Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

sour
bitter
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Videos
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women is available in little purple flacon with blue number 2, as a sensual perfume for spontaneous and seductive woman. Composition of this edition is floral-fruity-oriental and provides a blend of cranberry and tonka. Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women was launched in 2012.

Tonka Bean Cranberry

Someday
Viva La Juicy La Fleur

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women Fragrance Reviews

anastasija777
anastasija777

I got this one in 50ml as a gift and I really like it :D, but unfortunately it doesn't last more than 1h on me. It's not worth buying... You can find another parfume for the same price that is better quality. It smells really nice though !

Scent: 7/10 (because of the longevity:()
Bottle: 8/10

elena gonzalez
elena gonzalez

The perfect blend of sweet and sour, the warmth of Tonka Bean and juicy cranberry makes this unique perfume. Lasts long hours on my skin and eventually smell a little sweet pineapple rounds a fragrance for any occasion. Recommended for fall. Reminds me of the shampoo girls!

lunabombshell
lunabombshell

I am wearing this right now and I really love it!

It's summer here in the Philippines and this absolutely smells amazing!

This is so perfect to any weather because I also wore this when it rains and the scent is still freaking delicious and comforting.

When it's hot, the creamy combination of cranberry and tonka mousse goes really sweet, fruity, and very yummy. It sometimes feels sticky but you couldn't resist but to spray it because it's really yummy. It feels edible. Very very creamy and sweet.

When it's cold, this scent mellows down the sweetness and transforms into marshmallow. I can definitely smell the cranberry, but I don't know about my nose but I can also smell sparkling sugar. So delish!

All in all, this scent is fruity, creamy, delicious. Definitely a classic and unforgettable. Forever sexy and wearable. I get compliments that I smell delicious but people can't point out the notes. They just smell delicious fruity cupcake topped with marshmallows and sugar!

Try it, you'll love it!

XO,

Luna ♥

Millieqm
Millieqm

so sweet!! love it!!

angelamaria1234
angelamaria1234

It is a nice fragrance, kind of plain one, more like a body mist from Victoria Secret. And like body mists, it doesn't last too much.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

I'm surprised at how much I like this, as I'm really not a fan of fruity fragrances. It's perfect for spring and summer - sweet, but not cloyingly so, and refreshing. I've seen this so many times but have never bothered to try it. I got a sample from a recent swap, and after using it a couple of times I had to buy a big bottle of it. The Tonka bean gives it some depth and makes it a little more interesting. Longevity is pretty good as well.

Allyfally
Allyfally

Meh, its okay. There's nothing really special about it though. It seems to fade fast also.

zzMaja
zzMaja

I loved this from the moment I sprayed on a sample in the morning. It lasted until late in the evening. I did not have to respray. It smells luscious outdoors in the wind and even in the rain. Great for Spring or Summer. I get the Tonka Bean bright and clear and the Cranberry comes through almost like a sweetened, dried cranberry. Yummy, yum. My dog went nuts he snuggled up to me all day. My husband loves it too. This is a winner. Must get some more.

Natalia Oviedo
Natalia Oviedo

I recently had the opportunity to smell it, and fell in love! I love love love this fragrance! It's perfect! definitely one of my must haves! I must admit that before I smelled it I underestimate the scent a bit, and I told myself that it might be an ordinary fragrance, nothing out of this world, really it was love at first sniff.

-Nat.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

The yummiest of the 4 in the Pony Collection. Very sugary! As you can imagine, it doesn't last very long on the skin - but it's a nice scent to reapply during the day. Strictly summer or beach though - would never wear this to work.

bekah
bekah

I really like this fragrance but I never think to reach for it when I pick out a perfume to wear. I was meeting up with my boyfriend today and sprayed Big Pony 2 on and he loved it! Seeing how excited he got to smell it made me like it even more. It is a simple scent and on me it is fruity, sweet, and warm but also light and not an in your face kind of smell...a perfect perfume for hugs. It's not an all day scent and only lasts a few hours on my skin, which is fine with me, but I could still smell some on my clothing. This is not a fragrance that evolves at all. What you smell is what you get. It is very pretty and girly and it gets two thumbs up from me.

jonnah.alv
jonnah.alv

I so love the scent when I bought the roll-on, then tempted to buy a set of the big bottle that comes with a free lotion...saddened that it didn't last long even if I layered it with the lotion.

