Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Animagical Man Puma for men

Animagical Man Puma for men
dislike

Animagical Man Puma for men Pictures Animagical Man Puma for men Pictures Animagical Man Puma for men Pictures

Animagical Man by Puma is a fragrance for men. Animagical Man was launched in 2010. Top notes are cardamom and apple; middle notes are rosemary, basil and pineapple; base note is woodsy notes.

Cardamom Apple

Rosemary Basil Pineapple

Woodsy Notes

Tommy

Animagical Man Fragrance Reviews

tomusiovy
tomusiovy

I love the smell - very refreshing and fruity. Unfortunately it's totally not worth the price. Longeviety stays >2h and sillage is mediocre. Too bad Puma doesn't care about parfumes becuase their frangrances are totally great but the quality of the product is weak as hell. Overall 4/10

CarmeloNY7
CarmeloNY7

Cheap and not very nice :( I mainly use it to defeat bad smell in clothes or basic stuff that stinks..

shamus1
shamus1

Lame! I blind bought this based on the reviews below describing a big basil note. I love the smell of basil.

What basil? Any basil this might contain is completely squashed by the awful sour, shrill citrus notes that seem to last forever.

This is simply yet another dull, insipid fresh sport fragrance, like a million others. There is nothing about this that is noteworthy, so don't waste your money on this crap.

MY RATING: 4/10

Thiago Alves
Thiago Alves

one of the worst perfumes that I ever smelled!

waine
waine

Lovely perfume for half the price of the average mainstream stuff, but with a quarter of the longevity. As in life, all things are realtive.

krayonkid
krayonkid

This was a impulsive buy and remembered i had samples for this and Puma Man. This one came with a shower gel and although only a 25ml edt, it was extremely cheap.

The only notes i can smell on me half an hour later, is the cardomom & basil combo. I do get a slight floral scent but im not sure if that's from the rosemary, or the spice combo.

Its not a bad scent for everyday use and although Im not the sporty type, I can see myself wearing this to work.

kisherceg
kisherceg

First time I tested it in the shop I thought :" I have found CK Truth Intense " :) and bought it immediately.
I like this naturally smelling basil-cardamom combo (these notes are common with Truth).
Not animal and magical but lasts long and surrounds with a very pleasant ,youthful ,energizing scent. I will keep it always in my perfume wardrobe from now on.
Far the best creation from Puma.

blueberry
blueberry

Wow, I am really impressed with this one! Great sillage and very long lasting energetic and invigorating fragrance. Masculine and classy. I know what the next present for my man will be. The version for women is a waste of money IMO, but this is a real gem among the novelties for men. I cannot distinguish much except for basil and woodsy notes, but the composition is so well done, maybe not super original, but definitely worth every penny!

e.cassim
e.cassim

sampled this a few weeks back and strangely enough it smells quite good.

it has an energised scent and lasted quite long on my skin (+/- 6hours)

also for the price its a good buy

guest_I
guest_I

well I bought it the last week, and is amazing!!! you should buy it, Now!!!

guest_oana
guest_oana

it is so goood :P

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puma Animagical Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puma Animagical Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Animagical Man by Puma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Animagical Man by Puma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana The One for Men Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Davidoff Cool Water Game for Him Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Him Lancome Hypnôse Homme Davidoff Zino Davidoff Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Carolina Herrera CH Men David & Victoria Beckham The Essence Chanel Allure Homme Sport Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Night Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Van Cleef & Arpels Midnight in Paris DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Burberry Burberry Brit for Men David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Yours Men Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz