Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women

Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women
dislike

Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures Reverence Princesse Marina De Bourbon for women Pictures

One of the MRA Agency models, young Romanian Cristiana Grasu, will be the face of the advertisement for the newest fragrance by the Princesse Marina de Bourbon house. The fragrance is named Reverence and, according to the sources, will be promoted at the end of 2007.

Young Cristiana (24) has so far worked as a model in Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore in the Asian market, while in Europe in Italy and Germany.

The creative director for the Reverence advertisement is Alnoor, the photographer is Jean-Claude Thibaut, styling was done by Charla Carter, hairstyle by Maxime Mace, and make-up by Jurgen Braun. The location for the ad shooting was Chateau Laffite in France.

This fragrance of the Princesse Marina de Bourbon is dedicated and created in honor of the queens of France and Navarre, and it brings a sparkly note of modernized baroque experience for all the 'Pompadours' of the world. In line with that Cristiana was dressed in an opulent lace and tulle made white dress and a historical, baroque style white wig.

Bergamot Spicy Notes Pepper

Jasmine Rose Plum Fruity Notes Tea

Musk Sandalwood

Incanto
Perceive

Reverence Fragrance Reviews

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

A lovely approachable soft green floral. My son & daughter in law brought me home a bottle from Paris recently. This is a very elegant offering from the house of Marina de Bourbon. Good staying power and sillage. It's all class and style. I couldn't be happier!

anapardo81
anapardo81

I was looking for something new & the girl at the perfume shop convinced me on this one. I like it & yet I don't. Something about it, I guess I just don't like it on me though I've received compliments on it. This one & CK Euphoria I feel like I'm trying too hard to like. I do like CK Euphoria more than this one though. I don't plan to repurchase this one. It's soft & beautiful I guess, but I'm just not feeling it. I can't put my finger on what it is that I don't like about it.
Many say it doesn't have lasting power but it does on me making it a bit cloying & that's probably why I don't like it, the cloying scent it has.

harpist
harpist

I had the pleasure of experiencing this today.
The top notes were a fresh fruity (I detect pears) that reminded me Chance Eau Tendre or Vince Camuto Fiori but with a more mature floral twist with the tea, musk, and sandalwood. It is only ever so slightly spicy. It is a seemingly familiar scent but I can't quite put a finger to it. It is light, inoffensive, and regal. It had that afternoon elegance that Princess Diana would wear to a formal event. I think that the lady in the ad is too stoic and pompous as it I imagine a lady who is financially graced but has a humble and courteous personality.
As much as I appreciated this, it is really soft- the silage is decently moderate but sticks to the skin after the first hour. Two sprays lasted about 4-5 hours on me. I imagine it would do better on clothes.
Compared to the gorgeous Eau de Lys, this is a more youthful because of its fruitiness. Definitely a great everyday fragrance if you love an elegant clean musky floral with wisps of fruit.

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

I have a tester of this "royal" perfume. It smells so soft, yet makes it's presence known to those close to me. I love fruity florals, and this perfume has the best of both worlds, blending the beautiful rose with the sweet fruits, & being balanced well with the light woody notes. Lasting power doesn't seem good, but then again I do use it sparingly, because I thought it would be a hard to find perfume. I just purchased the large bottle on Amazon, so I will be able to test it's longevity & projection with a few more sprays.

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

Suhaesa- I'm with you -- this is strangely familiar. I can't put my finger on it, but it feels very much like something I have worn before. Maybe Red door, or 5th avenue? Pavlova? Adolfo?

suhaesa
suhaesa

a simple.. refined ..nice.. neutral scent ..that every one will like you.. when you ware it.. its not offensive in any way ..its clean.. fresh.. floral.. musky ..white it reminds me of British flowery perfumes ..with a hint of french suburbs..all the line has something authentic. or fresh.. and yet sensual.. and warm.. and light.. its very feminine.. very sensual.. and yet not over powering.. its a secret path to anyone heart.. i think it has that welcoming smile ..when every one smell s it on you, they will be defenseless.. or simply happy.. and welcoming you.. and they wont even know why?
its a strangely familiar.. old school.. yet new ..simply a perfume ..that actually smells natural.. and per fumy and nice !it dries down beautifully..it s a skin perfume..it melts in to you and you become one..

