Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Notorious Ralph Lauren for women

Notorious Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

Notorious Ralph Lauren for women Videos
Notorious Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Notorious Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Notorious Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Notorious Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Notorious is a perfume for women inspired by Hitchcock's classics and other Hollywood movies. This new perfume will arrive to the market in autumn 2008 and will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the best seller of the house of Romance.

Notorious is a fragrance which introduces the old Hollywood glamour. It was inspired by actress Faye Dunaway and her role in the movie "The Thomas Crown Affair", by actress Lauren Bacall in the movie "The Big Sleep" and by Ingrid Bergman in Alfred Hitchcock's thriller "Notorious."

The perfume was created by Olivier Gillotin of Givaudan, who enriched the top notes with black currant, pink pepper and Italian bergamot. The heart includes aromas of Chocolate Cosmos flower (Cosmos atrosanguineus), frozen white peony and carnation, while the base notes encompass patchouli, musk, vanilla and iris root. The bottle is inspired by Art Deco style and it is available in a package created of crocodile leather, which was also the main material for collection of bags for autumn 2008. The bottle is available as 50 and 75 ml EDT, with accompanying body care products.

Black Currant Pink Pepper Bergamot

Peony Carnation White Chocolate

Patchouli Musk Vanilla Orris Root

Extraordinary

Notorious Fragrance Reviews

*Royale*
*Royale*

Clean, classy, & warm, subtlety spicy & floral notes. The black current, Italian bergamot & peony notes are very much prevalent to me in this perfume. An empowering feminine scent you could wear to work or night out.

dreamndigital23
dreamndigital23

To me, this is sour milk and musty flowers mushed into an old perfume gone stale. I'm not sure what it is about this fragrance, there's a weird bitter creaminess about it, but it's by far the worst I've ever tried. I gagged and immediately felt like throwing up after taking a tiny whiff. That was just from the dabber bottle too, I can't imagine getting a full blast of this. I had to throw it away and scrub my skin. Yeech! Nothing personal against those who like/love this, but we definitely have opposite taste!

angelleew
angelleew

I have a small bottle of this, and while I love the scent, I rally can't describe it. It is definitely a patchouli and spicy scent. My six year old can smell flowers and chocolate, so he loves it when I wear this. I can smell something like leather, and I love it, but it smells totally different to me than to him. It was a blind buy, as I loved the description and thought it would make a good cool weather scent. I can't get enough of it...but I wish I could smell it the way people around me smell it, but then I wouldn't stop smelling my arm, so I guess it works out all right.

It's a little masculine, which may be how I smell the orris root, it's sweet, has a spicy touch, and the pink pepper gives that weird stimulating tickle. There is a hint of fruitiness, and then a patchouli. there is a warm leather-jacket quality to it...like when you walk into the leather store at the mall. Notorious is subtle, and has a very soft, alluring feel to it. I love the scent of really good leather and this has that kind of feel.

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

Smells nice but turned sour on my skin.

Holli
Holli

I always like this one. It's very Ralph Lauren cold, clean and transparent. I get zero berry and not a ton of flowers either. For me, it's mostly orris root, clean patchouli (oxymoron?), bergamot and white chocolate. Strange most of those notes are closer to the bottom for the rest of you. It makes me think of a cool night. So, I can see how Alfred Hitchcock comes into play.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Searching for a peony perfume in the database, I came across Notorious. Curiosity lead me to order a sample to try.

Notorious opens with a fresh citrus-nuanced rose-like blossom and a delicate veil of blackcurrant. Pepper is not sharp in this composition, but softy lifts the opening.

White chocolate is very delicate--no gourmand feel to this fragrance at all, but it does lend an elegant vein of sweet cream that would make the skin a little bit edible if it were not for the carnation. I think this flower beautifully adds a certain cool, self-assured aloofness to the heart of this perfume. A blue-green azure that's evocative of spicy carnation stems.

The patchouli is soft and along with the uplifting pepper and bergamot, I can see the parallels with Chanel Coco Mademoiselle that some have mentioned. However, Notorious is quiet and understated, yet still bears a distinctive quality.

Someone else had mentioned Sarah Jessica Parker Covet (which I also love), and yes, the unconventional chocolate/floral/green vibe is there, but this is accomplished with different notes and a softer hand. Covet is anchored with a firm, luminous amber base, whereas Notorious is nestled in a dreamy haze of patchouli and musk.

Notorious truly is beautiful. I'd be happy with a full bottle please! The name however creates the expectation of something much more commanding, which this fragrance is not. It's versatile, feminine, confident, extremely wearable, comforting, happy... yes, all of those lovely things packaged inside a beautiful bottle.

alemaiden
alemaiden

Me encanta este perfume!! Es elegante y sofisticado, es como usar un Chanel, cuando lo uso me preguntan que tengo puesto, queda muy sensual en mi piel.. pero aclaro que es para mujeres de 30 para arriba. Dura muchisimas horas.

samlovefragrance
samlovefragrance

When i tried this at the Istanbul airport i didnt expect to love it and buy it!
Smelled different from all the stuff i tried then; it's boozy, earthy, and slightly creamy from the white chocolate; just a tad, nothing silly or gourmand.
the currant, patchouli and pepper give it mystery and the peonies with white chocolate twist is delish.
Its a bit moody on longevity and sillage but sometimes can make it up the 8 hours mark.
Its a beautiful sheer oriental, which works in cold and hot weather! sparkly and unisex to a certain extent.
Big like.

goingblonde
goingblonde

Pretty much identical to Extraordinary.

A sparkling, bright floral - just a hint of chocolate is there .
Very strong & reminds me more of an 80's scent .
A little goes a long way.

If you want something different from a floral try it .
It's very elegant too.

LanaDP86
LanaDP86

I'm surprised at all the negative reviews, espcially the ones that recall notes that aren't even in the perfume itself.
I worked at Dillards more than a few years ago, and would often find myself browsing the fragrance department while trying to find a "signature" scent. I sampled this one day randomly and couldn't stop sniffing my wrist the whole work day. It eventually got to where I would make a little trip by the Ralph Lauren fragrances at the beginning of each shift because I loved the boldness of the scent. I eventually broke down and bought a bottle.
However, after running out I didn't think to purchase it again until a year ago when I ran across it on overstock.com. I remembered how it made me feel and was curious if the scent was still as empowering.
After receiving the bottle in the mail, I sprayed and remembered. I wear it in the fall/winter months and I receive so many compliments. My sister adores it but she won't buy it for herself because our body chemistry is different. We can put on the same scent and it smells completely different.
Maybe this is why many people don't like it. For my oils turn every scent into something sweeter and more floral. I like finding perfumes that have strong musk and vanilla base notes because these pop out first for me. Not to mention the pink pepper, which is a favorite top note, Chanel Chance anyone?
I will buy again after running out.

