Designers » R S » Woody Chypre « Groups

Chaps Musk Ralph Lauren for men

Chaps Musk Ralph Lauren for men
dislike

Chaps Musk emerged on the market in 1985. It opens with notes of citruses, lavender and anise seed. In Spicy notes along with honey and geranium form the heart. The base is made of patchouli, sandalwood, musk and amber.

It is available as eau de cologne.

Citruses Anise Lavender

Geranium Spices white honey

Musk Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Chaps Musk Fragrance Reviews

mrmattcat78
mrmattcat78

just picked up a vintage bottle , really great stuff , worth hunting down if you can get it , they should have kept it in production

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

I cannot believe that no one else has reviewed this. This was one of my signature scents back in the late 80s and early 90s. It had a great spicey, amberness to it that I thought was excellent considering my lack of funds for anything expensive. Nowadays, I can spend a great deal more but I would happily go back to this as an everyday, on-the-farm scent if I had to. Yes, I live on a farm but everyone appreciates a nice scent when you are surrounded by animals.

Chaps Musk by Ralph Lauren 4.18 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Chaps Musk fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Chaps Musk, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chaps Musk by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chaps Musk by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Halston Halston Z14 Versace Versace L'Homme Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Karl Lagerfeld Lagerfeld Classic Boucheron Boucheron Ralph Lauren Safari for Men Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Ralph Lauren Polo Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Elizabeth Taylor Passion for Men Oscar de la Renta Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Boucheron Jaipur Homme Givenchy Xeryus Halston Halston 1-12 Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men Paloma Picasso Minotaure