Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Dulcis in Fundo Profumum Roma for women and men

Dulcis in Fundo Profumum Roma for women and men
dislike

Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma is a fragrance for women and men. Dulcis in Fundo was launched in 2006. The fragrance features vanilla and citruses.

Vanilla Citruses

Dulcis in Fundo Fragrance Reviews

the_badger
the_badger

Starts off very chemical, had higher expectations, not on par with Vanitas or AeZ.

dsty
dsty

Dulcis in Fundo is the first Profumum Roma I've tried, and although I like it, I think my little decant will have to last me a lifetime: I've just looked up the price of a bottle, and man, it really is ridiculously expensive. If you're not very rich, you'd have to be very deeply in love with a fragrance to pay that much for it, and for me this one definitely isn't worth it.

It's a shame, though, because as I said, I do enjoy it. The very first part of the opening is a pure blast of bright and happy citrus, exactly the kind of thing that usually makes me like a fragrance instantly. This is no exception, especially as it's such a delightful surprise when you're expecting a vanilla-centered fragrance. On the other hand, it also wears off just as quickly as these openings usually do, and before you get to the real highlight of the fragrance, the wonderful drydown, you then have to get through an awkward phase of a couple of hours, where the vanilla and citrus don't really blend very well and the effect is a bit synthetic. This might be on purpose, the creamsicle vibe some reviewers have mentioned and seem to love, but if so the effect is lost on me. This phase isn't bad, exactly, but there's nothing great about it either, and if this was all there was to it I'd have thought the price could only be a joke.
Luckily, the drydown really is lovely. It's just as longlasting as you have a right to expect at this price point (I'm sorry I keep mentioning it, but it really is hard to get over), and it just keeps getting better as the day goes on. The combination of vanilla and citrus starts to work just as wonderfully as I was hoping when I decided to test this, eventually: the synthetic effect disappears, and a gorgeous vanilla comes to the foreground, mixed with a hint of luxurious citrus oil to enhance it. It's a very warm, comfortable scent - not light by any stretch of the imagination, but not too sweet or edible to make you feel conspicuous either, and it keeps getting deeper and better for hours and hours.

So all's well that ends well, and if I could ignore the price (again) and the mediocre early heart, I'm sure this could become a staple of the colder seasons for me. As it stands, I'll have to keep hoping to find something similar from a less expensive house...

stephan
stephan

I've tested some vanillas from Profumum: Battito d'Ali, Vanitas, Acqua e Zucchero, Confetto.
But this is the best.
Battito is second best.
The longevity is perfect, the sillage moderate (unlike Acqua e Zucchero that will clear a room) but always present.
It reminds me a beautiful summer at the sea.
100% feminine but 100% wearable by men.
Sounds strange but that is how I feel.

polly golightly
polly golightly

benchè la piramide olfattiva sia minimale (vaniglia e agrumi), secondo me questo profumo, nei primissimi minuti, è più complesso. fermo restando il dulcis in fundo del nome, che è del tutto fedele ad un assestamento dolce di vaniglia bourbon, le prime evanescenti note sono di arancia polposa che fa immediatamente strada ad un tocco di fiori di arancio. l'effetto iniziale è secondo me a metà strada tra il siculo (odore di sanguinelle) e il tropicale (fiori di arancio, un po' tiarè). si tratta di una fase che perdura pochissimo e che mostra una evoluzione assai rapida. il resto, come detto, è vaniglia. nulla di nuovo, nulla di esaltante, nella media dei buoni profumi vanigliati. costa uno sproposito.

Tapioca
Tapioca

When I spray it get a lot of citrus with a touch of bitterness. On my skin, it's completely different. It starts as orange, then it goes to orange creamsicle and then it ends with a lovely if sweet vanilla. I really like it on me 3-4 hours after applying it but for the first couple of hours it's like going to children's birthday party: orange coolaid and orange creamsicles. Nice, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable smelling that way.

risacake
risacake

I get a lot of orange -- balanced with vanilla, but very prominent throughout, and nearly covering the vanilla. From the reviews, I expected "creamsicle," but instead it is most definitely a dark blood orange, an "adult", sophisticated citrus that is bordering on bitter/tart. Smells expensive. I love this fragrance, but almost wish I got more vanilla/dessert-ish from it. (Surprising how a fragrance differs from person to person!) The more I use it the more I get attached to it, however. And the longevity and sillage is very impressive. It's not overwhelming, but I can smell it whenever I move, and for a LONG time. This is pretty magical stuff.

lilalina
lilalina

The dry down is better than how it starts of initially. Dry down is very warm vanilla with yellow fruity tone. Very summer-y, the start is very harsh and sharp citrus, sour.. Longevity is amazing.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

Dulcis en Fundo is orange, vanilla, and bubble gum. it's pleasant, nonoffensive, and safe. a big comforting hug, happy. but... the first hour was pure cardboardy musty wood.

