Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Luna Caprese Profumi Capri for women

Luna Caprese Profumi Capri for women
dislike

Luna Caprese is a clean and fresh scent of Mediterranean breeze. Available as 50 ml EDP.

Luna Caprese Fragrance Reviews

Kittenbug
Kittenbug

I bought this by chance in a little store in Capri, when I lived in Germany. At the time, I didn't know of D&G's Light Blue. It's fitting I picked this, out of all the little scents in the store, as this smells like Light Blue, when Light Blue is supposed to smell like an Italian seashore.

Luna Caprese by Profumi Capri 4.80 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Profumi Capri Luna Caprese fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Profumi Capri Luna Caprese, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luna Caprese by Profumi Capri. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luna Caprese by Profumi Capri represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfumerie Generale Private Collection Un Crime Exotique Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain Idylle Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Hope Place des Lices Matin d'Ete Creative Universe Beth Terry Mare Sinfonia di Note Petale Rose Mikhail Baryshnikov Misha Aqaba Jewels of Blu Guerlain Les Secrets de Sophie Guerlain Plus Que Jamais Calvin Klein Calvin Klein Guerlain Mon Precious Nectar Fountain Imperiale Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Guerlain La Cologne Du Parfumeur Guerlain Vol de Nuit Evasion Dior Eau Svelte Guerlain Quand Vient La Pluie Sarah Horowitz Parfums Perfect Veil Kenzo KenzoKi Rice Steam (Sensual)