Designers » N-Q » Oriental Woody « Groups

Prada Tendre Prada for women

Prada Tendre Prada for women
dislike

Prada Tendre Prada for women Pictures

Prada Tendre was launched in 2006. It was created by two noses, Carlos Benaim and Clement Gavarry. The sweetly fresh opening is created of luminous notes lemon notes, mandarin, neroli, and Italian bergamot. The heart introduces Guatemala cardamom, tea leaves, Indian jasmine, and Haitian vetiver, while the base reveals Indonesian patchouli, Indian sandalwood, benzoin and Virginian cedar. This fragrance comes as 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 80ml (2.76 fl.oz) EDP.

Mandarin Orange Bergamot Neroli Lemon

Tea Leaf Tahitian Vetiver Indian Jasmine Guatemalan Cardamom

Indonesian Patchouli Leaf Benzoin Virginia Cedar Sandalwood French labdanum

Malibu Night
Mistral Patchouli

Prada Tendre Fragrance Reviews

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

got a sample and this smells literally like a forest! the top is a little bit sweet and deep then goes grassy. it's nice but not for me. let's see how the dry down goes.

Juliana6
Juliana6

This was a big surprise, and only now I start to see what the word "tendre" (tender) stands for.
The opening is a strong, aromatic, even loud wave of benzoin and freshly sour citruses with a hint of something green ( like the first, fresh cut spring grass), then it turns into a head turning floral (neroli and jasmin) chypre and then-only then-it becomes tender. The drydown is sensual, creamy powder to me. Is has the same vibe as The Beat by Burberry (they have many notes in common, like the tea, the cardamom, like the citruses, the vetiver and so on).
Reminds a rebel, joyful, modern woman who doesn't care about the things society asks from her. In the morning she can be a bit wild, free and androgynous, in the afternoon she can be elegant and confident and in the evening - a sensual, loving dream come true for her beloved.

0lga5
0lga5

I got a mini to try it. It is a very sensual fragrance, every time I smell my wrist it reminds of a different parfume, at least 4 so far, the opening smelled like Hermes' la Mousson but louder. Safe for work. A bit too ambery for me.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

Between this, Prada Amber, Prada Intense and L'eau Ambree, this is my current favorite with L'eau Ambree as the runner up. The first time I wore it, it reminded me of Coco Mademoiselle or Chance, something along those lines. It felt like one of those popular, strong department store scents that can cause a headache when you leave the mall. After a couple wears though, the tea note has come more to the forefront and as a tea lover, this makes me very happy.

It's strong on the vetiver at first which takes away from the "tendre" in the name. I like vetiver, but it's hardly a soft note. After 20 mins, the tea and benzoin are more pronounced. Patchouli also has its say. I think of it as a hot cup of zesty spicy tea with citrus and a touch of sweetness once it dries down. It's a little intense at first, but it all comes together beautifully. There is a slight, and I mean slight, masculine touch, which I love. Another winner for me from Prada.

houzi
houzi

It is supposed to be a pleasant feminine scent but I mainly got strong, masculine vetyver when I tested it on my wrist for the first time. This doesn't have to be a bad thing as I like and wear men's fragrances sometimes but in this particular case it didn't work. I know it's not a captivating picture but it made me think of a small town watering hole and the type of guys who start trying a little too hard once they've had a few rounds.

Sometimes my perception of a frangrance can change quite dramatically if I give it another try. Unfortunately things haven't progressed in that direction with Prada Tendre. I have been reapplying it in the last few days hoping to discover something more appealing but the fragrance is dominated by that masculine accord which ruins it for me.

It's an elegant and inoffensive scent though. Quite strong (and chemical?) at first but subdues very quickly to effuse some quiet and pleasant warmth. It doesn't last long on my skin.

