Designers » N-Q » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Moments Priscilla Presley for women

Moments Priscilla Presley for women
dislike

tuberose
Moments Priscilla Presley for women Pictures Moments Priscilla Presley for women Pictures

Floral-aldehyd female fragrance Moments was introduced in 1991. Besides aldehyds, at the top notes there are also juicy fresh bergamot, coriander, juicy peach and violet. The heart carries explosion of sweetness with pure jasmine, rose, peony, vamp tuberose and orris root. The base is composed of amber, civet, leather, oak moss, sensual musk, patchouli, powdery soft vanilla and vetiver.

Aldehydes Coriander Violet Peach Bergamot

Joop! Le Bain

Moments Fragrance Reviews

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Ooh-la-la! I am new to this one n wish I had known about it years ago. Am definitely a huge fan! One of the best fragrances out there! Rare, vintage, hard to find but worth it! Great staying power n sillage! I will be stocking up for sure! Don't want to be without this in my collection! Reminds me of GREAT LOVE! Enough said!

natural
natural

This is for the edt:
A beautiful aldehyde (white) floral! A sweet, deep, classic scent with great lasting power! very feminine, sweet, powdery..amazingly nice for a celebrity fragrance..this might be the best celebrity frag(along with Coty Sophia).. but sadly very hard to find...
Intoxicating!!

onome
onome

this was my first ever perfume given to me by my dad in the 90's and ever till this day i still remember it... just wish i could purchase it again now...this is definitely my best perfume ever

Mitsy
Mitsy

I have this one & use it sparingly because it's so hard to find. Ms.Presley used to have a website & had some of her colognes listed on it but I haven't looked in a while. Not sure why more celbrity fragrances don't stick around for longer. I loved Sarah Jessica Parker's Covet which is no longer available.

Karleen
Karleen

My daughter was very sick in hospital & Priscilla came to the hospital to visit all the kids. It was almost mothers day 1996. She gave all the kids beautiful teddy bears & all the mums got a bottle of Moments. For me it was the most amazing smelling perfume ever. A few weeks after i got home i went to use it & it was all gone , my 11 year old daughter felt the same easy lol. I've been looking everywhere for it ever since but have not been able to find it . SO SAD>>

Rose Hip
Rose Hip

I was 20-something when it came out and I loved it immediately and forever. And I had all that was available: body lotion, EDT and EDP and sth else (can't remember now: body spray?).
My husband would drop dead now if I wore it today because it would most certainly remind him of our best moments: at work, in life and in love. The 1990s were the best moments for us most definitely!

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

I received this as a Christmas gift back i the 90's when it first came out. It smells so good but I was in my 20's and didn't appreciate the scent. Now it seems to be hard to find and a lot more expensive than I remember. But worth every penny.

SheShe
SheShe

I remember I loved the fragrance in my 20's. How I wish I could refresh my memory! It was my signature scent then, I remember it was sweet and feminine in quite mature, but not too mature way. I really consider buying it to try after about 14 years if I have a chance. Ingredients don't look good compared to what I like nowadays (I don't like aldehydes, patchouli and leather) but I don't think my taste changed so much to hate what I truly loved...

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Does anyone know where I can still find this perfume...in UK preferably?
I used to wear this in my 20s, when at uni, it was my signature scent and everyone complimented me on it all the time. I remember I pinched it from my mum, it smelled gorgeous and had very good staying power.

