Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

By Night Black Profumi del Forte for men

By Night Black Profumi del Forte for men
dislike

By Night Black Profumi del Forte for men Pictures By Night Black Profumi del Forte for men Pictures By Night Black Profumi del Forte for men Pictures

By Night Black by Profumi del Forte is a woody aromatic fragrance for men introduced in 2009. The fragrance features lime, cypress, orange, fig leaf, lavender, mandarin orange, juniper, rose hip, basil, jasmine, incense and cedar. Available as 100 ml EDP.

Lime Mandarin Orange Fig Leaf Juniper Basil Lavender Cypress Rose Hip Bitter Orange

Jasmine Pine Mate Incense

Cedar

Armani Code Sport

By Night Black Fragrance Reviews

mruf1
mruf1

I bought this sample by mistake, I really wanted Roma Imperiale, but I really like it as a man's fragrance. I did try it today in work, and nobody has said anything. It was a little loud and distinctly masculine on initial application, but 2 hours in and it has calmed down to a skin scent. I can smell the incense now. I will give this to my boyfriend, I would definately like it on him.

I'm a huge fan of this line but By Night Black is probably the most disappointing delivery among their range. I'm used to either their thickness (Ambra Mediterranea, Versilia Platinum, Versilia Boisè) or their pleasant weirdness (Tirrenico) but this By Night doesn't convince me. It opens with a zesty lime-mandarin accord that's immediately joined by subtle coniferous notes and incense while green-watery facets remark their presence very timidly. There's an overal structural weakness that underwhelms me. On paper, it could have been a nice and fresh smoky-incense but, after applying 1,5ml of this stuff on my skin, I can barely smell it...

Too little...sad.

Tricky2beat
Tricky2beat

Just sampled this today. I think this is a really great scent. Reminds me of sitting in a hot and sunny italian garden witha twist of incense.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

A nicely done cypress and fruit on cedar base with basil. It reminds me of a Goutal with its luscious fruit and heavy cypress with some added twists of incense, basil, and fig leaf. A very fresh fruity green perfume best used in daytime...a tiny bit like Chanel Bleu. If fruity cypress with incense is your thing, then definitely give this a go. It has medium longevity 4-6 hours, but stays fairly close to the skin. Great for office wear. Somewhere in the back of my mind I also remember an Etienne Aigner that smelled a tiny bit like this...Private One, I think, though By Night is much more natural and delicious.

Fantomas
Fantomas

Involuntarily I imagine garden on the Mediterranean Sea. It is the floral-citrus bouquet on the thin base consisting of a cedar and an incense. All very much elaborately. But I do not have the longevity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Profumi del Forte By Night Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Profumi del Forte By Night Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify By Night Black by Profumi del Forte. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of By Night Black by Profumi del Forte represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Nasomatto Black Afgano Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Lalique Encre Noire Ramon Monegal Agar Musk Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Byredo Black Saffron Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Nasomatto Duro Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Hermes Bel Ami Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre Mona di Orio Cuir Amouage Interlude Man Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Parfum d`Empire Wazamba Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose Amouage Jubilation for Men Parfum d`Empire Ambre Russe