Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Puma Woman Puma for women

Puma Woman Puma for women
dislike

Puma Woman by Puma is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Puma Woman was launched in 2002.

Puma Woman Fragrance Reviews

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Brilliant, refreshing juice, which makes you feel like you just took a shower and sat in your garden with your feet soaked in the morning dew.
Can't describe it better than this.

When it comes to notes, please see enclosed, as confirmed by Puma: (hope the editors will update shortly)

Head: red grapefruit, apple blossom, green tea
Heart: white violet, lily of the valley, jasmine
Base: cedarwood, sandalwood, oakmoss

Perfect fragrance for spring and summer, may be somehow too ''cooling'' for winter.
Good staying power (4 hours is a good count considering it is only EDT) and gentle, yet noticeable silage.
Only wish we knew what nose stands behind this little gem :-)

P.S. Shame it is such a rare fragrance :-(

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

One of my all time favorites. Good for spring or summer, if I don't want anything unique, only feel fresh and good smelling. I feel citruses and maybe tea note here but later it has more depth (there are some woods, too?). Good sillage and longevity for a little price.
UPDATE: I've found the notes: grapefruit, apple tree blossom, green tea, floral notes, jasmine, lily of the valley, freesia, white violet, sandalwood, cedarwood, oakmoss.

imgcas
imgcas

It's quite good, fresh, clean and longlasting.

Apple is noticeable, but it is not sweet or too fruity because soft woods - maybe cedarwood and sandalwood- are well blended.

It could be unisex but I see a femenine side in the drydown.

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

Puma woman doesn't work very well with my body chemistry. It is the type of slightly herble scents out there.. simple and different from most of the floral fruities in the market. This is a shy, modest, woodsy scent that reminds me a whole lot of YSL Young Sexy Lovely with less floral. The lasting power is pretty good.

guest_andy
guest_andy

the best for spring. when you spray it on its too fresh and smells like tomato leaf but when it dries down(on my skin at least) it has a very femenine, and special smell, which can be a little bit sweet as well, but dominate the fresh note

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puma Puma Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puma Puma Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Puma Woman by Puma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Puma Woman by Puma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Avon Treselle Coty Vanilla Fields Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Lancome Miracle Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dior Addict Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Moschino Moschino Funny! Hugo Boss Deep Red Burberry The Beat Avon Today Nina Ricci Premier jour Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Yves Rocher Nature Millenaire Coty Pret a Porter Calvin Klein Euphoria