Designers » N-Q » « Groups

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women

Urban Motion for Her Puma for women Pictures

Puma presents a new fragrant pair for this season- Puma Urban Motion, fragrances for women and men, a simple and urban pair which inspires people who wear it. Streets, squares, coffee bars, parks…the city is their stage and Urban Motion is their fragrance!

Urban Motion for Her is a fragrance full of rhythm and sensuality, which incorporates luminous Chinese yuzu, mandarin and pineapple zest, creating a real energetic impact. A heart encompasses ginger blossom, apple blossom, pear and raspberry, while a base fondles with creamy vanilla, musk and amber, in charge of an intense, warm and velvety finish.

Unique flacons blend movement and energy, which has its own rhythm. Colors are typical of Puma brand – red and black, combined with glass frames representing energy which circles around, free and in cycles. The Urban Motion by Puma collection is expected on the market in April 2009.

Yuzu Tangerine Pineapple Leaf

Apple Blossom Pear Raspberry Ginger flower

Vanilla Amber Musk Woody Notes

Amor Amor

Urban Motion for Her Fragrance Reviews

Katty M
Katty M

Fresh Fruity and sweet; with a little note of spicy smell;I used to wear it daily .....

I'd say this baby is not bad, it's quite pleasant actually. This does smell like a beautiful composition on my skin, and I have to sniff hard to be able to discern certain notes, I like that the raspberry is not too prominent, because usually artificial fruits is what really spoils it for me in some cheapies.
I was sure I was smelling red pepper before I cheked the notes. I'd say it's on the same level as many desighner freshies. But as all of them too it lacks a strong base, so evaporates quickly.
Would recommend for someone young and with a tight budget.

To me it is just a ripoff for another perfume, a clone. Dont rember witch one, but nothing new on the market, plus that i dont like the fragrance.

Without any doubts, it smells tasty,young and fruity. I like it, but it lasts for several minutes:(

If I were in my (late) teens nowadays, I'd definitely grab this fragrance and put it into heavy use. It's sweet, deliciously fruity and youthful; such a yummy scent for a young woman to be sprayed on for especially spring and summer wear. Love its pineapple and pear notes mixed with their little sidekicks raspberry and vanilla.

This reminds me of Cacharel's Amor Amor. This one has more citrus at the beginning, but it quickly rounds off into your fruity, almost syrupy sweet juice of a fragrance (and this is when it smells like Amor Amor). Puma seems like an athlete's brand of perfume...but I can't see an athlete wearing this. I'm only saying this because I used to be an athlete..and back then, I preferred really clean fresh scents. I'd only wear this if I wanted to smell like fruit loops served with strawberry glaze.

I was given a couple of samples of this, and after sampling one, I gave the other away. It's not that I hate the scent; it is OK, but just OK. Nothing to write home about. It starts with a blast of citrus and remains, to my nose at least, overly fruity until the very end, when I can finally detect a hint of vanilla warmth. I think that this scent would be perfect for a young, athletic woman to wear out at night. Just not for me!

Urban Motion for Her by Puma 3.75 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puma Urban Motion for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puma Urban Motion for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Urban Motion for Her by Puma. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Urban Motion for Her by Puma represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel Amor Amor Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Puma Animagical Woman Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Britney Spears Fantasy Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Escada Taj Sunset Nina Ricci Nina Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Burberry Burberry Brit Puma Puma I`m Going Woman Lancome Hypnose Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Beyonce Heat Chloe See By Chloe