Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Showcat Pussy Deluxe for women

Showcat Pussy Deluxe for women
dislike

Showcat Pussy Deluxe for women Pictures

Showcat, attractive, confident and bold new edition of Pussycat Deluxe fragrance is arriving on the market in June 2010. Each fragrance of the collection is innovative and created with a lot of attention for every detail.

Showcat is arriving in a bright yellow flacon with blue stripes, pink stopper and flower on the neck of the flacon. Its outer carton is decorated with pink kitten with peacock tail in pink nuance. The edition which attracts attention, Showcat, is created of new, lighter nuances so that kittens can show themselves in new light.

Showcat opens with such aromas as bergamot, green apple and pink pepper. A heart incorporates fruity and floral elements – blue freesia, peony and Bulgarian rose, while a base is a combination of cedar, musk and amber. The fragrance will be available as 30ml edp.

Bergamot Pink Pepper Granny Smith apple

Freesia Rose Peony

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber

Oh Lola!
XO Victoria

Showcat Fragrance Reviews

natrusso91
natrusso91

I bought this just for the cute bottle. I expected to hate the scent but it's honestly not bad. Reminds me of Marc Jacobs Oh Lola. I get more pear than apple, plus a shampoo-y smell and then a floral that lasts a long while.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

The bottle reminds me of a clown, not a good thing when it comes to perfumes, since i think that perfume bottle and names are suppose to be like seducing. And the notes are so common in a lot of other perfumes.

Broseph
Broseph

Do not like this Pussy. Bright colours like other Pussy trouble called "Pussy Riot". I put them in jail, I put this bottle in jail too!

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

:D found this here pussydeluxe dot de/

=C to bad it wont ship in the US, the clothes looked pretty cool too

It's a very bright scent. But again I would say: only for young people. There is something artificial and plastic in the Pussy Deluxe scents that just don't make them enjoyable for me.

Juliette has a gun
Juliette has a gun

That's a lovely fruity fragrance, smelling of rasberries, ripe cherries and green apples. Totally inoffensive, a sweet pleasure. Fruit-cocktails are normally not my cup of tea, but this one is an exception. I like the fresh, uplifting top-notes of apples and berries. Dries down to a very soft, pleasant fruity whisper - devoid of any nasty chemical overtones.
7 out of 10 points on my personal scale

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Pussy Deluxe Showcat fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Pussy Deluxe Showcat, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Showcat by Pussy Deluxe. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Showcat by Pussy Deluxe represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Mugler Alien Sunessence Edition Limitee 2011 Or d`Ambre Hilary Duff With Love Britney Spears In Control Curious Mariah Carey M Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe Mugler Womanity Nina Ricci Nina Fantasy Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Givenchy Ange ou Demon Fragonard Juste un Baiser Escada Sexy Graffiti Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette Alexander McQueen Kingdom Summer Burberry Burberry Brit Gold Lady Gaga Fame