Designers » R S » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

ozonic
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Videos
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women can be obtained in light blue bottle and market with green number 1. It is described as sporty fragrance for courageous and self-confident woman. Its composition is created of citruses and flowers and it accentuates luminous grapefruit combined with sensual floral notes of white lotus. Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women was launched in 2012.

Lotus Grapefruit

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women Fragrance Reviews

crikarlshamn
crikarlshamn

Received this fragrance at a charity sponsored by Ralph Lauren.

Love it, first fresh fragrance I have ever been able to wear.

I normally get a headache from so called "fresh" fragrances. This one, I can indulge in.

If the taste of a really good champage could be a scent, this would be it!!!

jackiec87
jackiec87

I just bought a box set of all four of these fragrances from tj maxx. This is easily the worst one of the bunch. This smells so strongly and that smell is sour jolly ranchers. I'm so happy that I got it as part of a set because I wouldn't pay a dollar for this scent on its own.

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

I like this, it's linear and simple and a little unisex, inoffensive and clean.

Kensy
Kensy

Smells really nice on me but the lasting power is really bad. :(

woah97138624
woah97138624

I think this scent is young, fresh and simple. It's a mix of watermelon bubblegum, grapefruit, and cucumber! I think it is a androgynous scent - I could see either gender wearing it. I'm a bit of a tomboy, so I love it!

If I were to smell this on someone, I would think they had recently showered, were in their twenties, and had fun personality.

onlyonline
onlyonline

Smells great in the bottle....

On my skin I wanted to scrub it off.
Too bad it doesn't work with my body chemistry.

Cadnuim
Cadnuim

I love this. It's fresh and a tiny bit masculine, but for a tomboy like myself, I think it works and suits me better than sugary florals. There is definitely some cucumber in it, which makes it standout. Overall: 8 / 10.

ponnaki
ponnaki

Very nice, sporty and original fragrance. You can smell a lot of citruses. It's very fresh and light. It has aquatic note. Although when I first sprayed it on I smelled something that reminded me of bubble gum.

icecube
icecube

Starts with a burst of alcohol that fortunately dissapears fast.
Cant say it smells like it has eighter lotus or grapefruit in it.
But whatever it smells is fresch and I really like it.
I think the notes are bordering to fuity, hard, clear candy as it becomes sweater after a while.
More complex then the 2 other in the same line.

Selo12394
Selo12394

I was so excited to test out Big Pony #1 today. It seemed perfect for me, the right family, the right notes. However, probably a mix of body chemistry and manufacturing led this one to be somewhat of a disappointment. I wanted juicy and fresh, but it smells mostly weak, and what comes through is very synthetic and chemical, almost plastic-smelling. It's not that no one should EVER wear it, but to me it's certainly not worth the price and contains little of the fruity floral that it claims to be. Not the most hideous thing, but a let-down.

Heliotropea
Heliotropea

Reminds me a lot of DKNY Red Delicious, which I have. But I doubt it lasts as long.

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

Fresh and bold, this is my signature scent. It's fruity and fun and has a little bit of bite to it that draws in compliments constantly. Its an absolute necessity for me.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

FRESH and Sporty...!!..---like LAUNDRY DETERGENT! If you're a fan of really really REALLY soapy, clean scents, this is for you. However this is much too strong for my nose. I'll pass.

Smunky
Smunky

Fresh and pretty with iffy longevity and sillage. I find the others in the series, particularly 2 and 4, last much longer on me and have better sillage. However, I will keep this one around - on a hot humid summer day, when you just want a little something-something, it will be the perfect refreshing mist.

gloriagml
gloriagml

I love this perfume! It's so citrus and fresh. I love it. On my skin it lasts around 6 Hours and on my clothes around 8. I live in the tropics and it's perfect for the hot weather. I can smell it from a pretty long distance if I apply more then 2 sprays, so I use little. Overall great perfume!

Sisypha
Sisypha

"The Amazing Disappearing Horse" — Starts out smelling briefly like the Jolly Rancher Watermelon-flavored hard candies sold in the US (I get no grapefruit at all), to be replaced by some sweet-tart Anyflower for the remainder of its ephemeral existence. It's a shame because it's very fresh & summery. Perhaps it would work as a summer pillow or bed linen spray? I think it would be divine "aprés bath" on a steamy summer night. Unfortunately it's doubtful I will invest in a bottle of Blue B.P. + an empty travel sprayer to find out, but it might be nice to try if you already own the frag and live in a tropical clime.

Cool clean fragrance, but IMO longevity/sillage much too poor to justify price!. — 4/10

Oh goodness, gracious me! Big Pony 1 for Women is one big sweet, fruity fragrance. Previous reviewers are not wrong in saying that it smells like sour watermelon candies.

If you were a fan of the now discontinued Ralph Cool, than this more recent Ralph Lauren release could definitely be its replacement. It's a fresh watermelon and grapefruit scent with an added hint of sugar.

To be honest, it's far too fruity for my personal tastes. It is also a little too strong and 'in your face'. The first spray had me reeling back in terror.

Big Pony 1 for Women is more for the younger crowd. It's flirty and vivacious, maybe even a little beachy. Would I call it an aquatic? No, not really. It's more of a sweet fruity floral. Nothing outstanding, but perhaps more lasting than your average fruity scent.

I would definitely go light with the sprays. Too much of this fragrance wafting around you could end with one massive headache. It can be worn during Spring, but if you wish to wear it during Summer, pick a mild Summer day. Intense heat or humidity could make this fragrance smell sweaty and unpleasant on the skin.

misslovely
misslovely

This is very girly, and I have to agree with the previous post. It smells like watermelon candy. Its fresh and sweet.

kateapple
kateapple

This smells EXACTLY like watermelon candy to me. Like a synthetic watermelon. I've read other reviews that say the same, too. It's very juicy and fruity, and a fun summer scent. VERY sweet.

jennifer.phippsgarner
jennifer.phippsgarner

I'm not good with picking out notes or anything, but this is one of my favorites. I have the body spray, so that version doesn't last long, but I do plan on buying the perfume version because the more I wear this the more I like it.

This smells exactly like the notes listed - lotus and grapefruit, in about equal shares. This is floral and fresh, with a slightly sharp masculine edge.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

The scent is amazing! I cannot stand Grapefruit tastes but the scent is great and Polo got it right on target. It does exactly as the bottle says and "refreshes" me completely. I like to put it in my hair in the summer. Which leads me to the reason why I will not be replacing the empty bottle.
While it smells awesome, after it lands on your skin it vanishes completely. You can spray and spray and spray but you will not be able to keep the smell around. I have tried spraying it on my clothes and hair but not 5 minutes later, it's gone. The few times that I have sprayed it around people, they love it. But never have I received a compliment because no one can ever pick it up. This is very unfortunate because this is one I could smell all day. Perfect for the summer but I still rock it in the winter. However, like I said, it won't be replaced once it's gone.

enna1408
enna1408

despite all the accords.... with every splash, i can smell watermelon..

and I love watermelon <3

takeasniff
takeasniff

I just got a set of mini splashes of the 4 of these because I would like to try them properly before I invest in a large bottle. I like all of them so the decision is hard but I know ultimately I will find a favourite. I have to say when I first tried this one I must not have put enough on because I could not smell it 5 seconds after I applied it. I would read reviews on here and think I cannot smell any of these things. Maybe I am not used to using splashes I am used to sprays so today I litterly splashed it in my hand and onto my skin a bit like what men do witht their aftershave splash. I have seen my husband do this but never expected I would be doing it any time soon!:) ANYWAY!!

I love this. I can see how some reviewers think it smells synthetic and a little masculine I agree but I do really like it. For some reason it reminds me of some of the Radox shower gels we get here in Australia. One in particular smells like the sea and beach. This perfume smells like a shower gel has been left behind on your skin that nice mild smell you get just after drying from the shower. It is not a girly perfume but it is a little more like Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus which I have. Neither of them are girly and yes they are a little synthetic but they make you feel relaxed for some reason. I don't think anyone would think it smells like a little girls perfume or too mature for that matter it just smells pleasant but clearly citrus and aquatic it is nothing like the pink one or the purple one.

I will see how this lasts as some people say it doesn't last and they are not exactly cheap to buy so I hope it lasts at least a couple of hours.

I agree males can wear this without smelling to feminine. My only concern is I will want the whole set and they are very expensive for the big bottles. Oh my poor husband I must drive him mad! I can hear him now mumbling to himself "Not another perfume":)

I blame Ralph Lauren for this it is not fair making all these nice perfumes for little addicts like me who cannot help themselves why did they have to go and release these. Somehow this house just sucks me in every time!:)

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ralph Lauren Big Pony #1 is sporty, clean, and citrusy! Fresh grapefruit and crisp blue lotus! Very light and slightly aquatic, perfect for summer!

lmk224
lmk224

Clean, citrus, melon - does smell a bit like mens cologne though! Only had a blister sample so I can't say how long a spray would last - but it seems fairly weak.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've tried all four of these and find them all to be comfort scents. Each one is fabulous with it's own personality. Every single one of them is a scent from my childhood that I loved the moment I smelled it and have kept in my memory bank. They are "trustworthy" scents to me. The effect of sleeping over at a friend's house as a child and being so confident from the presentation and the smell of her room, that everything is clean enough and up to your standards that you breath deep as your lay your head on the pillow, pulling the blanky up to your nose because it smells so clean and comforting. Each of these scents has a similar nostalgic feel and smell to it. I would love to have all 4! The yellow one reminds me of playing tennis when I was really young. Who knows what triggers this effect on a person? It might have been the scent of the a friends shampoo or laundry soap that I smelled in the air while riding in the car on the way to the tennis courts? Well, I just really find these really young and comforting. They might not be so "special" to you, but I bet you'll find them ALL acceptable and worthy of gift giving! Close your eyes and see what YOUR memory bank has in store for you! :-)

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

I like it a lot, the blue lotus really shines through. The citrus is sparkling and light. The fragrance has a clean, beachy feel to it. It's not a world altering fragrance, just a nice summery scent.

The fragrance does have a hint of melon in the heart and a touch of musk in the drydown to me. Very briefly floral somewhere in the heart as well, I thought maybe some white florals like waterlily or lily of the valley.

It smells very similar to Avon's Mark Instant Vacation, which I love. Longevity is average at around 5 hours and sillage is decent. I did receive compliments on the fragrance, but I wouldn't repurchase.

elizabeth.courtney.988
elizabeth.courtney.988

This is summer in a bottle to me :) I love the sharpness of the citrus that I smell straight from the bottle, but then how it's calmed down by the lotus. It's a very happy, fresh scent. It's probably more suited towards the 20 and under crowd, though that's not to say that someone more mature couldn't wear it. It's just very youthful. Not complex at all, but so beautiful.

hotaru
hotaru

this is a scent to those who live in the tropics, or a summer fragrance to those who live in 4-season climate.

nothing is too special or great from this fragrance, that is the disappointment from Ralph.No.1 smells sweet but there's a hint of floral. I wouldn't say it's citrus/orange; more like honey melon. A tad 'bitter', but nice; a dash to the sweet,mouth-watering and summery scent. Like a fresh cut grass-topping.

a fragrance to those who are in their teens or early 20, i guess. a happy go lucky fragrance.the drydown is nice, it has this powdery and lovable scent that blend nicely with my body chemistry.i live in the tropics, so staying power is no problem for me.