Overall, a definite 'no' for me.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I love this. It is very reminiscent of Coco Mademoiselle once it dries down, but better. As much as I love Coco M there are moments when I can't really stomach it. Prada Tendre is just as sophisticated, lovely, and feminine in my opinion, and it lasts just as long. They are not exactly the same, just enough to be in the same category. Classy and sophisticated. :)

Elisa S
Elisa S

This is a nice warm, fresh, feminine, balsamic, but also a bit dark-& earthy fragrance. And just a little too sweet for my preference.
I think in the cold season, it is both very uplifting and soothing to wear - it reminds me of a cup of tea with sugar and a drop of milk. In summer I find it too heavy/sweet. Good for a night out.

VeronicaRoy
VeronicaRoy

Much better than Amber, this one is soft and delicious.

millacald
millacald

Girls, please, who knows, could you tell me if there is a big difference between Prada Tendre and new Prada Amber Tendre?? Used to love the first version! I used to have original Prada and liked it but after smelling Prada Amber version.....(((

Kiera79
Kiera79

The sharpness of the vetiver kills this one for me. Otherwise I like the tea/amber/sandalwood combination. Damn you vetiver! Forever ruining perfectly good fragrances for me!

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

What a transition I've had with this one! At first I thought it was too weak to even bother using. Went into my" sell" pile. After a few months when I went to sell it, I took one last sniff. Mmmmm! I'd grown to appreciate less in your face scents so the strength and spillage weren't issues now. The scent itself... I get a sharp (in a good way) vet over/neroli/bergamot opening that smells EXACTLY like men's shaving lather. And it pretty much stays within that vein til the drydown on me. Very crisp, unexpected, and bright. I'm still surprised that I keep reaching for this one after I wanted to get rid of it. Its actually become one of my favorites. I tested Coco Mademoiselle and YES, its SO similar. I kept smelling myself and had to remind myself that I HADN'T put on Prada Tendre! Lasting power of Coco M is much better but the price makes it much less accessible. Light enough for me to wear to work, interesting enough for days off or nights out. Prada Tendre is now one of my go-to's!

aveilhe
aveilhe

Prada Tendre is quite a shapeshifter! A tart neroli note predominates at the top. I adore the bitter-green-citrus scent of neroli, and I found its strong presence in the top notes to be a pleasant surprise -- bright, bracing, and a bit masculine. Then, the tartness fades and the middle notes bloom: a sweet, plummy jasmine emerges, lending a sensual femininity to the heart of the perfume. The wood notes in the base add depth and temper the sweetness of the jasmine; rich (but not heavy) notes of patchouli, vetiver, and cedarwood stay close to the skin for the remainder of the drydown. Tendre evolves considerably -- it is certainly not a linear fragrance.

This is a modern Chypre -- it has none of the heavy oakmoss of old school chypres, but it still manages to evoke a classic elegance, never veering into girliness. Sillage and longevity are moderate. Tendre would work well as a daytime fragrance, and could comfortably be worn in moderate to cold weather.

There is nothing terrifically distinctive about Prada Tendre (perhaps aside from the beautiful but fleeting neroli at the top), but it is a highly wearable perfume, and it is a good option for someone looking for a warm, approachable, modern take on a classic chypre.

titania
titania

Warning: This one is not for the bubblegum, fruity-flavored fragrance fans. Prada Tendre is my favorite "go to" daytime fragrance when I want to project sophistication and elegance. Lighter than Prada Amber, the Tendre never fails to evoke compliments wherever I go, often from complete strangers. Tendre is a bit more spicy and oriental than Coco Mademoiselle, which I also wear often. A wonderful balance of fresh and woodsy scents, Tendre begins with top notes of spicy yet subtle citrus, and dries down to warm deep oriental woods and spices. Prada Tendre for day; Prada Amber for night when you want to create an air of elegance and mystery that will long be remembered. Use both sparingly; people will be drawn to you.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

This is a more pleasant, woodier, slightly sweet-citric scent. The notes more prominent here are the woody notes. It's the woodiest scent I smelled so far. If you're not a fan of deep woods scents then this one is not for you. It also has spice. This is for a woman that likes sexy scents but a bit shy. Someone not as bold as Prada Amber kind of lady. I'm not a fan of Oriental scents but this one is very classy, "perfumey" and exotic.