MsFCAS
MsFCAS

This was a scent I loved on a paper sample and hate on my skin. It makes me sneeze and I feel I can't get away from the strong, strong spicy scent. While it gives me a headache, my husband says it's sexy as hell. (??)

I love the bottle and the concept. That's all the good. Everything else is bad.

Denica
Denica

Lord, how promising is that name, аnd how frustrating is the content! If you take an old, empty bottle of perfume and fill it with water, then add a little rotten blackcurrant - voila, this is Notorious.
Мr. Olivier Gillotin, admit it, is that the secret recipe?

kayraven
kayraven

A fragrance from Ralph Lauren with such a statement making name could've been much better. A fusion of deep black currant, spiced bouquet, chocolate cosmos, patchouli musk, pink peppercorn, bergamot, white frost peonies, carnation, patchouli musk, vanilla, iris, soft cocoa, musky woods. This scent is very light, but smells a tad alcoholic and does somehow remind of a bug spray, also the finish is too powdery. It's completely unmemorable, ordinary and lacking personality. The bottle is classic, but not pretty enough. It's mostly a waste of money.

lalig
lalig

Mix coco M. with coca-cola and voila you get Notorious.

terigurl
terigurl

I tried this on today and was dissapointed. I loved the descroption of the notes on this so I was very excited to try this on my skin. To be honest I don't even remember what it smelled like. I sprayed on my wrist twice and the smell was gone within minutes.

fanofthomasbernhard
fanofthomasbernhard

Fruity and sweet,
Reminds of Chanel Coco M.
Nice but never be a classic

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

Trying a sample of this fragrance, this is a unique perfume. I'm liking the name "Notorious", and I really like the image identity that Ralph Lauren has created in this video advertisement with the model who looks like the soft dramatic film stars from early cinema. However, this fragrance is going really "bathroom spray" on my skin. I'll be the first to admit that I have really strange and fickle chemistry. A lot of perfumes that smell wonderful on other people will "turn" on me, and will sour. This fragrance goes on strong, almost with a punch.

I'll have to see how this dries down, but so far... the notes in this are a bit overwhelming with my chemistry.

Just as with anything, fragrance is ALL about your individual chemistry and how this mixes with your unique essence.

The first 10 minutes of this, has a note in it - which is very similar to My Insolence but a bit warmer, it is a bit cloying... over-powering. Maybe this is why I'm saying that this smells very "bathroom spray" on my skin.

15 minutes into this, and the fragrance is losing some of its edginess and is settling down into a more tolerable fragrance with my chemistry. Judging from the first 15 minutes, I would have said that there is NO WAY that I would actually like this fragrance... but the dry down is becoming not only more tolerable but actually something pretty alluring.

There is an upper crust, upper market feel to this. The ingredients smell expensive and refined.

45 or so minutes into this, this is opening into a spicier scent. I'm liking this quality... but there is still something primarily icy to this, very similar to My Insolence.

If I am going to wear a signature scent, I personally like a warmer, spicier scent which feels more welcoming. There is some note in this which is icy... similar to My Insolence. Although the dry down is becoming more tolerable - the overall effect of this fragrance is too frosty and reserved for my taste.

---------------

The dry down is much softer, but this did not pass my 6-8 hour test. It is so light on my skin by 8 hours that I can barely tell where I sprayed my arm. This could be a good thing, particularly if you wear this earlier in the day - and then choose to wear a different fragrance for evening.

Annica
Annica

I had never smelled Notorious so I didn´t dare to take a chance on a FB but bought the body lotion at a great price. The scent in BL feels very chypre, reminiscent of Chanel Chance when it comes to the patchouli, very dry and refined in my opinion- :) I thought it would smell sweater thanks to the white chocolate. Curious about how Edt smells!

Starts off with a sweet/sour blast of black currant. Peppery patchouli top notes dry down into creamy white chocolate.
Overall it's smooth and not too sweet. Sensual, but not overly feminine. I had no idea what to expect when I blind bought this but I figured either way it would be interesting.
Whereas Fantasy comes at you like a wall of Symphony bars the white chocolate in Notorious is soft & subtle. It gives Notorious a gourmand quality without overbearing sweetness.
It smells a bit old fashioned, but in a good way. It's almost reminiscent of a more modern version of Elizabeth Arden's 5th Avenue series.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

NOTORIOUS is a gorgeous mix of tarte fruits and chocolaty patchouli. It is smooth, warm and sexy. The choco-chouli is infused with sweet spice and baby powder.

NOTORIOUS is suggestive - it hints sweet flowers, mouth watering plummy notes, sour and spicy peppery chutney. On the skin, it reveals beautiful layers of fresh fruits and sensual floral all wrapped in a cashmere cloud. I happen to love this controversial perfume.

If a perfume can be empowering, NOTORIOUS will be mine. I love wearing this when I feel daring and womanly. It's the equivalent of a push-up bra or red lipstick in fragrant liquid form.

poojakale21
poojakale21

I liked the idea behind this perfume - inspired by yesteryear actresses who were glamorous, bold and sexy! However the perfume itself doesn't live up to the concept so much. It smells okay, to be sure, but it spoils easy and in a humid city like Mumbai, it just doesn't hold up!

lolllee2nd
lolllee2nd

Huh, interesting. All I smell for the first 30 minutes is sparkling Sprite, strong on the lime and not much else. Then a little of the pink pepper comes in, and Pink Pepper Sprite is a strange scent indeed, and I'm glad this only lasts a few minutes. Finally, I smell some vanilla and spicy floral which must be the carnation, but the sparkling lime Sprite scent remains. Strange as it sounds, I find I quite like it. It's a refreshing but slightly spicy citrus-floral that makes me look forward to spring. Based on the notes listed and the reviews I expected something quite different, but I am pleased enough with the results to it put on my wishlist for spring.