But if u have the time to constantly spray it on, this one is a go getter...

I also spray it on when I feel lonely or just to liven up my spirit!

Maybe a parfum version would help last long...

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I have been obsessing about this fragrance for a while and my sister gave me a box set which contains the 100ml bottle, a travel size, a body mist and lotion and I just love the smell! It's sweet but not as sweet as Paris Hilton's fragrances or Britney Spears. It's sporty but girly! It doesn't last that long on the body though. I just wish they make it linger longer.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

Smells exactly like a body mist victoria's secret came out with this year fall 2013 called Midnight Glamour! I'm almost mad that I own them both. But vs is much cheaper version. Sweet sugary berries...

kmcgrath
kmcgrath

Fruity with yummy, sexy undertones - perfect for casual weekend days.

For those of you who came of age in the 80's, it reminds me of Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth!

shalita87
shalita87

Love this during the Summer months. Pony 2 is a nice, adult fruity fragrance. My only qualm is that it is does not last. I have a backup body spray and EDT, for this reason. I wish it lasted longer, but definitely a keeper...makes someone lean in a little closer during that meeting.

woah97138624
woah97138624

Very fruity, sweet and young with a 'shower gel' vibe. A little synthetic smelling to me. On my skin it smells exactly the way it does in the bottle. It feels 'warm', but would work in any season.

I'd imagine the person wearing it to be fun and flirty, with a great sense of humor.

Iriscr
Iriscr

Muy tenue no dura en la piel, tiene parecido al circus de Britney y al de justin

DKay
DKay

This one is interesting, has both pros and cons.

Pros:
This is an un-complicated yummy light fruity gourmand. You will want to lick it off your skin. It is agreeable, good for all seasons, sweet and girly (that pink bottle is trying to tell you what is inside). Probably not going to offend anyone's sensibilities. It can be an excellent scent for layering if you would like to make it more mature, interesting, deep and complicated. It wears off in 3 hours or so, but lasts well on fabric. What you smell in the cap is what you get, it's a straightforward fragrance and will not develop much (consistent). Good for beginners!

Cons:
If you are not into gourmand sweetie fruits it is not for you. If you are not into celebrity perfumes (Britney, Taylor Swift and Mariah, for instance) you may not be a fan of this one. Lasting power on skin is average at best. Lacks depth and can be perceived as boring/uninteresting. Sweet and girly, but it's all it can say.

So, I would recommend you try this. I own it and like it for the summer, but I think it performs its best when layered.

dolceinspirazione
dolceinspirazione

So good. I once got told by an ex boyfriend that I smelled edible wearing this. ;)

ponnaki
ponnaki

The fragrance is very nice, light, sweet and fruity. It lasts for a long time. I would recommend it. Especially for younger women.

PerfumePatty
PerfumePatty

I can't beleive it - I've been looking for a "smell-alike" for my current favorite, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme, which is pretty expensive....I tried Big Pony 2 today and can't beleive it - it smells like D&G Pour Femme on me! Yay! Not exactly, but close enough that I can use it as an affordable alternative. It smells like a sweet, berry marshmallow type scent on my skin. I pick up no bitterness at all. Again I say, yay!

j'adore dior
j'adore dior

It's a nice very summery fragrance though it really fits for winter too! It's floral and very girly smell although the smell doesn't last very long! I have to put it on like every two hours!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a nice, fruity scent but isn't spectacular. It may be a good first perfume for a teenager.

surfworld1
surfworld1

Loved this scent... received a ton of compliments while wearing this. However, the scent does not last long. I would buy again if scent lasted longer. Can't justify spending money on a perfume that only lasts couple of hours. I want to put on in morning and not have to worry about it the rest of the day.

sassa7
sassa7

Smells identical to Midnight Fantasy by Britney altho Ralph's is lighter,being an eau de toilette. Britney's lasts longer than this.

