Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ralph Cool Ralph Lauren for women

Ralph Cool Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

ozonic

Ralph Cool was presented in 2004, bright colored, floral and fruity. It opens with fresh notes of kiwi, frozen nectarine, watermelon and cucumber pulp. The middle notes add up a freshness created by a fusion of honeysuckle and lime, along with the pure jasmine and lily-of-the-valley with grassy – lemon waves. The bottom notes dandle with creamy musk, vetiver and sensuous woody notes. The perfume was designed by two perfumers: David Apel and Pierre Negrin. It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Nectarine Kiwi Cucumber Watermelon

Honeysuckle Lime (Linden Blossom) Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Woodsy Notes Vetiver

L'Eau par Kenzo
O Oui!

Ralph Cool Fragrance Reviews

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Otro de los frescos que me encantaban, como dicen, ya descontinuado.

Este lo usaba intercambiándolo con el be delicious, y como ven comparten algunas notas.

Este era frescor, al 100%, como oler pepino, kiwi y sandia pero el jugo; la verdad como combinación puede sonar rara, pero estaba muy bien realizado; tenía cierto toque maderoso, pero leve.

Su duración era excelente, fácil las 10 horas y su estela moderada, es un buen recuerdo para mi.

Hellita
Hellita

My sweet little Ralph Lauren Cool! I have great memories associated with this lil' fragrance. I fell in love with it in High School when my best friend wore this. On her the delicious florals and especially the lily of the valley came through and it left a soft, fresh-sweet and yummy trail surrounding her. I instantly knew I had to buy it for myself. On me it does smell good (after the synthetic opening dries down), but it does not smell as fantastic on me as it did on my friend. She's a blonde, I'm a brunette..don't know if that has anything to do with it, but we just have different chemistry. To be completely honest, what R.L. Cool did for my best friend is the most amazing perfume I have ever smelt (not lying) and I've smelled alot through the years. But no frag has made my senses so awake and wanting more of a scent than R.L. cool on my friend. It's strange to admit that, as "Cool" isn't really of the same quality as an EdP or a regular EdT because of the summer l'eau feel to it. But my God, this scent was a goddess on her, like magic! Guys were almost eating her up. I hope I find something that is this good on me.

almarie
almarie

I simply adore this! I was at a local Perfume Hut in the mall today and the SA sprayed this on a card for me to smell. I was definitely taken back to when I first wore this in 2004. Of course, back then the big bottle was $65.00 and now it ranges anywhere from $99.00- $145.00 USD. It's quite ridiculous how people can charge so much even though I do really love this.

Fragrancemania
Fragrancemania

I got the 100mls of this many years ago, when i found out its not available anymore, whats left of it is now reserved for special occassions. Smells so beautiful and a little goes a long way. If i find this again i will definately buy again.

heybabette
heybabette

i had the original and absolutely loved it - i'm sad though because a few years later, i pulled it back out and it just straight up smelled like cough syrup and alcohol :( at its prime it was incredible, my old signature scent. the watermelon really came out on my skin, very yummy!

edit - this is crazy! was trying to get rid of a bad smell in the house, so i used some of this as air freshener. at first it smelled terrible... but after about 15 mins, the entire room smelled like honeysuckle!!! so beautiful. 24hrs later, the honeysuckle scent is still in the air!

joan100
joan100

A wonderful and unique fruity/floral/green scent that has (very) sadly been discontinued for some time. I have been craving this scent a lot lately and I have yet to search for a fragrance that smells similar to this. Why do fragrance houses have to discontinue the best, most divine and unique scents? The Big Pony collection is vastly inferior to the Ralph Hot/Cool/Rocks/Wild collection. Shame on the house of Ralph Lauren!
PLEASE BRING THIS BEAUTY BACK!!!!!!!!