Lito2

DULCIS IN FUNDO is an addictive devil that keeps me involved in its intriguing vanilla and orange aroma.

It is the first perfume in which the citric touch is so sublime to me. That touch is fading and softening is bringing This special nuance to feature vanilla PROFUMUM Rome used.

It is a perfume that plays with you, as it seems to lower intensity reappears at specific moments reminding you your great choice...

It arouses much interest in people, and it is not invasive. A great aroma.

Guinea54
Guinea54

I got a sample of this stuff.. I like it. Tell me if I am crazy, but it reminds me a little of l'instant extreme pour homme. I am not saying it is identical, but similar genre. This one drys down and has a smokey kind of vanilla feel on my skin. At times I feel its a little feminine.. I think I could pull it off though. I probably would stick with l'instant extreme because I think it is cheaper and a little more fresh than this one.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

This is from a sample from LS. This is such a simple scent that has been done before at far less than $240 for 100 ml. I am not a gourmand junkie but Choco Musk and Vanille Cacao pretty much resemble this scent. Even though cacao is not listed it is definitely present. Many members have also mentioned other similar scents at a fraction of the cost so I would look elsewhere..

Lito2

DULCIS IN FUNDO es un diablo adictivo que me mantiene envuelta en su aroma intrigante de vainilla y naranja.
Es el primer perfume en el que el toque cítrico me resulta tan sumamente sublime. Ese toque va desvaneciéndose y suavizándose aportando ese matiz tan especial a la característica vainilla que utiliza PROFUMUM ROMA .
Es un perfume que juega contigo , a medida que parece bajar de intensidad reaparece en momentos puntuales recordándote tu gran elección ...
Despierta mucho interés en la gente , y no es nada invasivo . Un gran aroma

zaetown
zaetown

Hey look I know quite a few people may view this frag as more of a feminine scent and i'd have to agree to a degree but not completely. There is something present in this that provokes me to wear it, to trust it to trust my nose that my skin chemistry will agree and does agree w/ it. This is an addictive devil that keeps me wrapped up in its intriguing aroma of warm vanilla and orange goodness. I get a well blended mixture of resins or inscents or something I am so tempted to purchase a fb I just wish my better half loved it as much as I do instead of just thinking its an ok scent.

Oslogirl
Oslogirl

This is a real compliment getter! I tried one spray at my wrist, and then met up with some friends who all wondered what I was wearing! A very soft, sweet vanilla scent with fresh mandarine. Absolutely lovely to wear! Very simple, feminine and comfy.Linear and with good longevity on my skin.

-RJ-seventh
-RJ-seventh

I get here vanilla, amber and some dried fruits (not citruses).

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

So powerful, it's like an oil on your skin, stays with you until bedtime.
The notes seem to be vanille and citrus, however in my nose this translates to sponge cake. Linear.
A 100 ml bottle could last you a lifetime.

Hellita
Hellita

I LOVE Dulcis in Fundo!
This is an outstanding, melt-in-your-mouth-licious vanilla imo!

I was a bit frightened by the citrus notes as I'm a bit tired of citrus nowadays, but luckily the vanilla is the most prominent on my skin so I can hardly detect any citrus (other than that it's keeping the vanilla balanced). The first few hours it reminds me a bit of icing sugar blended with vanilla, but the citrusy notes are in there to avoid it being overly sweet or heavy.

DiF was sprayed in the back of my neck last week and I was surrounded by a soft, yummy trail of a perfectly sweet, powdery candle like-vanilla all day. Now, a week later, the scarf that I wore the day I sprayed on Dulcis in Fundo is still projecting a delightful vanilla-aroma in my office. How can that be, you say? Well Profumum Roma is the answer. Their scents has such high concentration of perfume (oil based) that it'll knock the socks out of any designer-frag out there (at least any of the many I own and have tried). The instant I get rich and famous (no, that was a joke), or at least very soon I'll be adding this delight to my collection!