Emeliestar
Emeliestar

Very nice scent, but it doesn't last AT&T all. After 3 hours I can barley smell it on my wrist, even though I press my nose to it. It's a shame, because its really nice.
A bit sweeter than it says though. Not that sour.

Big Pony 2 for Women is a sweet berry fragrance with a slight shampoo vibe. It's nothing out of the ordinary, however I expect that it sells quite well.

It's feminine, fresh and fruity, all the qualities that a young girl seems to admire in perfume. I think it would make a suitable fragrance for casual Spring days, and would most likely be worn by younger women due to its sweet and sugary nature.

I can't say that it smells exactly like Justin Bieber's Someday, as I find Big Pony 2 more fruity and less musky on the skin. However, with that being said, if you're a fan of fruity-sweet celebrity fragrances in general, then Big Pony 2 might also appeal to you.

This fragrance supposedly features tonka mousse in the drydown, however I haven't been able to detect it with my own sense of smell. Most of what I smell are cranberries, (and other candied berries), sandalwood and some unidentified floral notes.

Big Pony 2 is quite a simple yet pleasant fragrance, in some ways filling the void that had been left when Ralph Hot, Ralph Wild, Ralph Cool and Ralph Rocks were discontinued. I would highly recommend this fragrance for young women. The pink bottle pretty much says it all.

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

Big Pony #2 is fruity, simple, and clean, and I love it that way! Sometimes I do not want to always be a super mysterious, complex girl, you know? Very watery cranberry soda, this is straight up fruits on me. I get a lot of compliments from my extended relatives when I wear this, they always know it's me with this fragrance!

chocolavanilla
chocolavanilla

I live in tropical country and I love sweet fragrance. This no.2 is really suitable for someone like me. It is fruity sweet and transparent enough not to make me sick on hot days which happens with some complicated sweet fragrance. No.2 is fun and girly.

oc3anspray
oc3anspray

I really like this fragrance. It's nice for everyday and you don't have to bring it with you, because it lasts. I have a mini bottle but I'll be pickin a big one up soon! 1 spritz lasts me all day.

misslovely
misslovely

A very sweet and juicy cranberry scent. Honestly, it smells like any other fragrance out there. Pleasant but not very original.

wonderlu
wonderlu

hahaha i totally agree with the person under! "Today i want to feel sexy, fresh and playful. Lets go with BIG PONY".

IsaIsabella
IsaIsabella

Juicy and sour raspberry topped on a base of whipped vanilla mousse is the image conjured by this scent. While I do love it, it feels nothing special and it's a tad too soft-smelling for my taste. Longevity isn't fantastic either which stops me from purchasing a full bottle that's pretty pricey. I might get a roll-on stick next time. It costs S$29 per roll on at Sephora here.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

At first I thought this was just like any other body splash from Victoria's Secret, etc. It didn't "wow" me. But as the day wore on, I kept getting distracted by how good I smelled! It's absolutely yummy! The staying power is only a few hours but it's just delightful. Nice and fresh, fruity, and fun without smelling TOO young. I think this could be so easily worn that I would love to get a bottle just for carefree days at the beach, etc. This is fun (and summer) in a bottle!

shopgirl
shopgirl

Starts off smelling like a fresh fruit jelly, not unpleasant but not something I want to smell of, or be reminded of. It fades to nothing. No discernible top middle or base notes, very simple, but forgettable.

tokyomadii
tokyomadii

Very yummy! The cranberry is unmistakable, the best of all the Big Pony for Women IMO. I think that "sour" is a great way to describe the fruitiness, not sugary like a lot of fruity perfumes can be like. Not very complex, but I really love the simplicity, everybody needs at least on. =)

MintyBobbins
MintyBobbins

This is a present from my husband. It is indeed a super sweet-fruity smell, I smell the cranberry at the most, fresh, joyful perfume. But it fades away very fast... :( I sprayed it 2 hours ago, and now I can't smell anything. It is really a shame for such a beautiful scent. :(

Dragonflys
Dragonflys

This is going to be a very nice warmer weather fragrance. Just purchased and it smells great !