isadorable
isadorable

i am so disappointed they discontinued this!!!!!!!!!!! i ran out not too long ago, went to buy more and my heart dropped when i was informed it had been discontinued... i proceeded to try and find a bottle online or at a rl outlet store, in hopes that they still had a bottle hiding somewhere, but that was fruitless... i recall seeing this at tjmaxx a while back, passing it up because i still had half a bottle left... boy am i kicking myself right now for not stocking up... i will never not stock up on my favorite perfume again, in fear that it will be discontinued :( well played corporations, well played. but on a positive note, i still have some of the lotion to reminisce :)

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

This to me is a hot summer day in the middle of July. Peppery to me, like so many say. Very light, cool, watery....cucumber, watermelon. Perfect for summer while wearing your best madras plaid.

hjc628
hjc628

This is my go to scent in the summer, one of my top 3 favorites of all time. So sad they discontinued this and Hot.

Napper216
Napper216

I bought this because I found the notes intriguing and I think because it was rare.

Before I start, I should say that I generally do not go for ozonic, watery or watered-down scents. I really like the bright, see-through colouring of the packagin g and the bottle is easy to hold and use.

I get softly-peppered wood shavings, something ever so slightly reminiscent of menthol - even though there’s none in it as AFAIK and it’s more like a really, really weak sensation of menthol than anything else - with a smidgen of very watered down watermelon (I couldn’t put my finger on that woody smell, so thank you Ecmaddox!).

Reminds me a little bit of – wait for it – The Body Shop’s Watermelon & Eucalyptus showergel.
I truly cannot decide whether I like this or not. I think I’ll sell this, whatever the case… not fair of me to hog someone’s nostalgia.

It's all but gone after 5 hours on me

kitten_steele

I forgot to add, that earlier today, I tested the original Ralph along with Ralph Cool, one on each arm. The original lasted and came out strong and fresh. But Ralph Cool hid under a blanket. It was like Ralph Cool got scared of Ralph and decided he didn't want to play anymore. That's why I decided to try Ralph Cool alone on my whole body after a shower. I wish the little guy would come forward and talk to me.

kitten_steele

A very fresh scent. Some say watermelon. I can feel that too. But the staying power...it was 20 min ago that I sprayed and I sprayed alot, and I can hardly smell it now. I have body oil on my skin, to moisture. Is that bad to perfume? Maybe I should try body lotion instead. I don't know if my skin chemistry suddenly changed due to stress in my life, 'cause normally fragrances don't disappear like this on my skin. But I've tried others lately and they don't disappear. Does anyone else experience lack of staying power with Ralph Cool? I even sprayed up in the air, right above me, so the drops would fall down on my hair. Can't feel it. I guess I have to spray directly into my hair. When I buy perfume, I want to be able to smell it myself. That's very important to me. I mean, if I like a perfume and then can't smell it, what's the point? It doesn't matter if others can smell it on me, if I can't smell it myself. Smelling perfume that I like, on my body, makes me happy during the day. So why do you leave me, Ralph Cool? I say you're not cool for leaving me. LOL ;-)

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Hola Amigos
Esto me encanta hay mucha gente a la que no le gusta pero yo lo amo me encantaria encontrarla de nuevo la he buscado pero esta descontinuada es muy triste porque es muy dulce y fresca por causa del pepino y acuosa a causa de la sandia.
me encanta :)

I love it there are many people who do not like but I love him I love to find it again I have searched but this is very sad that discontinued is very sweet and fresh because of the cucumber and water because of the watermelon.
I love it :)

nce6228
nce6228

Among all the Ralph's fragrances, i like this Ralph Cool and Ralph the most !!!!

queen_jeeves
queen_jeeves

Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhh!! I have never ever done this before, but I had to wash this off my wrist after 5 minutes! It smells like urine! It's disgusting!

kasslee
kasslee

This does the same thing to me that Cool Water does, it smells overwhelmingly peppery on my skin! They must have a similar ingredient that doesn't agree with me.
What causes that pepper smell? I've noticed a few others have mentioned it to, it totally ruins this perfume for me, I can't wear it at all. It's a shame because there was something nice behind that.

kalios55
kalios55

Martu ... RL Cool smells very similar to Exotic Passionfruit Mary Kay.

