Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Prince Blanc Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men

Prince Blanc Princesse Marina De Bourbon for men
dislike

ozonic

Prince Blanc by Princesse Marina De Bourbon is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Prince Blanc was launched in 2007. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle notes are mint and watermelon; base notes are musk, cedar and palisander rosewood.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Mint Watermelon

Musk Cedar Palisander Rosewood

Verdon
Acqua di Gio

Prince Blanc Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

My man received a bottle of this as gift,it's name is just the same,and I can detect all these notes specially mint,musk and citrus,but bottle dosen't look like the same as the pic
It is white but it's shap is a bit different,also it's cap is white covered with glass,actually it is better looking
I wonder if there is a change in original bottle or is yours different from the pic too,or there is something wrong with the perfume we own?!

davna
davna

citrus that ends with musk.... like Leau de Issey PH. Great for hot weather.

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

I bought this perfume without knowing and I got the feeling of having thrown money away. Smell cheap, annoying, not worth it. It is a crime to compare it with VPH and the L'Occitane Verdon.

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

I must confess I have cronic sinusites and about twice a year it gets really bad and during these spells my sense of smell is somewhat not in its best. Sometimes the whole world smells quite awfull and sometimes it doesn' smeel anything whatsoever. For this reason I am inclined not to post my views for they might not be very accurate. At the beginning, Prince Blanc reminds me Verace pour Homme, which I use instead of Allure S Eau Extreme, leaving the latter for special occasions. So, because of the price, am I goimg to wear PB instead of VPH ? Yes, I might. But on the other hand, it is also a very good, and much cheaper, alternative for the still almost brand new Prada Luna Rossa, here is the minty note. Well, PB is a very good scent, otherwise I wouldn't pair it with those great scents. It is very fresh and clean, calming, relaxing. Deffenetely a precious item in any wardrobe.

PS.: the bottle doesn't look at all like the one shown here. It is mch classier than that now.

Izek
Izek

it gives positive energy with fresh new ideas during all day. love it and have always in my bag...

periquito89
periquito89

Don't be surprise if for an instant it remembers you Lalique White.

Stacy Dobe
Stacy Dobe

best smell in the whole world

iconoclast
iconoclast

This is an astonishingly good scent which seems to have slipped under the radar of most people. I impulsively picked up a 100ml bottle of this in London for well under £20 and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

White is not a colour that I readily associate with the smell. It smells fresh, green and sporty to me and is what I might expect a "Tsar Sport" to smell like. It's exceptionally good to use in summer, being very bright, sharp, lime-citrusy, powdery and refreshing all at the same time, reminding me also of Acqua di Gio for Men and both its sillage and longevity are excellent in hot weather. All of the listed notes are easily identifiable in this relatively uncomplicated fragrance. I particularly savour the smooth lacquered white bottle which I find is a clean, substantial and classy design (and by the way is nothing like the picture on this website - think of a bottle of Joop! Jump in glossy white paint). I bless myself regularly for having "discovered" it.

A highly recommended bargain!!

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

In the beginning, the mint smells like toothpaste or eggs to me. Now, I'm in love with this. Mint with a touch of sweet and some soft green notes. Beautiful fragrance for high-temperature summer. Longevity is weak on my skin, either the sillage(a little better than longevity) but it stills pretty

noddoc
noddoc

yesterday I bought it for my friend, it is very fresh, nice and clean fragrance, for everyday wearing

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Prince Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Prince Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Prince Blanc by Princesse Marina De Bourbon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Prince Blanc by Princesse Marina De Bourbon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Montblanc Homme Exceptionnel Montblanc Individuel Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Guerlain Guerlain Homme Joop! Nightflight Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Christian Dior Aqua Fahrenheit Lalique Lalique Pour Homme Kenzo Kenzo Homme  Boisee Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Montblanc Presence Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Victorinox Swiss Army Swiss Unlimited Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Boucheron Jaipur Homme