Designers » R S » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Glamourous Daylight Ralph Lauren for women

Glamourous Daylight Ralph Lauren for women

Glamourous Daylight Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Glamourous Daylight Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Glamorous Daylight is fresher and more gentle than its classic version. Although their compositions are similar, Glamorous Daylight has dewy, aquatic notes in the base and a delicate musk accord. The perfume was created in 2003.

Casablanca Lily Musk White Flowers Woody Notes Frangipani Vetiver Clementine Cashmirwood

Glamourous Daylight Fragrance Reviews

The original is pretty and unique. I want the same scent, but toned down a notch or two-with a fresh-floral clean vibe. I could just imagine the beautIiful fragrance inside this bottle! I wanna smell this BADLY!!!

Red Rose
Red Rose

please if anybody find similar scent to this one inform me ok? thanks for your help :)

Ralph Lauren GLAMOUROUS DAYLIGHT remains true to its inspiration, GLAMOUROUS, in offering up sumptuous white florals in an equally white creamy base. This flanker contains more musk and less tuberose than the original.

To my nose, GLAMOUROUS DAYLIGHT has slightly more measurable sillage and better longevity than its predecessor, apparently because the extra musk anchors the florals better. However, I somewhat prefer the more floral, less musky GLAMOUROUS. Still, this is a high-quality fragrance with a clean musky drydown that I commend and can recommend.

Another coherent flanker by Ralph. Bravo!

I am in love with the classic Glamourous, which I find absolutely gorgeous – very rich and yet elegant and sophisticated scent. So, I was a little skeptical about any modifications of my favorite perfume.

Anyway, I decided to give the Glamourous Daylight a try. And what a lovely surprise! While it still has the very feminine spirit of the classic version, the Daylight is more fresh and delicate. The scent is a nice combination of white flowers with some hints of tropical fruits. I can get some aquatic notes, too. And the staying power is quite decent.

While I still prefer the classic Glamourous (unfortunately discontinued), I probably will go for Daylight in hot summer days.

Glamourous Daylight by Ralph Lauren 4.20 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Glamourous Daylight fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Glamourous Daylight, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Glamourous Daylight by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Glamourous Daylight by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Ralph Lauren Glamourous Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Chloe Chloe Narcisse Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Ralph Lauren Romance Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Amour Hermes 24 Faubourg John Galliano John Galliano Lancome Miracle Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Guerlain L'Instant Magic Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Hermes Eau des Merveilles Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Joop! Joop! Femme Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Versace Bright Crystal