Designers » N-Q » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Cotton Candy Girly Girl Prince Matchabelli for women

Cotton Candy Girly Girl Prince Matchabelli for women
dislike

Cotton Candy Girly Girl is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of the carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible!

It is available as 60 ml cologne spray.

Vanille Cotton Candy Big Strawberry Raspberry Musk

Body Fantasies Signature Cotton Candy
Vanilla Strawberry
Cotton Candy

Cotton Candy Girly Girl Fragrance Reviews

Thatkid
Thatkid

Whenever I wear this people compliment how good I smell, not complaints, simply strawberry, vanilla, creamy goodness.

chrystieo
chrystieo

This was the signature scent of my childhood! To me, it smelled identical to fresh made cotton candy at a fair. I wish I could take a tiny whiff for ol' times sake. I am so sad it is no longer available for purchase.

Ashriia
Ashriia

Was much too sweet to me, too much of a child like candy perfume. I used to wear Body Fantasies Cotton Candy and one day was looking to re-stock the BF mist, but I found this version of Cotton Candy by PM.. I didn't at the time know they were different. I just thought the packaging had changed. Stupid, I know, but I was in a hurry at the time. Anyhoo, this one turned me off of Cotton Candy fragrances pretty much forever. It was just too much. The BF one is more complex and mature, yet still sweet. Perhaps because it has more musk or some such.

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

My high school signature scent :) Received many compliments on it ( mostly from guys) though it irritated my mom's sinuses. The name says it all, prefer this cotton candy over body fantasie's cotton candy. It's a gentler scent while body fantasies has more fruity to it than this airy cotton candy variant. It lasts forever and is quite affordable.

spritzedsilly2
spritzedsilly2

Delicious. Yummy. Almost perfect cotton candy scent. I just wish they would ramp up sillage and longevity. My only complaint!

IceAnge1
IceAnge1

Smells like musky strawberrys with a little cotton candy. Not so bad. More like a clean candy

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I bought the canned all-over deodorant spray of Cotton Candy, at CVS, and I am extremely impressed by the quality of this very inexpensive scent! Cotton Candy, while in the same genre as Pink Sugar, is NOT a mere imitation. It is much simpler and less sophisticated, and more linear as well--more of a casual daytime "fun" fragrance.

There is a fruity note which does seem somewhat "grapey", as well as the candy-floss main note, and a touch of musky vanilla. There is no exact drydown, since the scent stays pretty much the same throughout.

Cotton Candy, in the deodorant spray incarnation, lasts surprisingly long, about 6-8 hours, and the sillage is pretty good, although not powerful. I received numerous complements and also questions about this perfume.
Update: A gentleman friend liked how I smelled so much, that he bought me the cologne for my birthday!
UPDATE: CVS is discontinuing this scent.....I hope it's not being discontinued by the perfume company!

Jenge
Jenge

I have seen this so many times at the drugstore and just walked past. I tried it today and yum! It's just like fresh cotton candy that melts in your mouth into a sugary concentration! I only sprayed the body spray one time on my wrist, but I can still smell it up close 2 hours later. I don't smell the musk, maybe it's just enough to make this last.

I think I'll indulge my inner child the next time I'm at the drugstore and buy it. A super affordable treat for gourmand lovers!

naomin
naomin

I got this as a hand me down, lol. I absolutely love it though, and will surely replace it when I run out. Tempted to try out Demeter's Cotton Candy as well.

Renata tang
Renata tang

yummy

cleodelinda
cleodelinda

I love this! It so reminds me of the first cotton candy perfume I ever tried back in 2002 - Carol's Daughter Cotton Candy. I had a small roll on bottle and it smelled divine. Sweet strawberry and musk...

It differs from the other pink sugar scents on the market now, in a good way.

I tried this perfume for the very first time last week and I love it! It is now my favorite. I only wish I had bought it when I was in my teens. When I wear this I feel so happy, it smells good. I am so glad I bought it. Also I knew the scent it gave was cotton candy however, the other scent I kept getting I did not know what it was but I liked it so much. Of course grape soda, is my most favorite drink. I should of known, thank you

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

Love it!! This is soo good! I'm crazy about it. I used the body deodorizer and it lingers sweetly around you making you seem as if you are the queen of candy land. Seriously great and at $3 for the set? I will search for more! Love it!!

Macy_Autumn
Macy_Autumn

The first thing you smell in this scent is cotton candy. It fascinates me that it doesn't have grapes in it. This scent smells like cotton candy and grape soda!