I think it has some romantic aspect about it. So if you liked Midnight Poison then try this. They don't smell alike. Though is the concept of a scent that is sexy but manages to be a little romantic. Also, they both have patchouli and are oriental woody. They both have citric notes. The only difference is that MP is rosy while PT is more herbal.

It does feel like the woods came to home when I smell this scent. Definitely mysterious.

ronnize
ronnize

Buono, però per essere un Prada mi aspetavo di più.

Bonzinho, mas por ser um Prada eu esperava algo mais.

tabithacate
tabithacate

Spicy, sweet warm and a generally pleasant scent. It is not terribly long lasting by a couple of hours you can't distinctively smell it. But if you sniff your wrist up close you can smell the base notes. Great for winter, I really like it. I just wish it would last a bit longer.

Orchidee Nocturne
Orchidee Nocturne

The original Prada is a bit too strong. Even though I like strong scents, for some reason, I just feel it's too overpowering. Then this one came along... I have to say it's quite beautiful and has presence, smells feminine, amber-y and I can smell the resins in the dry-down. You, wear Prada Tendre. And on the other hand, the original Prada, wears you! I use this one as one of my favorite day-to-day fragrances.

seneca
seneca

It's one of my signature scents. All the spicy notes including an underlying clay stay with me on the dry down.

Initial application is like a barrel of chemicals but when you wait for the dry down it's like a slice of Holy Temple.

It only takes a drop on each wrist - any more you will pass out. The longer it sits the rounder and softer it becomes.

For those who can wear this BRAVO. It isn't for everyone - thank goodness !!!

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Tried this today from a sample vial, and found it to be a nice, pleasant and fairly strong but not offensive perfume. It made me think of waiting areas, airplanes, shopping malls, the library and other public places--which leads me to believe it's a fairly common, popular scent that I have smelled on many people. That's not a bad thing, it just means that to my nose it smells like background noise.

It's well blended, I'm having a hard time picking out individual notes. It's a sandalwood floral to me, with the floral notes softened and diffused. I think it's the benzoin that is also giving me a musky-amber impression, and is unifying the fragrance. The bergamot, citrus, tea leaves--those are barely detectable, but I think serve to make this fragrance more than just a simple floral.

I think this is a classy multipurpose, inoffensive scent that yet still has reasonable sillage and fair longevity. Not sure I'd buy a bottle, but having my sample vial is nice.

EDIT: I may become a true fan yet! I keep smelling this--its very pleasant, calm yet sophisticated. Could be addicting

evilspin
evilspin

Is this the one that smells a bit of licorice? Which one is the licorice smelling one for women? This one, amber of intense?

This fragrance reminds me Chance by Chanel somehow, that I don't like a lot, but it also has some similarities with the original Prada, only this one is really more tender.

Actually, I would prefer the original.

Debshee
Debshee

Smells like a man's scent from beginning to end. I smell a touch of lemon, but it's not my idea of a good smelling fragrance for a woman. Wonder if many people like it just because it's Prada. I have a coworker that I believe bathes in this.

Edit: Best thing about it is it lasts a long time.

beatrix75
beatrix75

Really good luxsoap frag long lasting elegant superfeminine smell all day long draws meny compiments its fresh but its strong its clean but its heavy in the same time very very PRADA in a good way and i love all prada parfums!

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

I love it, but it is too heavy for everyday use. I prefer to wear it at parties and celebrations...
This scent allways reminds me for the Christmas eve!:)
Brilliant and super-feminine!
Dont use too much, it can causes headache...