Update: I saw a good deal on a bottle of Notorious while shopping for something else so bought a bottle and put in a drawer for Spring where I assumed this scent would go, or maybe Summer because of the very strong lime scent I experienced with my sample. Not winter, I was sure. But, I very soon realized I was mistaken, and also that some part of me knew it. Today, a warm morning in January, mid 40s, with low clouds, a light rain and a close humidity in the air, I heard Notorious calling to me from inside its box hidden away in my dresser drawer as I contemplated the two scents sitting on top I had deemed more appropriate for the season. I couldn't shake its persistent voice. So I took it out and putting it one, thinking, what the heck did I have to lose? And it might be fun to be a little off kilter. Meanwhile, I had visions of coworkers giving me strange looks and visions of myself walking around sighing in distracted irritation at a scent that just didn't quite fit. But, Notorious turned out to be the absolute perfect choice for the day! I didn't get the strong Sprite scent I had with the sample. The lime was still there, but it was a background scent, sparkling like crystal rain or a tiny stream in the sun. The spicy floral is stronger, and I get a woody green scent like wet evergreens, pine and cedar, but not too strong as to be medicinal or sharply bitter. Its really the absolutely perfect scent for a warm, rainy, dark morning, the soft, spicy scent of a still sleeping evergreen wood, with warm, sunlit rain, and the very light scent of citrus blossoms like a promise of Spring!

ginadantas
ginadantas

Simply Delicious and makes me feel extremely fine: that´s what it counts. The secret is to wait a few minutes after you apply it to feel the sensation. Lovely!! ^_^

dskov2
dskov2

It's too Spicy for me. If it Was for me to decide I Would add sweetening notes - but what do I know :-)

larali
larali

Some negative reviews here, but I must say I like this juice. Notorious has a papery, woody feel that reminds me of an abandoned building, in a good way-- dark, heavy baseboards, chipped paint, romantic recollections of the past. Nevertheless, the perfume itself is on the light side, not too strong, a bit floral and very wearable. I would wear it on a cold, dark day if I was in a quiet and contemplative mood (like today!)

denmaz
denmaz

the name, notorious, seems so scary. but the juice, doesn't scary at all. it's safe to wear to the office and nothing special to write about.

Kysyona
Kysyona

This one has lasted about a minute on me. I have used up a 30ml bottle in a week!!! Those who know Coco M and So Elixir from Yves Rocher will most likely agree that Notorious is not so distant a relative to both. Corporate it is ( thanks to the masculine note ), also sparkly and light ( thanks to the citrus essence ), but it doesn't make it there into the rang of Chanel, and it is neither cheap nor cosy enough like So Elixir. If it had ANY staying power at all on me - I would have probably even considered wearing it to the office in autumn ( for me it seems to be best suited for those days ), but being a brunette, I am almost sure that it would suit a blonde much better, especially someone, whose skin does not absorb every scent's molecule at a remarkable speed!

Vogue
Vogue

Oh, the most horrible parfume I have ever had. Just horrible. Avec mes excuses.

ananya20
ananya20

I loved it when it had just released. But now it's just a lot of patchouli. My skin has a tendency to vamp up the patchouli i guess.

Indian Member's - I'm open to swap a 75ml full Edp bottle :).

Migalex
Migalex

When I first tried this I thought the name was very appropriate indeed because I really disliked it and thought it was for my taste one of the if not the fragrance I disliked most. I still have the same reaction to this fragrance although I might consider it interesting because although there are plenty o chocolate smelling fragrances these days, I do not know of any other scent which smells so much of chocolate. Well, this is chocolate. I do love chocolate, but not this particular recipe, which makes me think that if the chocolate bars I like so much smelled like this I would never touch them. Anyway, I can easily imagine someone really liking this fragrance and also it becoming almost as addictive as chocolate itself.

fanny
fanny

Proper adjectives: enchanting, fresh, modest, innocent, your everyday use and very very safe.
Not not not notorious.

Stepsister: Amarige D'Amour

hollycat
hollycat

I cant believe the same company that produced Lauren made this uninspired perfume. On my skin this is a linear scent that starts and ends the same. Chocolate and Berries, thats the main accord that stands out. To its credit its not too sweet, but oh so Boring.

And as far as the name?? Notorious? This perfume is about as Notorious as a Catholic school girl who buffed her saddle shoes with a different shade of black.

musictwig
musictwig

Starts off too strong for me, but does improve after a little while. Just not for me.

KuanYin
KuanYin

Well just got this perfume today, a bargain on ebay, I've still not decided if its for me or not. Not usually the type I would buy as I like a more oriental scent. For me the first spray smelled like lemon furniture polish, very citronella like, I think this would be the bergamot top note, it's settling down a bit now to quite a florally smell, prob peony or carnation. It's getting better the longer it's on, can smell the vanilla coming through now warming it up a bit. It's ok, probably an office type perfume, definately day wear, spring/summer, bright,clean and citrus fresh.Packaging and art deco bottle are beautiful, very subtly glam and expensive looking. I could see a well dressed, professional lady wearing this.

tmeicxl
tmeicxl

The impression I get from this fragrance is oriental, spicy seductiveness, with splashes of chocolate. It reminds me of Yves Saint Laurent, Opium. I love it.

yettb
yettb

This is great and I think it does represent it's name well - it is like a diet coke with a slice of champagne cake and a bite of chocolate on a silver fork - there is a cola, champagne, tiny metallic note and a little chocolatey whiff The pink pepper at the beginning goes away very quickly but it is nice and a bit fruity at the first whiff. It reminds me a little of Noa after the dry down but more exciting. I do think it would be appropriate to wear day or night as it seems to stay pretty close to skin

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I love black & white movies, film noire and the wonderfully sassy, empowered and 'cool' leading ladies. The name and the thought behind Notorious had given me such high hopes I bought it un-sniffed. I liked the box, the bottle with its art deco sharp lines, perfect! It was all very promising. But the scent? A disappointment.

