Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Calyx Sheer Exhilaration Prescriptives for women
dislike

I have it: 8 I want it: 18

tropical
Calyx Sheer Exhilaration Prescriptives for women Pictures Calyx Sheer Exhilaration Prescriptives for women Pictures Calyx Sheer Exhilaration Prescriptives for women Pictures

Calyx Sheer Exhilaration was introduced in 2009 and will arrive on the market in May. This is a limited edition, presented as an energetic cocktail composed of passionfruit, guava, mango, lily, jasmine, sandalwood and vetiver. The perfume is available as 50ml (1.7 oz)edt.

Passionfruit Guava Mango Lily Jasmine Sandalwood Vetiver

Calyx Sheer Exhilaration Fragrance Reviews

irmavertigo
irmavertigo

explosive tropical friut!emm..like it very much. as for floral scent or fruity scent,it depends on how much you spray. i spray a lot on my skin and it remained fruity for a long time. desperately want to try the original edition!

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

Interesting...but not interesting enough. The fruits begin first to me with a hint of jasmine, but then the fruits disappear quickly, and again...Jasmine takes over til the very end. This one didn't last long on me at all, but that's ok because I probably would have had to scrub it off anyway. I think I actually prefer the original Calyx over this one....but I'm not crazy about either, to be honest.

Calyx Sheer Exhilaration by Prescriptives 4.40 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prescriptives Calyx Sheer Exhilaration fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prescriptives Calyx Sheer Exhilaration, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Calyx Sheer Exhilaration by Prescriptives. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Calyx Sheer Exhilaration by Prescriptives represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Burberry Burberry Brit La Perla Eclix Chopard Casmir Joop! Joop! Le Bain Soft Moments Ava Luxe Nude Musk Montale Wild Pears Aramis Tuscany Per Donna Prescriptives Calyx Serge Lutens Louve Rochas Alchimie Laura Biagiotti Venezia Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Clarins Elysium Estée Lauder Tuscany Per Donna Avon Avon Jet Femme Lancome Miracle Burberry Burberry Women Lalique Amethyst The Body Shop White Musk Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey