Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Nica Profumi di Pantelleria for women

Nica Profumi di Pantelleria for women
dislike

Nice is a small part of the island of Pantelleria. Nice perfume is a dynamic and energetic fragrance, lively and emotional. It consists of unusual combination of rare trees essences, warm musk and flower petals, with a gentle touch of fruit.

Top notes: tangerine, grapefruit and blueberries. Heart: cardamom, violet and freesia. Heart: cedar, sandalwood and musk.

It is available as 100 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Maurizio Cerizza.

Tangerine Blueberry Grapes

Cardamom Freesia Violet Mace

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar

Nica Fragrance Reviews

svetlana.kogan.73
svetlana.kogan.73

starts out full of rotten grapes but in 15 minutes evolves into the nicest soft fruity/powdery summer scent which sits close to the skin and is very appropriate for the young ladies who are fair in complexion, with a touch of redness in their skin.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

Lots of sweet floral honey and true grape wine! It smells only on that and nothing else! I'm addicted to you Nica...I'm your bee :)

Tovah
Tovah

Nica is one of a very small number of sweet berry fragrances I've enjoyed wearing. I bought this years ago, and I liked its cool freshness for daytime wear. Nica has the concentration of an after-bath splash, so I had to apply several times during the day to refresh the brightness of the fragrance. It smells strongly of Concord grapes and violets, blended with blueberries and sugar. It's very "purple", if that makes sense. It's not syrupy,though, and its slightly ozonic, which is energizing and uplifting. It's very pretty, but, for me, it's absurdly over-priced for what I get out of it.

9154mf
9154mf

All I can smell is sweet fruit, glad the grapefruit isn't strong and sharp like it can be. Waiting for further development/drydown on this and will update.
Next few times I wore this I didn't get that sweetness I got instead the dreaded sharp grapefruit note, which I hate. Not for me.

possumke
possumke

Upon sampling this fragrance I found it to be slightly sweet, gentle and earthy. Not what I expected, but not unpleasant. The blueberries in this composition make only a brief appearance, I would say the strongest notes would be cardamom and sandalwood in the dry down. Lasting power is mediocre.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Profumi di Pantelleria Nica fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Profumi di Pantelleria Nica, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Nica by Profumi di Pantelleria. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Nica by Profumi di Pantelleria represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier Keiko Mecheri Peau de Peche Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain L`Artisan Parfumeur L’Ete en Douce Bond No 9 Saks Fifth Avenue for Her Caron Tabac Blond Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme Frapin 1270 Hermes Caleche D`Orsay Tilleul Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Amouage The Library Collection Opus V Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Guerlain Insolence By Kilian Flower of Immortality Serge Lutens Rahat Loukoum Chanel Coco Noir Byredo Rose Noir