RL is more airy but they both smell fruity sweet, clean, and nice. I personally prefer Exotic Passionfruit Mary Kay. I found RL Cool to be too ozonic and it triggered me to have a headache.

himynameiskaylavickers
himynameiskaylavickers

I love love love loooveee this fragrance! Its fresh fruity and reminds me of prep school,I would highly recommend it to anyone!

martu
martu

I need a perfume similar to RALPH LAUREN COOL
any advice?

c3c
c3c

I like Ralph Cool much better than Ralph Hot which developes a strong tea note on me. With Cool the opening notes showcase the watermelon with a touch of kiwi, and a coolness from the cucumber. It may not be the cucumber causing it, but throughout I can smell what makes me think of cutting one and the way the rind smells. The flowers are noticeable for the middle then seem to fade in the drydown, the watermelon note stays throughout. It's pleasant, fresh, not overly sweet, and a tiny bit green. For me though, the best Ralph is still Ralph Rocks.

liv
liv

clean,fresh and fruity!perfect for shiny days!!!!!

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

I know it might sound strange but it kinda has a hint of pencil shavings smell hahaha! But in a goof way I guess because I do like this scent. Very girly, young, fruity, suuuper sweet! Might be too sweet for some.. I prefer Ralph Hot over this one though.. I got it at kohl's 50% off so I'm not complaining :D nice addition to my collection..

Miss Dior Cherie
Miss Dior Cherie

Que Buen perfume es muy Juvenil me trae muchos recuerdos del cole

nycmetsgirl
nycmetsgirl

I have been wearing this fragrance since it came out. It was one of the very first that I bought for myself!

Norgirl
Norgirl

this one i absoluttly loved . a very sweet and fresh smell . a lot of rassberry and watermelon and aquatic smells. a light summer fragrance miss summer...

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Very nice for summertime,fresh and fun fragrance.Smells a lot like watermelon to me.

vetiver
vetiver

I tried Ralph Cool some days ago, and i had the impresion of strawberry liquor !!! funny ..i don`t know ..like berries and vodka??? it is an interesting perfume, i love the bottle, the bright colors. I think it is very sweet and fruity for my taste , but would be great for a teenager.

Suzi
Suzi

This is a beautiful summer fragrance smells like a day at the beach top note of watermelon mouthwatering and sweet and a delight to the senses one of my favourites especially when you live downunder where it is hot

adves87
adves87

i think people wanna have it just because its discontinued (i did at least). i remembered it smellt good, but when i finally found a tester bottle, it didnt have any lasting power at all, and it doesnt smell good. Im dissapointed of course. among ralph lauren perfumes i think i would go for the blue or the red one.

RALPH COOL does not seem cooler to me than RALPH, but that quibble aside, this, the first RALPH flanker, opens with a brief squirt of cucumber-fruitiness before moving immediately to a honeysuckle-heavy middle stage with lily of the valley also detectably present. This part of the journey I like a lot, as it evokes memories of walks down paths flanked with freshly bloomed honeysuckle, hanging down from the branches of large shrubs so as to create an intoxicating blanket of natural perfume.

Unfortunately, RALPH COOL next morphs to a somewhat chemically drydown very similar to that of RALPH (also D&G IMPERATRICE, also Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THING...), which I do not particularly like. It somehow grows stronger and stronger and ultimately requires a scrubbing away.

nina.vanilla
nina.vanilla

ralph cool smells... well... COOL. kiwi and watermelon and fresh water. it smells really, really nice in the summer, or any time of the year. too bad it was discontinued.

knics33
knics33

I am sad that Ralph Cool was discontinued... I liked it much better than Hot, which was just too coconuty and spicy for my liking. Ralph Cool is a fresh, fruity scent that is just perfect for summer. What I really like is that Cool isn't too fruity... the cucumber and woodsy notes really tone down the watermelon and kiwi so it isn't too sweet. I am not sure why people are referencing a pepper note... I am not getting this at all and it isn't listed as a note. Ralph Cool is easy to wear and and very breezy- I love it!

