Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Lauren Style Ralph Lauren for women

Lauren Style Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

tuberose
Lauren Style Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Lauren Style Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Lauren Style by Ralph Lauren is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Lauren Style was launched in 2004. Lauren Style was created by Harry Fremont and Richard Herpin. Top notes are lime, orange blossom, violet leaf and tangerine; middle notes are magnolia, gardenia, indian tuberose and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Lime Orange Blossom Violet Leaf Tangerine

Magnolia Gardenia Indian Tuberose Jasmine

Patchouli Musk Vanilla

Wanted
Nirvana White

Lauren Style Fragrance Reviews

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

Scorching weather right now so was looking for another summer gem for my collection that was refreshing & clean, maybe slightly green also. I have a sweet tooth & 90% of the time i will head for sweet, powdery scents so i was determined Style was going to work for me. Style is soft but the lime & tangerine note is k.o & does take a while to mellow but still appreciable to wear. Indeed very modern & may add also natural which isn't too sweet either. Rather a simple & innocent scent & with all Ralph Lauren's perfume is the feel good factor & never short of compliments.

nossy
nossy

I just knew from here that it's been discontinue. So sad :( This is a beautiful gem. Usually i can't get along with jasmine but this one... I don't feel nauseous at all. Very soft yet elegant smell. I wear this even when i was swimming and when it mix with the water pool it's smells fantastic,can't stop sniffing my wrist.

ToniTheGirl
ToniTheGirl

This perfume is absolutely delicious. I was sad to hear that it is retired but I snagged a big bottle on ebay. I love it. One of the best perfumes out there, hands down. Again so sad that it isn't being manufactured any more. Maybe I should buy a couple more bottles if I can find them and stock them away! Gorgeous scent. The best.

Thirdly
Thirdly

I tried this one out in curiosity due to the reviews here. I'm glad I did! It is a gentle, lovely scent. I received a lot of compliments on it from the start. Very good for daily wear, ESPECIALLY in the spring...something about the scent just screams spring, though it can still be used during other seasons just as well, in my opinion. Wore it all day long and it inspired no headaches (but the scent really died down around the six hour mark)!

The only downside is its sillage. I just wish it were a bit more moderate, as it was downright soft to me. But, if others were able to detect it well enough to compliment me on it, then it's done its job well! I really like this one so far.

SlimjadeyMeme
SlimjadeyMeme

This is my signature fragrance. I first discovered it in a Ralph Lauren mini collection i received as a gift almost 10 years ago. I liked this one so much I bought the big bottle of it. This was before I was really into fragrances and at a time when I only owned one perfume at a time, and this was it for me for years.
I'm really sorry it's been discontinued. There are some nicer fragrances out now but this one has so many nice memories associated with it that it'll always have a special place in my heart and I'll never let it go

Nina2akrs
Nina2akrs

I have been looking for this cologne for quite some time. I first purchased it at Macy's and used it all the time. This is my most favorite go to colonge! When I was running out I went back to purchase some more and to my horror Macy's no longer carried it. I google Ralph Lauren colonge and to my surprise this site popped up! So glad I found it and purchased it right away. Going to make my Christmas a very merry one!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

This is a really lovely perfume. I am glad to have it in my collection. I am normally not one to enjoy tuberose however in this fragrance it's very enjoyable. It is prominent but not in a bad way. I also can smell the other notes listed (the citrus, the white flower and musk). The first initial spray is somewhat harsh but that settles in less then a minute then when you step outside and a small breeze comes your way, you pick up the most lovely soft scent. Beautiful perfume it's crazy to me how the good ones get discontinued.

MoiBois
MoiBois

I want to slap myself. Once there's chance to buy a big bottle of this beauty for very little money, and I stupidly passed it up. (thought I'd grow tired of it when I finish my current bottle. Big mistake.) Now it's no where to be found. This is the perfect white floral for me, clean, fresh, non-offensive. Longevity is pretty good too. I have three sprays on early in the morning and can still get wafts of it in the afternoon, still tender like a maiden's touch.