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

Sweet and grapey. I like it, little girls would love it. The bottle is adorable.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

Pure cotton candy! I love it!

nightcat23
nightcat23

Even though grape isn't listed, this scent smells like grape soda when sprayed on me. It's nice and fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. It's just a carefree whimsical scent.

paganpurge
paganpurge

Simple, pure cotton candy scent with sweet undertones...nothing complex or obnoxious. I love it! Cotton Candy Girl Girl may seem juvenile to some but this is the scent I get compliments on most! Women, men, children...all seem to notice and rave how wonderful I smell! Men and children (except my own daughter) usually don't seem to care when I tell them the name of this perfume, they just like it. Women, on the other hand, look surprised when I tell them I am wearing Cotton Candy Girly Girl and yes, you can buy it at walmart, yes, it is usually priced around 5 dollars. Most women are appreciative of the info and swear they are going to pick up a bottle but some seem to look at me with disapproval...like, it smelled good until they knew it was a cheap, drugstore fragrance after which they claim it must be something else that smells good and it CAN'T POSSIBLY be this cheap perfume! It's funny how those people's opinion of you can change the minute they know you don't only wear top-notch scents. Some people can't AFFORD to spend a week's salary on a bottle of any Bond no.9 (even though I would LOVE a botte of Chinatown one day)...sorry. I feel sorry for those people who feel they are "above" bargain perfumes. They are missing out on some wonderful gems! Just like what YOU like people! You are the only one that matters when perfume is involved! <3

stephanie777usa
stephanie777usa

I get a lot of compliments from people when i use "Cotton Candy" it's fun. Smells yummy and is very in expensive. The only down side is that it wears off fast.

millie32
millie32

Wow! Sweet cotton candy with hidden tones of sweet musk and strawberries!I tried this scent spray, because I had a sudden craving for something really sweet and girly like ,not being a fan of sweet perfumes,I gave this one a try and found out, that Cotton Candy by Prince Matchabelli is worth a effort with out breaking your purse strings.
Girly innocent pink and fluffy!

anneymn
anneymn

At first spray it's like a cotton candy consentrate. It calms down and almost disappears kind of quickly. There is absolutely nothing complex about this, its very straight forward great imitation of cotton candy, grape cotton candy. Who doesn't like the smell of cotton candy?

Fun, playful, cotton candy, and very affordable.

very synthetic compared to pink sugar which is more natural smelling. the dry down is better which leaves a powdery, fluffy, cotton candy scent that dosen't last but an hour or so. not my favorite. its just ok.

mandashell
mandashell

Fun, fruity, candy sweet and totally girly. This is not so much a cotton candy scent as it is a grape, strawberry and vanilla delight. LOL! XD This fragrance just puts me in a great mood. I wear it whenever I need an extra boost and it just puts a smile on my face. And like others it really does remind of being a little girl at the fair. Cotton Candy Girly Girl is sweet but not as sweet as Pink Sugar or Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy. It also bears no resemblance to the aforementioned fragrances because it is more of fruity and tart candied sweetness. It isn't heavy and can be easily pulled of during warm weather. :) I have the deodorant body spray and it lasts at least 6hrs, wearing close to the skin, which is surprisingly longer than the cologne. Anyway, this scent is fun, fun, fun and I wear it whenever and wherever the mood strikes. If you are looking for a sweet, tart, fruity and uncomplicated pick-me-up type of scent then you need to get this! :D You can also find it EVERYWHERE.

mariellac82
mariellac82

Too Sweet I know but its lovely, bought this from Target long time ago at $8 :P lovelyyyy

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Grape soda and cotton candy...The way a little girl's face and clothes smell after a day at an old-fashioned carnival. I actually like this! Surprisingly, it dries down to a soft, sexy, sugary musk on my skin...I love the "fun" vibe of this. Thinking it will be totally awesome for the months of summer...When I don't really want a "serious" scent. As I have eight weeks of summer vacation, I want something that communicates freedom, fun, and total JOY! This is it...It will also go cute with the outfits of summer. LOVE.

pupici
pupici

I love this fragrance a LOT. To me, it doesn't smell like cotton candy. It reminds me of caramel, vanilla and brown sugar. Everybody always comments on it, asking what smells so good, when I wear it. It is super girly and sweet, matching its pink fluffy bottle perfectly. If you love people noticing how yummy you smell, I highly recommend this perfume!

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

I know that cologne is weaker than EDT and EDP but this is ridiculous. PM Cotton Candy has the strength of tap water infused with a drop of fragrance. I'm returning it.

Kiku
Kiku

If a fragrance can be "cute" this one is. From the opening vanilla to the fruity middle to the soft drydown, Cotton Candy is sweet and girly. Strictly for casual moments or alone time, definitely too youthful for the office. Wear it on a hot day with your best sundress and biggest hat!

guest_sweetie
guest_sweetie

Delicious!!Very Different than Pink Sugar nothing to compare with this one, and the price is fantastic .Pink sugar is a bad and expensive imitation not sexy at all because PS have something nauseating and plastic like burned pencil rubber, but this one is very light and sweet.I prefer this cologne spray than the body spray.Thanks Matchabelli for create this fragance!!My boyfriend and men love this.

swenada
swenada

mmmmm yum! awesome for those 'me' days when you focus on your nails, face, hair etc and finally have had your bath and wanna feel girly girly.

Also great for summer wear with your dress and oversized sunglasses.

If you wanna be taken back to the teenage days then spray this. wow I love it but I will not wear it to work or anyplace formal... this is strictly for those girly days.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prince Matchabelli Cotton Candy Girly Girl fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prince Matchabelli Cotton Candy Girly Girl, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cotton Candy Girly Girl by Prince Matchabelli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cotton Candy Girly Girl by Prince Matchabelli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.