Designers » N-Q » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Potion Prescriptives for women
dislike

ozonic
Potion Prescriptives for women Pictures

Prescriptives Potion is a fragrance that illuminates freshness, optimism and energy. It contains notes of watermelon, mandarin, apple, water hyacinth, lotus, lily of the valley, watercress, water freesia and white carnations. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Potion was launched in 2000.

Carnation Lotus Mandarin Orange Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Red Apple Watermelon Water Hyacinth Water Notes

Blue Sparkle
Clinique Happy In Bloom 2012
Coach Poppy Flower

Potion Fragrance Reviews

poivrerose
poivrerose

I used to wear this many many years ago. I even forgot I ever owned it until I tried Coach Poppy Flower. I couldn't shake the feeling that I had smelled it somewhere before - and then finally I realized that it smelled very much like Prescriptives Potion. So if you've been missing this one try Coach Poppy Flower!!!

YumKitty
YumKitty

I loved this perfume! Why did they have to discontinue it? I loved it so much I wrote the company to request that they didn't discontinue it. I also wrote to find out if they had any more in their warehouse somewhere. Needless to say, they discontinued it and they didn't have any I could purchase. If you like light, fresh, citrus, aquatic fragrances, you would have loved this one.

deeannek
deeannek

I have been trying to find this for a long time. My mother in law gave me a bottle of this a few years agos- I didn't like it at first but it really grew on me. This is a fantastic daytime scent. It is citrusy with a hint of sweetness but not too sweet like a lot of newer perfumes are. Potion is balanced and lasts almost the entire day. I tried replacing Potion with Calyx and while I do like Calyx Potion is better. The only prfume that I have found that even comes close is Issey Miyake, L'eau de Issey.

Potion by Prescriptives 4.50 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prescriptives Potion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Prescriptives Potion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Potion by Prescriptives. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Potion by Prescriptives represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Poison Givenchy Hot Couture Collection No.1 Givenchy Hot Couture Shakira S Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Hugo Boss Pure Purple Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Bvlgari BLV Givenchy Organza Indecence Hilary Duff With Love Bobbi Brown Beach Christian Audigier Christian Audigier For Her Givenchy Ange ou Demon Givenchy Organza Revlon Xia Xiang Comptoir Sud Pacifique Coco Extreme The Body Shop Ananya Perfume Oil Aquolina Pink Sugar Sparks Victoria`s Secret Victoria`s Secret Pink Soft & Dreamy Prescriptives Calyx