SuadKhamis
SuadKhamis

Luckily, I was in the perfume shop yesterday and found they have a last and small bottle of this! I bought it immediately! This is the only perfume that I love wearing in home! It's just perfect! I feel fresh, floral, romantic and I haven't yet found a perfume that makes me feel that way! Even when I go to the spa or wear it in the morning it still smells soft and nice to the nose! I get lots of compliment from it! I just wish that RL would stop discontinuing the best of their perfumes and making disgusting perfumes thinking that people would continue using them!

Thurea
Thurea

I had the tiniest of bottles of this lovely, little scent, and I'm now really sad that it's gone.

See, I wasn't sure whether I'd feel that way. There are so many florals that are absolutely lovely (like this) out there. Many are better, some are definitely not, but was it that special? Would I miss reaching for it when my miniature size, pretty, pink bottle was all empty?

I can't fully understand why it was pink anyway. It was crisp and bright, white and light, yet heavy and serious. Someone working in an office could wear it, yet also a 16-year old. Or a stay at home mom, etc. Literally anyone. It was so full of contradictions to me as well. It was subtle, yet demanded attention (Oh my god, what are you wearing? It smells heavenly!). It was crisp, yet soft, colorful, but neutral, sour, but also had a hint of sweetness to it. I couldn't even figure out whether I found it to be just another boring, white floral, or if it had that extra kick in it to separate it from its many rivals.

The answer of course is, yes, I reach for it sometimes, reminding myself that "oh right, I threw that empty bottle out months ago." I miss that bright, white floral that was so crisp it almost made my nose itch, but sweet enough to make me sniff myself greedily whenever I had a moment alone. I love this perfume, and I want it back.

aprilmsc
aprilmsc

This has always been my favorite perfume and i have yet to find a replacement. Modern Muse by Este Lauder may be my new favorite. I usually don't like Este Lauder perfumes, but this one is VERY close to Ralph Lauren Style. It is similar to Ralph Lauren Glamourous too. I love White Floral, Tuberrose, and Citrus notes in a perfume.

jhour
jhour

definitely a classy scent. it's unassuming, subtle fragrance. perfect for office wear.

RL Lauren Style EdP-Lovely white flowers with a hint of Musk and soft Patchouli. Very fresh, very female'ish, very safe & elegant. Great every-day-scent. I love it. Longlasting on my skin. The white flowers reminds me of Elie Saab Edp and Marc Jacobs woman.

RL Lauren Style EdP. Härliga vita blommor med en dos musk och en aning mjuk pathouli. Superfräsch, superkvinnlig, supersäker & elegant. Perfekt varje-dag-doft. Jag älskar den. Buketten av vita blommor påminner även om Elie Saab EdP och Marc Jacobs woman.

LeylaP
LeylaP

I love this perfume. Any ideas where I can find a knock off or similar scent?

miki1968
miki1968

i bought it blindly and i love it...very classy feminine and elegant

gigiletta
gigiletta

i just bought it blind buy last week,reminds me jeanne lanvin and kenzo magnolia,but i should know it doesnt work on me like the others,very light and soft,if anyone want to swap please pm to me:)

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I love this perfume! One of my all time favs! The last bottle I had was in 2005. I really want another bottle! :)

nnnaigan
nnnaigan

my first perfume.. Got a lot of compliments.. Love love Style by RL

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

soo sad they discontinued this, got so many compliments! beautiful fragrance

artsyrn
artsyrn

This does feel stylish and subtly sexy. It's a transparent, mildly sweet, fruity, light floral beauty. My favorite for awhile, but sadly discontinued. I did find it on a knock off perfume/body oil site and voila! It smells exactly like it AND it lasts longer than the original.

VanilllaPrincess
VanilllaPrincess

This fragrance lives up to it's name! Unfortunately it causes me migraines, so I need to wear it sparingly.

Market ca
Market ca

This was my favourite scent for years, so sad it's been discontinued.

AnyaV

A very sweet and fresh floral smell. The jasmine note is very strong and reminds me of a jasmine garland.

AnyaV

It's lovely and feminine. A nice perfume but not a favorite.

Chaie
Chaie

I love this parfume - but it reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely, this one just smells sweeter and there are a few more notes in it.

honeysuckle77
honeysuckle77

It's nothing to write home about but it is a pretty white floral. Slightly peppery on me. I don't wear it often but I get compliments when I do. It's just not very complex and I get bored by it easily.

