes with a stupid atomizer bulb that doesn't work properly and LEAKS like crazy!!! Several other reviewers have mentioned this. Do yourself a favor and waste less by throwing the atomizer away and just dabbing the fragrance on pulse points.

Prada Intense by Prada 4.33 out of 5 based on 156 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Prada Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Prada Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Prada Intense by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Prada Intense by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.