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

i like this fragrance its light . can't say that this is the best fragrance in regards to lasting strength. but i recommend this its lovely.

blueberry
blueberry

One of those universal fragrances - suitable for most seasons, occassions, moods. It can become your comfort scent or office "outfit". After using up most of a mini, I consider it a potential full bottle option for the times when I finally grow out of having a massive collection of fragrances (wishful thinking) or when I'm gonna have to travel with limited luggage.
Good job Prada, especially with regard to the composition, which is woody, soapy clean, yet a bit sweet, warm, cool and reserved at the same time.
The only downside is that Tendre does not last too long - just 4 hours on my skin, with better results on clothes. Sillage is definitely office-friendly, but I can smell it on me and this is exactly what I like.

jventura489
jventura489

I need to try this! I love Prada fragrances, I can't purchase anymore perfumes because I've reached my limit...but will ask for this for my birthday!

thinknice
thinknice

This is a lovely dark yet warm scent. Perfect for an evening out on the town, Prada Tender captures the essence of cosmopolitan chic.

The scent is similar to coco m and flower bomb but can and does hold it's own. I absolutely love the bottle and the use of the vaporizer gives it a feel for glamorous old hollywood. A must for the vintage romantic at heart.

smellME
smellME

BEATUTIFUL simply beautiful... with fresh neroli in a lemon shower, Prada Tendre introduces itself to me !
Light crisp like rain in a forest of lemon trees....
The heart reveals a nice true jasmine with cardamon, I love cardamon ! In this stage it is like a subtle mix of Alien sunessence mixed with a fresh summer scent like versense or light blue.
Enchanting and not too soft, on me it stays and lingers a long time. My young daughter seems to love this on me, says it smells strawberry, but theres no strawberry note, anyway, I am happy she likes it too!
Nice to have you in my wardrobe and now I want to stay tendre for a while ....
Thanks to lovely mara_g - who let me try this !

stillsummer
stillsummer

want to smell this one! saw it in the movie the roommate! Hope its a good scent! I love everything about this bottle! Gorgeous

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Funny I get alot of 'Flowerbomb' here only not as nice, with lots of extra super sweet citrus

I dont get it, why so many say Flowerbomb is too sweet, on me it's not....but this one me is like pure citrus syrup... if it we'rent for the citrus syrup overkill..I'd love it...but I'd also have something very similar to flowerbomb, lol

I actually get a little coco mademoisell here too :/

Which is a gorgeous scent only complaint there is that it's too linear, too many wear it, and it's too sweet

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

love this...wore today and pulled it out my winter /fall stash! very nice!

sablebombe
sablebombe

I was lucky to get a part used bottle fairly inexpensively - I think this is rather beautiful. Very classy indeed. It does start off fruity - but not in a citric blast sort of way - rather a gentle waft of mandarin and neroli. What comes next, as many have pointed out, is a soft warm cosseting scent with everything seemingly gently put together - no harsh notes here - patchouli is soft, jasmine beautifully soft and doesn't explode on my skin and drown out the other elements! The tea notes, the benzoin, the vetiver, the cardomom and labdanum all work amazingly together. I don't seem to get any cedar at all - for which I am thankful...!

It's not an overpowering fragrance - more suited to the day being fairly inoffensive and does sit close to my skin after the initial burst. A good all-year long perfume.

Simply beautiful....!!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I love this it's a far better version of the original, sweet but in a mature way, and the scent of course is unmistakale, very original, very addicting

sofababe
sofababe

Prada Tendre is beautiful!!!
The opening gives you no hint at all of what is to follow, its a delicious enchanting surprise. The drydown is indeed similar to Coco Mademoiselle but there's just enough difference to make it worth having both in your collection. I could wear this every day and never get bored of it. My new favourite, and a definite must-have.

white queen
white queen

I really apologise i bouth this perfume whithout trying it,from the airport shop.Its smelling like my father cologne,nothing exiting.By the way the interest of it on the airport shop was big.But higt price for nothing.Unexpectively!

MsRachael
MsRachael

This exudes a powdery warmth, and reminds me a little of honey, oddly enough. Extremely well blended, I wear it when I want to ooze confidence. Strong and yet soft, assertive, yet classy. I get a strong Jasmine from this, but the citrus notes keep it at bay.

candymarie
candymarie

First, I think you've got to LOVE woody notes to appreciate this one. The opening is citrus and tea, but those notes fade immediately and become extremely soft. I understand why some reviewers say they can't smell it on themselves. It's very, very subtle.

