Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Jamaica² Man Puma for men
dislike

herbal
Jamaica² Man Puma for men Pictures Jamaica² Man Puma for men Pictures

Jamaica² Man was introduced in pair with a female perfume in April 2008. The male edition includes notes of mandarin, lemon, sage, cumin and tarragon at the top. In the heart of this fragrance there are galbanum, geranium, rose and jasmine, while the base includes sandalwood, amber and powdery vanilla. It is available in a green bottle as 30 and 50 ml EDT, 50 ml after shave, 200 ml shower gel and 75 ml deo spray. Jamaica is the theme of this fragrance, Puma being the Jamaican Olympics team sponsor in 2008.

Mandarin Orange Tarragon Sage Lemon Thyme

For Mónica Isabel Muñoz you can find this fragrance here :
profumoclic

guest_Isabelita
guest_Isabelita

I already write something about that I'm looking for this perfume but did not say the name.
I'ts the Puma Jamaica for men that I'm looking for, please help me.

greetz, Mónica Isabel Muñoz

I'm am looking for this perfume but no more available.
Does someone know where I can by it???
Please help me.

Greetz , Mónica Isabel Muñoz

index
index

I bought this for my nephe-but as aftershave. It´s good for teens, a bit sweet and tender. My younger bro (14yrs) has the jamaica1 and I´m always asking what´s so yummie in here. Like it better than this new version. In my opinion, for the younger boys under20. I personally find it too strong when those halfstrong-wannabemen wear things like Hugo Boss or other.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puma Jamaica² Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puma Jamaica² Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jamaica² Man by Puma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jamaica² Man by Puma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diesel Fuel for Life Homme Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Christian Dior Sauvage Montblanc Individuel Salvador Dali Laguna Homme Kenzo Kenzo Homme Sport Joop! Jump DSQUARED² Potion Burberry London for Men Burberry Touch for Men Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Toni Gard Toni Gard Man Armaf Paraty Men La Rive Cabana Tom Tailor Tom Tailor Man Bruno Banani About Men Tonino Lamborghini Intenso Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Wunderwasser Men