Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Chaps Woman Ralph Lauren for women

Chaps Woman Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

tropical

Chaps Woman was launched in 2007 as a spontaneous and refreshing fragrance of fruity and floral aromas. It opens with juicy notes of red berries, star fruit and banana. Floral notes of frangipani, jasmine and tuberose are in the heart, placed on the woody base of cedar and driftwood. Available as EDT.

Banana Red Berries Carambola (Star Fruit)

Jasmine Tuberose Frangipani

Virginia Cedar Woodsy Notes

Chaps Woman Fragrance Reviews

lizzyshreds
lizzyshreds

The notes in this perfume, in my opinion just don't mix well together at all. I really thought I would love this perfume. I really dislike this perfume. The white floral comes off too strong, and that doesn't mix well with banana. I also smell the starfruit. This would of been a great fragrence if it wasn't for the white floral. I will say this perfume is for older women.

To Aspedina :
**************

Thanks for your review.

Aspendina
Aspendina

i am not getting any banana note and that is what I really wanted, it didn't smell like anything outstanding to me I was really disappointed.

ANGELICA07

Can somebody please tell me if the tuberose is noticeable in this fragrance ?

I can't stand that note but all the other ones appeal me : that is the reason why I am asking how does it behave in "Chaps".

Thank you.

nce6228
nce6228

Where can i get this? I have collect most of the Ralph's fragrances, but din see this launch in Malaysia..

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

Nice Frag overall but nothing impressive though.
Banana is very predominant then flowers step in.
Very casual and easy to wear but on me it turns out sort of synthetic smelling, like banana bubblegum it resembles to heiress by P.Hilton wich I don´t like.
staying pow and sillage are less than regular.

Chaps Woman by Ralph Lauren 3.08 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Chaps Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Chaps Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Chaps Woman by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Chaps Woman by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lalique Amethyst Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Giorgio Armani Sensi Calvin Klein CK One Shock For Her Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Jessica Simpson Fancy Burberry Burberry Women Guerlain My Insolence Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Paris Hilton Dazzle Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Van Cleef & Arpels Birmane Giorgio Armani Sensi White Notes Rochas Absolu Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Hermes Kelly Caleche L`Eau de Parfum