Designers » N-Q » Chypre Fruity « Groups

Yes Gold Pupa for women

Yes Gold Pupa for women
dislike

caramel
Yes Gold Pupa for women Pictures Yes Gold Pupa for women Pictures Yes Gold Pupa for women Pictures

Yes gold is chypre-fruity fragrance, launched in 2007, which comes in a transparent bottle with gold-colored accents and a chain.

It was designed by Jean Charles Niel and unites the watermelon juice, raspberry and Sicilian orange in the top, rose, Indian jasmine and lily of the valley in the heart, and patchouli, vanilla and caramel in the base.

The bottle was designed by Pupa Design Team.

The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Charles Niel.

Sicilian Orange Raspberry Watermelon

Indian Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Patchouli Vanilla Caramel

Miss Dior Cherie

Yes Gold Fragrance Reviews

Tufinka20
Tufinka20

I find this very similar to MISS DIOR CHERIE edp.... :) Although this is much cheaper version of the Dior´s one. 50 ml bottle WAS about 16€. I wrote "was" because this scent is not longer available. I was lucky I bought 2 bottles before it was discontinued. The longevity is not that good as the Dior´s one, but you can smell it very very long as well. I love the bottle, when you use the perfume up, you can wear the application as a bracelet. It has little red ribbon which is cute :)
The bottle is not very comfortable to wear in bag.

I give 10/10

Hunny_Bunny09
Hunny_Bunny09

I want it !

evhely
evhely

This one smell absolutely like Miss Dior cherie 2005.

gwennan
gwennan

I'm not sure that this perfume is suitable for young ladies, the smell of patchouli kills all the other beautiful notes. Smell seems rather vulgar and the bottle seems vulgar too.
"Yes gold" really makes me feel myself much more older. And this feeling is not very good at all.

suhaesa
suhaesa

its a beautiful perfume so refined and sophisticated yet in a vulgar cheap way thats not too offensive.. and long lasting ..and the price is so much cheaper compared to dior cherry which has a lot of similarity to it ,but honestly i like the pupa yes gold more for it has more warmth and profoundness and character .. definitely stronger and more sensual sultry..its sweet but not sickenly so its mysterious resinous woodsy powdery patchouli vanilaic caramelized sugar and watermelon and raspberries berry sexy ..
surprisingly it has a masculine side to it which men find extremely attractive when a woman wares such scents..
its a perfume for 20 + lady like sensual .. definitely for those who want to be noticed,good for winter nights out..could be a perfect date perfume or male magnet !

all this depth and it was edt i wonder how the edp would smell like !?
perfme rating 3.8 out of 5
bottle ratting 3.1 out of 5

nevo
nevo

yes i do admire this perfume it is a much cheaper version of miss dior cherie and yes here the sweetness is more recognized i do love it this notes' mix with this price i just loveeee it <3 staying power is fine 4-5 hours i do recommend it girls :)

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I don't find any patchouli here, its all about caramel, raspberry and some plastic. Miss Dior Cherie is more interesting and of better quality, byt Yes Gold is not too bad, espesially if you put on not more than 2 srays. Coco Mademoiselle is more about mimose and in my opinion has nothing common with this scent.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Beautiful fragrance that is nearly identical to Miss Dior Cherie.
I sprayed my wrists with Pupa Yes Gold and Miss Dior Cherie and it is only by sniffing the opening notes that I am able to tell the difference between them two.
Yes Gold has this marvellous refreshing watermelon note that opens more fruity than Miss Dior Cherie.
After half an hour, there is no difference between them!
Yes Gold is my little pet - it is a typical chypre fruity fragrance where sweetness, sourness and bitterness are like a magic feminine elixir.
I feared that caramel and vanilla may stick out and make the fragrance become too sweet, but it is not the case with Yes Gold.
Yes Gold is a brilliant fragrance that chypre fruity lovers will fall head over heels with :-)
Beautiful. Shame it is becoming so rare nowadays as it does certainly deserves more recognition.
The bottle is elegant and the juice definitely smells expensive!
Highly recommended!
I disagree with Sandra that Yes Gold smells similar to Coco Mademoiselle - it has nothing to do with Coco Mademoiselle but is certainly hard to tell from Miss Dior Cherie.
Highly recommended!

SandraS
SandraS

Tried this perfume this weekend. To me it resembles A LOT Coco Mademoiselle. Great staying power and sillage. My impression was that it didn't dried down and keept on going for hours on the same notes.

A perfume to be noticed for. I would save for night wear and use sparingly. To strong for me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pupa Yes Gold fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pupa Yes Gold, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yes Gold by Pupa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yes Gold by Pupa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Gucci Gucci Rush Christian Dior Dior Addict Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Pure Poison Elixir Christian Dior Midnight Poison Pupa Yes Silver Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Guerlain L'Instant Magic Estée Lauder Sensuous Thierry Mugler Angel Garden Of Stars - Violette Angel Kenzo Kenzo Amour Le Parfum Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Givenchy Play For Her Prada Prada Candy Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Christian Dior Pure Poison Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka