Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Puredistance I Puredistance for women

Puredistance I Puredistance for women
dislike

yellow floral
Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures Puredistance I Puredistance for women Pictures

Puredistance I is the first creation of the Puredistance company settled in the heart of Vienna (Austria). Only Vienna seamlessly fits the philosophy of the Puredistance concept.

Vienna is the city of elegance and pureness, it also has for many centuries been a center of art, notably the world famous Wiener Werkstätte (Wiener Werkstätte was a production community of visual artists, it was founded in 1903. by the artists Josef Hoffmann and Koloman Moser). The Wiener Werkstätte style is characterized by pure lines and minimal decoration.

The concept of a perfume spray hidden inside a pure Crystal Column was envisioned by Sender Sinot.

Puredistance I was created by Annie Buzantian from Firmenich, NY. She considers it her favorite perfume and personal Masterpiece.

The composition is sophisticated floriental with the fresh opening, warm floral heart and the soft base.

The perfume opens as top note with a fresh, ozone-tangerine blossom blend with a hint of cassis, complemented with neroli bigarade and crisp watery nuances.

The heart of the fragrance warms to a sophisticated, modern blend of magnolia, rose wardia & jasmine; parmenthia & natural mimosa, before finally settling softly into the rich classical notes of sweet amber, vetiver and white musk.
The perfume extract contains 32 % perfume oil.

This limited edition Crystal Masterpiece is available as:

A Crystal & 24 carat Gold version - 2048 pieces (2750 Euro retail)
A Crystal & high-grade Steel version - 4824 pieces (1750 Euro retail)
The separately available refill, a 17.5 ml. perfume spray (165 Euro)

Please read more in the article "Puredistance - idea of absolute beauty"

Tangerine Neroli Cassis Orange Blossom

Magnolia Taif Rose Jasmine Mimose

Amber Vetiver Musk

Bel Ami

Puredistance I Fragrance Reviews

Cassiano
Cassiano

This was the first fragrance from the house, created by Annie Buzantian, known for her creations for Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Estée Lauder, etc.

With 32% of Perfume Oil concentration (that’s exactly what you just read!), this Pure Parfum represents gala nights, luxury and elegance. The woman who wears Puredistance I is beautiful, natural and smiling, but doesn't like to call the attention or being the center of attention. If this occurs, is the result of her elegance and sympathy.

The fragrance features tangerine blossom, cassis and neroli essential oil, in its top notes; Jasmine, Magnolia, natural mimosa and rose wardia (also known as the Taif rose or Damask rose) in the heart. In the base, we have notes of vetiver, white musk and amber.
The result is a scent of citrus output, with a lot of Tangerine flower presence as well as cassis, which surprised me. Then, goes to a typical floral, with great presence of mimosa. The rose, I barely could identify. The base is very good, with predominance of the sensual tone from the musk, finalizing the feminine touch.

As values for the elegance, the projection is not the most important thing here. On the other hand, the lasting is worthy of a pure parfum.

starscent
starscent

Puredistance I creates a magical aura around the wearer. It is composed, poised, fresh and warm, delicate but with definite identity which it generously offers to communicate to you by surrounding you with its beauty so that you can walk in it and through it and feel that you never want to leave its domaine.

henri345que
henri345que

It's quite surprising to me to see this fragrance described as ozonic. I don't get any ozonic or watery nuance on it. For me it's a summer/spring exquisite blend of flowers, fruits, over a discreet woody and musky base. Usually i would complain about the lack of a distinct base, but at this case it works because the flowery heart last on skin. The opening has a different citrus aroma, one which is not sweet, but more green and a little bit bitter due to the tangerine aroma. After some minutes you get an abstract floral accord also of green nuances, musky ones, and with a pollen-like aura of fresh picked flowers. I cannot see a cosmetic vibe on this one, more of a powdery floral one, as if the classical heart of a floral fragrance were reworked on a more modern base and with a citrusy opening to replace the aldehidic effect. I'm certain that this floral effect is not achieved with cheap flower-like materials, so i'm sure that it's worth its price.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

Puredistance-I opens ozonic, watery, and fresh, while at the same time giving a rich aroma of jasmine and other florals. It eventually settles to a sweet floral, with a slight wood-ish tinge. All the while, it maintains this very 'airy' note found from the start of the fragrance.

Puredistance-I is very soft, sophisticated, and utterly feminine. All the notes are combined so softly and delicately. I really adore it, and recommend it to anyone who loves lady-like, sophisticated, perfumes. Very long-lasting as well.

High-end anti-aging cream type of smell. Inoffensive watery/ozonic floral that's nowhere close being even barely distinctive or interesting. Not to talk about the overall ozonic vibe.. Is this what you'd expect from an over 2000 bucks fragrance?

Do you like this smell? Get a Carita face cream. It's cheaper and, at least, it moisturizes.

ajblondie
ajblondie

I love this perfume pure and simple, I ordered the small test tube like bottle of it. It is difficult to describe what it smells like as everything is so well blended that individual notes do not take centre stage, instead what you get is something that smells like nothing else I have ever tried before, it has an almost ethereal quality to it, this would be worn by liv Tyler in lord of the rings.

mseidoom
mseidoom

I agree with Kterhark about smelling mostly citrus. You can't pick out most of the flowers but I'll say it starts citrusy-fruity. The middle of this fragrance was better but I'm still not "hooked" on this.

Kterhark
Kterhark

Compared to Antonia, 1 is quite alluring. I liken it to the kiss that wakened Sleeping Beauty. It has a fairy tale magic to it that is both romantic and tender.

But I'll be honest- I couldn't detect a single note. 'Citrus' was the only thing that popped in my mind. The dry down is just 'floral sweet', with a slightest suggestion of whites.

Length of wear is average for a parfum. Sillage is modest. I can't imagine this offending anybody, it is more on the conservative side (i.e, the scent doesn't take many risks).

My one comment: as much as I am enjoying my sample, I don't see myself adding it for one reason only: I own vintage narcisse noir and mitsouko, scents that DID take risks. I think 1 is marketed towards women with a bent for modern parfumery. 1 is a modern fairy tale, with less drama and obstacles thrwon at the heroine. Still offers a happy ending, though

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

As soon as I tried it, my head was filled my synthetic. I felt musk and heavy notes and even now, 45 minutes after - it is still makes my dizzy. I didn't expect anything so I am not really disappointed but I was hoping for lighter version...

For me it is not fresh, warm or soft. It is very provocative, straight forward and sophisticated. All things that are not my first pick.

A restrained but well defined persona, a gentle melding of cool and warm, a smooth integration of contrasts. Just beautiful!

Flora55
Flora55

I have a generous sample of this - you can buy it without the fancy crystal flacon too! Without the Swarovski, it's actually quite reasonable.

This is truly beautiful, and to me it's very much like Chanel No. 5, without the powder, so I like it better. In fact, I just love it. It is abstract and cloud-soft, gentle yet distinctive.

Puredistance I by Puredistance 3.93 out of 5 based on 62 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puredistance Puredistance I fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Puredistance Puredistance I, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Puredistance I by Puredistance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Puredistance I by Puredistance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.