Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Luna Mystique Prince Matchabelli for women

Luna Mystique Prince Matchabelli for women
dislike

Luna Mystique is a wonderful evening fragrance for ladies, launched in 1990. It consists of citrus, white flowers and musk notes. Available as EDP of 30 and 60 ml.

Citruses White Flowers Musk

Tatiana

Luna Mystique Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Another of my mother's favorites from the 90's. Prince Matchabelli's best selling frag is Windsong which wears like a spicier version of L'air du Temps. Luna Mystique or Mystic Moon smelled beautiful on my mother and no doubt it would smell beautiful on other women - if your body chemistry and skin can handle citrus. I can't wear citrus. It's very pungent. I can handle huge doses of honey better than citrus. This is one big citric orange blossom. The white flowers are nice, however and that's what I mostly remember loving about it. It has jasmine tuberose and gardenia. I wore it only once when I was old enough to wear perfume about age 16 and I wore it to the DMV when I took my driver's test so the guy instructing me was smelling this LOL My mother still has about 2 bottles. They greatly resemble the shape of the eau de parfum bottle of Lancome's Magie Noire, looks like a crescent moon. Some have noted a similarity to Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds but I find that White Diamonds is big on cinnamon, and wears more like white flowers coated with cinnamon. I don't like White Diamonds but my mother wears it a lot and she is perhaps enjoying it because Luna Mystique is in the same family. This is a citrus-white floral scent. It has it's charm but I could never wear it because of the citrus. I avoid any fragrance that has a lot of citrus. This is a day time spring time summer perfume. On the right woman it would smell very nice. Give this a try if you like vintage 90's floral fruity fragrances and if you're into more lady like sophisticated elegant perfumes in the style of White Diamonds by Liz Taylor.

brian.cloutier1
brian.cloutier1

Hate gag!.... Similar to Elizabeth Taylor "white Diamonds, mixed with Dana Tabu" I cringe at the thought of this scent!.... Insta headache !....

juicygrl47
juicygrl47

Wore this juice back in the early to mid-nineties and absolutely LOVED it so much. It made quite the impression on my perfume-obsessed self, and made an unforgettable impression! Made me feel so feminine and sexy, and was one of the scents that helped to fuel my obsession. I bought it at a Kohls department store, but haven't seen it anywhere for many years now. Would love to have it again and see if it's the same as all those years ago. I still have the original bottle with the trace amount of aged golden liquid in the bottom, but I'm sure it's just not the same. I just can't seem to part with it though! Would love to have it again and bring back the memories that the scent held for me all those years ago. I have seen on many of the fragrance websites that I frequently visit, that the formulation has now changed. Anyone know first hand if this is true? And if so, is it close to the original at all?

sassylu
sassylu

I love this stuff. Sometimes its hard to find. I just found a bottle that I had stashed away. Perfect for nights.

lunamystic
lunamystic

Warm,white floral that is long lasting. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. Men and Women stop and say excuse me, can I please have the name of the fragrance you are wearing?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Prince Matchabelli Luna Mystique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Prince Matchabelli Luna Mystique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luna Mystique by Prince Matchabelli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luna Mystique by Prince Matchabelli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Chanel Chanel N°5 Shulton Company Old Spice Original Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Molinard Habanita Hermes Kelly Caleche Elie Saab Le Parfum Robert Piguet Fracas Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Elizabeth Taylor Gardenia Burberry London Aubusson Histoire D`Amour Yves Saint Laurent Opium Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Cologne Ellen Tracy Bronze L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Evyan White Shoulders Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Jean Patou Joy The Vagabond Prince Enchanted Forest