From sniffing my wrists I get almost nothing but the woods, however, from simply inhaling the air around me, I catch lovely, tender little whiffs of the flowers, tea and herbs as they waft upward to my nose.

It's definitely not something to wear to be noticed or make a statement, but you and the people in your life who hug and kiss you will likely enjoy it.

I also recommend layering the body lotion with the EDP. It smells slightly different from the EDP, but compliments it well and helps with sillage and longevity.

juliane
juliane

Prada Tendre starts with elegant citrus and tea notes which are in a tomboy manner feminine. Does this make sense? I hope so...
The soft heart is far more woody and herbal than floral. I can't make out any single flower note. The scent tames in this stage and becomes in a fresh and young way elegantly powdery and round.
In the base note I get a patchouly wood mix reminiscent of the base of Coco Mademoiselle. Prada Tendre reminded from the moment when the top melts into the heart on of Coco Mademoiselle but in the stage of the drydown it's really hard to distinguish them. Maybe CM is a bit sweeter because of the vanilla.
After all Prada Tendre is much rounder, softer and decent than CM. While Coco Mademoiselle is a 21 year old, sharp, but also quirky, sparkling flirty, smirking girl that shouts "Look at me!" and has a subversive edge under her peachy skin from top to bottom, the edginess of the more mature sister – 28 years old Prada Tendre – lies only in the slightly masculin top note. That makes her first a bit distant and mysterious but then really sophisticated. So Coco Mademoiselle is a quirky mademoiselle who only pretends to be a proper lady while Prada Tendre embodies the young confident lady which CM will become when she gets older.
I guess I resemble both of them and maybe that's why I love Prada Tendre as much as my current signature Coco Mademoiselle... ;)

Gosha
Gosha

Being stuck and bored at a very small “gate area” of an airport a few weeks ago, I was browsing through fragrances at the duty free shop and tried bounty of them on a paper and as I loved all of the Prada creations, I was really looking forward to testing them on the skin.
This one is just lovable and quite special on me!
I do not seem to be experiencing the citruses, instead to me this is all leafy/rooty/woody/resinous, even slightly smoky, but all of the substances dance together in a very tender, soft and clean manner indeed. This fragrance transforms gently only into something little warmer and very lightly (but luxuriously) floral (but still also very woody) and all of that happens in a very smooth motion. Dignified and sophisticated, this fragrance is also somehow calm and pure, with almost pristine crispiness and gentle, natural sweetness of all the plants.

Correction: I have applied Prada Tendre for the second time and just really enjoyed the fragrance not thinking about it any more, when to my great surprise - a few minutes into wearing it I have suddenly realized that I am surrounded with very fresh, abundant, beautiful lemon! So there it is! I don't know how come I have not noticed it before :-)

LaLaPop75
LaLaPop75

I bought this today and i am very pleased. A beautiful scent. Soft.Feminine.Pleasant.Delicious!

kevaana
kevaana

It smells similar to a pencil box. You know, the smell of wet crayons. It brings me sweet memories but...I guess Mr Benaim and Mr. Gavarry had in mind a different thing.

:-)

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Oh my goodness! I sprayed this on and thought I had made a grevious error! It smelled like burning green wood. Yes, it was that hot & acrid. I quickly pulled my sleeve back down and went off to get lunch. Whilst idly waiting for my lunch to be dished up, I lifted my sleeve for a tentative sniff...

Who WAS this sweet woody sexy soft princess on my arm???? Surely no relation to those evil topnotes.

The citrus does linger under the other notes giving it a really interesting piquant base. I can smell the sweet cardamom which gives an edgy quality. There is also a hint of smoke drifting over the top making it very sexy indeed. It is very well crafted.

The key word in PRADA TENDRE is definitely tendre. Everything about this gentle, inoffensive, pleasant edp is measured and, well, tender! The pleasant citrus opening is evanescent, giving way nearly immediately to a slightly sweet, somewhat woody, faintly floral fragrance. This composition seems so natural and unforced that it would be pretty difficult to object to.