This is definitely not something I imagined Marlene Dietrich wore whilst wearing her tux, Lauren Bacall smelled like when telling Steve how to whistle, and Ingrid Bergman walking into Ricks Cafe wearing this? Never!
It is too watery, easily mistaken, and over all very 'plain'. The black currant and pink pepper is all I pick up once the perfume settles, and only in a hint at that.
Than it's like it develops a watery smell and it becomes deluded and fleeting.
It definitely doesn't evoke in me the thrill and charm of the era and the characters it's suppose to represent. Those ladies had a spine, this perfume is ordinary and can't stand its ground. Nice thought, wrong scent. Shame!

::Fun Fact:: After some digging it appears the the above mentioned actresses wore the following fragrances:

*Marlene Dietrich: Bandit - Fracas - Tabac Blond - Creed Angelique Encense (which was made for her.) - Indiscret Lelong - Vol de Nuit.

*Lauren Bacall: Calandre.

*Ingrid Bergman: Mitsouko.

SophieJ
SophieJ

Very interesting. As if you mixed a gorgeous gourmand oriental with notes of chocolate and patchouli with 1/3 Cool Water. I first smelled this in 2008 when it came out, I somehow got a little sample from a fragrance counter. I really liked it, but I couldn't afford a bottle at that time. Now, you can find minis on eBay for $6, so I quickly bought one when I saw it, remembering how much I liked my little sample. The scent seems more aquatic now than it did before, I don't remember it smelling this much like Cool Water. I still like it but it seems like it will be a hard fragrance to wear for me - who wants to smell like chocolate in the middle of summer?, and I don't want to smell like Cool Water in the winter. I'll stick to wearing it on gloomy, cloudy days like today. It does have a fizzy beverage quality that lightens my mood.

karthiktas
karthiktas

I Love this on girls. Its very nice fragrance.

Iva Vendetta
Iva Vendetta

There were 2 "Thomas Crown" Moviews.

First, 1968, Dunaway and Steve McQueen.
Second 1999, Rene Russo & Pierce Brosnan.

Just to clarify.
Faye Dunaway also did print ads and commercials for Norell.

Booogie
Booogie

What I got from this was a loud, booming mess of chocolatey, floral and Sea Island Cotton-y notes :( It stayed this way the whole time, leaving me nauseous and disappointed. It's a beautiful bottle and smells delicious on my mom. Definitely test on skin before buying.

edpjunkie
edpjunkie

Notorious starts off with notes of sweet,peppery,chocolate cola.The florals stay in the background and act as back-up singers to this overall chocolate-patchouli fragrance. It is a sexually suggestive scent and has excellent sillage. I like it because it's not a faceless ditz in the sea of commercial conformity.

türkân.ali
türkân.ali

Very strict, aloof and alluring at the same time parfyum.Idealen for office .. and business meetings

cleo777
cleo777

A nice, spicy peppery rose scent. Quite strong, walk through one little spritz and it lasts all day. I don't find it unisex at all, I think it's very womanly. Not a scent for your teenage daughter, this is a serious grown up woman scent. I only use it in the winter because it feels so warm to me. It's not for everyone, so if you're into "me too" scents this isn't for you. I find it to be unique and wonderful!

Norgirl
Norgirl

Oh this is very heavy and sharp. got sick smelling it , run and scrubb.
to much sharpnes and pepper in the opening. carnation is pretty strong to .
i was hoping for somthing moer subtle in this one . It reminds me so so much off another perfume i had , but i can not put my finger on which ... luckely i only have a mini off this one , to much off everything.

I guess thhis would be lovely one somebody else , but i cant take this close to my nose at all.. got so dissy..
Not many perfumes do that to me

Sumukorento
Sumukorento

Opening on my skin: sharp peony. When it dries down (slowly, maybe 2h) it turns lovely, sweet and earthy. Love it!

SheShe
SheShe

The smell is classy, has a great lasting power and it's pretty but I can't wear it. Why? It reminds me of funerals, there is a smell of cemetery flowers... the bottle with an inscription looks the same.

EK
EK

I tested Notorious today and i'm really glad i did. I almost bought it blind a little while ago.
It just doesn't go with my chemistry at all. At first all I got was a heavy dose of mosquito spray. Oh well, I thought, let's just wait and see. It's not that unususal for me to dislike the opening of a perfume and love all the rest of it.
Too bad, the bug spray stayed on. It didn't even seem to change at all. Half an hour later I gave up and scrubbed it off.
It was really awful on me. Too bad, I was so sure I'd like it.

jadeashleigh
jadeashleigh

Wow this is such an unusual perfume! I bought it blind based on reviews here and very pleasantly surprised! Wish I'd bought the 50ml now!

crisjoy
crisjoy

I agree when you first spray it -its a bit harsh and unisex. Its poignant, it says : I'm here and I'm making it count!
The drydown of this is a musky chocolate vanilla, at least on me (has the same base as La vie est belle by Lancome). What really made me buy this,is that feeling of pure style ( somehow it makes me think of a woman from the 40s or 50s wearing something elegant but during the day not the night) this perfume exudes 15 minutes after you put it on -its like airborne!:)

viveka
viveka

It's all about chic, glamour & seduction.
Not as many many fragrances in the perfumeries, this one is formulated strictly to give you that kind of world - yeah, well, cinema world you admire on the screen. Without knowing who was inspiration during creating Notorious, I was like, yeas, that what I name `blast of neverending glamour`. I see in it Hitchocock`s blond actress, cold and always keeping distance but so irresistant, monumental beauty of woman's charm. Notorious has icy spikes of distance but at the same time soft velvety touch of dark chocolate. Flowers are elegant and almost unvisible, what I can pick is cool brisk of crystal & warm seductive sweetness.
Well, yes. I quite love it.

aray
aray

This is so insane - if I didn't know this came out in 2008 I would have sworn this is a early to mid-nineties kind of scent. It's got a feisty, peppery bite that very much screams "successful business woman in heels". It's what the Giorgio-wearing office gal would wear after climbing up the ladder and moving into her corner office with skyline view.

A little too in-your-face to me, although I like its androgynous tendencies. A guy could definitely wear this; this scent has that much "balls", if you know what I mean.

Ava22
Ava22

This smells like a strong executive sexy women with a secret wild side.I like this Fragrance it smells very nice but not great, but nice with a nauthy wild side.It open up strong like an agressive man in need but it gets Femme fatale after 20 min.Is for everyday use for a modern mature women with a edge.Someone about 25 and up can wear this.This would be perfect for a sex kitten like Samatha from sex in the city!!!