ETA: Wore it again today and got compliments from my 5 year old. If he loves it, then I'll love it too. :)

cat_lentayka
cat_lentayka

very feminane n smooth smell as well long lasting

LIN
LIN

the scent is very feminine and calm. i don't get the oriental part in the perfume, but only the floral, wich is good in my taste. great Composition!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I'm not a fan of Ralph Lauren's fragrances but I must say this one is quite nice. It's a clean smelling perfume good for everyday wear. It's a fragrance you don't have to think too much about it as it is suitable for any occasion. It smells clean of citrus and flowers very refreshing. The pink color made me think this would be sweet but is not too sweet. It's a bit strong at the beginning but then it gets soft. The staying power is good. I can see myself adding this to my collection.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

A very fresh, crisp floral that is not overpowering or 'old'. I got mine on sale as part of a set and it was a good bargain. I don't really get the 'oriental' tho.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a very crisp floral scent! Its beautiful! Its worth every nickel spent. Lots of green scent in this one.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I think this one has no oriental side, that's areally pleasant feminine floral scent...
First, there are remarkable rose and lily notes and at drydown very fresh floral mixture...
Isn't sexy, isn't seducing but pleasant.I highly recommend this for 4 season use...

kylexora
kylexora

its quite a strong smell. but during the dry-down, it smells nice... i like after dry-down smell. it sweet and quite matured. if you're more than 35, this could be your signature. but make sure you have a great career too... it for a career women who have family.. definitely not for me, at least for now.

talat
talat

I have lotion in this fragrance, its heaven. I am looking forward to have a perfume. I really love this modern and intimate scent.

joliefille
joliefille

I usually like RL's perfumes but this one's quite disappointing. smells like clothes detergent to me. on a close sniff, smells flowery. doesn't last long either.

krishka
krishka

I wonder why it is in the oriental floral group, can't feel any oriental notes...for me it is a nice light flower scent, intimate and lithe...good for spring or summer

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells extremely floral with a hint of something sour.I like it but it has zero lasting power!

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I love it. It is very floral on me. The mixture of the lime and citrus helps to carry the fragrance over to the dominant scent of gardenia/magnolia blend. The patchoulli and vanilla do not make their appearance until many hours of wear. I love this. It reminds very much of pleasures without the pepper and it is a perfect Easter Sunday, Welcome Spring fragrance. A little punchy but not too punchy because of the abscence of pepper.I would wear this for a lunch outing. Not quite a formal fragrance, but not quite too casual. Great for a business lunch, or casual lunch date.

Amanda79
Amanda79

Musky tuberose blended with the other notes it just works. Nice versatile scent.

Taliera
Taliera

I would love to say I love Style. But I don't. I love the bottle. The juice is one of those ordinary, "stinky" florals, that doesn't really stand out, and doesn't really have much to reccommend itself for. The bottle, however, is the epitome of "style", being a perfect square in the colour pink, topped by a stylish black square knob. I would love to own it, if only the perfume was nicer...

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

I don't know if the one I smelled was old but this perfume stinks! It smells like rotten sour flowers or something and the bottle is all big clunky and cheap looking! As much as these Ralph Lauren perfumes cost he could at least put more thought into the design of these cheap looking bottles! Not really a fan of Ralph perfumes I tried ralph hot,rocks,cool,lauren,polo sport,and style and I am not really impressed with any of them! I see why people like celebrity fragrances I think some of these designer fragrances are being "shown up" by the new interseting gourmand interseting pretty bottle make it worth your $ celebrity scents!

aysegulucuk
aysegulucuk

it is gifted me by one of my korean business contact who was around age of 40..:)..but as signed of name , it is a style more than a fragrance..it is style of business woman..it gives self-confidence with a dominant fragrance

anji
anji

this was my first perfume I bought. It has interesting smell (quite strong, actually). Mostly flowery. Not suitable for summer and humid places.. And also not suitable for daily/office uses. I really like how it smells for the first few hours, but not afterwards. All that was left was weird scents on the ends.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Lauren Style fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Lauren Style, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lauren Style by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lauren Style by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.