Designers » N-Q » Woody « Groups

Aqua di Aqua Homme Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men

Aqua di Aqua Homme Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men
dislike

Aqua di Aqua Homme by Princesse Marina De Bourbon is a Woody fragrance for men. Aqua di Aqua Homme was launched in 2002. Top notes are apple and lemon;

Apple Lemon

Aqua di Aqua Homme Fragrance Reviews

I have a bottle that looks similar to this one, but apparently is this company's first "masculine" offering, from the mid/late 1990s. Here is my review of that one:

First, I'm giving this one a positive rating because if this is what you are seeking you should be pleased. Second, unlike the others (reviews on Basenotes), I don't understand the fig cookies/newton idea, but there is indeed a strange burnt-like quality for the first hour or so. This isn't sweet nor vanillic, and the fruit type element doesn't last very long with any potency. The main players in the drdyown seem to be oregano or thyme and wods (pine and sandalwood perhaps), along with the dihydromyrcenol that is obvious from the beginning. There's a bit of lavender and citrus, probably with small amounts of the usual "masculine" suspects, but overall it's like a less complex Green Jeans, and is also somewhat reminiscent of Oscar for Men (not Pour Lui). So, if you want a dry pine/herbal scent and don't mind a bit of dihydromyrcenol, then I think you'll like this, as it seems strong enough not to disappoint. I just did a dab sampling to the ankle so I'll update this review when I wear it the usual way, if I think there is anything else that should be said.

ArnoDali
ArnoDali

I liked it very much. Nice and warm scent with the little hint of lemon.

junior halston
junior halston

This fragrance has real calone note which has a very very marine note almost like oysters - it might be a turn-off to some but it does give a true ocean note to this fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Aqua di Aqua Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Aqua di Aqua Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aqua di Aqua Homme by Princesse Marina De Bourbon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aqua di Aqua Homme by Princesse Marina De Bourbon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Hermes Terre d'Hermes Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Carolina Herrera 212 Men Balenciaga Cristobal pour Homme Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Kenzo Air Gucci Gucci Rush for Men Escada Escada Magnetism for Men Burberry The Beat for Men Guerlain Guerlain L'Homme L'Eau Boisée Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Creed Aventus Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man)