Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women
dislike

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women Pictures

Puma presents a new fragrant pair for this season- Puma Urban Motion, fragrances for women and men, a simple and urban pair which inspires people who wear it. Streets, squares, coffee bars, parks…the city is their stage and Urban Motion is their fragrance!

Urban Motion for Her is a fragrance full of rhythm and sensuality, which incorporates luminous Chinese yuzu, mandarin and pineapple zest, creating a real energetic impact. A heart encompasses ginger blossom, apple blossom, pear and raspberry, while a base fondles with creamy vanilla, musk and amber, in charge of an intense, warm and velvety finish.

Unique flacons blend movement and energy, which has its own rhythm. Colors are typical of Puma brand – red and black, combined with glass frames representing energy which circles around, free and in cycles. The Urban Motion by Puma collection is expected on the market in April 2009.

Yuzu Tangerine Pineapple Leaf

Apple Blossom Pear Raspberry Ginger flower

Vanilla Amber Musk Woody Notes

Amor Amor

Urban Motion for Her Fragrance Reviews

Belil
Belil

I'd say this baby is not bad, it's quite pleasant actually. This does smell like a beautiful composition on my skin, and I have to sniff hard to be able to discern certain notes, I like that the raspberry is not too prominent, because usually artificial fruits is what really spoils it for me in some cheapies.
I was sure I was smelling red pepper before I cheked the notes. I'd say it's on the same level as many desighner freshies. But as all of them too it lacks a strong base, so evaporates quickly.
Would recommend for someone young and with a tight budget.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

To me it is just a ripoff for another perfume, a clone. Dont rember witch one, but nothing new on the market, plus that i dont like the fragrance.

guest_Valley
guest_Valley

Without any doubts, it smells tasty,young and fruity. I like it, but it lasts for several minutes:(

Allegra
Allegra

If I were in my (late) teens nowadays, I'd definitely grab this fragrance and put it into heavy use. It's sweet, deliciously fruity and youthful; such a yummy scent for a young woman to be sprayed on for especially spring and summer wear. Love its pineapple and pear notes mixed with their little sidekicks raspberry and vanilla.

EternalSunshine7
EternalSunshine7

This reminds me of Cacharel's Amor Amor. This one has more citrus at the beginning, but it quickly rounds off into your fruity, almost syrupy sweet juice of a fragrance (and this is when it smells like Amor Amor). Puma seems like an athlete's brand of perfume...but I can't see an athlete wearing this. I'm only saying this because I used to be an athlete..and back then, I preferred really clean fresh scents. I'd only wear this if I wanted to smell like fruit loops served with strawberry glaze.

megannsmom
megannsmom

I was given a couple of samples of this, and after sampling one, I gave the other away. It's not that I hate the scent; it is OK, but just OK. Nothing to write home about. It starts with a blast of citrus and remains, to my nose at least, overly fruity until the very end, when I can finally detect a hint of vanilla warmth. I think that this scent would be perfect for a young, athletic woman to wear out at night. Just not for me!

Urban Motion for Her by Puma 3.81 out of 5 based on 76 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puma Urban Motion for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Puma Urban Motion for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Urban Motion for Her by Puma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Urban Motion for Her by Puma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Puma Animagical Woman Escada Taj Sunset Nina Ricci Nina Davidoff Cool Water Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Versace Crystal Noir Lancome Hypnose Christina Aguilera Royal Desire Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Burberry Burberry Brit Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Escada Escada Marine Groove Dolce&Gabbana L`eau The One Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Puma Puma I`m Going Woman