KasiaS
KasiaS

atiet97, I think I know what you mean! There is something of a softdrink in it (if spice-cola exists, this would be it!) and I find Notorious very american, too, although can't really name why!

People seem to hate this one, but I really, really like it. I even get the glamour part, because the drydown is quite classy and very sexy, Gucci-like way.

It is not a complicated scent but the very combination of notes makes it quite difficult. The opening is mint+bubblegum+yeah,maybe coca-cola+pepper, after that it gets incredibly sweet, with a spicy undertone that makes it somehow dirty. After a while a strange, a bit stale and detergent note emerges.

Doesn't sound too attractive, but it all makes sense somehow! These 2 stages are quite difficult for me but not repulsive. Then, further it goes, more chocolate-with-pink-pepper it gets, very enjoyable this note. Patchouli is there all the time, but not separable from other notes, just to give edge to the composition.

The drydown is musky and warm, with detectable orris root and vanilla. The base notes combine in a very special way and are definitely the most successful part of Notiorious.

I love the ad, Laetitia is so beautiful here and I like the style. I think it fits the perfume well. But to be a classic and really hollywood-glamourous it should improve a lot both on lasting power and sillage, as it is quite delicate all the way.

atiet97
atiet97

Love the overall theme, the design, the bottle, even the juice. However this reminds me too much of a Cola soft drink.

That's why it instantly matched the images of stars and stripes, red, blue and white; the USA's flag! People dancing in a ballroom, in a 50's scene of summer prom night, dressed in young and classy fashion but trapped in time.

So strange...does anybody get the same feeling, or it's just me and my imagination?

takeasniff

For those of you who tried covet by sjp but found something went wrong on you then try this. This one has the smooth chocolate but the spice as well. It is not cupcake chocolate so Britney lovers need not apply. This one may help you replace covet as well because I think that has been discontinued.

PerfumeFanatic2874
PerfumeFanatic2874

this is a very uncommon. chocolate flowers vanilla ... smells strong and manly when you first spray it on then it fades over night and you can smell soft sweet smell next morning. this, is some good stuff...this is classy and elegant perfume.

takeasniff

I love love this. It smells like chocolate and vanilla and spice on me. I never get sick of it. A male could wear it. It does have a coldness to it I was very annoyed when Safari became really hard to get but this is just as good. I think this and pure turquoise have hit the spot very different but somehow you can't stop sniffing them.

FreshAir
FreshAir

The first time I smelled this is was on a strip in a magazine. It struck me as quite different than anything that was out at that time so I had to try it. It's extremely feminine & classy smelling. I love that it doesnt change on my skin all day and you can still smell it on your clothes the next day (without smelling stale) Its a cozy cool weather smell to me.

hiraeth
hiraeth

Too serious, too strong, to plastic, at least on my skin... It starts with bergamot in the morning (on me) and doesn't change until evening (boring). It only gets a little subdued, but does not develop at all - it's the same in the morning and in the evening after a long day. This is how I imagine a strict school teacher, with a bun and turtle shell glasses would smell. Too classical. It's sweet and sour at the same time and something about it just makes me sick.

MissH
MissH

All femme minus the fatale!

Pure elegance with no room for behaving badly. It's refined & poised with a floral bouquet of utter femininity. Subtly sultry & effortlessly chic.

A plunge into scentsational delight. A beautifully blended swirl of pink pepper, black currant & bergamot, a trace of peony & just enough vanilla to keep the senses soaring.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

men can easily use it, it is for them. notorious is like a dry, bite gin.....

la_beba
la_beba

This is a warm fragrance. In the opening i smell burst of something minty about it, which i like. It stay about few minutes and became less minty..after that all i can smell is warm sweet floral. I love this scent in someone else but when i wear it, i i just know this is not my style. It does smell nice however. Just swap this with local girl.

Oh by the way i almost shock when i see patchouli note in it...because i really can't detect patchouli in this fragrance. What a surprise, my skin always pick up patchouli note, but not with this one.

an.jorePipip
an.jorePipip

yesterday, I try to test. I couldn't detect exactly what the notes contained by this fragrance. But I was feeling warm by sniffing it, and a hint of mint comes to my nose. Like it!

MISStella
MISStella

notorious is addicting,seductive, sexy perfume, i see where the ad came from it absolutely capture old Hollywood glamor when i first smelled and has this sparkle halo around when u wear it .i was captivated by the first note and i wasn't sure what it would turn into since it started so good usually thats doesn't end well but notorious did not let me down i can smell peony and little carnation although the pink pepper is detectable then vanilla and musk appear stronger than begining...its beautiful oriental journey if u want to stand out this is the fragrance for you and i was actually surprised when i read many negative reviews about it ,its divine ,compliments guaranteed... and long lasting too.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Why on earth does it feel aquatic to my nose I am not sure as there are hardly any aquatic group notes listed here.
I wish carnation was more 'visible', I also cannot detect pink pepper which I love, neither can I detect any vanilla?
It is a very interesting fragrance, where notes do not stand out on their own.
Very soft and aquatic, it is so soothing to me. I really love it.
Well worth having in your collection as it is a little work of art in perfumery.
Can be worn in any season and certainly will have that head turning factor on your work colleagues :-)
No cloying, no headiness, no nausea, it smells special. Expensive.
Well done, Ralph!

Loraamore
Loraamore

To me it smells like black licorice and artifical cherry. The smell of alcohol lingers long after it's dried on your skin.

cisco
cisco

I am with Action on this one. It is a lovely Floral Oriental and the only Ralph I own that smells sexy. I have Pure Turquois (day), Safari (my fave for day), Love (night romantic), and Notorious (night, sexy) It will not beat out CK Obsession for pure sex, but it is still enticing. Notorious has a rich creamy scent.

The silage and longevity are both good. It is not a silage monster though.

I am happy most people are not all that fond of this because that makes it more affordable.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I find this one very easy to wear but a bit unchallenging. It reminds me slightly of Brandy and Coke. Not remarkable enough to be bottle worthy though it's reduced in a lot of shops now (musn't be a best seller) Shame, as it's quite nice.

Aredore
Aredore

I sniffed this at a local discount store recently and i have to say the actual juice smells very different from the magazine ad, which had a distinctive licoracey-mintyness to it.