Edit:

So I managed to track my precious down, with the help of lovely fragranticans here. Now I own EDP, EDT and the parfum version and yes, they are all slightly different.
Parfum version is my favourite. It smells heavenly, smooth, almost vintage, amazing longevity, no sourness or screechiness. To me this one smells more like an aldehyde scent, as it is described here.
EDT sits somewhere in between parfum and EDP. It is less smooth than parfum but less sharp and screechy than EDP. I think this is the version I used to own in early 2000s. It is more wearable than EDP, with the same longevity. This one feels it's somewhere between aldehyde and chypre.
EDP is a different beast. It opens a bit sour and quite 'screechy' which I think must be due to the mixture of aldehydes and leather. Then the sweet bitternes comes through, which smells quite chypre-like. This version can be quite hard to wear due to very harsh opening notes but once they have gone, it smells almost the same as the parfum. TBH, EDP scent is almost identical to the scented Moments shower gel which in itself is quite potent. The opening notes of EDP are somewhat similar to Montana Parfum which I detest but the combinatin of peach and leather in both perfumes seems to achieve that sour/sweet screechy effect which is present in both of them.
If you own the scented shower gel and the body lotion, then only apply the scent sparingly as they are all very potent.

mariadolores
mariadolores

this Pefume was given to me as a present by a real gentleman , he is in heaven today , the frgarance is so elegant , it makes me think of him apart that i can smell it all day long , but i prefer it in the evenings ,,, i am looking to buy more of it and im deperate ,,,

guest_sarita
guest_sarita

soy de Argentina y quisiera saber donde puedo comprar este perfume ya que hace años que no lo encuentro,porfavor ayudenmennnnnnnnnn
aunque sea en otro pais gracias,mi email es:tus-kasas@hotmail.com.ar

tschiepchen
tschiepchen

My mum had this perfume and I loved it on her.
I am not too fond of aldehydes in general but I sooo loved how the rose, the tuberose, the jasmin and the patchouli came out on my mum's skin.
Moments was really well done and could pass as one of the great femminine classics.
It it was still available I would not hesitate to buy and give it to my mum.
If you still have it, enjoy and treasure it!

naheed
naheed

I received this one as gift back in 1999 and the moment I sprayed it on me, I loved it. I would still like to buy it again.

This is an excellent perfume! It is a shame it is so hard to find..

chuaalba
chuaalba

Yesterday smell this fragance,for me is swet,podwery an a litle leather.I like

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

this is a sweet perfume ...very powerful - it last very much - i like this perfume and i am not a big admire of very sweet perfumes ...makes me think of an arabian story and it's night and you dream and dream

guest_Joey
guest_Joey

best perfume ever!
cant find it since 1992!!!!

nauticaa
nauticaa

I first hated it. Too sweet and too much honey. But after giving it a try, I ended up loving it. The overall-sweetness eventually faded avay and I just smelled somehow spicy and just yummy. Too bad I can't find it any more. And too bad i was 20 and trying to wear-and glamorously failing- a mature perfume. But I would gladly give it another try now.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Once in a while, there is a celeb fragrance that hits it right-Catherine Deneuve, Cher, SJP's Lovely. Moments is on that short list. Officially, I have seen it listed as a Floral Animalic Chypre, and it remains true to that category. The aldehydic sweet floral, herbal, powdery top notes supercede the heart and base only for a few moments, but the combination is intoxicating. The peach/bergamot pairing is reminiscent of Mitsouko by Guerlain (interestingly, they have some heart and base notes in common as well, but the overall compositions are very different). The floral heart is deep and complex, with strong notes of tuberose, rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley, and are anchored by the orris root. The entire composition rests on the outrageous base-it has every animalic fixative out there. The strong base makes this a long wearing scent even in the Edt, although I wear the pure parfum as well (I have lots of this to swap!). Interestingly, there is no spice in this scent. Thank goodness, since it's busy enough in there!

My "panel" says it smells like "old ladies", and I can't disagree. This perfume has the grandeur of an old, classic scent. Frankly, Moments is a perfume created by and for women-it is not feminine enough to please men, or women who are interested in impressing them.

The only thing holding this scent back from notoriety is the fact that it was launched as a mid-level perfume, and later sold in drugstores. Look past the marketing to the genius of its composition.

Moments by Priscilla Presley 4.48 out of 5 based on 114 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Priscilla Presley Moments fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Priscilla Presley Moments, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Moments by Priscilla Presley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Moments by Priscilla Presley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.