Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

LYS Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women

LYS Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women
dislike

LYS Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures LYS Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures

LYS by Princesse Marina De Bourbon is a Floral Green fragrance for women. LYS was launched in 2005. The fragrance features iris, lily, mandarin orange, vanilla, peach, white musk and cardamom.

iris Lily Mandarin Orange Vanilla Peach White Musk Cardamom

LYS Fragrance Reviews

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

LYS by Princesse Marina De Bourbon was a blind buy. After having it on my test list for a while and watching my availability options of it on ebay dwindle, I threw caution to the wind and bought a small bottle. For me this is a dusty iris, soft musk, and crisp white lily with fruity undertones. I was automatically intrigued by the name because I love lilies and am always on the lookout for good lily fragrances. LYS is certainly unique and I think I was expecting this to be white floral dominant, but it is not. It is a serene skin scent for those who enjoy iris and subtle powdery musks that are clean rather than sweet. The bottle is darling and I think LYS was a great discovery!

Denise Wong
Denise Wong

It was my 1st Perfume in my life... I very like this fragrance, lovely, fresh and clean smelling... but so disappointed that the longevity is so poor, just last around 1hr. :(

Eicher
Eicher

On me, it smells like bubble gum. It's a nice fragrance, but nothing very special though. The longevity is very weak. On my skin, it lasted for about half an hour.

nikitajade
nikitajade

it is a lovely floral, but something about it smells very much like gin to me, and it turns me off. however, when my mother wears it it is absolutely beautiful and so harmonious.

olga1780
olga1780

I absolutely adore this fragrance....it makes me feel so fresh and clean, the lily scent is just lovely! But unfortunately the staying power and sillage SUCK BIG TIME! It barely lasts for an hour on me...what a shame. So i ended up using it for the gym, spraying generously like a body mist.
Marina really needs to step up with her bottles of colored scented water....even Britney Spears with her cheap cloying stuff which I cordially detest, beats many on the market on sillage and longevity.

icekat
icekat

This fragrance feels like walking through the spring garden after the rain. The storm has passed but the raindrops still sparkle on the tender green leaves. There are freshness and cleanliness in the air mixed with the scent of soft greens and spring florals.

This perfume does green florals very nice. The cardamom adds spice to the mandarin orange on the opening. The woodsy green smell in the heart notes I think comes from the orris as I do not see any woods listed. The lily is not typical strong intoxicating lily. It gently mingles with the woods, which gives it more of a fresh tender sweet than strong and loud accent.

This is very nice floral green fragrance. It is unfortunate that I no longer see it on Princess Marina de Bourbon official website. I think it is discontinued. There are new lily fragrances available from Marina. I have not tried them yet but I hope they will carry the beautiful qualities of this scent.

cloyd42
cloyd42

This perfume is utterly charming and the scent I reach for on spring days when I'll be outside. I don't generally like green scents since they're too sharp on me but this one is more spring floral than green. The lily is the note you can't miss and the one that lasts longest. Sillage is medium but lasting power is relatively low. Perfect for spring days and linen dresses.

Moyra
Moyra

Lys is a white lily displayed on an intricately carved fragrant wood table.

As the previous image would indicate, it is very elegant, which is what I would expect from Marina de Bourbon (I'm a big fan...), and very feminine in a fresh, spring-like way - definitely both a day and evening scent.

However, if you expect sillage and lasting power from the lily and wood loveliness, you may be dissappointed.
Lys lasts about 2-3 hours on well moisturized skin and wears so close (even heavily applied!) that it can almost be called a skin scent.

Lovely stuff, fragrance wise, an 8/10, but in execution (very poor sillage and lasting power) a 4/10.

renaelafae
renaelafae

I bought this perfume on a trip to NYC. It smelled so amazing on me in the city, but when I came back home to my not so urban neighborhood the scent changed and became thick and not so pretty. Great perfume should you live in a smog infiltrated area :)

guest_LysGIRL
guest_LysGIRL

I love the perfume! Just bought it yesterday...was for a very reasonable price and I got a free perfumed body lotion from Lys with it...the smell is all in all just perfect for me.

I couldnt find a website for the designer..and its not quiet known. But its good anyway.

capless
capless

I just love this scent. Very feminine. Has a initial green note with the light floral underneath. My husband dislikes florals but really likes this one. It's not very well known and not worn by anyone I know...perfect signature scent. It's not overpowering, very suble and on the exotic side. Nice for day and evening use. I wish it came in a purse size since it doesn't have tremendous staying power...still worth buying and very reasonable.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

Today I changed my impression on this perfume. I tired this for a few times and I hate it, it made me smell like an old lady. I don't like the green note of it but after an hour or 2, all I can smell is soft vanilla and subtle musk, when the green note disappear, I started to love it. The base note calms me down. I will try to wear it more often during casual occation.

it was after "mon bouquet" that I got to know about Maina de bourbon fragrances.they all have very nice and unique bottles and the perfume in it is so feminine and lovely too.
this one is more mature and womanly,but still very young.I like the harmony in it.it's sweet,but not too sweet,green,but not too green,woody,but not too much.
it's more exotic,sophisticated and mysterious and more suitable for "night" wear.but it can easily be wore during the day too.
the long lasting power is quite well.when it remains on skin it becomes similar to "mon bouquet".so it's better not to buy both of them at the time.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Princesse Marina De Bourbon LYS fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Princesse Marina De Bourbon LYS, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify LYS by Princesse Marina De Bourbon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of LYS by Princesse Marina De Bourbon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.