In its calm, quiet way, PRADA TENDRE is quite lovely, but the price paid for its inoffensivity is the lack of a well-defined sense of identity. People are comparing this edp to a number of different famous fragrances with very distinctive identities, but it seems but a shadow of any of them to me. Yes, it participates perhaps vaguely in the Forms of all of these well-known perfumes--and others as well--but by reflecting so many it loses itself.

Florentine
Florentine

I bought this and tried it today. It is divine. It starts strong, crisp and sharp, almost like a men's fragrance, cologne or aftershave. But that is only for 2 seconds as it moothes down to a more softer, rounder smell. It does remind me to Coco Mademoiselle. There defenetly is some similarities. It is elegant yet not boring.
The flacon is so nice with the dispenser like on the image of Prada tendre above. But the edp inside of my flacon is clear not this brownish colour like on the image. I had to look twice and reassure myself that I bought Prada tendre.
Overall, a very sophisticated, elegant, interesting and really good scent.

Hypnoticx
Hypnoticx

is prada intense and prada tendre the same perfume but with different names? cuz i cant find prada intense in the database

x

Marra
Marra

Really good-quality scent. Resembles Coco Madmoiselle, but "softer", more vanilla-like in an elegant way. Actually it turns so vanilla when drying down on my skin! I would recommend it for cool and cold days, not really a summer perfume. The lasting power is quite good, stays really long on hair and clothes

clairdelune
clairdelune

I'm on my second day of wearing this and think I've formed an opinion--good stuff, well done, but not quite right for me.
This is a sophisticated scent like the original Prada. The citrus is nearly bitter in the beginning which is interesting, but to me, not that enjoyable to wear - a tad too harsh.
I agree with other reviewers who find the dry down to be lovely, but I don't have the patience to wait that long to be pleased. It's another respectable offering from Prada, but personally, I'd prefer to smell it on that very chic woman behind the fine jewelery counter.

Don't be fooled into thinking that Prada Tendre is just a lighter version of the original. They are completely different compositions.

While Prada is rather heavy and oriental, Prada Tendre is mostly soft woods and lively citrus resting on an element of fragile femininity.

I like that this fragrance is smooth and easy to wear. It is unique without being too strange and 'in-your-face'. Gentle is a word that comes to mind when describing Prada Tendre.

Prada Tendre starts off quite green and fresh, with the citrus signalling that Summertime is around the corner. Soft and sweet jasmine rounds the scent out nicely in the heart, where the vetiver and tea notes add variety and prevent this fragrance from smelling too predictable and common.

The amber, which makes the original so popular, has obviously not been disregarded in this fragrance, however although it is still a dominant note in the drydown, it is not as strong. The patchouli however does give Prada Tendre that earthy feel that the original Prada succeeded in so well.

I can't say that this is the best fragrance in regards to lasting strength, but honestly I'm not too fussed so I see no point in going on about it.

Overall, Prada Tendre is a pleasantly sweet and feminine fragrance, which for some will be a Spring/Summer alternative when the original Prada proves too heavy for the warmer months.

guest_mseidoom
guest_mseidoom

To me, it smells like Basic Instinct by Victoria's Secret in the opening. If you love patchouli, this should be a scent to try.

perfumesheep
perfumesheep

This is a very elegant and feminin scent. It starts off quite spicy,sharp and woody. I would not call it fresh though.It does have a really nice and smooth dry down and has a very good lasting power. Although I am not really into oriental/woody scents I like this one very much.

kiselina
kiselina

Lovely! In the beginning I sense patchouli and tea, which make the opening quite fresh and sharp. The dry-down is a treasure! Hypnotic jasmine and labdanum, I find it very similar with TM-Alien.

mandashell
mandashell

This perfume is lovely and gorgeous. It is definately worthy of the Prada name. I have nothing in my collection that smells anything like this and am very pleased. I have never tried Coco Madmoiselle but am no longer interested in it if the two smell alike. The thing I love most is the drydown which lasts long on my skin. I am happy to have finally recieved an unsniffed perfume purchase ,this summer, that is worthy of all the praise. ;')

sofiii
sofiii

Happy~ I've bought myself a miniature collection of the Prada perfumes.(Was originally only interested in the D'Iris):-P

But I've just discovered that Prada Prada Tendre is DIVINE!