perfume rating 4.3 out of 5
bottle rating 3.8 out 5
day or night
all season
u can ware it everywhere

i don't think you could offend anyone with this perfume. it's a nice smelling floral scent with some fruits added.. especially the plum which gives it a nice sweetness. it's not heavy at all. also, not too long lasting. i think it lasted between 1 and 2 hrs. it's just a nice floral perfume for occasion day wear. i would wear this to brunch, church, showers.. things like that. just bring a decant with you to refresh.

lisann.hogstrom
lisann.hogstrom

This brand (MdB) quite rare fragrance actually, and I really attracted by the cute bottles

I have several MdB, and in my opinion Reverence is the finest MdB. if Marina ever claim her perfume to smells 'Royal', then this is the one. probably because I like the plum? either way, the scent is mesmerizing enough to be admired by anyone who like something different compared to the mass of sweet fragrance. this sweet floral is quite distinctive compared to the other mainstream fragrance out there.

But, there come the drawbacks. The plague of almost all MdB, the projection comes short and longevity is not last long enough to finish a gala dinner. its quickly became a skin scent. spraying a lot in your clothes would help to increase it, maybe because Marina consider Royalty must behave unoffensive and unnoticed? if that so, I prefer not to be a Princess.

seems that my decision to buy this fragrance is right, the bottle is the best part of this fragrance!

dopusor
dopusor

I do not know this perfume but I know the claime made in music video by singer and actor PETER HO and I wanted to inform about the flavors and to buy it

Grehjohrt
Grehjohrt

When I was 16, I spotted this at the little store in the Palace of Versailles. I don't remember it smelling "green", but it did smell nice. I wish I could smell it again.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A rather rare brand in my country, it doesn't really rank among the cheapest fragrances in shops. Nevertheless Reverence is a nice musky floral.I don't detect any green notes. To my nose plum and rose stand out the most on a soft musk background which gives it and elegant and somehow classic aspect. It leads to an imminent comparison with Ferragamo's Incanto, which however is a lot more opulent with peach and sandalwood. Reverence is a more reserved alternative cutting the epic peach, if you find Incanto a bit too much. Good lasting power and sillage, but somehow unintriguing.

Sheiloka
Sheiloka

I have to admit I bought this perfume because someone said it smelled like Perceive Avon, which by the way, is no longer marketed in Brazil. I liked the scent and now I could find one like that. It is a sweet perfume, soft and discreet as I like. The bottle is something charming and desirable. I love it.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

Very lovely perfume. It is a very soft and sweet floral. However the excitement is short-lived. This is a good scent if you don't want to be noticed. This scent remains very close to the skin and it doesn't last long at all. I can't say its a favorite of mine but I would definitely purchase this one again if the price is right. I like it but don't love it...

Emeraude
Emeraude

Nice,very nice floral fresh with some citrous in it ,so I love this fragrance...

DriHonne
DriHonne

At first trying I thought I had seen/sniffed this before. Then, after a while, the name that came in my mind was Eau D`Eden by Cacharel. Reverence, however, is floral while Eau D`Eden is fruity and fresh. The dry down I get the sandalwood and the musk, despite sandalwood is not in the pyramid provided by Fragrantica. Sillage is good and staying power around 6 hours in my skin. Not buying a big bottle after my 7 ml miniature is over because I did not fall in love with Reverence.

toothfairy
toothfairy

I love this fragrance and I have looked for it for a long time but couldn't find it before. It is a very fresh fragrance and there are no spicy and sweet notes.It is an aristocratic old fragrance but modern and young at the same time.Irresistable perfume, I love it. It really deserves a reverence.

lialuvhatetragedy
lialuvhatetragedy

Bergamot is present through the first phase and became subtle until the drydown. Smells soft, fresh and inoffensive. I found it a lil bit similar to JLO's Deseo Forever but Reverence has that fresh, almost green like jasmine smell that I love which DF doesn't. Silage is moderate and the staying power's great up 8hours+ on me.
Lovely bottle :)

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

Reverence by Princesse Marina De Bourbon is a nice sweet scent, smells like wet honeydew, very natural. There is no spicy, woody or powdery notes detectable.

Proper for every day use, good for any informal situations, it will never annoy anybody at anywhere. Summer could be the best stage for it to show romantic and tenderness.

The bottle looks divine, also designed with a hint of playfullness. Contrary to the name "Reverence", the perfume itself is quite easy to approch.

Moyra
Moyra

I wonder who this Reverence (Reverence in english=a deep bow) is aimed at, since it is so exceedingly inoffensive as to be barely there.
Its is rather "nice" - the ultimate damn-it-with-faint-praise adjective - in a fruity flowery kind of way, but it lacks the majesty, the plain old "oomph!" to cause me to humbly bow.
Like all of Marina de Bourbon's bottles, Reverence's container itself is gorgeous. The juice however has very tightly spaced sillage - I can smell it, no one else near me can. It seems to last well, about 8 hours. Alas, these are the unexciting statistics for a pleasant, if ho-hum 6 out of 10 fragrance.
Wear it to the office and Reverence your boss, if you wish, or buy it for the pretty bottle, but don't expect anyone to bow deeply to *you* when you wear it.
Unless they see that faboo bottle...

Belil
Belil

One of my inofensive loves, wich surely attracts compliments. So I use it quite often when I am not sure what I want to wear. I love the magical powderiness about it, It seems so simple but so well done. Unfortunately my nose gets numb to this fragance some days and all I can smell is bergamote (this hapens to me with other fragances also) Other days I can more notes for the whole day.

EYEris
EYEris

I really have to say this is much, much, much better than Pink Princesse, this one is so much more elegant. It also literally made me imagine of baroque dressing rooms of french princesses and queens! This isn't too "chic", nor too "old" so I think almost everyone can wear it.

The name "Reverence" suits this perfume so well! Not only elegant, but royal too indeed. Marvelous. Feminine, but it's the femininity of a strong woman, who is well loved and respected.

I think this perfume really deserves more love and reverence. I was quite shocked when I found only about 10 reviews of it... Guess it's really hard to find??

ktv0926
ktv0926

Great fragrance! Sweet and juicy, bright and very feminine. It reminds me just a little bit the original Marina de Bourbon, especially in the dry down, but Reverence is younger and sweeter and there are no spicy notes. It is very hard to get indeed.
P.S. Staying power is just great, next day my scarf still had a very distinct aroma of the fragrance.

guest_Suni03
guest_Suni03

I found this perfume when visiting France. They sold it in Chateau de Versailles gift shop. It made for a great suvenir it smells so elegant but not overpowering. Great everyday perfume.

guest_Elena
guest_Elena

I like this fragrance very much. Why haven`t I seen it before in our shops in Russia?

beba53
beba53

Bought this on a recent trip from the USA to Russia,loved the notes but find the staying power is poor in comparison with other favorites of mine like Kiss of the Dragon for example
This is very hard to find so I will use bottle I bought and see from there

Zaleska
Zaleska

Nice and comfortable. An everyday fragrance. I wear it when I go to the office, for example. It's not an 'invasive' perfume. So, you can enjoy it without bothering your co-workers :)
Really elegant.

ophelia
ophelia

A very nice & soft smell, but no lasting power at all :o{

Migotka
Migotka

I loved Eau de Lys. And so I tried this one which is even better! It is a very rich smell, can't describe it exactly, but my first associations were with Versailles and baroque, before I even saw the advert for the fragramce. The fisrt stage is the bergamon, but then you feel like if you were sitting in a garden full of roses... Really worth buying if you're into floral fragrances...

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

This perfume is great-smelling, but it doesn't last an hour on my skin!

Reverence by Princesse Marina De Bourbon 3.93 out of 5 based on 97 ratings and 29 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Reverence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Princesse Marina De Bourbon Reverence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Reverence by Princesse Marina De Bourbon. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Reverence by Princesse Marina De Bourbon represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.