On my skin, peony and vanilla dominated. It smelled sophisticated and slightly distinctive but safe - not "notorious" at all. A forties siren would never wear such an agreeable perfume.

The note of chocolate is missing here, but I think that might be an important fact for some members here!
:-)

Trvevil
Trvevil

Notorious happened to be pretty distinctive perfume. At start I felt that I need to understand it as it's not so easy. Something in it smells like chamomile tea. I feel spiced up peony, but can't figure out if carnation here is flower or spice. I keep thinking spice. There's also a little saltiness present to it. Which made me remember Diabolo Rose. Worth a try.

millan
millan

I bought a gift set at Marsall for 10 dollars without trying. And I just love it !! On me it is sweet & sour very wierd and very beautiful . I get lots of complements !! and it last 5+ hours or more Just love it.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Covet & Notorious have something in common - they both make me feel a little uneasy.

Covet is quirky & tries hard to please. Notorious is an odd beauty, & she knows it, she likes it, & she just doesn't give a damn what you think.

Both try to combine the same idea of zesty freshness with sweet & warm chocolate-muskiness. It shouldn't work - but it kind of does.

Notorious smells a little fierce on my skin - a dry, peppery ginger & bergamot boots me awake before it starts mixing it up with 85% cocoa dark chocolate bars studded with blackcurrent & fruity pink peppercorns. The flowers are all but drowned out as the base fights the top notes for supremacy.

Notorious would suit a Boadicea of the boardroom... gilded, bold, different & just a little disjointed & unhinged. A love/hate relationship for me - the naughty minx!

I do not understand why people do not like it, I love it, it is subtle but surely present! GREAT!

Luciel
Luciel

Wow, this is such a unique scent! First smell was quite strange - a lot of pepper and bergamot - but I love the way it dries down! It's really sexy and classy and the lasting power is great! Of course, it's not for everyone as it is different from all of fruity-florals out there, but if you like spicy fragrances, you should try this one. I LOVE it and had to have it.

PShank27
PShank27

This reminds me of Sprite for some reason

midsummer
midsummer

I wish I could just have a chat with this fragrance: Love the dress, hate the shoes. It's like wearing a lovely strapless designer gown with Doc Marten boots.

If only I could keep the sunny opening notes and the cheery floral peony - and ditch the fussy vanilla that feels completely out of place and overpowers everything else. The vanilla is headache-inducing. It does, however, last a really long time.

tigerlily0686
tigerlily0686

Got this as a gift from my husband. I hated the scent when it was in the bottle but once I sprayed it and it dryed down it smells quite wonderful:)

guest_sini
guest_sini

I bought NOTORIOUS after having red all these very positive reviews, I love the bottle, It looks very elegant.
I thought it would smell great but i need to say that it is by far the most disgusting perfume i have ever smelled in my life!! I do not see how someone can create such an offensive perfume that will make you smell like cat pee!!! How someone can be that stupid??
what a shame having wasted my money this way...

Sissi
Sissi

This is a deep scent Reminescent of Icy Ingrid Bergman to Notorious. Tough Streetwise Barbara Stanwyck to Double Indeminity. The distant fire of Rita Hayworth to Gilda. The Grand Dames Of
Noir. they'll love you by day
Kill you by night The Chocolate and woods will lure you to her Trap full
of Sexual Intrigue Jealousy Revenge
until your life will run out.
and no ESCAPE!

Something about Ralph Lauren NOTORIOUS really does not click for me. The bergamot-currant opener, for starters. While I cannot say that it is repugnant, it seems somehow forced or strained, like a double knit dress one size too small...

The artificial florals that emerge next seem misplaced, as though they really belong somewhere else. Perhaps at a theme park or atop a frozen daquiri...

The drydown, too, somehow does not come through to rescue NOTORIOUS. Neither the vanilla nor the musk, nor even the patchouli sings through. A general dissonance reigns throughout this composition.

Perhaps this is the sort of confusion that the Ingrid Bergman character felt as she slept with the Claude Rains character, although she was in love with the Cary Grant character. So maybe the name is fitting after all.

guest_jojo
guest_jojo

when i saw the bottle i really thought it would be outstanding and amazing... NOT!!
Smells like crap!

Anahi
Anahi

I actually really like this; It's a little citrus-y at first because of the bergamot, but then it quickly starts drying down, and you can really smell the rest of the notes begin to work together to create a lovely warm, fruity finish. To me, it smells like a cross between 'Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel' and 'W by Banana Republic.

Malibu

I’ve been testing loads of fragrances as I want an image overhaul. Ralph Lauren’s NOTORIOUS is in the middle for me. It’s not a fragrance I want to wash off, but I wasn’t wowed.

I couldn’t pick out any individual scent notes.

NOTORIOUS seems quite masculine to me and I’m a girlie girl.

The staying power isn’t very good considering the initial strength and the price. The bottle is pretty though.

LoveLy
LoveLy

i smell kind of a gingery smell..it could be the pink pepper..it also smells like it would ddry down to a very spicy soap if that makes sense...really good but kind of pricy...if you want it get it...its pretty good

guest_Jess
guest_Jess

I'm quite picky about my perfume because most make my nose itch or make me feel sick but I absolutely LOVE Notorious. It it such a classy and high quality smelling perfume without being hoity toity (spelling?). People are right that it could almost be a man or woman's perfume but don't let this turn you off. I have asked my two brothers and another male if they like the smell for me (a female) and they loved it. Men always love a perfume with a little vanilla in it. I don't see how you could go wrong with Notorious. Its fantastic!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got this today after sampling it a few times and I asolutely love it.I smell chocolate in this and something else it smells so good and lasts a long time.I found my signature scent.

c3c
c3c

Well the notes sounded good but unfortunately I can't say I like how they pull together for this one. It's heavy in a syrupy way. I suppose there's a note you could attempt to call chocolate if you really wanted to find it. It was very strong at the beginning, then faded after about 30 minutes to a more wearable level. This is good because there was a sour note that was begging me to wash it off. The sour note didn't soften until a good hour had gone by. It's interesting, I can't say really bad, but the sample vial I received is all I'm going to need.

chanteuse
chanteuse

Very masculine scent. Not spectacular though. At first I smell only spices, and then bergamot and vanilla. I think I would enjoy this on a man, certainly not on me!