If you like vanilla, and you've done all the variations of vanilla combined with other stuff (florals/spice/incence/tobacco/amber/wood etc) that may or may not ruin the vanilla experience for you, this is a great high quality plain vanilla scent. And it might sound boring, but sometimes that true, yummy vanilla scent is exactly what you're after as an addition to your collection. At least I am. The simplicity of it makes it great for layering and the longevity is impeccable!

UPDATE:
I have been wearing Dulcis in Fundo tons lately and seriously guys, I want to EAT myself when I have it on because it's so yummy! This is favorite-material for me. Check it out!

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Opens with a creamy, balmy sweetness that I attributed to coconut, but now I see it was just vanilla with some citrus.

Wasn't long before it ended up smelling like a sweet rubbery doll's head. It's rather juvenile and disappointingly simplistic.

Smells like it wanted to be "Battito d'Ali" but just gave up.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The opening, as the name goes, is much "dulcis" and not even that "in fundo". As the notes listed read, it's mostly all about vanilla and citrus, although this is what I personally smell: vanilla for sure, caramelised resins on the base, sandalwood, perhaps ylang and perhaps ginger too, and a citrus accord on the "aromatic-orange" side (bergamot, citrus and neroli?), so quite sweet, aromatic and silky. Fizzy and sweet at the same time. A bit sticky too, to be honest, but with both some pleasant shades and a zesty breeze that cleverly counter-balance the overall sweetness - which is however the prominent accord: a warm, caramelised gigantic sweet floating among bergamot leaves and citrus drops. Better than many other gourmands in my opinion, as it's at the same time simpler, less "cloying", less boring too, with a pleasant fresh breeze that makes it lively and nice to wear even after a while (and even if it's quite a linear scent). Nothing stunning, and with a predictably plain and synthetic drydown which makes it even less worth the crazy price... but nice enough if you get it as a gift.

6,5/10

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Very cute, round, fruity/zesty vanilla.
Opens with a blast of citrus, tiny bit harsh but very shortly after, the vanilla comes to round things off. The citruses stay, sugared, in the background while the vanilla reigns nearly a solinote throughout the wear.

It does have a similarity to LD Vanille Apricot, however here there are citruses instead of peaches.
It actually works that slightly bit better, however this is expensive juice so I will keep my LD VA and enjoy my tiny sample of this while it lasts.
It does remind me a little bit of Panetone, but this is far more juicy!!
Recommended to try for all vanilla and gourmand afficionados.

Lana148
Lana148

Orange & vanilla.

Plain and simple, delicate, not too sweet, powdery. Another spinoff of vanilla by Profumum Roma. Nothing extraordinary, just nice, comforting fragrance.

kayley123
kayley123

I like this--straight citrus & vanilla, more vanilla, and sort of powdery?, less candyish than Profumum'a Acqua e Zucchero, but pretty similar. (The citrus in Acqua e Zucchero is mixed with some light berry notes; Reminds me of lemon candy.) Probably don't need both of them.
vs
Farmacia SS. Annunziata: Vaniglia del Madagascar is vanilla, lemon/citrus, but also has a base of amber+sweet floral)
vs
Serendipity 3 Serendipitous: Is orange and (not lemon or a less specific citrus note) vanilla, but also has a coconut note.

missmim
missmim

Completely surprised by this one, and it's love. I don't like sickly sweet vanilla OR gourmands as a general rule but this one is perfection on my skin. Very linear but beautifully so. Orange blossom then vanilla, that orange creamsicle thing people keep referring to. But really gorgeous. Saving up for a full bottle.

Steleale
Steleale

Tested yesterday: It opens with citruses notes and a few seconds later a pleasant panettone smell comes out to leave the place to vanilla that stays for all the drydown. Nice, but needs to be tested on winter time to fully appreciate it.

seekritdude
seekritdude

I was honestly surprised by how much I ended up liking this. I didnt find it to sweet myself, although granted I do like vanilla and gourmand fragrances in general.

Although there are only 2 notes and one tier period supposedly this is what I got on my testing.

Opens with a very authentic to my nose creamsickle smell. Very long lasting, that as this goes on for lets say 7 hours or so it slowly makes way for a sorta marshmallow fluff in the back ground.

Then for so many more hours I get something that reminds me a lot of montale stuff. I get a bit of that nostril tingling slight burning sensation, as im getting a sorta cake frosting smell. Sorta like chocolate greedy reminds me of at times.

And then as it dries down I get more of just a vanilla marshmallow kinda combo. Which when heating up a bit I actually got a bit of a warm, gooey, slightly burnt marshmallow which smelled great.

Performance wise it lasted a very long time. Projection wasnt just ok however it was steady for a long period of time. Which could be because besides the mid where I got that sorta montaleish/ISO E super nostril tinging sensation. There really arent any notes jumping out and attacking you to maybe give it that beastly projection. But all in all it performed well.

For what its worth to me it didnt smell like a vanilla cake, or a creme brulee to me personally off hand.

I liked this quite a bit, is it worth the price. Dunno about that, but if I had a more disposable income I might be more inclined to get it for sure.

alberto1964
alberto1964

This is a scent of memory, when my mother churned out a good cake perfumed with vanilla. One of the few creations of Profumum Roma that I like because, although amazingly sweet, the combination with the lemon notes are well balanced. Very long lasting.

etude83
etude83

A glorified version of CSP's Vanille Abricot. But, ah, what glory!

prodigy
prodigy

Smells like oranges and semi bourbon like vanilla. Very simple nothing else. Nice smelling gourmand not to sweet .It's more creamy . Once it dries down the orange diminishes and only a soft slightly spicy vanilla remains. Have to bring my nose close to my skin to smell the remaining scent. Out of the entire line this and Antico Caruso has the weakest sillage on me. Sillage is a bit underwhelming for a fragrance that is said to be extrait concentration. If vanilla is considered a feminine note to you it's best you stay way from this one. As for me vanilla is genderless.

emily7
emily7

Very comforting, yet tiresome in a way - linearity and longevity/simplicity (trademark Profumum Roma) are not a good combination here; citruses-vanilla, vanilla-citruses, citruses-citruses, vanilla-vanilla... It was soo goooood, so I ate and ate and ate and now...

One of those perfumes I will admire from afar.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

For a simple scent, I find it difficult to describe. First of all, I appreciate this scent greatly! But I'm not sure it's 100% right for my skin chemistry. It started off very interesting to my nose, with deep warm vanilla and a little sweet orange (nothing bitter at all!). It felt a bit seductive! As it dried down, the orange quickly disappeared and then Dulcis In Fundo became increasingly boring to me. I'm not sure why I felt this way, since I love a warm and slightly woody vanilla, and that's what this was, but there was also something a little dusty approaching from the background and it became a much lighter scent just a couple hours into wearing it. I wouldn't say this is a sugary-sweet scent...instead it is a warm sweet scent, and I agree it is a mature rendition of the orange creamsicle aroma. The vanilla is much deeper here, but I wish the scent had a little subtle spice somewhere in the background and I also wish it didn't become a light scent as it dried down.

I couldn't detect much sillage, but I expect it would leave a lovely trail behind me. I would love to walk behind someone wearing this!!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This is the most amazing orange creamsicle scent. And yet it's so grown up and so sophisticated! It's actually elegant and downright addictive.

I recently tested a handful of heavy duty vanillas hoping to snap myself out of vanilla fatigue. Now I'm in trouble because some way or another I'm going to have to save up to add this expensive little bottle to my wardrobe.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I am sad because I really wanted to smell all the beautiful notes everyone talks about with this fragrance, but it just does not work on me. It opens with the gorgeous sweet orange everyone mentions and then it all goes sideways on me. I get a distinct loud very bitter orange rind note that seems like it is going away after about 30 minutes but then persistently stays on to ruin the drydown of the scent. I'm sad. I wanted to smell all the sweet orange and vanilla. Instead I got a lot of bitter undertones and even a bit of skank, too. It must be the cistus that another reviewer mentioned. Que triste!

Moonlocks
Moonlocks

It starts out divine--sweet oranges with a hint of vanilla, and dries down divine--the finest, softest, sweet vanilla I have experienced.

I'm a fan of vanilla in theory, but some as you know can smell tawdry or cheap. Some are overrun by other things --smoke, flowers, musk or what have you--which is fine if that's what you're looking for.

This is vanilla with a touch of citrus--heaven sent vanilla. I keep smelling my arm, with the overwhelming urge to rub my face in it.

And as to that assertion that men are often attracted to vanilla scents on a woman, well . . . today I was wearing it at the office. A younger coworker whom I had a bit of a crush on last year--who has always kept a very professional distance--suddenly needed to stand right beside me to show me the contents of a notebook, page by page by page by page by page.

Edited to add: So after a couple of weeks of savoring my sample, dreaming of it, and trying a dozen more vanillas, gourmands, and Profumums just to be certain this one was it--because at $240 (which could also be a nice pair of boots!)--it had better be IT if I'm paying money for it-- I bought it.

And I'm in heaven. I put it on yesterday afternoon when it arrived, and it was still on my arm when I woke up this morning. It comes with a tiny funnel and a roller bottle which was promptly snatched by my 14 yr old daughter. I told her some people say it smells like Pink Sugar, to which she replied, oh no, this is so much more elegant. So there you have it, from a kid.

Edited to add a week later: My daughter is also is heaven, as Dulcis in Fundo is a huge hit with the High School boys, who remarked on it out loud the first time she put it on in the locker room and then walked out past a group of them. And she's the envy of the girls who want to know "what that is", but will never get ahold of it because the message "it's a small Italian niche perfume called Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo, that you have to order online and it costs a fortune" will never get to their mothers intact.

How do I feel, knowing that I now share my signature scent with my 14 year daughter? I'm taking it like this--yes it's vanilla sweetness loved by teenage boys... but it's high class vanilla sweetness (and it will ruin them for the cheaper stuff)... and if my teenage daughter in the midst of the "reject all things MOTHER" phase folds for Dulcis in Fundo... well it's just that good.

Between the two of us, we'll power through this bottle like noboby's business.

Eos
Eos

Top notes: lemon cake
Middle notes: vanilla cake and a hint of cinnamon
Dry down: vanilla cake and marshmallow filling

Not particularly complex. Probably too sweet for me to wear very often but positively delicious nonetheless. The vanilla in this is more candy like and than floral. The most pleasant gourmand I've come across.

Scent lover
Scent lover

I smelled it. It was a fresh, crispy, juicy, mouth watering tangerines layered with warm, melting vanilla and I was sold out. I was smitten by it. The roundness of notes and it's opposite sides from citrus coolness to warm, delicious vanilla was heart and nose stealing.

nicoletta m
nicoletta m

This is a creamy orange that embraces you like a soft veil.

However, the first impression is somewhat different, with loud citrus notes blended with cloying vanilla that punch you right in the face. It might be kind of a turnoff for those not fond of gourmand, overly sweet and edible scents. What initially looks like a giant orange cake with a heavy vanilla cream filling soon turns into a light vanilla ice cream coated with a tangy orange sherbet.

In general terms, it’s warm, positive and pleasant, but you have to be a real gourmand lover to purchase a 100ml bottle ;).

kookaburrah
kookaburrah

My HG vanilla - creamy vanilla drizzled with a hint of mandarine. Lasts a fair while too.

Dittnergirl
Dittnergirl

If I had money to burn, I'd burn it on this perfume. For me, it's one of those "eyes roll back in your head" perfumes. The citrus and vanilla are perfectly blended to create a tart, sweet, tangy, candy-like scent Willy Wonka would be proud of. My first thought - Smarties! If you're looking for sultry, smoky, grown-up vanilla - keep shopping. If you want a truly sweet, delicious, unique perfume with the punch of a Jolly Rancher that's not watery or shadowy (like most mainstream / celebrity fruity vanillas), this is it.

hermyonee
hermyonee

this is supposed to be inspired by an Italian pastry, traditional Christmas panettone cake, adn being Italian I can say it's true! lol but can't see the point of smelling like a cake, really like a cake, specially at that price! it's pleasant anyway, vanilla, sugar and candied fruits, lovelly, ok, but too axpensive for this, surely the most expensive Panettone out there, not for me!

summertimeolive
summertimeolive

Lovely sweet fragrance without being overwhelming (if you like caramel, vanilla)...
The beginning hits with a bourbony citrus vanilla... Then wafts of caramel kick in getting sweeter and finally
the drydown is very soft orange creaminess with hints of vanilla.

This lasted about 5-6 hours on me with a light hand. I do like it, but dont love it enough to get an entire bottle.

Labaloo
Labaloo

Simple, and gloriously delicious: I also sense caramelized sugar in addition to the complex (natural) vanilla and- tangerine, maybe? *Sigh*... another one for the want list...

silfra
silfra

Crème brulée à l'orange.

Deevee
Deevee

Intensly sweet, with a lot of creamy orange. Very nice comfortable scent. Sort of reminds me of some kind of delicious orange flan or other dessert. Unfortunately when I wore a sample to work I had the following reaction:

*sniff*sniff*sniff*

"What's that?"

"Don't know, smells like..."

*sniff*sniff*

"Fruit Loops?"

"Yes! Fruit Loops! Where are the Fruit Loops? I'm hungry."

*sigh* Perhaps your co-workers are more appeciative of good perfume. I don't know that I would be wearing it much after this.

bloosunshine
bloosunshine

This smells like an orange-vanilla ice cream on a stick,the kind I used to love as a kid!There is a
spicy after kick as well,to give it some grown-up
flair!As with all Profmum Roma,sillage is impressive
and incredibly long lasting!Well suited for men and
women.A bit pricey,but,ultimately worth it!

miticothor
miticothor

Da mangiare, semplicemente!!! Fantastico

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

I have tried a lot of vanillas and this one is deep and strong. The silage is amazing. I hate that it is so expensive! I found on the Perfume Court that you can buy smaller amounts for less. But it is still supper expensive. I really love this though and recommend it if you are looking for the most warm and conforting vanilla. It is not cakey. I imagine they must use real vanilla essential oil rather than synthetic. Because pure vanilla essential oil is EXPENSIVE! I make candles for fun and I have smelled gazillion vanillas and this one I like the most I suppose because it smells unique and warm and lasts long. You get nice wefts throughout the day. I wrote the Company and they won't be making smaller sizes.
I got my sample from Lucky scent and added it to some jojoba oil I have to make a larger batch to bask in. It is amazing how strong the fragrance is even after adding it to my jojoba oil. By the way, on me, it smells sort of white chocolaty vanillaish. I don't pick up any citrus.

zapling
zapling

Do you know those large white lillies, the ones you put in a vase and make the whole room smell after their sweet, heavy nectar? Dulcis is much like that. It's a really strong perfume - one drop lasted all day on me. But I was almost embarrassed to smell like this, it's quite unidimensional and heavy and unbelievably sweet (there was a bit of peppermint in the head, but it evaporated quickly; the citrus escaped me alltogether)

Cecille
Cecille

Seriously the best thing I have ever smelled. Warm, deep, sweet, bourbon-y.

I don't get any orange other than *maybe* a passing hint right at application. Sillage is great - dabs on my wrists keep this floating to my nose all day. It's actually distracting. In a good way.

jubal
jubal

This stuff is gorgeous! Perfect for cold weather, it feels like you are wrapped in a cashmere pashmina and you don't want to take your face out of it. Lovely orange and vanilla on me with some wafts of incense that makes it even more beautiful.

oj10065882
oj10065882

Sweet orange,I like it,it smells like orange cream ice cream!

I don't' get any citrus at all in this, but it's an incredible vanilla, very true to bourbon vanilla to the point of almost smelling at times like extract. There are smoky notes, faint incense feeling, and just that rich, thick vanilla, but it's not cloying, sweet or overpowering. Lovely lovely scent. I want more.

gr3g
gr3g

Wonderfoul fragrance, it's unisex I think it's for women but I'm loving it so much and I'm wearing it anyway :) it smells like very sweet citrus esspecialy oranges, maybe something like sweet sweet orange cookies. It's expensive but I read somewhere that this is about 43% concentree of pure parfum and to me it is very strong and long lasting. I highly recomend it with pure heart to anyone who likes sweet, not spicy scents

rebella
rebella

Smells like a delicious orange and vanilla fudge. Very smoth, creamy and powdery at the same time. After a long while it develops to a woody, creamy and sweet fragrance. Very longlasting. I like everything about this perfume except of the price. I agree with Nuppu that it is to expensive. Really good, but not really worth that much money.

Nuppu
Nuppu

This fragrance can make you drool! Topnotes are so juicy oranges, and then it developes to vanilla-orange icecream. So delicius that I have to lick my wrist and this even tastes good. Happy, bursty everydayscent, but way too expensive.