Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

White Puredistance for women

White Puredistance for women
dislike

White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures White Puredistance for women Pictures

Perfumer Antoine Lie worked on the formula of White for a year, using high quality and most precious ingredients in the world. According to Puredistance: "When people first tested the fragrance White, it made them smile immediately, and then they tested it over and over again by saying that White is full of happiness. Just as we hoped! In the era of global negativity the goal was to provide our clients with positive spirit by transforming the perfume."

Notes of the composition have finally been announced: White contains May rose from France, tonka absolute from Venezuela, orris root absolute from Italy, Mysore sandalwood, Italian bergamot, musk, Haiti vetiver and Indonesian patchouli. The fragrance arrives as perfume extract, in concentration 38% perfume oil, and one or two sprays will suffice for a long-lasting and intense effect. PUREDISTANCE WHITE arrives as 17,5ml, 60ml and 100ml Perfume Extrait. White was launched in 2015.

May Rose Tonka Bean Orris Sandalowood Bergamot Musk Haitian Vetiver Patchouli

Venezia 2011
Aromatics in White

White Fragrance Reviews

Cauda Pavonis
Cauda Pavonis

A pretty but generic modern floral. White is a good name for this fragrance; it has that modern "clean" personality. Pale, sweet, and slightly spicy. Pleasant but tame and common - although I can't remember an exact dupe trust me, you can get this same kind of fragrance for much less money elsewhere. The rose de mai is very nice, though, and the ingredients do smell luxuriously expensive. An excellent choice for people who have the money to buy expensive perfumes but don't actually really like perfumes.

Ruffienne
Ruffienne

La la la... I may be in love!

This is an exquisite, elegant creature. The fragrance is contemporary and refined, a seamless blend that accompanies you through the day as a tasteful vapour of loveliness. It smells both clean and expensive.

It is a smooth creamy floral backed by musk and tonka, resulting in a fragrance that is both enduring and enjoyable to wear.

Definitely FB worthy, if the budget permits it.

shushkin
shushkin

A very lovely fragrance but sadly way out of my price range. It is immediately obvious it is a musky floral but it has a fresh, rich, creamy, vibrant quality about it. Clean and white! ha Lots of musk, some rose, very smooth sandalwood and the cool effect of orris root. There are definitely good quality ingredients in this and I should think so considering the price. It smells expensive. There is also a sort of cosmetic smell about it as well. It might actually be a touch too musky for me although its a clean form. Moderate sillage and long longevity.

K1
K1

Floral lounge

Opens with cold rose and instant powdery musky cleansing tone to emerge immediate aura of luxury and maturity. This is a conventional beauty spinning around an unusually plush rose that is armed with creamy notes of orris root in the middle phase.

While floral side and orris and musk are presenting pure and divine smell like a bouquet of white flowers, a woodsy accord composed of tender touch of sandalwood and vetiver plus high pitch of tonka bean add oriental ambiance to European baroque floral throne. The result is meeting of two main worlds: rosy, intensely creamy powdery and tenderly woody musky. Puredistance White is smell of mother's day. A happy, sensual, floriental, gentle, smiling, inviting and grand fragrance.
★★★

LisaMari
LisaMari

The opening is sour and balsamic but then as is dries a soft fresh powderyness comes through, that is clean and subtly sweet. I imagine this is how Vagabonds Swan Princess might smell like, elegant, white and soft.

Adelinne07
Adelinne07

Once upon a time there was a far, far away kingdom in which fields were covered in roses, the sky was always blue and every single man or woman would have golden hair and opalescent white skin. The kingdom's name was Puredistance and the people living in it were called Whitesians. The sun was always shining in the kingdom of Puredistance and people were always smiling.
The Whitesians had no worries and their world was filled with love and joy, but in order to preserve this bliss, once a month a Whitesian had to travel outside the Puredistance kingdom's gates in order to fulfill someone's dream of happiness. That was not an easy task, as ordinary humans easily gave up their dreams and wishes and were often feeling sad or angry.
The big day came for Beatrix and she was ready to go out there, in the big, intricate world and make someone happy. She had her long, golden hair embellished with roses and her lips curved in a generous smile.
The gates of Puredistance opened and she stepped outside, nervous but also excited to start the adventure. After a while, she found the sad human being whom she must make happy again: a girl, named Deidre who was sitting on a bench, sobbing, with her shoulders moving up and down. Beatrix, who, like every Whitesian, was invisible for ordinary humans, seated next to the girl and with her white, warm fingers, wiped the tears falling from Deirdre's eyes. The girl stopped crying, and for a moment she felt around her the most magnificent perfume ever: a warm and inviting rose scent, mixed with a soapy and clean sandalwood note. Her watery eyes became wider as she was looking beside her hoping to see where did the wonderful smell came from, but she saw nobody.

Beatrix hair started to shine brighter spreading the heavenly scent all over the place, absorbing all the sadness from Deirdre's heart. The Whitesian came closer to the girl and embraced her, softly singing the song of happiness.

Suddenly Deirdre was feeling better and began to remember all the good things in her life. A shy smile was begining to rise from within her heart. She closed her eyes and the perfume that was spreading around her started to feel more and more creamier. Deidre felt the need to take her shoes off, she wanted to feel the ground under her feet and just let go of all the worries. Suddenly an earthy hint of orris began to tickle her nostrils. She felt like the earth was absorbing her sadness and then, Deirdre felt free and...happy. She began to dance, like nobody was watching, like all her dreams could come true in an instant.
Beatrix was proud. Her misunderstood human was happy now. Her mission was accomplished. She laughed, flicking her locks of hair, spreading the perfume of happines around her once more and kissed Deirdre's cheeks. It was time to go back to Puredistance kingdom.

Deirdre opened her eyes and just for a moment, she thought she saw a glimpse of golden hair, leaving a perfumed trail behind...
This is Puredistance WHITE to me, a complex, life-changing perfume by wich I would love to be surrounded every single day.

nancyjh
nancyjh

Very nice - reminded me of a softer, more floral and less leathery Caleche.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A differentiated house as I always say.
White, really a well-chosen color for this fragrance.
In conveys lightness, delicacy and cleaning at the same time, fresh / aromatic opens in seconds and quickly gets around voluptuous roses, I also feel a white floral touch mixed and rich, give me a feeling of lightness and delicacy.
Even after this initial phase, it incorporates sandalwood giving a woody touch, not so dry, but creamier tone, but very accurate.
It is remarkable comfort while using it, and the musk chord with that velvety tone due to mixing with other chords brings a refinement that is part of this special home, along with woody discrete nuances, and thus honoring the spring and principal, the women.

Rating: 8,5/10

Kimmuriel
Kimmuriel

It's hard to describe what this perfume means to me. It has a special place in my life. I have noticed it at the time of its release, and I immediately became curious, because the nose behind this fragrance is Antoine Lie, the creator of Kenzo Parfum D'Ete, which was my favourite perfume that time. I had great expectations towards this fragrance. All perfumes by Puredistance are represent incredibly high standards, and unfortunately the price tag reflects this. They release a new perfume only in every 1 or 2 years, and use the most expensive raw materials. The work behind this perfume lasts more than a year, and at a certain point the concept was thrown back, because they felt they did not progress in the direction of things as they wanted. Then the final version was born.
The positive vibe brings the wearer pure happiness, and helps to escape from harsh reality. Does it seem to work? Well, this question need to be answered by yourself. For me this is a caressingly silky smooth, infinitely peaceful and calm fragrance. I think it fits to a bit more mature women (over 35). If one word could describe this scent, it would be in "harmony". It's wonderfully balanced, you don't have to add or remove any component from this! It's very concentrated, it contains 38% perfume, it has slightly oily texture, which can blend with your skin smoothly and in harmony, mixed with your own body scent.
A single spritz is more than enough, it last all day in a super intensive way. After 12 hours it's still detectable. Incredibly expensive, but only a small spritz need to applied.
I admit I gifted myself the smallest bottle when I realized one of my biggest dreams: I was on the top of Europe after the successful summit of Mont Blanc! I have been eagerly waited for this moment for long-long years, and this perfume was one of my secret desires either. White and Blanc is a winning combination, so I dare to reward myself with this 'fume. I am proudly wearing Puredistance White as it symbolizes an important moment of my life. After years, I've finally reached my goals with hard work. I was crying when I stand on the top. That happiness! Real, honest, pure and childlike happiness. This moment is bottled in this perfume. An olfactive photography of it. I am blessed to be the part of it!

Joker888
Joker888

I won a sample, and I very love it. It is a really long lasting fragrance. I not really can guess that which ingredients are feeling the most, but the effect is fabulous, it is truly a happy scent. So elegant and beautiful. Optimistic, comforting, and incredibly long lasting. I think, this is the best perfume I ever tried.

ScentedGent1
ScentedGent1

Opens up with a rose and a distinct promise of sandalwood. It then picks up with a creamy musk and a more floral note too.

I can see this being worn on a fine summer's evening.

Nuances of vetiver darkens this scent at times, coupled with sandalwood, which lends it to the masculine side of the spectrum. Overall however, it is quite a good scent to reflect confident femininity.

Is it a winner? I am not so sure, especially when we do consider the price. I suppose on the right person who really loves this, this can be an absolute killer of a winner.

My female housemates absolutely love this.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Puredistance sent some samples to bloggers and journalists around the world, before the official launch at the end of March, in Milan, and I got one.

This Pure Parfum Extrait, sold in 38% of Perfume Oil concentration (the biggest among all the creations of the house) took a whole year to get ready and used, in its formula, the best and the most expensive ingredients available. The inspiration was the happiness, in all its forms. The creator was the perfumer Antoine Lie – responsible for the fragrance of Puredistance Black – who accepted the challenge of putting inside a bottle, a perfume able to create a kind of escape from the harsh reality experienced by a woman in her daily routine as a mother, wife, professional, etc.

In its composition, notes of May Rose from France, Tonka bean absolute from Venezuela, Orris absolute from Italy, Sandalwood from Mysore, Bergamot from Italy, Musk, Vetyver from Haiti and Patchouli from Indonesia.

This is a women's fragrance, even for those who believe that a perfume shouldn't be labeled by gender. On my skin, it resulted in a floral-musky with great presence of roses, especially in the initial moments. First, the fragrance creates a euphoric effect. After a while, it becomes more engaging and relaxing. In this stage, creamy and surrounding nuances of tonka bean and sandalwood became noticeable. Unfortunately, on my skin, I couldn't feel the presence of either bergamot or vetiver.

I would say that Puredistance White is designed for women of all ages and types. Its fragrance will please from younger to older. Its scent is chic, yet current. One word describes it: sophistication.

bobochu
bobochu

Perfume review pages are designed for essays or posts that give a critical evaluation of a fragrance you have already smelt, know and have formed an opinion of, based on your own experience. Abuse of the ratings or reviews features may get you banned from access to the website.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Puredistance White fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Puredistance White, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White by Puredistance. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White by Puredistance represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.