neve
neve

Love the vintage appeal of the bottle, the name and the ad with the superb Laetitia Casta... love everything but the jus.

lade_di
lade_di

Oh my gosh CAT PEE..... You must have one beautiful smelling cat. I love it. I wouldnt call this NOTORIOUS at all, its not a loud scent. Its classy with a little c, meaning you feel classy without all the diamonds. Its definetly floral with spice. For a second it smelt quite manly but that died away (Lucky). I love it. Bottle is pretty too.

taylor
taylor

it´s very classic and spicy, almost a bit unisex. i like this scent but unfortunately it made my eyes itch. what a shame.

guest_myrth
guest_myrth

Cat pee? What?? I think this stuff smells amazing and very womanly.
Very exciting scent with a beautiful, deep dry down. At the very and it reminds me of a lovely spicy xmas cookie.

guest_Whit
guest_Whit

my boyfriend brought me this. It smells ok. Hey spent a little more than I thought. Anway he really likes it so I wear it for him.
=)

Nuusutaja
Nuusutaja

It's nice, classic, good for special events. For me it is remembering Fuel Of Life by Diesel. Black currant in the opening makes it bold and amusing.

Sassy1
Sassy1

1st few dabs, I smell beer..?? Yes, beer. This only lasts a few seconds, then gives way to sweet spicy flowers. Ok, but nothing special. After that, the drydown is so close to the skin I can't tell I have anything on. Has no real presence.

Update: I can't believe I'm seeing comments about this being a strong fragrance...are you kidding me??

Neysa_marie
Neysa_marie

wasted my money on this.. i started liking it.. but as i used it, i became bored.. plus the musk smell made me feel like..old.

Riselda
Riselda

Notorious has nothing to do with floral. I think it is oriental-spicy. I can wear it only in the evening. I don't recommend to use during the day. Anyhow it is special scent. Just need to understand it.

I actually quite enjoy Notorious and like Allexa27, I too cannot understand why so many people dislike it.

To me, this fragrance isn't overly spicy nor flowery. It's a little fruity and sweet, but not in a cheap kind of a way. Notorious smells expensive and is really quite classy.

Black currant, bergamot and peony are the most dominant notes when applied to the skin. This fragrance makes me feel very elegant and feminine, I really don't sense any hints masculinity within this scent.

The lasting power and sillage are both pretty powerful which makes this fragrance worth the money.

I think that Notorious would make a wonderful Autumn/Spring fragrance because it is so cheerful and pretty. It just makes me think of beautiful, sunny, cloudless days.

I actually think that Notorious smells a little like Coco Mademoiselle, however I much prefer Notorious.

allexa27
allexa27

i cant understand why so many people dislike it!?I think it is modern,fresh and sparkly with lil spice ,chik,elegant and classy frag.it reminds me a lil bit of Coco mademoissele on my skin.It is very long lasting and noticable.It smells expensive.I really wanna have it ,although it is not exactly my style ..

lemonlavendergirl
lemonlavendergirl

I like it but its not my favorite.I really wasted money on this scent because i really don't wear it that much.

Malibu

But I couldn’t pick out any individual scent notes. There wasn’t a noticeable difference between the top, heart & base notes either. All of the fragrance notes seem to jump out and hit me at once. NOTORIOUS seems quite masculine to me and I’m a girlie girl.

TJerria
TJerria

I bought this perfume after reading its glamorous profile. Once I sprayed it, it definately came on strong but the bergamot and vanilla notes wear well on me. It definately gets better with time in wearing it because the hint of the other notes make their presence known...a very intriguing fragrance meant for the bold. :)

guest_Chiclet
guest_Chiclet

I love this perfume. I think it wears differently on me than what some of the reviews have described. I definately find the patchouli, musk and vanilla smell. I am NOT a Ralph Lauren fan because I find most of the fragrances to leave a harsh overly sweet smell on me that gives me a headache. Notorious is entirely different, and I really like it.

Divenus
Divenus

Ok, the name doesn´t match the fragance. But this doesn´t mean that this isn´t a incredible perfume. It´s a question of skin. In mine, smells wonderful and really sexy. I feel sofisticate. And I think that the perfume must marriage whit your look in that day. Is not a fragrance to wear whit hawaianas, definetely.
And I agree that is irresitible for men. Smell a litlle citrus at the beginig, a bit gourmant, but not to much. It´s precious.

baby_Jane
baby_Jane

This perfume is irrisistable for men. It's a very sexy perfume, unique and different. The scent started out as woodsy and spicy and I really loved it, within a couple hours had changed to a sweet flowery scent.

fingerbibs
fingerbibs

I was very dissapointed in this perfume. I loved the PR, the name, the commercial directed by wong car wai.
It didn't give me this 'femme fatale' feeling. I wanted it to be timeless, but it has this disturbing fruity scent to it.
It's not all bad, but it could have been way better.

pinkcatfurr
pinkcatfurr

This smells like Estee Lauders Youth Dew or Cinnabah (two of my mums faves), for a younger audience. I like it alot, and i'm quite generous with the sprays. This is in my top 3 at the moment. I think it is a refreshing break from the generic smelling fruity florals.

Girly T-Rex
Girly T-Rex

Ick! I agree with the other reviewers that called this scent cheap, boring, synthetic, etc...all of the above and then some. It reminds me of something I used to wear 10 or 12 years ago. Can't put my finger on it though...and back then I only wore cheap drugstore perfumes. For the price I'd expect something more original and feminine.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

You know I have never been a huge fan of Ralph perfumes but this is the only one I would consider wearing! I think it is nice for spring and summer. I have to be honest I haven't found my HG but this is a very lovely perfume and it's worth a second try!

susieqrj
susieqrj

I sprayed a generous amount on my hand at a shop. The perfume is very strong, it must not be used the same way I sprayed. Very intense, in a large amount it can give a headache.
After a couple of hours the smell get fantastic. It´s chic, fancy, elegant... I reallt liked it.
It´s a little powdery with sweet traces.

lilly m.
lilly m.

