Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Luna Caprese Profumi Capri for women

Luna Caprese Profumi Capri for women
dislike

Luna Caprese is a clean and fresh scent of Mediterranean breeze. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Luna Caprese Fragrance Reviews

Kittenbug
Kittenbug

I bought this by chance in a little store in Capri, when I lived in Germany. At the time, I didn't know of D&G's Light Blue. It's fitting I picked this, out of all the little scents in the store, as this smells like Light Blue, when Light Blue is supposed to smell like an Italian seashore.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Profumi Capri Luna Caprese fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Profumi Capri Luna Caprese, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luna Caprese by Profumi Capri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luna Caprese by Profumi Capri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfumerie Generale Private Collection Un Crime Exotique Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Hope Place des Lices Matin d'Ete Nicolai Parfumeur Createur Eclipse Sinfonia di Note Petale Rose Creative Universe Beth Terry Mare Serge Lutens De Profundis Limited Edition Aqaba Jewels of Blu Guerlain Promenade des Anglais Mikhail Baryshnikov Misha Guerlain Les Secrets de Sophie Guerlain Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale Guerlain Plus Que Jamais Calvin Klein Calvin Klein Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain Le Plus Beau Jour de Ma Vie Christian Dior Eau Svelte