Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Love Ralph Lauren for women

Love Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

Love Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Love Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Love Eau de Perfume, new perfume by the house of Ralph Lauren, was presented in autumn 2008. This extravagant, luxury perfume arrives as 15 ml EDP, with 24 carat gold details, as well as with hand-painted top with precious amethyst as the crown of this edition.

The precious perfume will be available on the market for 2200 USD, as a unique edition which includes aromas of Chinese magnolia and mimosa in the top with central ingredient, Bulgarian rose framed with ylang-ylang and May rose. The base notes introduce amber, iris root, patchouli, vetiver, musk and vanilla.

Besides this very expensive edition, there is also a heart-shaped bottle, Love Crystal Perfume, in amount of 15 ml, without amethyst on the bottle, and it can be purchased for 600 dollars on Neiman Marcus' website.

Magnolia Mimose Berry Fruits

Rose Ylang-Ylang

Amber Orris Root Patchouli Vetiver Vanilla Musk Sandalwood

Kors

Love Fragrance Reviews

aym
aym

I bought a small tester of this and it does smell good but gave me a terrific 3 day migraine. Not for me.

Milladane
Milladane

"Love" turned out to be very aptly named. It does smell like being newly in love...when everything around you seems brighter and more beautiful and when you are unable to subdue that optimism or wipe that giddy smile off your face.

It is a full, strong, sweet, tart, and juicy creamy floral, mostly magnolia, with a nice rich base. There is a quality about it (the mimose?) that ALMOST borders being cloying, but is still on the good side of the border. I found it refreshingly different than most of the generic offerings in the last 10 years and is the only other Ralph Lauren other than Safari that I hold in high regards. While the sillage and longevity does not compare to Safari, it is more wearable and does better than most of the watered down so called EDP these days. It might be a little too much or too sweet for some people's taste though. Suits mine just fine, as I like the extra punch. Speaking of punch....this perfume reminds me a little of punch...one that's more of a dark orange color...with floating magnolia petals in the bowl!

The best blind buy ever, and I've done more than my fair share. I was never into magnolia scents, though I very much appreciate the tree and the scent of the real flower, and bought it only because I wanted the limited edition EDP gold heart bottle. Boy did I luck out!

I did try to purchase more of the gold bottle, as I don't really like the clear bottle, but they were sold out. So I talked myself into thinking that this might be a fragrance that I love at the moment, but will not care for in 10, 20 years, so need not stock up. The 1.7oz size will not last long if I keep reaching for it, but will be enough if it only gets a once a month rotation. So we shall see....

artsyrn
artsyrn

Love is a sweet, powdery, slightly tart, and creamy delicacy. It whispers " I am head over heels in love with you baby" in a throaty, sexy voice that is at once tender and also full of passion. This does not scream at you from a tall building, out the window, kind of roar...but makes it's intentions known quietly , but with no less excitement!

melia
melia

Ralph Lauren Love... I have to say I expected something else. I expected sweet, cozy, boozy love on the couch. Now I get flirty fresh love-at-first-sight love, on a first day of college. I thought it would be mainly vanilla and amber, but to me the listed flowers come out primarly, while the basenotes truly act as basenotes and remain mostly on the background. From the initial spray the mimosa blasts out and has this almost anice-y quality to it, but it's soon dominated by a clear and watery magnolia. The combination of everything reminds me of a douchegel in perfume-form. It's very likable, non-offensive and wearable all year around. I would say it's sexy in it's own cuteness.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This scent is very sweet on me. I don't get any of the dry qualities that the note pyramid might suggest. The amber in the base is very prominent, but it's not spicy or earthy...more sticky-fruity. I think the ylang and patchouli are doing their part to sweeten the composition as well. There is nectar-like quality to this scent!

cisco
cisco

It is a lovely creamy scent and very romantic. I think the creamy quality comes from the Magnolia...what a lovely scent. It has fair sillage and good longevity. This is one that may be worn in any season. It is perfume PC and will not offend the perfume police because it is very mellow. All in all, this is the most romantic of my RL collection of Notorious, Pure Turquois, Safari, Lauren, and Romance Always Yours. Safari, of course, wins hands down for sillage and longevity.

danimcneil
danimcneil

I was in LA recently and went to the Ralph Lauren store on Rodeo drive. I was finally able to smell this beauty. I sprayed it on my wrist (it was in a golden heart bottle though..maybe a different concentration??) Wow! 2 words: rich and deep. At the same time, LOVE seems juicy and fresh. To me, this seems like a fall/winter scent. Love is one you will have to smell for yourself to understand cuz I cant even describe it!

narcozia
narcozia

This isn't exactly the smell of love for me! It's not that I don't like this fragrance, it's indeed a very complex and well-made one. It's just really really sad, in my opinion. This is why I almost never decide to spray this one on, but I guess I'll wear it more in the fall when it's cold and grey outside. I've also worn it a lot when I was going through a very devastating heartbreak. So I think it shouldn't be called 'Love', but 'Lovesick' or something like that...

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

mrolfhus,you are lucky to have such a nice husband..exclusive perfumes are the best gift a girl can get!

mrolfhus
mrolfhus

Oh my God! My husband gave me the EDP of this ($90) today, and it is gorgeous. The top notes are nice, but as it develops it becomes richly complex. I would never have bought a 90 dollar EDP for myself . . . but I'm lucky to have a husband who would!!

jonr951
jonr951

I bought Ralph Love in the 1.7 oz on ebay for $40 and I must say I am so so happy I did. I never smelt it but from the notes I knew I was going to love it! When I recieved it today and sprayed it on my wrist it was love at first whiff!! It's so incredible!! It's a sweet, citrusy, floral, creamy scent that I just absolutely adore!!! It's incredible and it's totally worth the full asking price!! Everyone needs to give it a try!! I know it is sure to be a new classic and I hope it will be around forever!!! It's a must have! So so beautiful!

This fragrance is just out of this world phenomenal scent!!! Unique, classy and gorgeous! I have been enjoying wearing it everyday as well as special occassions! This LOVE fragrance by Ralph Lauren can be considered the greatest find for 2008 and years to come. It's definitely here to stay!!!!!!!!!

Love by Ralph Lauren 3.80 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.