Didn't like it.
To me it was too flat and powdery. The vanilla, the flowers, it was all too much for me. I really couldn't smell anything specific, it was like a generic scent of powdery flowers coming to slap me all at once.

guest_amarilla
guest_amarilla

Deep Warm and elegant dry down makes it my new favourite :)

PolarBear2
PolarBear2

Doesnt smell like a notorious at all.. I was hoping for something provocative and perenially intriguing, even dirty. But no......... doesnt work for me. Wrong name too.

guest_guest_guest
guest_guest_guest

Luv it!!!! Very elegant and luscious.
Draws compliments day and night.

mirror
mirror

oh well notorious...
I really liked it at first but now I am starting to think it doesn't really fit its name and promotion.
I really like the pepper and the warm base notes but there is this synthetic part that makes it kind of girly. I think it is the black currant together with something else (maybe the flowers) that gives it that chewing gum note.
It is realy not that obvious as it might sound right now (I still like to wear it) but I think that I could or will get tired and annoyed of it some day.

PR

I'm currently running retrials of it, but haven't tried it's staying power better properly.
I like it a lot, keep thinking about it, but there's something not enough in it, don't know. At the moment I have on my sleeve Byredo 'Gypsy Water', and it tickles me that the dry down of it after 4 or 5 hours would be very nice 'extra dimension' for the Notorious, just a dab of it in composition perhaps. Maybe I'm mistaken, but I easily imagine it adding the fragrance some more depth, mellowed juniper berries perhaps.. though I think it is already very good
thinking about possibly buying it..

an Update: don't think I'm going to buy it,feels chemical and slightly too flat, just cannot deal with it

sjanira
sjanira

I think it smells a little masculine but still with a woman's touch. Elegant, sexy and daring. I think this sophisticated scent is a great provocative addition to any perfume wardrobe. It's a well balanced fragrance with the right amount of spices. The bottle is an elegant accessory to any bedroom decor.

paradisekiss
paradisekiss

hated it on the card.
love in on my skin.
very elegant and subtle clean smell.
always love the bottle, sort of Art Deco inspired design in my opinion.

Malegria

I figured out what it smells like!
Ginger Ale!

hydrangea
hydrangea

Gorgeous and very elegant perfume, just love and adore this.

pimentosugars
pimentosugars

The bottle's unremarkable, and the name had me dreading some petrol opera on my skin. I was hit hard by the top notes and could immediately detect blackcurrent and chocolate, but couldn't work out what kept it from being too sweet. Then it melted into a fizzy-dizzy texture, again not too childish, the kind of sherbert feeling I also get with 'The One' but far more subtle.

By the time my partner got to smell it on my wrist, (just under an hour, so longevity is not its strong point), the knock out punch had worn well away, but he described what remained as 'very sexy...' and made lots of the right mmmmmnoises. He's not a floral fan, so I was impressed. Going to have to try this again - I'm not convinced but I am intrigued.

jillsy
jillsy

Coco Mademoiselle wannabe, except cheapened and a synthetic berry note added. Longevity and sillage not as good as the Chanel.

glitteralex
glitteralex

This stayed on through 2 showers and a few bouts in the Jacuzzi! Still forming an impression of it...

Giorgio
Giorgio

Notorious...the most inappropriate name for this frangance. Generic, sinthetic, raw...If you want to be special there are so many greats scents to try, not this. Poor sillage and longevity.

Taliera
Taliera

Nice, exciting; but lacking something; there is not perfect harmony between all the notes... The after-smell is quite light, surprisingly light - almost powdery! Better, in my opinion, than Lauren Style. Like Style -with- something. Like it, but wouldn't purchase it.

Migotka
Migotka

I was pleasantly surprised. I am not a huge fan of Ralph Lauren fragrances, but this one is really very nice, and it is perfect day fragrance for the upcoming season as well. It might not be the best premeire of the year- time will show, we still have two months left, but I would place it in top 5 for sure.

Malegria

Nothing here for me...A non-offensive, ordinary, flowery, peppery. If you re looking for something real notorious, it`s not it!This one will not turn heads, will not make you constantly checking on your own wrist and your boyfriend will not ask - mmmm, what is this beautiful smell? Your mom will approve it though - cool, calm, collected.

amanda
amanda

quite floral and a bit citrus, pleasant but a bit sharp scent

SandraS
SandraS

I believe the actress in Thomas Crown affair was Renne Rousso.

For me this scent feels like something intemporal and classy. I like the way it dries downs to something warm and enveloping, perfect for cold days. It seems to warm your soul and make you capable of facing rain and wind. Don't be scared by the first notes.

vavavoom
vavavoom

it`s look like orientale , i`ve receive stock today , talking busines , he can make good sales , personally , i love it ... !

PR

Nice smell, has something in it, but I don't know how much of it I have to spray to feel any presence of it. Have some doubts about the lightness of this scent.

solocha
solocha

Flowery and more subtle and gentle than gourmand or fruity. It is good universal fragrance for daily use to work, for interview, rather average though.

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

i smelled this in a magazine and fell in love. it doesnt spark me as overwhelmingly oriental but its very fresh and classic...definately adding this to my wish list

eccentricJ

finally got a chance to sample this and I adore it. Not a big fan of ralph but i love the spiciness of this one..great winter fragrance. I love the combination of bergamot and pink pepper...i really dont smell the chocolate chance...

guest_operagirl
guest_operagirl

I can't wait to try this perfume on my skin. When I smelled the sample it instantly reminded me of blackerries and something sweet and spicy and sparkly. Like champagne or something!
I hope it sits well in my chemistry.
I like the bottle too, very classic.

eccentricJ

smelled this in a magazine and I cant tell if i like it or not. I like the classic bottle with clean lines.

guest_great!
guest_great!

I LOVE this! I got a sample in the new Marie Claire - its is so classic and chic. I love it, can't wait to buy it.

chance25
chance25

I'm getting a floral gourmand vibe with this one. I know there is chocolate cosmos in there and that's what I'm pulling out. It smells powdery like chocolate powdered donuts, and sweet in the way tonka smells waxy sweet. I like it don't love it and probably won't need a FB.

Notorious by Ralph Lauren 3.07 out of 5 based on 486 ratings and 140 user reviews

Sample
Notorious Perfume by Ralph Lauren, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Notorious Perfume by Ralph Lauren, 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
NOTORIOUS for WOMEN by Ralph Lauren EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ
NOTORIOUS for WOMEN by Ralph Lauren EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Notorious fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Notorious, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Notorious by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Notorious by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.