I like it because it's light, not overwhelming. acceptable and not aggressive whatsoever. it's a 'common-pleasant-nice-subtle' scent that wont annoy anyone [also not making this frag special either]. it smells like a perfume i knew but i cant remember the name, though

aishavictorious
aishavictorious

Bought this for my boy friend, because it just smells so delicious on a man!

ellukka85
ellukka85

Just smelled this at the store today..on the paperstick it was very good, fresh, crisp and still sweet, but on my skin the smell turned in to very boring smell. A little bit too sharp and floral. Just like Davidoff Cool Water!
The smell was okay, (my husband like it very much, maybe it reminded of men's perfume :D) but nothing special. I could wear this if I got it for free, but I don't think I would buy..This could be nice after a workout and a shower, fresh and clean scent, for spring or summer!

I could smell citrus, crapefruit and floral scent. I would like to have more warmth and sweetness.

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Nagyon finom, nagyon nőies és fiatalos! Számomra ez a tipikus vattacukor illat,de olyannyira tiszta és légies, hogy nem okoz fejfájást vagy hányingert még az én kényes orromnak sem!
Ez a valaha létrehozott legfinomabb és konszolidáltabb édes parfüm!
Imádom!

acavicchi
acavicchi

Pretty, fresh, scent, very summery but not particularly original. I'm surprised there isn't any melon listed in the notes because that's what I smell most, along with something green and herbal?
I think it's suitable for someone young and sporty.
I can see it smelling better on a man.

zulukline
zulukline

I keep hearing everyone call this an aquatic scent, but on me I smell the underlying ripe citrus scent! I'm 17, so maybe I'm the target audience for this product, but I really do adore each scent, they bring their own personalities, each offering something unique and uplifting. I can't have a bad day when I wear one of these scents. I truly recommend this for someone who wants to smell fun and clean. I can definitely see this scent as an anytime scent, it's not really seasonal. Just whenever you want a burst of happiness, spritz on a Big Pony.

vtothek
vtothek

This is one of very few citrus/aquatic scents that work as a women's scent. It is light though, and doesn't linger long, but it's a good fragrance for the spring and summer since it smells very fresh. Honestly it's also the most unique of the Big Pony collection for women, the others smelling like your typical kid stuff. If you have a hard time with so called 'fresh' scents, give this a try, it's a little different than usual and you might like it.

aprilchild
aprilchild

i love this scent! tried it at the mall and can't wait to get some! to me, i reeaally smelled the grapefruit, but its so nice to spray on during the summer when you need a little refreshing.

angelcode
angelcode

Summer in a bottle! Lying on the beach in Santorini, the Greek island, and the sea breeze along with summer flowers blends with your senses! Perfect :)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

nice clean scent! got the mini!

Morticia
Morticia

just another aquatic,ok it's fresh but it's very simple and it dissapears after 30 minutes,nothing special about it...

Mimi994
Mimi994

I don't know why but this smells like windex :$

denisha.cleare
denisha.cleare

Very fresh smell. This one is too strong on me. Funny thing is my bf loves it so I gave it to him and it smells wonderful on a man. haha

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

The only thing this and light blue have in common is the scent category they are placed in. this grapefruit goes sour on me, and there's not a hint of spice to be found in this composition. it smells delicious in the bottle, but not so on me. this would fit someone else much better, all in all not a unique fragrance but a decent one.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Very citrusy and fresh, not overly sweet. I prefer the pink version (n.2), but i love this one as well, just perfect for spring!

xsuperbity
xsuperbity

Very clean and pleasant "out-of-the-shower" smell. Nice, but not particularly unique or worth the price.

melissa
melissa

I agree with mudpach- this does not smell like light blue, and I am so glad. Light Blue does not agree with my chemistry.

mudpach
mudpach

No, this is not like Light Blue! This is start a sweety "Coccolino" accord, but after 10 minutes it's became a delicious citrus notes: happy and youthful scent. This is perfect for summer and hot spring.

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women by Ralph Lauren 3.35 out of 5 based on 251 ratings and 47 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 1 for Women by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.