Thanks ktv0926, otherwise I wouldn't try it because as I first smelled the perfume, Prada EDP, Prada EDP Tendre and Prada EDP Intense are just the same, and I really don't like the beginning. It's like the kinda 'knock off' scent to me.
Anyways, yeah, it only lasts a few minutes and after that, when everything's settling down, I can definetely feel the nice, modern sophiscated but young and beautiful scent. Sweet and clean, not like some other toooooooo flowery sweet which can 'choke' me.

and yeah, I agree with members who mentioned Coco Madmoiselle, actually I can't really tell the difference between Prada Tendre and CocoMadmoiselle(which is something I love),but Prada Tendre has a more sharp and interesting(and a little bit challenging)start.

ktv0926
ktv0926

The opening is very fresh and green, I sense a lot of neroli, it almost reminds me some men cologne or aftershave, but only first couple of minutes.
Later it settles down to a delicate, tender, flowery yet slightly woody, very elegant scent.
The fragrance is really worth trying!

Bouquet
Bouquet

I bought myself a mini of this and a mini body lotion as a birthday gift to myself. This fragrance is going to be a staple of my perfume wardrobe.

PT is a scent that works in Spring and early fall weather; very high quality, chic and fresh (but not a teenager's scent) unpretentious; versatile, yet also unique. Ladylike without being "old ladylike."

It lasts about four hours on me.

essija
essija

Nice clean crisp and lady like scent. I'm going to have to get a bottle of this. Happy smell to me..

guest_guest_guest
guest_guest_guest

One of my all time favourite perfumes.
So feminine n subtle... *sigh*... more women should wear this kinda fragrances out there.

Has a feel of incense with it's powdered elements: Mate, sandalwood, patchouli leaves etc, but manages to smell very lady-like all the same. Verbena and plum keep if from being too woody or sharp, smoothing all the edges together. Pretty.

Kama

I want to add something again..
I have Prada Tendre on peper... and after few hours 9 hours! it reall smells like Coco Madmoiselle! Amazing perfume! As the base is really breautiful!

Kama

I want to add what I have just noticed more... Prada Tendre in the biggining reminds me of Chnale 19, when it starts to settle, it is more mixture of Chanel 19 and Prada D'Iris(but not as rich way as D"Iris is).

Kama

Nathalie78, I think you have mistaken the perfume Prada with Prada Tendre..
Prada Tendre is fresh citrus scent! I do not remember how Kelly Calache Smells, bu it reinds me Chanel 19 from the biginning!
Prada (1st one) is completely different scent, much more oriental, and it is the one that is like mixture of Organza Indecence, Agent Provocateur, and Agent Provocateur Eau Emotionelle.
I have compered them as I have one one the right hand and second one on the left hand...and I love both of them! One is great for witner or evenings/going out, Tendre is great for summer or just shopping. I want both of them! I already have D'Iris and I also love this one.

Aysu
Aysu

A high quality scent in my opinion.. Starts off with citrus, then turns into a nice floral but not a mild and girly one.. Dry down is beautiful as well, a soft patchouli and benzoin.. Reminds me of Kelly Caleche (although it has a leathery drydown and this one has not) but the opening is very similar..

Natalia78
Natalia78

I would rather compare it to Organza Indecence and Agent Provocateur.
Definite Nr. 2 in my perfume collection!Drydown is beautiful.

guest_rachelmary
guest_rachelmary

I tried this today and this is so similiar to coco mademoiselle. I got my friend who is Coco Madmoiselle addict to smell it on me and she thought thats what I was wearing. If you like Mademoiselle then you will like this.

Prada Tendre by Prada 3.94 out of 5 based on 439 ratings and 65 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prada Prada Tendre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prada Prada Tendre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Prada Tendre by Prada. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Prada Tendre by Prada represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.