Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women

Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women
dislike

Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women Pictures Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women Pictures Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women Pictures Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe for women Pictures

Pussy Deluxe by Pussy Deluxe is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Pussy Deluxe was launched in 2007. Top notes are black locust and bergamot; middle notes are iris, jasmine, wild strawberry and tiare flower; base notes are tonka bean, patchouli, musk, heliotrope and praline.

Black locust Bergamot

iris Jasmine Wild Strawberry Tiare Flower

Tonka Bean Patchouli Musk Heliotrope Praline

Pussy Deluxe Fragrance Reviews

nakedcity
nakedcity

The "pussychouli" era has begun...

YogaRose
YogaRose

This would make a nice little gag gift for someone who likes cats, the cute bottle, and the risque name :) Haven't sampled it but would like to have it as a little novelty for the name and idea alone.

Tovah
Tovah

I've never smelled this, but it showed up in "People who like this also like...", so I clicked on the unfamiliar bottle. I just have to say I'm pretty sure I've never laughed so hard in my life when seeing a fragrance name. I tried to do a search on the brand, but Google "filtered" it, hahaha! Not the fragrance to buy for your Director of Human Resources, tee hee.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

does anyone know where you can buy this fragrance in north america?

nush imogen
nush imogen

I will buy or exchange this for anything that is hard to get in europe, i am in the us now and cant find it anywhere, originally from the czech rep / sweden, pussy deluxe used to be my favorite brand ..

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

where can I get this?(Im American :P) when I click the amazon or ebay link all I get are all these sex toys listed O_o

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It opens with an intense heliotrope-dominant medicinal-cherry scent that tickles my nose on first application. It's very fuzzy and innocent! It's also sort of uncomplicated, despite all the notes.

When it dries down (which happens very quickly for me), it smells like the faintest residue of sugar cubes, white nougat, and cherry chapstick.

My only complaint is that it disappears from my skin. The base of the fragrance seems to lack intensity, so it feels a bit top-heavy. Maybe I don't have the right chemistry for it to last?

lapurrla

More synthetic cherry scent than any wild strawberry. Still, one I wear for fun because it is a cheerful scent.
Edit: I'm slowly coming round to the smell of synthetic berry/cherry, oh sorry, wild strawberry, to those of you easily offended. Lasts only a few pleasant hours with a warm cherry-praline-tonka base that stays close.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Lovely floral gourmand! Less sweet than Escada's tropical creations, somewhere on the borderline between Lolita Lempicka LL and Red Door Shimmer :-)
If you like these two - you will love Pussy Deluxe.
It is not cloying sweet, just some tasty fruity notes with an echo of pralines :-)
Very cheerful and mouthwatering fragrance that will not overwhelm even in the hottest summer weather.
Lovely!
I am on my two bottles, one of which I can share with another Gourmand Lover :-)

For me this is too sweet, too plastic , too bubble gum .....too young :)

lapurrla

This fragrance is FUN! It's refreshing to let your hair down, wear some silly earrings and wear a friendly, bubbly perfume. All sweet berry and later a lovely warm, gourmand base from the tonka beans & praline I guess. I'm glad I took the blind buy risk here, based on my own preferences and the Fragrantica reviews. Cherry scent isn't my thing, in fact this is a bit synthetic, but this one's for fun. It's a like from me.

The bottle IS fabulous as is the total look of the coffret. Pussy Deluxe the name doesn't bother me at all, just makes me giggle. As a cat freak I long ago got over all the Mrs. Slocumbe-type references, and what about James Bond and Pussy Galore? Double entendre's can get a bit tiresome. Enjoy what you enjoy and if someone ever asks what I'm wearing I imagine I'll take great delight in watching their facial expression as I tell them it's my "Pussy Deluxe".

srimati
srimati

I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but here it goes...don't buy a juice for it's fancy name or bottle, I thought this one smelled cheap and synthetic, reminded me of Exclamation with cherry in it, anyone remember that one? I was disappointed with PD. Oh well, it can just sit in my perfume cabinet and look pretty!

Vamy69
Vamy69

Delicious sweet yumminess is all I can really say about this one. If you are not a fan of the sweet gourmand scents then this one is so not for you. It smells like cupcakes, candy & fruit all wrapped up in one yummy scent. Delish!

purrz11
purrz11

Ooohh I smell like cherry pie! Gotta start hoarding this before it's all gone in the US. Great sillage and longevity on me. Total winner!

Natalie467
Natalie467

I got a tube of the lotion and all I can say is that it's icky sweet, I don't get any tiare, jasmine pr patchouli, all I smell is cherries, which isn't even listed as a note. I won't be going out of my way to try out the perfume, if it's anything like the lotion it's too sweet for me.

beenabela26
beenabela26

Love this one just got it in the mail for christmas which was a total surprise because the estimated delivery date was for dec 29th so i was really excited about this. It's everything I expected it to be: unique, sweet, clean, slightly powdery and an almost sophisticated scent. Pretty packaging and the shower gel is fun too. Another fav!

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

A very yummy and innocently sexy perfume for a very decent price.

The fragrance opens with a burst of sweet bergamot and a strange component I’ve never smelled before and needed some time to get used to. Looking at the notes, I’m assuming it’s black locust. The opening is sweet but not cloying.

The heart is incredibly delicious with strawberry leaf jasmine (not synthetic but true), and tiare flower. You can smell the tonka bean and praline here as well.

The dry down had tonka bean, strawberry, praline, and a hint of musk. Must have good quality ingredients because it never became too heavy or cheap smelling.

Staying power and sillage is good... about 6 hours!

**Added bonus: The look on people’s faces after they ask me the name of my delicious perfume. lol

gigiletta
gigiletta

lovely berry scent,adorable bottle,very longlasting and it is not expensive,buy it:)

This is REALLY REALLY a GREAT fragrance! Grab it if you see it!!

guest_jess
guest_jess

people say, that the pink one is much better than the 'velvet kitten'...i dont know cuz i havent smell them..but its true that that the darker box is nicer ;)

rebella
rebella

Raspeberry soda and toffe. Really pretty and not so girly one can belive. It is sweet, but have som fresh notes that make it not overly sweet. Thanks to the toffe and some musky basenotes I think it manage to be not to sweet and not to girly. I kind of like it? Even tough I realise I wouldn´t go for a whole bottle I am happy that I have my little sample, probably give it to one of my daughters when I have had enough of it.

Try it if you like sweet and cherful fragrances. A pretty little surprise this is.

Silvery
Silvery

Usually I like sweet fragrances but it's somewhat nauseating and it has a component that doesn't fit my taste... But I'm curios about the Velvet Kitten.

Judit
Judit

It's so special, this is my favourite fragrance!! It reminds me the heart-shaped candies I loved so much when I was a child. :)
So, I'm interested in the Pussy Deluxe Velvet kitten now.

Marianne
Marianne

I can't make out any base or top - there is only this one scent, it doesn't change. Well, I don't mind because I quite like this perfume, but people who don't want sweet notes might hate it, I think.

amanda
amanda

i wouldnt say its for woman but for little girls, its too infant, with nothing special ecept that it has a strange annoying base

Pussy Deluxe by Pussy Deluxe 3.79 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pussy Deluxe by Pussy Deluxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pussy Deluxe by Pussy Deluxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.