Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Antonia Puredistance for women

Antonia Puredistance for women
dislike

yellow floral
Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures Antonia Puredistance for women Pictures

Puredistance ANTONIA: a strong and positive name that fits the perfume perfectly. ANTONIA is full of character and clearly present, but it never overwhelmes and gives the wearer a nice, gentle feel.

ANTONIA was created by Master Perfumer Annie Buzantian.

We choose not to zoom in on the ingredients. We rather leave the personality of this perfume ‘intact’. Just as a composition of Chopin needs not be divided into individual notes in order to be enjoyed. ANTONIA Perfume is made from a high concentration of perfume oil (25%) and available as a 17.5 ml. perfume spray in a classic white and olive green giftbox.17.5 ml perfume spray. Antonia was launched in 2010.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Orris Root Rose

Galbanum Ivy

Vetiver Vanille

Safari
Jacinthe Et Rose

Antonia Fragrance Reviews

Nura
Nura

It's a marvelous perfume. Tried it several times. Too bad after half an hour of smelling it I'm always having a headache.

Adelinne07
Adelinne07

How would you describe a classic? Antonia is a true timeless beauty. Let me picture this for you:

In a luminous day of summer, you get to visit your aunt in England, somewhere in Devon. You haven't seen her in a while, but you kept her memory in your heart, because she is your favourite.
As you arrive near her house, you can feel the smell of crisp grass blended with a hint of english roses. Ah, what a delight!
There it is! The beautiful manor she lives in, with her precious cats. The house is covered with ivy, the plant embraces the grey walls creating a familiar and loved memory, protecting the manor against the whole world. You used to love the slightly bitter and sharp smell that was entering the house as you opened the windows.
And now, there you are, in front of the wooden door. You knock twice and the housekeeper welcomes you. You make a few steps, and then you see your aunt, her aristocratic figure - she is still the same, with her black pearls necklace and green cashmere blouse. She welcomes you with a candid smile, while her hands arrange a vase full of Jasmin flowers. Her beige nails blend beautifuly with the flowers. Then, with a slow hand gesture, she tels you: sit down, dear. I have prepared your favourite cup of tea, vanilla and dreams. Imortality I call it. We have plenty.

Q80
Q80

oh... oh.... soapy Jasmine, silky smooth, Lily of the vally, soapy, soapy and soapy. oh Ylang Ylang IS there, roses drenched in creamy milky water, grass and dust notes are there as i can smell the sand the roses was picked from. i can smell the mixage of Turkish roses and the Bulgarian roses. this one is classic, powdery yet much soapier, as if i had a pen of florals and im writing on a natural white soapy walls and erases the floral ink with milk.

when it goes dry and calmer, the battle begins as the flowers notes (Turkish, and Bulgarian) hits hard the soapy milky drenches, and as on the 3rd side the ylang ylang and the dusty roots works as a cup to contain the remains of that fight. and the result is an ashes of white classic yet modern powder that has flicks from each team. no wonder it was sold out here although it was quite expensive.

scentedtreasures8
scentedtreasures8

I just sprayed this...wow..so beautiful,deep,rich,feminine and so classy.The smell is so smooth it reminds me of an amouage.I have only had it on for half an hour so need a full wearing but for me,it definitely seems more feminine..

scrabbleaims
scrabbleaims

Oh dear, I really wanted to like this scent. On me it is very soapy and powdery with some spice. It is bold which I like but the sillage is not good on me. At first app I thought it would waft for a very long time, but no... which for me is a good thing. My skin tends to put many fragrances, off.

Cassiano
Cassiano

This Pure Parfum Extrait, sold in 25% Perfume Oil concentration, was not made for the timid woman, who cherishes for discretion. Quite the contrary! This creation was made for the confident woman, who likes to cause an impact without put aside the elegance.

With notes of jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang and orris in the output; galbanum and Ivy green at heart and, finally, vetiver and vanilla in the base, this fragrance radiates a floral bouquet in the first minutes, with green and rasp nuances, that project and exude a lot.
But this floral beginning is not extremely feminine, which allows the shareable use. So, don't be surprised if your husband decide to wear it one day. Especially, after about 50 minutes, when the base is greener and the vetiver is more present, leaving a dry and almost salty aroma on the skin. Obviously, the lasting is excellent.

In my opinion, this is a totally unique experience.

gomt
gomt

Antonia is smooth, well-blended, round and rich. Warm, peaceful, subtle. Classic. A rather mature fragrance, I'd say - and by mature I don't mean meant for old ladies. It's difficult for me to pick particular notes out of this green-white floral blend.

Sillage is moderate, longevity - average.

This is a work of art, even though for me it's too powdery, too aldehydic to wear. This sort of fragrances just doesn't usually go well with my skin.

deadidol
deadidol

This is certainly not a women-only scent. It's a beautiful, rich green floral that is as perfectly balanced and articulated as its peers from the line. It opens with a real brightness that neither shrieks nor whimpers, but instead announces its presence with dignity and confidence. Navigating the space between classical and new, there's a true sophistication in the construction that would lend itself to a variety of moods and wearings. It smells like spring, and could probably recreate springtime in the midst of winter. Furthermore, this is a scent that would lend itself well to blending with other scents, even as a juxtaposition to a scent such as M—it's own inherent juxtapositions aside.

Great stuff from a company that's at the forefront of modern perfumery, and deservedly so.

RedLady
RedLady

There is a perfume with my name?? Right, its only logical I find this.

velb95
velb95

EN
The only thing I can add to all this wonderful reviews here is that this perfume is going very well for men also.

IT
L'unica cosa che posso aggiungere ai tutti le recensioni meravigliosi è che questo profumo va benissimo anche per uomo.

nasser8383
nasser8383

the best scent i have ever tried

the negative point that its not that powerful sillage other than this its the best really

last for long time

2nd nigative point its so expansive

i see this perfume needs little adjusment then will be in the top of the perfume industry

daniela3
daniela3

I happened to try "Antonia" and I believe that this is truly a masterpiece for all the possible qualities a product of really high perfumery can have: composition, ingredients, sillage, and originality; not to mention "beauty" a quality - sometimes - omitted, especially in (sorry) niche perfumery in the name of an originality probably too constrained, sometimes.

Unfortunately - though I've got a penchant for 'quality' niche perfumery - I find A. and the others really expensive. Nothing to say about the quantity you can use which is really homeopathic and persistency is about 12 or even more hours. Mainly designed for 'faithful' and mature investors: people sure to wear only a frag and this one would be a superior choice, after all if you really buy just one perfume you could easily aspire to to biggest bottle (instead of buying one hundred a year!) whereas I'm a sort of 'libertine' who over-buyes good frags (as many other here in the 'clan'!) therefore I couldn't do him (for me perfumes are only male!) any justice seeing it - after a while - as just another bottle in the cupboard only there to increase my every-morning perplexity: "and now what frag can I wear?!"

An èlite fragrance, no doubt!

Excellent: 10/10

p.s. I really recommend to try it just for a question of "general knowledge" and also to increase your culture about 'fragrance' ; )

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

Sounds so nice, cant wait to get my tester.. but really it's just a tease, because perhaps I can buy a tiny bottle ....but it could never be my signature (which is what I'm looking for) ... i could never afford it. But if this were in the affordable range, I think I might be all about it! lol

I think the model is gorgeous ... a natural beauty..love the pics.. and concept.. again, just not realistic for me :/ and I'm not one bit happy about this

It's like you havn't eaten for days... and there's a room full of people with all kinds of the best food, they let you see in there, maybe take a little wiff, but never let you in to really fill your tummy..... of course I'm not happy :/ lol

browneyes55
browneyes55

The model in the ad has an expression on her face like she is posing with a dead thing that she was somewhat familiar with but knows everyone else is depressed for having lost, yet wants to express how pleasurable it was to those who knew it. ??? so ODD! i guess it makes sense cause its so exclusive but i almost feel like i am a bored little kid in church again. On a different note:: i am DYING to try this, i really like green florals and it has my name!!

mseidoom
mseidoom

In a nutshell, this was a strong green floral. I mainly smelled the orris and galbanum. There was only a hint of vanilla, the jasmine was light(I was okay with that) and it reminded me of Pleasures a bit. It was okay but I won't need a decant or bottle.

Wow, the other reviewers got something entirely different. I guess everyone should try this just because it seems to react very differently on each person. I got an oily, vintage style floral with creamy base notes and a peppery green edge that added dimension without being abrasive. But definitely an old style heavy floral.

Kterhark
Kterhark

NOtes wise this should be a slam dunk for me, and it's not, which means I have to figure out what happened.

Ever go to Home Despot for a new interior door, the kind you paint yourself? Keep that smell in mind.

Now zip on over to Wally World for a plastic bucket, a pair of rain boots, and some paint cleaner. Put it all on top of the door. There it is. Doesn't smell nice, does it?

The problem with high concentrated parfums is that they can really bitch slap your nose. I"m wondering if Antonia needs to sit on the shelf and age for a while. It has that 'just plucked from the vine' sharpness going on and isn't smooth to me at all.

So alright, not my choice of a fixture, but it seems to be a hot new line so I do encourage you to try it.

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Combination of classy notes at the beginning of the composition ( like as it is in Sisley Soir de Lune), with fine and gentle powdery notes (as in Teint de Neige but smoother), followed by Organza (warm flowers - nutty) base notes. One of the most beautiful scents I've tried in Cannes this year, and that goes for the whole year of testing too.

Precious nuances of head and heart notes with calm dry down gives you the feeling of wearing three scents of the same feminine story.

If you like aldehydes at the top of fragrances, you will like this one very much. My skin is not in love with aldehydes, except those in Chanel No5 Elixir Sensuel, but Antonia ones are so precious on it. (The same aldehydes as in Sisley Soir de Lune).

The beginning of the fragrance is bold, green, sparkling and crisp. The heart calms all notes with fine powder, which acts like a warming and cuddling gentle cover. When I mentioned Organza, I was thinking of warmth and floral nuances mixed with nuts, which I can detect in Antonia too. If I have to choose a color of the dry down it would be dark yellow, warm as the sunset.

In fact, nothing is too aggressive or intense; it is skillfully rounded by the base free from aldehydes and powdery trace, representing the core of the whole story. Warm floral notes remain close to the skin and call you to constantly sniff and enjoy in it. The scent stay attached to the skin without wide aura per hours.

Masterpiece - I love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puredistance Antonia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puredistance Antonia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Antonia by Puredistance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Antonia by Puredistance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.