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

this smells like a fruit pop!
sweet and fruity!
My mouth watered when I smelled this perfume.
I personally don't think I would like to smell like something I would eat in the summer time but i would not at all mind smelling it on someone else!
Very yummy!

ekaterina II
ekaterina II

I like it a lot,when i`m with it i can see a big garden with flowers and at the same time i feel wind playing with my hair,it`s full of freshness

sharyssa
sharyssa

Very watered down watermelon is what I smell and nothing more. Ralph hot is the best of the Ralph's.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

I know this is a floral fruity, but for me its the woody notes I remember. Not nearly as sweet and cloying as "Ralph Wild", I think "Ralph Cool" would actually make a fairly decent work scent.

guest_kim-cr
guest_kim-cr

Sexy y fresco...realmente uno de mis favoritos hasta el momento!
Me encanta!

moonoi
moonoi

RALPH COOL is my favorite in "ralph" collection.

Watermelon, Kiwi and cucumber are always perfect for summer.
This one reminds me to hot summer, chill out with watermelon juice, light breeze, fresh from the sea.
Perfect !

Original ralph is too strong fruity that make me headache. stuck on my skin for all day.
Hot one is too sweet and warm, hard to wear.
Rock and Wild are kind of lovely fruit like orange and strawberry.
Got Rock already, next one is Wild.

Teolinda
Teolinda

Well,what to say about this??
It starts out with a heavy doze of alcohol(a big sneezewarning!)that goes away rather quickly. I can feel some kind of sweet smell but it isn´t fruity, foody, floral or even oriental. No, it´s artificial and strange and maybe a little bit watery. Then the pepper kicks in bad time and I no longer have to wonder if this is a keeper or not.
I´m sorry to say it...but two thumbs down!

hena a

fresh and refreshing. i like the watermelon. reminds me of a 'flirty-sporty' girl.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

this perfum is not a sophisticated smell, but is fresh and funny, if you want to going out with your dog, used this perfum

endora
endora

smells great. no problem with that. it used to be my fav perfume until i figured out it wasn't long lasting at all. the scent disappers after 10 minutes -at most- i wish it were more long lasting -with my skin at least-, i'd have loved that.

Zhara
Zhara

I wanted to like this - being a huge fan of Lauren and Safari and of course the perenial preppy male elixr of Polo,

but this stuff was horrible.

I know that it was meant to be light, summery and fun. Fruity and bright.

instead it was synthetic, sticky, and horrible. I even enjoy artificial watermelon candy scent - like jolly ranchers, but that wasn't here at all. Reminded me of the medicated dog shampoo my vet uses at the animal clinic.

I will, I promise, try it one more time, just because the man who charmed me with the heavy white flowers of Lauren can't really have made this stinky mess, can he?

guillermostf
guillermostf

It's a very fruity fragrance, very fresh, smells a little like water melon. it doesn´t long too much time

hena a

smells fresh and quite fruity tho not so much. lovely!

guest_Natalia
guest_Natalia

Yo compre una vez la crema corporal y se la regale a mi madre que le encanto :P, pero a mi no me convene su aroma,en el que destaca el pepino y las hierbas...demasiado floral

cathmerized
cathmerized

refreshing and light.

amanda
amanda

for me its floral-aquatic, but i like it very much, its refreshing, and cool. but have to wait for a while because at first its very strong. its good for summer or spring, i was wearing it during my final exams and now i consider it as my lucky-fragrance,

LoveScent
LoveScent

I like it, but I would say it's a floral fragrance with nothing fruity about it.

LuckysGirl
LuckysGirl

It's very strange, but on me it starts off very peppery and when it dries down, it still retains that peppery note. The only fruit I can smell is lime. I still like it though. Funny thing chemistry.

guest_nicky
guest_nicky

i love all of ralph's summer edition. this one is my favourite so far, its so frest and clean like water, but smells better:) it reminds me of warm refreshing summer rain.

Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren 3.59 out of 5 based on 282 ratings and 51 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Cool fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Cool, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.