Designers » R S » Aromatic « Groups

Polo Red White & Blue Ralph Lauren for men
dislike

ozonic
Polo Red White & Blue Ralph Lauren for men Pictures

Successor of the legendary fragrance for men, Polo by the house of Ralph Lauren, from 1978, was introduced in December 2009. Polo Red White & Blue is a new fragrance by this house, inspired by winter sports and snowy mountain peaks. Snow-white idyll is depicted in the very composition with fresh, luminous and icy notes.

Top notes of this fragrance open with cucumbers combined with red apple zest. A heart is fresh and aromatic – blended out of sage and lavender resting on a base of blond wood and white musk. Polo Red White & Blue is available as 75 and 125ml edt.

Cucumber Red Apple

Lavender Sage

Woodsy Notes Musk

Polo Blue

Polo Red White & Blue Fragrance Reviews

gargaum
gargaum

Very masculine, clean and fresh. Gets me a lot of compliments. Good for everyday use.

roll4fun
roll4fun

Wrist test at store: Pleasing initial scent. I very much got the sweet apple notes, which eventually became a cucumber/woodsy combo.

Compared to the Polo fragrances that I already have (Blue, Black) this one comes on the strongest in first 15 - 20 minutes but fades faster than the other 2. I got 2.5 to 3 hours max from this, much of it a close to skin scent. I'd eventually buy, but decision wouldn't be strong enough to choose this over my other 2 Polo series. At least a solid "TRY".

valeriapredoiu
valeriapredoiu

fresh, clean, pleasurable optimistic. common every-day choice if one doesn't want to stand out or bother people arround him. best option from this range, in a girl's oppinion (mine :))

ghent32
ghent32

I suppose everyone has a different sense of smell, but 2 things about this frag; This is supposed to be a "cooler" version of Polo Blue, and a more "intense" version of Polo Blue - Failed on both counts. I'm a long time user of Polo Blue - one of my go-to scents for summer time. I also bought Red/White/Blue a few weeks ago, was dying to try it bcuz I love Blue and I like the scent of "apple". I do like Polo RWB a lot, but I think Blue is both cooler and more intense that RWB. RWB opens almost exactly as Polo Blue, no doubt due to the cucumber note, but the difference I see is in the dry down. This is a good frag, as I said, if you like Polo Blue, you will like thiS, but it's so very similar.

Mattybono
Mattybono

If you enjoy Polo Blue, this one should please you because it is essentially Blue with the addition of fresh cut apple. That said, if you already have plenty of Blue laying around, you might not need to rush out for this one. Nothing very groundbreaking here but a nice scent that stays pretty linear and is more of a daytime, casual use only for me. Not too much projection (maybe 1.5 feet at best) and longevity is about 5 hours on average. Pleasant, Good (7/10).

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

I bought this cologne on fragrancenet because it said that it is a more intense version of Polo Blue. While I am a huge fan of Polo Blue, and now a fan of Red White and Blue, I have to say it is not more intense at all. When it is first applied it is very intense which led me to believe that I probably put to much on. After about an hour, it settled down tremendously to a skin scent and remained that way for the remainder of the day. It lasts a while, about 8 hours but it is not a big projector after the first hour. It does share major similarities with Polo Blue, but it is not "the same fragrance in a different bottle". The differences are longevity, which is better than Blue to me. Also scent wise, it is more of a frozen aquatic than blue and doesn't have that sour muskiness in the dry-down that blue has. Also, the signature basil note is missing. All in all, I like it just as much as blue and will be waiting in anticipation for when this stuf will really shine in the warmer weather.

SpikeMillion
SpikeMillion

To me this is like Green Irish Tweed, Cool Water, And Polo Green had a love child. This one has grown on me. Lasts long,projects well and is pleasant. Not unique but certainly a good value. Definitely will get compliments and can be used in work environment.

aiman
aiman

makes me happy all day!!

8/10 scent
6/10 longevity
9/10 overall

azlanyong
azlanyong

Same like ck enternity aqua

twlahue
twlahue

very similar to Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas and Versace Eau Fraiche...

a good quality summer scent.

lasts all day.
great sillage.

vascobgs
vascobgs

I did not like. Unpleasant smell, I think very strong citrus makes me sick.

jidx
jidx

Great scent, fresh and clean. I always get a lot of compliments on this one. Definite must buy!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

It's ok, I like the original better, though they're very similar.
It starts quite synthetic and sharp but develops very clean and a bit fresh, cucumber will do that.

jerichodeg
jerichodeg

I'm not a connoisseur so I rarely say this but this is BORING. It's sort of caught in the middle of everything. If it was intended to be the intense version of Polo Blue, I'd get the Blue instead. Great bottle though!

mightymarshal
mightymarshal

I work at Polo, and when I forget to put cologne on before going to work, I go for the sample bottle of Red White and Blue. It's nice and fresh and clean, and doesn't over power me. Clean is the best way to describe it.

