Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Vaiana Dea Profumi del Forte for women
dislike

tuberose
milky

Vaiana Dea by Profumi del Forte is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Vaiana Dea was launched in 2013. Top notes are aldehydes, peach, coconut, bergamot, milk and violet leaf; middle notes are tuberose, ylang-ylang, orchid, jasmine, lily, white rose, cacao pod and honey; base notes are benzoin, white musk, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla and oakmoss.

Aldehydes Peach Coconut Bergamot Milk Violet Leaf

Tuberose Ylang-Ylang Orchid Jasmine Lily White Rose Cacao Pod Honey

Benzoin White Musk Sandalwood Vetiver Vanilla Oakmoss

Scorpio Poison

Vaiana Dea Fragrance Reviews

rosecat
rosecat

Very soft lactonic tropical flowers and tuberose scent, its very smooth and soft, this is not loud at all, in fact it could be office friendly.while it is nice, It had a very "familiar" scent to me, the tuberose note smells very simiar to Giorgio Beverly hills in a very small way, But this is a soft, gentle well balanced perfume. I pick up the aldehydes making it lighter, and the woody resinous notes make it smooth.

lilalina
lilalina

Creamy summer floral, very classic in a sense, I get a kind of vintage feel from this. Not overly sweet. Definitely not gourmand. Small resemblance with Chanel's Beige.

sunnyinphilly
sunnyinphilly

KaelanLovesPerfume, I do not get any aldehydes here, but the tuberose is really strong! Of course, I am not complaining about it as i LOVE tuberose.
Unfortunately, this perfume is nothing so special for me and I will pass it. To be honest, I was expecting something which will make my world "shaking", but nope.

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

I LOVE gourmand fragrances, as well as tuberose influenced fragrances so i am intrigued by this. The only thing i am worried about is the Aldehyde note. I dislike the smell of Aldehydes very much so, it always makes the fragrance smell "elderly" IMO. Hopefully this one can break my opinion on Aldehydes, let's hope!

Vaiana Dea by Profumi del Forte 4.07 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Profumi del Forte Vaiana Dea fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Profumi del Forte Vaiana Dea, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vaiana Dea by Profumi del Forte. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vaiana Dea by Profumi del Forte represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Bois d`Iris Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia By Kilian Back to Black Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Guerlain Mon Precieux Nectar Hermes 24 Faubourg Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Yves Saint Laurent Paris Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Serge Lutens Un Lys Givenchy Amarige Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Memo Granada Panouge Isabey Gardenia Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris