Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Queen of Hearts Queen Latifah for women
dislike

smoky
cinnamon
Queen of Hearts Queen Latifah for women Pictures Queen of Hearts Queen Latifah for women Pictures

Queen Latifah presents her new fragrance named Queen of Hearts in august 2010, made in collaboration with the Parlux Fragrances company. Queen of Hearts is a sophisticated and elegant fragrance of warm and feminine notes, romantic and perfect for fall season. It tells you that true beauty really comes from the heart of a woman, from her inner strength.

“The heart has a song all its own. This new fragrance sings out the message that beauty comes from the heart of a woman. Indeed, this fragrance too conveys my belief that beauty is a state of love, an expression of a woman’s confidence and sensuality. Queen of Hearts captures the allure of a woman’s body, her mind and her inner strength.” says Queen Latifah about the perfume.

Top notes of the Queen of Hearts perfectly balance warmth and strength with its aromas of bergamot, dewy greens, spicy cinnamon and sensual purple plum. Romantic, elegant and intriguing notes of the heart represent the woman's inner beauty with Egyptian jasmine, red fruits and a bouquet of white flowers. Sensuality that lingers on skin comes in the form of warm amber aroma, musk, patchouli, vanilla, olibanum and smoky incense.

The Queen is dressed in sophisticated color of gold and azure blue this time. Queen of Hearts comes in a golden bottle engraved with a heart in the middle and golden box with a blue outline. The nose of the compositions is Steve de Mercado.

It is available as 100 ml EDP.

The nose behind this fragrance is Steve Demercado.

Citruses Bergamot Green Notes Cinnamon Plum

Jasmine White Flowers Red Berries

Musk Patchouli Amber Incense Vanille Olibanum

Queen of Hearts Fragrance Reviews

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this starts out like a patchouli incense with greenery, sort of fresh but spicy at the same time. queen of hearts is less sweet and vanilla-boozy than the original queen scent by QL. it's much more of a dry, spicy green scent, and in all honesty i think it's very unisex. it seems to change from second to second...at one point i think it smells more masculine, then i think it smells more feminine. same thing with my enjoyment of the scent, one minute i like it, the next i'm not so sure. i think it dries down to a mostly incense-patchouli-amber scent that leans a bit masculine/unisex.

perhaps later i will try this again and add more to my review, but for now i'm just puzzled.

Queen of Hearts is spicy and warm, and slightly smoky. It smells related to the original Queen, but Queen of Hearts has a heavier, warmer spiciness, is less sweet, and is missing the booziness of the original. It smells to me like there is myrrh in here, perhaps that is the incense. Another true oriental, there are no green notes or citrus or florals coming through for me. A long lasting scent, suited to cooler weather.

Iva Vendetta
Iva Vendetta

This just faded out on me. Didn't last at all.

I don't know why. It sounded so wonderful.

pravda48
pravda48

This comes across as the smoky, night time version of Guess's original Seductive on my skin- love it!

Mostly I get a lot of jasmine, smoky-toned olibanum (i.e. frankincense, used in incense) without being too heavy, and vanilla. Beneath that is a wonderful melding of berry and plum tones with the warmth of amber and cinnamon. Just... really really great! So classy and sensual.

It is a very sexy, feminine scent to me. I really love it, and ADORE the price ;) Bonus points: my bf loves it too and has asked what I was wearing the last 2 times I did.

It has decent sillage and great longevity! Fell asleep w/ 2 sprays of it on the other night (applied maybe 3 hrs before bed) and it was still going strong in the AM! (A rare occurrence for me).

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

This is a blind buy and I am glad I went for it - incredibly affordable and readily available so worth a try if you love patchouli based vanilla orientals. Has lots of plum and cinnamon which definitely gives it a vibe like my beloved original 'Indecence' but it is more of a hybrid between Liz Claiborne's spark and Jessica Simpsons fancy nights - a love child of these scents with some red fruits thrown in for good measure. Fancy nights is drier and less sweet with more cedar/woody notes and is an absolute sillage monster on me which can feel very uncomfortable when I wear around others, Spark which does smell alot like Indecence on me was too caramelly and cinnamon laced for my liking plus is so hard to find. This is the perfect inbetween of these scents as it is so wearable for daytime use.
EDIT - after a few uses this has started to take on a strange petroleum note and is starting to smell quite chemical like on me. A shame as this is a truly wonderful scent.

lolitajade
lolitajade

Not at first but an hour after spraying it, realised it was a stronger, night time or winter Ysatis.....

After hours of wear, it becomes Ysatis.....

archivist
archivist

This is an amazing perfume on me - it combines my favorite elements from my favorite scents. It could just be that we have perfect chemistry, but it feels like love to me. There's a kind of pastry called a canelé - a rich vanilla-almond (with the cherry note that you get in good almond extract) cake baked in a mold coated with honeyed beeswax. That, for me, is the base of Queen of Hearts - a rich gourmand that isn't too sweet, but has a luxurious honey/almond/ambered caramel depth. Spices abound in the top and heart of the perfume, and are lightened and lifted by sheer white florals which counteract the heavy richness of the rest of the composition. Also contributing to the lift: clean, fizzy aldehydes, possibly part of the white floral accord, which smell just like Caleche to me - that's the thing that makes it smell "old lady" or "mature" because aldehydes tend to be more prevalent in classic scents. Seriously, it's like I layered Caleche, Arabie, and Ginestet Botrytis - clean, smoky, spicy, sweet, honey, white floral: it sounds like a train-wreck, but it's more like a symphony. Incense and olibanum bring a niche, high-end feel to the drydown; this is not your ordinary celeb scent. I just bought about 12 ounces of this on ebay because I really, really don't want to ever run out. I don't understand how perfection like this can run for $4 an ounce, but I'm not complaining - just stocking up. On me, the perfume has a half-life of about 2 hours; after that it weakens and I have a hard time smelling it at all after 4. But I have perfume-eating skin. YMMV.

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

Queen of Hearts is classy, lady-like and mature... unfortunately it’s not compatible with my chemistry at all... I can smell cinnamon and plum which are pleasant, but they are under a thick layer of incense/frankincense and patchouli which is too strong for me... her other perfume Queen is very nice though.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I'm realising that fragrances with incense as a note are a bit...not sweet (can't think of another way to put it). The ones that actually smell like incense to me don't list it as a note. However, fortunately with this one it settles down to a sweeter amber/pathchouli mix that I like very much. It's definately not a cheap smelling celebrity scent and in a lot of ways smells very similar to a natural patchouli oil in the dry down. Would be a good winter fragrance.

sunshine3215
sunshine3215

I blindly bought this scent and I honestly did not like the scent. It smells "old lady" like to me. I did not read the notes so that was my fault. The other Queen Lat. scent is nice but this one reminds me of an "opium" type scent. I'm not saying it smells like opium, I'm saying it reminds me of an "old" scent. Please do not blindly buy, I'm going to give mine away.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

Yummy spicy goodness! I bought the Queen of Hearts 3.4 oz bottle in a gift set for $14.99 on sale at Burlington Coat Factory. Queen of Hearts smells like a combination of Dior Addict and Marni as it mixes with my body chemistry. It makes me feel like I'm sitting in front of a fireplace with a cup of hot tea during Christmas Eve after baking goodies all day.

halloween27
halloween27

I blindly bought this during the summer and was disappointed. It seemed very light and wispy...

Now in colder weather, it's a completely different perfume. The cinnamon, while light, is noticeable. Incense. Sometimes I think I detect something apple. It's not as heavy as the red Queen, but great for colder weather.

Everyone else seems to smell smoke & cinnamon. I smell fruit and amber with a very light touch of frankincense and patchouli.
Queen of Hearts is easy to wear and approachable. It's not too sweet or too dark. Perhaps even office appropriate if used judiciously.
It reminds me somewhat of a less woody and musky Sarah Jessica Parker's Twilight. It also lacks the bitter bite that galbanum lends to Twilight.

sultaria
sultaria

This fragrance was an instant love for me. I'm beating myself up now for not buying the whole gift set because the lotion would've been lovely! This was a blind buy for me based on my adoration of the original Queen perfume. I've always wanted to find a floral fragrance I've loved. I tried Jasmin Noir, but unfortunately the jasmine in it was too strong, mature, and indolent. I ended up giving it to my mother because it was her type of scent, and she is a classy woman who could easily pull off a fragrance that dark and heavy. As for me...Enter Queen of Hearts. There is unmistakable jasmine note, but it is clean, fresh, soapy and adorned by some of my favorite notes in fragrance. The incense, plum, and patchouli give the fragrance a nice smoky quality. I do not get much cinnamon from this at all, but if I smell really closely to my skin, it is certainly there. This is a great floral fragrance which has depth and quality, without being overly feminine. While I do not find this masculine at all, I agree that this isn't your typical "female" scent, which is alright with me as I prefer to smell androgynous most of the time anyways. The silage is soft to medium and the longevity is 3+ hours, depending on your skin type (I have very oily skin and most fragrances only last about 2 hours on me). If you liked Queen, this may be a safe blind buy. If not, then you may want to smell this beforehand, as it may not exactly be everyone's cup of tea.

yuugainotenshi
yuugainotenshi

Queen of Hearts is an awesome treasure that can be found for a great price. On my skin this fragrance is predominately floral. Mostly a clean jasmine mixed with juicy ripe plums and a dash of red fruit. These florals are supported by richer notes that are that give this a sweet and spicy vibe. You smell the florals and fruits but in the background there is cinnamon which keeps it from being just another floral fragrance. Slowly as the day goes on it finally hits the dry down which is my favorite part and the reason why I purchased this fragrance. A lovely blend a friendly patchouli which is of the cleaner variety, incense, a slightly dry amber, and frankincense. Its a long lasting and not overwhelming.

I find this blend to be comforting and relaxing to my nose. Even though this fragrance leans more to the sophisticated side I find it to be an easy to wear fragrance. Since it is lighter than other fragrances I own that a somewhat similar. If you enjoy incense and frankincense give this fragrance a try. Its the reason I did and I happen to enjoy this one more than I thought I would.

pipergirl
pipergirl

Oh this is gorgeous. Such a warm, rich, decadent spiced amber scent, cinnamonish but not overly so. Queen of Hearts is not a dupe of Givenchy Organza Indecence, yet it is along the same lines as Indecence. Much as Queen is along the same lines as Angel. I love Queen but I think that I love this fragrance even more. I can see wearing this both day and night. Smells much more expensive than it is - Love this.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Hm Im not sure about this one, was a blind buy as I like insence. But I mostly get old style perfume from this. I know there is always that risk when its oriental and balmy but cant really get on with this one. Ebay it is.

chrisndema
chrisndema

this is a wow fragrance for me......sweet, oriental with a slightly masculine edge....I've finally found my signature fragrance. well done Miss Latifah!!!

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

Here's how great this scent is: As a budding mix master I have not even been tempted to layer this with anything else. Now that's quite the testimony coming from me. This fragrance is really unlike any other perfume I own and I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying it. It stands on its own as a sexy (yeah, I said it) sexy scent.

For an inexpensive perfume you'll more than get your money's worth with this one. And it would make a really nice gift for someone because the packaging and bottle are also so attractive. "Substantial," I think is how a fellow fragrantica reviewer put it, and I agree.

I'm new to collecting fragrances and I still haven't gotten into expensive and/or niche scents because I'm still trying to get an idea of what kind of fragrances I really like before I make any big investments.

Oh, who am I kidding? Budget-wise, I'm going to be at the drugstore/Ross Dress For Less/BBW level for the foreseeable future.

But it's fragrances like Queen of Hearts that make that more than okay.

naide

Anybody up for a swap in the UK?? For a fresh/floral/fruity.. pm me..

bailarina
bailarina

To me it smells like oatmeal cookies and (red berry) raisings with some plum pickled in sugar plus patchouli, after 30 seconds of spraying it. Later it smells more like the pickled plum with cinnamon. After a couple of hours it smells more woody. I love the woodiness but it takes a while.
Is there such a thing as Oriental Floral Gourmand? :P
I like it, it is not offensive in any way, nor it smells like Organza Indecence (I love Organza I.) It smells like the pickled sugary fruits we used to get during Christmas (In Colombia, that is) Definitely, for cold nights, IMHO

gashdown
gashdown

I, for one, pick up mostly jasmine (albeit a very squeaky-clean jasmine) with hints of cinnamon and candied plum. Definitely more of a white flower supported by spices and resins than the other way around to my nose. It's a comforting, yet classy, scent that is rather linear and fades away within two to four hours. Think Tom Ford Jasmin Rouge without the licorice feel and with more mass appeal. And at a very small fraction of the price. (I snatched a 30ml bottle for $12.99!) A great cheap thrill and a safe blind buy in my opinion.

naide

This is extremely masculine to my nose. It is a pleasant smell but I do not want to smell manly lol will have to layer it up with domething coconut/vanilla perhaps. I have got fcuk friction for her so fingers crossed I create a unique and heavenly scent by layering both as I hate having perfumes in my collection that I do not care for and as it stands this fragrance possesses little femininity for my liking.

lollipopsneeze
lollipopsneeze

Queen of Hearts is a mysterious & bizarre creature...I bought this blind, and on first spray I just knew it reminded me of something that I couldn't quite place. It seems this perfume has affected previous reviewers in much the same way...It reminds everyone of something else. It's like a warm hug from the comforting momma Queen everyone wants...It finally hit me what this smells like after about ten minutes, and it's the discontinued "Mahora by Guerlain"! It has the same sharp menthol/ eucalyptus/ bergamot first spray blast, but it's mixed with exotic oriental notes like cinnamon, amber & cloves..I really dig the white floral aspect in the heart notes, because it makes me truly think it's a nice perfume, and nice as in black tie nice...I adore Queen Latifah for signing her name by perfumes that actually pack a punch, and with that said be careful not to overspray..This is lovely with a light hand, but it's so strong it can easily cause olfactory overload if you're not careful..

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I enjoy writing positive reviews, not negative ones. I like to give accolades based on the successes of perfumers hard work. This was a blind buy based on reviews. But I couldn't find match any positive reviews to what I found when I tried Queen of Hearts. This perfume disappointed me so.
There was only one note I could find after hours of wearing it and it took my nose to the crook of my elbow to locate it. I finally smelled cinnamon-similar to the chewing gum cinnamon, albeit briefly, fleetingly. The only mystery I found is in trying to locate the different notes in this scent.
The sillage is just not there on me after testing it numerous times in warm weather and air-conditioning. After testing it for a few days, I finally sprayed it as I would a body spray on my arms and body, just to see what what happen. Still nothing. Perhaps my body chemistry doesn't allow for this scent to materialize into something bodacious as others have described. I literally could not get enough of a scent to declare this perfume worthwhile enough.
Eventually, after dousing myself (literally), I detected in the drydown a powdery incense with some plum. But I'm not willing to douse myself with this because it's not a body spray, it's a perfume, or so it says.
The bottle reminds me of a man's after-shave decanter save for the heart in the glass, not one of my favorite designs. Very masculine.
Some have compared this to Elixir des Merveilles, which I do have. I could not see the comparison.
Back to the store it went.

Aardwolf
Aardwolf

First blast: an angry bitter cinnamon incense: the Queen of Hearts is enraged, you entered her realm without permission and you're gonna pay for it. The trespasser stands intimidated and overwhelmed by her anger. Suddenly... her mood changes, she lightens up and gives you a lovely warm smile, "I was just kidding you hahaha"! OMG what shock therapy, and the mood is turning into a balmy smoothness.
The queen of hearts is not to be messed with. It is no fragrance for fainthearted or minors. Even though the scent gets more soft and feminine, the spicy note throughout functions as a warning sign: here comes a formidable woman.

Lala2013
Lala2013

This was a blind buy that delighted me for a very cheap price, and it smells anything but cheap. Its sexy, rich bodied without being thick. Interestingly the first day I wore it my friend and sister wanted to know what it was, they sprayed it on themselves ,and one commented it was slightly aftershave like , but I dont get that at all with it.But there is a cool fresh tone to it but overall its sweet in a non cloying way, and an evening perfume also. I love the smokiness of it which is a remarkable feat considering its a clean scent overall, probably the bergamot note.Unusual and I get a kick out of wearing it and garnishes compliments from many.Impressive and sexy, will buy this again when it runs out.

freddinos
freddinos

I bought it based on the reviews mentioning resemblance to Organza Indecence which I love but cannot find anywhere. Unfortunately I was disappointed, as in my opinion they do not smell similar. In all honesty, please do not blind buy it thinking it is an Organza Indecence replica in any way, that's the mistake I did... Queen of Hearts is an incence-amber-patchouli composition, with hints of medicinal cinnamon in the top notes (not real life yummy and exotic cinnamon, but the type you find in dental products with cinnamon 'flavor'). As the perfume develops, the patchouli becomes more and more prominent, blended with a minty 'freshness' that at this point makes the fragrance feel mature and unisex. The drydown is purely masculine to my taste, think Chanel Egoiste! I smell like my husband just had a shave and gave me a hug and a kiss, and his smell lingers on me. That's not an altogether bad thing, but not what I was going for. I have to admit that its quality is far from 'celebrity', and the bottle is lovely and feels substantial. Even though I did not find what I was looking for in Queen of Hearts I am glad I have a Queen Latifah creation in my collection, she is such an amazing personality and I love her as an actress!

Edit: I tried layering with various vanilla perfumes (Pink Sugar, Casmir etc) but still smells very different from Organza Indecence:(

amoregal
amoregal

I usually don't go for celebrity fragrances, but after reading all the reviews and listening to people compare it to perfumes I really love (Indecence), I decided to order it for myself.

It arrived today. I am so happy I did a blind buy. I was not disappointed. It's such a wonderful fragrance. As a rule, I do not like overly sweet flowery perfumes, as they make me sneeze. I do love the patchouli, amber, vanilla, sandalwood scents. So from the ingredients, I thought I'd try this; I can smell some floral, a little citrus, some patchouli, amber, and my favorites: cinnamon and plum. I am so thrilled. It's a very distinctive fragrance and I find it to be oh so sexy. I can see how some would think it unisex, and to be honest, if I smelled this on a guy, I'd be all over him.

I am anxious to see how long it lasts, but for the price, I can always spray away without worrying about saving my stash.

Senzadite
Senzadite

Layer with Gaultier by the power of 2...is great. By itself is a nice vanilla/amber combo quite subtle and easy going.Both Queen fragrances are good offerings in price and quality; don´t expect niche quality here but is not cheap either.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Though I know Queen Latifah mostly through her screen work (Chicago – loved her in that!) rather than her career as a hip-hop artist, I got this perfume in the hope some of her sassy, buxom star quality would rub off on me. I wasn’t disappointed.

This is a confident and sexy perfume. It opens with a billowing explosion of what seems to be everything in its bag of tricks. This actually isn’t the best part – it reminds me too much of Avon Imari Seduction and far too many vanilla fruitchoulis of this nature. After about 15 minutes, the better aspect begins – the smoky, woody, refined, cinnamon-y part, which lasts about six hours, ending in a woody-musky drydown. Sillage is very intimate, a good thing when not everyone in your environment is a fan of strong, sensual fragrances. (Incidentally, this fragrance also bears a resemblance to Oriflame Mirage, but Queen of Hearts is considerably less powerful, which means you can better control the amount you put on.)

And the packaging! I love, just love, the strong turquoise hue and true gold of the box. The bottle has enough bling-y vulgarity so you don’t take it too seriously and stress about whether it’s the right fragrance to put on. Just spray it and have fun.

I wore this last night to a long-awaited performance of the ballet Romeo and Juliet, with a beautiful young dancer in the role of Juliet, and the Queen of Denmark watching from the royal box. This fragrance was perfectly in keeping with the elegant music, setting. Two Queens, one heck of a perfume.

byerscashmere
byerscashmere

Bought this the other day and I also own Queen perfume in the cute red bottle...and that one also I LOVE! .......and this one Queen of hearts..... is such a pretty spring & summer scent, you can smell a sweetness to this perfume hint of fruit and soft white flowers with a touch of spice...very pretty perfume....Love it! I also love the bottle.

CheyenneaRae
CheyenneaRae

I LOVE her Queen perfume so I thought I would try this. I bought this as a blind buy and so glad I did, at first when I smell it I smell a spicy floral with a flower then when I spray it on I smell the cinnamon and spiciness with a tiny hint of vanilla... it's elegant and very unique and the bottle is cute!

jessbug
jessbug

I'm stumped. I tried it yesterday and there was absolutely nothing masculine about it. Instead, I smelled a very strong but really nice warm bouquet of white florals. After two hours or so, when I got to the drydown, it was really lovely because it got a little mellower. It still retained that white floral vibe though.

As a fan of both masculine and cinnamon notes, I'm actually a little disappointed. Although the white florals were really pretty, I do hope to get something different next time I spray it on... But if I don't, it's okay too!

UPDATE: Okay, I'm wearing it to bed right now, and it's completely different from the last time I wore it. The white florals are still there, but they are in harmony with the soft, sweet woody base notes. The cinnamon is only detectable when I press my nose against my skin, but it's lovely.

This smells so much more expensive than it is, I'm falling in love!

4.4/5

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

I received this as a sample in a swap. The initial spray is strong and I was unsure of what to think of it. But within seconds, it turns into beautiful warm and spicy. I absolutely LOVE this smell, but really wish it would last longer or be a bit stronger on the drydown. =)

rottannie
rottannie

To me, this very much resembles amarige mariage.

I.I
I.I

I like the smell very much but
1. it doesn't last very long (2 hours, bearly 3)
2. it is VERY subtle. So, because I really like it very much, I have to smell my wrists continuously! :(
I wonder... how can be people that find this perfume strong.
I like its woody edge very much, it's a very dry and natural patchouli note, not at all medicinal, gorgeous, I like that it's not sweet but it has a hind of vanilla.
It's sophisticated and quite dark, it's also suitable for young women.

blondeambitioned
blondeambitioned

Have you ever unwittingly dried yourself with a towel after your significant other dried his freshly-shaven face with it, then found yourself smelling like shaving cream and men's cologne all day? If this brings back fond memories, this is your perfume. (Kate Walsh, take note!) On me, this is a screechy, headache-inducing melange of Old Spice aftershave and Noxema shaving cream. Gives me a wicked headache and a menthol-like tingling in the back of the throat. This perfume was clearly inspired by Organza Indecence, but the execution does not come close. Organza Indecence is a rich, creamy symphony of notes - Queen of Hearts is painful and jarring, like listening to your 3-year-old niece banging on the piano. This is a cold, sharp cinnamon, olibanum and incense bomb that will leave your co-workers wondering whose bed you woke up in this morning. If the floral or fruity notes showed up, it could give this perfume some dimension and keep it from smelling too masculine. Pass.

Prettysweetz
Prettysweetz

Good job on this one!!! It smells expensive! Good quality for a perfume you can get for $15 (a big bottle
)!!

It has masculine notes, so it can be unisex. On a man, it can smell yummy and on a woman, it can smell very womanly and sophisticated.

I find it strong and it lasts a while!!!

The citrus is only present at first, when I first spray it and it is still damp. Then the cinnamon comes screaming loudly with the smokey incense right behind. When it dries down it gets creamier and that's when I like it the most...the cinnamon and incense are present till the end and I love that. I don't get any other fruit nor flower notes.

Unfortunately, for some reason this perfume reminds me of an older man...that smells good of course...but I like it a lot for me:)

I'd wear this on cooler weather and summer nights.

This is a lovely perfume that I only reach for when I want to smell different. Unfortunately, my coworkers don't like it (is ok because their idea of a perfume is Victoria's secret fragrances) and neither does my boyfriend, in fact, he HATES IT :( I would only wear this in a night out with my girls!!!!!

I like it a lot but I don't know if it's special enough to repurchase. I would definitely pick it up again if I bumped into it at the store and it was extremely cheap but I would not go shopping for it.

PS: I have Queen and they are both very different but equally nice!

mhubbard
mhubbard

I thought the original Queen wasn't bad, so I thought I'd try this. I don't care for it, it just smells like "perfume" as my dear Mom would say(poor lady, she never had any nice fragrances). It is neither clean/fresh/professional nor sexy/romantic. Alas, I don't have any place to wear a product that smells like perfume. Coming to a Salvation Army near you.

Pari88
Pari88

Slightly similar to the opening of Organza Indecence. But it falls short of the glorious amber sweet drydown of OI. Nothing will beat it's majesty Indecence, but this is a good try. Try layering with a good vanilla to get the full effect. It is very heavy as well, and quite masculine (cologne like quality to it) on initial spray. Lots of Incense on first spray. The middle phase is lovely fruitiness flowers cinnamon and sweet goodness. It dries down to a nice plum cinnamon amber. I barely get the incense fyi. Lovely. If you don't like it right away, try it in cold weather, or mix the bottle a bit. Sometimes "brown" fumes tend to separate, a light flipping of the bottle should help. A sexy scent that will make your significant other want to come closer.

yettb
yettb

Very similar to my old organza indecence body veil (the one with glitter in it in the white fancy plastic bottle)I loooove it! it is very sexy creamy cinnamon sweetness but not unisex to me it is pure woman and it lasts for a couple hours on me with just one wrist spritz yes it comes out strong but most do - just give it a minute and let your skin warm it and let it dry then sniff it - heavenly!

Vyx
Vyx

Unfortunately I do not agree with all those who love this product. I just received it and..omg. I cant stand it. It almost gives me a headache. I bought this product with hopes it reminded me also of Organza Indecence by Givenchy..and Im saddened to say that for me it most definitely does not. Only good thing about it is it was cheap. Perhaps when I try it again I may change my opinion, however at this moment I just wish I knew someone I could give it to.

b@by
b@by

Wow just wow. Ok, I given away/sold so many perfumes, searching for my fragrance "dream team". Hello delicious! My collection is officially complete. This is going to be my winter signature for sure. I LOVE CINNAMON. The cinnamon here is perfect. Lovely and strong and spicy, as it should be. Combined with the incense, it is so warming and comforting, while at the same time being so sexy and yummy. Definitely smell the patchouli, definitely the vanilla and frankencense. While the red Queen is too seductive, in my opinion, for daytime wear, even though it is my favourite for night time (and day or night I actually rate it better than this), Queen of Hearts is the epitome of daytime oriental perfection. If I could only have bought this, and Queen, and my olfactory time machine Sunflowers, I would have gotten away with having an amazing fragrance wardrobe at a crazy and tiny price. But hey, I have learned, and today I am riding the Queen of Hearts wave and I'm loving it. Now, to wait for winter in Australia <3

This smells like the original Prada perfume was "cut" with a woody quality to diminish its cloying qualities. It's also spicier and drier. Overall, it's very good for the price and the drydown is at least borderline unisex. No, it's not quite niche quality but with orientals the difference probably won't matter to all but the most discerning. And though not cotton candy sweet, this does stay sweet for a long time, in case that is important to you one way or the other. I only did a dab sampling so I'll have to update when I do a regular wearing. At current prices, it's well worth it, that's for sure, though you may already have a scent that is similar.

UPDATE: A normal wearing today reinforces my opinion of the dab sampling. This is quite good but you may have something similar already. If you want an A*Men type of scent without the tar and sharp edges, you can try this one. The major difference between orientals of yesteryear and these kinds is that there is no animalic element and it doesn't feel as rich. This can be good or bad, depending upon what you're seeking.

damewolf13
damewolf13

Clean and Spicy! At first whiff I thought of some European spiced soap that I had awhile back.
This is so different from any other perfume I have in my collection. It is rich and deep and full of incense and spicy goodness! Don't over analyze what makes it so rich and full bodied, and womanly, with just a touch of dark mystery.
Just breath it in, and enjoy!
Sillage is great, as is longevity.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Oohhh wow... this fragrance is beautiful! I bought it for practically nothing on Ebay. I had read reviews that compared it to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights, and while I am still on the fence about whether or not I like that one, I loved the idea of it. Queen of Hearts seemed like a logical buy, and for the price I couldn't say no.

I have to say that I instantly liked Queen of Hearts. While I could sense the white flowers a little bit, the scary sharpness they sometimes bring to a fragrance was tempered by a lucious plum and just a bit of smokey incense. I also really liked the patchouli in this. The cinnamon added some spicy body to the fragrance, but it wasn't TOO spicy. Best of all - this fragrance is ALL female! It is full bodied, confident, beautiful, not unlike Queen Latifah herself!

This perfume really is gorgeous. As I just got it and have only been wearing it a few hours I will most likely have to update later with more details, but let me say that for the price if you are thinking about trying it, DO IT! It is entirely worth it, IMO.

PS - for a great review comparing Queen of Hearts and Fancy Nights, scroll down a bit to sherapop's notes on the fragrances - really good, and helped me decide to give Queen of Hearts a go! Also showed me that it might be the papyrus note that gives me trouble in Jessica Simpson's perfume... :)

UPDATE: This may very well become one of my favorite perfumes!! It lasted for hours on me, and even longer on clothes, and it has such a beautiful, lightly sweet vanilla-amber drydown with just a memory of the smoky spicyness from the beginning. (BIG bonus for me that the amber doesn't overpower everything!) Fantastic. I might even go buy some back up bottles just in case, since they are so inexpensive right now. :)
LOVE LOVE LOVE

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

Wonderful perfume. I am stunned at first sniff. I am reminded immediately of iris and of oud, yes ''oud''. I know there is no oud listed, and is probably not even the smallest part of this perfume. It must be the combination of notes that gives off that balsamic woodsy note that reminds me so much of oud. This smells expensive and delicious, so close to being a gourmand, with the vanilla and cinnamon, but doesn't quite go there for me. It's just perfect. What an excellent value! Longevity is fair to good and sillage is very good.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

While I understand the comparisons to Organza Indecence for this perfume, in my humble opinion, Queen of Hearts is actually closer to Serge Lutens Rousse or perhaps even Douce Amere... well, a cheaper version, that is. I believe this is due to the cinnamon, incense and amber. And because of these notes, it also takes on a sodapop/cola smell (just as Rousse and Douce Amere also do).

I am very surprised I like Queen of Hearts as much as I do. After her first one, I was almost afraid to try this. But I am very glad I did, as it is no where near as boozy as her first one. In fact, my nose doesn't detect any booziness at all, which is a good thing, seeing as I dislike boozy perfumes. I'm not sure how the lasting power is, but I sprayed it around 1pm this afternoon, and it's still going strong here at almost 8pm.

I bought the 100ml giftset w/matching mini and body lotion. I have to be honest, the body lotion is pretty bad, at least mine is. I was hoping it would be a nice addition while wearing the fragrance. But unfortunately, it does nothing for it, so you'd be much better off wearing an unscented lotion with this fragrance. But let me tell you, for the price it was (I paid $19.99 for the giftset), you just can't beat that.

1nov
1nov

I want it ... I ordered a bottle online I hope it's good as Queen ..

ticalica
ticalica

Hmmm... This was an impulse buy... Do I regret it? Mmm maybe yes, maybe not.. It smells mature and it is quiet different from what I am used to.. It smells of chemical plums with alcohol and some sort of smoke.. It lasts well and some people can detect the smell, not everyone. It is interesting, but a one-time-thing for me...

chem1cal4r0mance
chem1cal4r0mance

What I'm about to say is going to sound snobby, and I am completely aware of this. However, I don't really care.
I really did not want to like this, because we all know that celebrity scents are usually less than stellar. But....i LOVE this. Okay, maybe it's too soon to say "love", I guess "really like" is more appropriate this early on in the relationship. Wouldn't want to jinx it right? But really, this is so beautiful. I was on a search for an incense-y perfume that wasn't scary, dirty, or too church like. And this really hit the spot. It's a wonderful balance of incense and slightly sweet. It's not your usual celebrity "Let me appease the masses with sugar water" type of scent. Definitely give this one a shot, it deserves it and you will fall in love...whoops, I meant "really like". :)

perfumeholic88
perfumeholic88

I have Heart which is definetly a great scent.
Now I just got Queen of Heart and I also like it a lot. Smells cinnamon and plum with some notes of incense. It´s a strong, oriental scent, absolutely not for summer or spring. Great for special occasions. Reminds me Christmas!

angeldust44

thanks dkny for offering me a sample i am going to chance it as i can purchase it quite cheaply and this and queen has such good reviews that ....cinnamon is my fave spice and i guess i will be back with a good or bad review after purchasing... fingers crossed guys its a good one....

angeldust44

hi there does anyone have a sample of this perfume and her other once before this i am so eager to try this but petrified to blind buy as have wasted so much money on doing this...

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I just got mine today. It was a blind buy, which is scary for me because I have had a few fails in the last few months. This is amazing! Now with the first spray I was not pleased. But once I let it dry down, I fell in love. Great job, Queen! the only downside is that is does not last long at all.

dkny27
dkny27

Celebrity or not.... cheeky or not... this is a very gorgeous fragrance.... It arrived today and I was floored by the scent... Spicy, incense-y and cinnamon with a tiny hint of musky sweet, but in a sophisticated way, not gourmand or edible.

Let's face it, you can't beat the price and the scent is beautiful for cooler climates. I had sampled Queen and found it too powdery on the drydown... Not so good, but this is very enticing.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I loved Queen, and I loved Jessica Simpson's Fancy Nights, even if others didn't. There was something off to my nose about this one, that just didn't appeal. I think my taste or my skin chemistry, or both, may be changing, because I just went loopy over Pink Sugar Sensual, and am very fond of several Ed Hardy fragrances. Huh, who knew that I liked at least a bit of gourmand in my scents? You live and learn, I guess.

bobbyferrant

This smells extremely opulent & golden to me, & im enjoying this alot more now that its autumn..the warm spicey incense note reminds me of Bell d'opium in a way :)

Upon donning Queen Latifah QUEEN OF HEARTS for the very first time, I was struck by its superficial similarity to Jessica Simpson FANCY NIGHTS. This is because both compositions seem like an attempt to counteract the over-the-top sweetness of their namesake. Both QUEEN and FANCY (and FANCY LOVE) are big-time sugar festivals created in the usual celebrity scent mold for the typical teenager who loves Jessica and Britney and all of the others and thinks that perfume is supposed to be sweet.

QUEEN OF HEARTS, like FANCY NIGHTS, dials the sweetness way down to the point where I feel that there may actually be an idea hidden somewhere in this perfume's design. It turns out that both QUEEN OF HEARTS and FANCY NIGHTS were created by the same nose, Steven de Mercado, who seems to have tweaked the same recipe and satisfied two different clients in one fell swoop. Of course, both of these perfumes are Parlux produced, so they probably contain much of the same materials, and although papyrus is not listed among the notes of QUEEN OF HEARTS, I sense it in the background. It's a metaphor anyway, so the chemicals which create the "papyrus" in FANCY NIGHTS are probably present here as well and just called something else. I find the two perfumes quite similar, so if someone likes one, they should like the other, and if they do not, they will not. Patchouli appreciation is a prerequisite.

One difference I noticed in reapplying both QUEEN OF HEARTS and FANCY NIGHTS today for the purpose of writing these reviews is that QUEEN OF HEARTS smells much worse upon immediate application--a kind of chemical soup scent--but dries down much more pleasantly to my nose than does FANCY NIGHTS. The spiciness of QUEEN OF HEARTS really livens it up by the drydown, pretty much drowning out the papyrus-like quality. Both compositions are efforts to do something new in the celebrity scent category, and for that they are worthy of praise, though I suspect for the same reason that they are market flops.

bobbyferrant

This is another one i should love based on the notes, but something about it deters me from reaching for it; to wear for any occasion thus far. Theres just something about it that seems too much..maybe the cinnamon with boozy fruits..which sound lovely..but in reality are cloying to me (& im a big fan of the heavies). I havent given up completely yet though..

doradocolibri
doradocolibri

This is a incense heavy/spicy sent. Very sexy and Middle Eastern. What you would expect a Belly Dancer to smell like :)

takeasniff
takeasniff

I just got this for 19.00 Auzzie dollars and I love it. I have seen it many times and passed it by but I thought I would give it a try. I like sweet spicey amber perfumes as Coco Chanel is one of my all time favourites not that this is the same at all.

I can obviously smell amber and vanilla but I can definitely smell leather too. It is perfect because for me it is not too strong or too weak and it is a really good one to layer with others that need a boost. I use it with Elizabeth Arden Provocative and Hilary Duff's With Love. It is sweet to me too.

I found for me I have to reapply it a few times as it just will not last but it is for me such an easy going smell that I don't mind. If you like Sarah Jessica Parker's Twilight you might like this or wear the two together.

lovetoshopmum
lovetoshopmum

I think I like this fragrance... Its definitely the type of smell I go for .. more masculine then feminine. I think maybe the amber is a little too strong for me and sometimes I think I get a strong leather smell when I wear it!! I was looking for a scent that reminded me of Elixir des Merveilles by Hermes (very expensive as my funds are low right now!!) .. maybe this is my problem as maybe no other perfume for me will reach the high standards of Elxir des Merveilles. Definitely worth a try as it is a great price but I would say its really for the older lady (I'm a young 42!)as I know my taste has changed since I was 20 when I preferred powdery sweet perfume.

nikkimouse
nikkimouse

I can not believe that IRIS is not listed, this smells like a iris/vanilla desert rich in olibanum which i believe is a sweet resin, that is giving more of an ambery feel, it's slightly smokey, and the patchouli is soft, also I can definently smell yummy cinnamon (soft, not overpowering). This is really a wonderful perfume, as I move thruought the day I get whiffs of this delicious and addictive scent, after a few hours I'm mostly left with amber, but can still smell the vanilla, cinnamon and what is iris to my sniffer (even though not listed). I really don't pick up any fruit. I believe the citrus just helps to balance things out. The bergamont and patchouli adds just the slightest touch of pepper. The jasmine isn't all that detectable to me, just maybe adding to the overall effect

So basically this smells a bit like some kind of iris vanilla, amber, cinnamon dessert with maybe a cherry on top. I'll take two scoops :D

And yes there is definently a resemblance to Citizen Queen, however I dont want to imply that they are very much alike, but yes it constantly reminds me of CQ... minus much of the florals. Sort of maybe a kind of gourmand citizen queen, younger, Easier to wear.

I think this is definently more of a autumn/ winter scent. Has a definently cozy yummy factor.

Sillage moderate, longevity very good... that's a full eight hours or more

As much as I do like this and as delicious as it smells, I do not believe this is made of the highest ingreediants. If this were a Guerlain made with the same notes it would smell of higher quality. But for this price, it's absolutely fabulous. Dont get me wrong the quality is there, just not a comparison to say a guerlain or a Chanel.

for the price ? 9/10

After reading over other comments. I have to agree that this does smells somewhat ''formal'', in the way that Citizen Queen does, just not AS formal. And yes that Iris feeling I get may be partially from the plum, but I still say there has got to be iris. I am an Iris addict, and this sniffer detects lovely Iris :)

I read that one thinks this is an amber scent, another that this is insence. I take this as a vanilla perfume, spiced up with cinnamon, with iris and jasmine petals dipped and dripping in amber/oblanium .. with a pinch of pepper.... the jasmine and other notes, really make this a very classy perfume. The nose that created this beauty deserves a standing ovation! Best celebrity scent that I've sniffed in a long time.

Come to think of it, this smells like a mix of Juliette has a gun's Citizen Queen and Calamity J, just more vanilla, less florals, and with cinnamon !!!!

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I don't smell anything except amber... pretty intense too. No other notes come through. At. All.

Think I'll layer this with other scents. I prefer the original just cuz I like sweeter scents, but this is a fine scent, just not on its own.

If you like amber, you'll love this.

Later: Okay, tried this as a standalone scent and also layered it. Stand alone, the amber is a bit much for me.. but as I already stated, if you like amber, you'll swoon over this stuff. As for layering it... Yeah! NICE... I like to add it to scents that are not ambery and wow... by the end of the day, guess who still stands out? Yup... The Queen. Nice longevity.

I thought about it and decided that when it runs out, I'll probably get another. Just for the layering aspect.

Later, Later: I sprayed on Dior Addict today and its dry down amber that lingers is a dead ringer for Queen of Hearts. Dior Addict has more "oriental sharpness" upon initial spray, and Q of H stays pretty linearly "amber" from top down... but that amber note in one is spot on with the other... twins I tell ya!

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is so much about the incense and cinnamon whit a touch off plum , realy strong , a tad off sweetnes is making this ... well it does not suit my skin. lets just say it like that .
This is for incense lovers IMO. It is infact very classy in away . i can see in my minds eye a strong sensuel woman wearing this to the theater or some other formal ocations . A warm and sensuel treat for thouse who like this kinds off perfumes . ( to much orientals for me ).
a very grown up perfume to seduse and love .
I wish it could be a little bit more like the bosy original queen :) This the original i love and cherish so much ..
i am glad i got the chance to try this before getting a full bottle :)

sharyssa
sharyssa

i like this it lasts so long it has a warm spicy fruit smell but i think in a way it reminds me of some of the older 80's fragrances it's not for teens it is not for every day it's more like a going out type of scent. i wouldn't wear it with jeans it's just too classy in my opinion it has old lady potential.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

This is yet another happy discovery since my bizarre "fragrance transformation": I was relatively particular about only liking certain types of scents and most definitely being repulsed by others, and then.....voila! Suddenly the circle of scents I appreciate is three times its original size and includes things I previously would've used to scare raccoons out of my yard. I can't explain it, but I couldn't be happier, because that means more perfumes to love! I had tried Queen of Hearts before this, and scrunched my nose and said "yuck! way too strong, one of those 'can smell her a mile away' scents". Now, I absolutely love it! I reach for it all the time. It IS strong, but now thats one of the qualities I enjoy about it. Its sexy! I get a rich, golden plum and cinnamon smell, mostly. A touch of something sour, and something that reminds me of DKNY Delicious Night's resiny-myrrh-thick-silky-vamp-juice aroma (I just created a new adjective, haha!) And to beat it all, I got my bottle of Queen of Hearts for $10! WIN!

tfaye706
tfaye706

Huummm????well at first spray I couldnt get over my dislike I was hoping something similar from her original Queen Latifah perfume very sweet and gourmand but this one was so different very spicy at start cinnamon is definitely in the room. I gave this awhile to transform then comes the fruity plum and Bammm!!! it drydowns to a powdery musk laying on my skin not moving anywhere????/huummm wheres the floral notes I was hoping to meet nope nothing so I sprayed again and waited a bit longer and just a lasting musk scent lingered for me.......not sure if I like this one yet maybe I gotta wear it a couple of days but for now not really a fan!!!! way to much cinnamon in it for my taste!!

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I'm not sure now but I first thought ''what an original perfume'', but perhaps it does smell like ' Elixir des Merveilles'..... and I'm totally fine wish that! lol

It's a gorgeous yummy, but classy fragrance, complex but not overtly, and has staying power.

I think this is a great find, and a fantastic value and I'm not even going to get into the fact that it's a celeb fragrance, because this is the queen we're referring to here and she's much more (i believe ) than just a celeb ...what a perfect perfume to exemplify the Charater of Queen Latifah, I new she wouldn't allow some garbage perfume to yeild her name :)

Gorgeous.. just look at the notes.. 'BINGO' ding ding ding.. we have a winner! lol
Just like the first it's fabulous, for me this one is a bit heavier than the first but with a more of an easy feel. I've stocked up, I forsee this one and possibly her first becoming harder and more expensive to purchas, soooo (regarding both frags) I should be good for atleast a few years, lol

And I'm not sure, but I kind of think I detect a little iris? anyone else?

At first spray (for me) It reminds me of Narciso Rodriguez (for her), but then quickly morphs into something that reminds me a bit of Juliette has a gun's 'Calamity Jane'....and the price for Queens in comarison? lolol ...Queen's is an amazing value!!

vertigo
vertigo

Believe or not, Queen of Hearts reminds me of Elixir des Merveilles.

It has the same dense, rich, fruity-amber-incense quality to it.
The sweet cirtus, plum, a touch of cinnamon, warm amber and dusty incense, together with a shade of white flowers is what I get from Queen of Hearts.

Very nice composition as for a celebrity, but causes me headache with its intensity - same with Elixir des Merveilles.
I won't call the scent original though. Too many associations with the masterpiece from the house of Hermes.
Was it intentional or not, Queen of Hearts is a good quality fargarnce.

Decent sillage and staying power of over 5 hours.
Much more interesting than her first fragarnce, I think.

c3c
c3c

Hmmmm. So far I'm not fond of this one. I'm determined to give it a couple more trys to be sure though because parts of it have potential. To me this is a far cry from the original Queen. The cherry like smell (though cherries are not in the notes) in the original are the main theme there, in this any berries are a side note. I do think it still has a cognac/boozy quality to it (once again not in the notes).

Queen of Hearts is much heavier than I was expecting from the reviews. It immediately made me think of Bvlgari Jasmin Noir, but more complex. That isn't a bad thing, I like Jasmin Noir. I can smell the subtle cinnamon and plum in the opening notes, I can smell the white flowers and red berries in the middle. All of this is perfectly nice, where I'm having a problem with it is a strange note that lingers in the background and becomes stronger as it moves along. It reminds me of rubber or tires...not really sure yet but it's weird and I can smell it on paper as well as on my skin.

Once I got over the surprise of finding a heavy scent along the lines of Bvlgari rather than a light one, I could look at Queen of Hearts differently, but I'm still not sure I'll come around to it. Boozy, heavy, winter/fall, a little bit of spice to it. The only thing stopping me from liking it is the weird rubber note. Does anyone else smell this?

Scentaholic
Scentaholic

Just got this one in the mail today and I have to agree with jonr951 this is just as LOVELY as her first fragrance "Queen". They are very similar in notes but the cinnamon, plum, white flowers and red berries change up the scent quite a bit! It's still sweet but it's more spicy and floral than the first one. I love it! I think it's perfect for any season and long lasting too!

EDIT: I wore this the other night and realized something...It is definitely more of a WINTER/FALL scent and after a few hours of wearing it I am left with an impression of Donna Karan Black Cashmere on my wrists! I STILL love it though and thought that bit of info would be good for anyone interested in this one :)

roo7i
roo7i

I really wanted to like this one but I just can't. The top is way too masculine and heavy for me. The middle and base are really nice though and can still be smelled after trying to wash it off. I won't be buying it though because I hate the opening mire than I like the rest of the fragrance.

mandashell
mandashell

Hmm, this a very lovely fragrance with plum spice and everything nice. LOL! In the opening I get a light blast of cinnamon that is just right and deliciously plummy. From the mid notes to the dry down there is something warm, creamy and opulent that reminds me of a silkened honey with jasmine petals crushed into it. Even though honey isn't listed, that honey like phase and that is what I like most about Queen of Hearts. It doesn't smell typical of a "celeb" scent, it isn't too heavy and it lasts very long. Trust me! You do not need to drench yourself in this! LOL! I also prefer this one to her first because it is more wearable and not as sweet, boozy or heavy. This would work well in every season except for maybe the summer. But if you walked thru a light mist you could pull it off.

PS:
The cinnamon in Queen of Hearts is nowhere near the level of cinnamon present in L de Lolita Lempicka. I owned L and trust me there is no comparison. o.O

Vamy69
Vamy69

I tried this today at Macy's and I was blown away at how awesome it was! I love this scent. It smelled like liquid gold to me...very warm and vibrant. I would love to get a bottle of this yumminess!

APassionateJourney

When I first signed up for this website I could've sworn this was a fragrance review website. Now, all I see is people dissing one another over what fragrance they like, sexuality, and other dumb stuff. The post below me is no exception but I did expect better for someone who calls themselves a Christian. If everyone here was in a race to smell the celebrity scents, why would that be any of your concern? It isn't taking any money out of your pocket. Speaking of your pocket, if my memory serves me correctly I remember you breaking down and paying full price For Queen Latifah's first fragrance, which is now discounted everywhere else. Why couldn't YOU wait? Get off your "Christian" high horse

APassionateJourney

Bought this fragrance about 3 weeks ago when Macy's first got it. It's a lot different from the first Queen. It's a lot lighter and a lot more sophisticated. I would say it's a classier scent. At first whiff I was REALLY underwhelmed but I took it home and sprayed it on my skin and it transformed. It starts with a burst of cinnamon and dries down to a spicy, plummy scent. I love it!

danimcneil
danimcneil

I tested this today at dillards. While I love the bottle, the new scent is just ok. To my nose, queen of hearts smells like the original queen without any of the "goods". The cognac, sweetness, and warmth are all gone. all that's left is the flat florals and strong patchouli. It's not bad, but her original is delicious:)

guest_sweetone
guest_sweetone

this is ok. got lots of samples and glad i did not buy because...it is a just "THERE" fragrance on me and turns very powdery and dry musky on me....bought BEYONCE EXILIR PURE PARFUME INSTEAD AND THAT IS JUST SO PRETTY AND SEXY AND WAYY BETTER THAN THIS AND BEYONCE'S FIRST SCENT.!! BEYONCE EXILIR IS THE BOMB!!

jonr951
jonr951

I am so glad I got a bottle of Hearts 2day! It's just as great and well done as the original. I think it is no where near as heavy as the original. It's just perfect! I was expecting just tons of cinnamon like L Lolita but the cinnamon in Hearts is not overpowering to any of the other notes at all. It mixes in perfectly w/ the rest of the notes! Just pure sophisticated sweetness in a bottle! It's more fruity then the original but is still nothing like your everyday teenybopper scents from Paris Hilton or Britney. It's just well done and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. It's perfect and Queen once again did a great job w/ her fragrances! I can't wait for what's next to come from the Queen! Luv u gorgeous!!! Oh and does anyone else get coconut? Cuz I do. : )

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this at Macy's last nite... I would say thats this one is more floral than the first one but just as complex. At first sniff I could detect a green element but it was soft and pleasant, not at all sharp or overbearing... One note that i did find offensive was the cinnamon, as its a little heavy for my liking at first but after a few minutes it blends in w/ the rest of the notes beautifully. Not bad but not groundbreaking either, I would say its a rather safe fall fragrance...

Queen of Hearts by Queen Latifah 3.88 out of 5 based on 257 ratings and 83 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.25oz
Queen Of Hearts Perfume by Queen Latifah - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
FragranceShop.com
Queen Of Hearts by Queen Latifah for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Queen Of Hearts by Queen Latifah for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Queen of Hearts by Queen Latifah. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Queen of Hearts by Queen Latifah represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.