This Polo is very clean and minimal. It's just all about the cool clean watery cucumber and deliciously sweet juicy red apple. It doesn't project nor have a good sillage. It's not zesty nor sour. It's just there to please one person; you the wearer! For some odd reason, I don't get anything from the middle notes, but just skip to the musky base, that's all. I find it too light to pay at retail price, but I will look for one at a discount.

periquito89
periquito89

Superfluous is the first thing that comes to my mind. The scent has something of Polo Blue and Davidoff's Silver Shadow Altitude and for me, each one alone or mixed doesn't produce anything at least interesting, at this point.

This scent REALLY impressed me! When it came out I thought "Hmmmm, another Polo Blue flanker, no thanks!" but when I stopped at the fragrance counter to check out the Big Pony line I saw this also and gave it a try. Expecting to like the ponies better, this one quietly surprised me and easily outshined the other four...

The red apple peel and cucumber rush in soft and sweet, refreshing and smooth.The topnotes in this differ from PB as much as snow differs from rain, both are sweet and watery ,but this one is so much less cloying than the melons and tangerines in the Blue.The heart is dry and flowery without the spiciness or sharp green note of basil.The lavender is beautiful paired with sage and this is a perfect accord to follow the cool opening and warms is slightly. The drydown is very similar for a while to its silver capped brother yet it somehow simpler and less 'loud', the musk is so clean and the woods are simple and very light...

All in all this is quietly stunning, like a snowcovered landscape or the silent beauty of a wooded lake, it was released in the winter (inspired by snow sports)but I did not smell it until summer and I think it is better suited to warmer temps but would be a good choice on cold days when you tire of the spicy, heavier fragrnces usually worn then. I can still smell the faintest trace on my skin the next morning so its lasting power is good. This is fresh, clean, dry but slightly sweet and has a smooth finish...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.25/5

This is similar in many ways to PB yet goes its own way and stands on its own two feet. While researching this I noticed Polo Blue Club with gold cap and decoration but could find no note info or releases year, if PBC is as good as this it will be another keeper!

iMaverick
iMaverick

A pleasant, subtle scent that makes makes me feel calm and relaxed. I didn't think much of it when I tried it on at the store, in the air conditioning. But when I went out into the summer afternoon air it hit me with good feelings. I'm glad I bought this as part of my summer fragrance wardrobe. An excellent everyday scent.

I received a small sample of this fragrance when it was first released. In my opinion, Polo Red, White and Blue, is pleasant, certainly refreshing, yet a little too subtle.

I'm guessing that the red, white and blue reference has been made so that it reflects America, most notably with the flag colours. When this fragrance opened with the crisp red apple note, relating back to the 'Big Apple' New York, I did agree with this fragrance being rather American in both appeal and style.

The fragrance does however open strongely yet fades quite quickly. At first I was enjoying the refreshing Summery burst of apple and cooling cucumber, looking forward to the aromatic lavendar and herbaceous sage, which was certainly present but so light that I could barely smell it.

Polo Red, White and Blue is really for the man that doesn't like strong, overbearing scents. Wearing fragrances are for him and him only. Anyone near you would have to stand very close and inhale deeply to detect this scent at all.

The drydown is a very basic musk and sandalwood which unfortunately doesn't hold too long on the skin. This fragrance tends to be rather fleeting.

I honestly don't mind this fragrance. It has a softness that I quite like, especially when worn by men in the warmer months. Polo Red, White and Blue would work well as a refresher. One spritz when tired in the morning, another after a workout at the gym, perhaps.

urobian
urobian

A light comfortable - fruity musky base added with a frozen-aquatic touch, versatile and great for warm days but nothing new.

dubeau206
dubeau206

Got a sampler of this from Macy's and all I can say is it smells great! Really sweet kinda (playful? for lack of a better term) smell.

bwcw81
bwcw81

It look nice, too bad it cannot last more than 2 hours on me. It is fresh and young, appear such energetic and refreshing. It is definitely not smell like the Polo Blue or Black collection! Good choice for summer days!

Stefan
Stefan

It's nice, kinda bold, kinda soft, very casual.
Nothing about it says "Date", or "Business"...

It's just a straight forward everyday if you ask me,

guynspfld
guynspfld

I smelled and then bought at Macy's last weekend. I cannot tell much of a difference from Blue, but when they were offering the 3.4oz of RWB and a bottle of Explorer or Romance free with purchase I was enticed to buy. I do think it last longer than Blue and I have gotten many compliments.

Polo Red White & Blue by Ralph Lauren 3.81 out of 5 based on 109 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Polo Red White & Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Polo Red White & Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Polo Red White & Blue by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Polo Red White & Blue by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.