JadynKennedi4
JadynKennedi4

This literally smells like summer in a bottle! Really nice and very strong and long lasting

taylors91
taylors91

Edit 19/05/14:

Been wearing this scent on and off for the past year or two. I've finally managed to sum up 1000% my thoughts and feelings on this. I always knew this scent lacked depth and complexity, but I got it because I loved how sweet and light it smelled. In the time from when I bought it, I've grown up and diversified my taste in scents. I always knew there would be better more sophisticated scents out there, at the time I just didn't know I'd like what I do now. Rest assure, this isn't actually a bad scent. It is a very good scent for one who likes sweet scents but is willing to give this a go as their first scent. Is it signature fragrance material???......unfortunately it's a no for me. Albeit not saying it won't be for someone else. Can I live without it????......most definitely. Will I repurchase????......it's a no.

Original review: January 2013

Big Pony 2, how I love thee, let me count the ways. Big Pony 2, when I first laid eyes on you, you drew me in with your attractive pink feminine packaging. You seduced and enticed me; I couldn't resist smelling you. As soon as I sniffed you..... it was love at first sniff. I knew then I had to take you home with me.

I have forged an eternal bond with this scent. L-O-V-E this fragrance, cannot get enough of it. Not bitter at all, quite sweet scented. Smells like bubblegum to me. I'm hunting down Big Pony 2 for men (yes I wear men's cologne, some men's cologne smell better than women's perfume) and buying it. I smelt BP2 cologne at perfume shop and fell in love. It's a lighter gourmand-floriental scent, compared to others I've got or had; BS Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So if you're looking to delve into gourmand scents for first time, give this a sniff as a starter.

carmen28
carmen28

At first when i saw the bottle i immediately fell in love with the packaging and bottle since I'm a huge horse lover! The scent is very sweet and it reminds me of cranberry bubblegum. It also has a touch of vanilla in it.

I love the perfume although the perfume does not stay on your skin very long. After an hour you can only smell it at a very close distance. My sister always compliments me when i wear this perfume. Sometimes it mysteriously disappears from my perfume collection and i always will find it in my sisters room.

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

I couldn't help it, I had to give in and buy this one. Not that I need another perfume... so it must have really caught my attention the few times that I tested it for it to play on my mind so much. This to me is what you smell when you walk into the perfume section of the department store and all you smell is this one sweet waft of fragrance. You try to pick what it is but you know it is just a combination of all the perfumes that have been tried and it is just this sweetness that lingers in the air as they all combine. Well this scent does just that... lingers with sweetness all around you. It is flirty, feminine and fun. Very pink. On me, i smell the cranberry in many forms as the scent develops. At the beginning, it almost smells like licorice but then that soon turns into a sweet berry scent. Oh, and my fiance loves it so can't complain there!

annettepe
annettepe

i love this perfume! my younger sister has this and wears it all the time. i cant help but steal this perfume from her once in a while. i wouldnt say its sophisticated but very girly, youthful and playful.

to me it smells like straight up cranberry/cherry bubblegum with a soft vanilla throughout. its such a delicious fruity scent. its very simple too and pleasantly sweet. definitely not nauseating or cloying at all.

the staying power is okay. after 3 hours i can smell it very closely on my skin. its a very soft and inoffensive perfume but still quiet distinctive in the first two hours.

MissJamees
MissJamees

this perfume is so lovely<3

ColubineCola
ColubineCola

It's a very simple scent. Light and sweet. Cranberry isn't quite the fruit note that I would have chosen for the fruit note but there is some tonka bean.

enna1408
enna1408

no. 1 is at the top of this collection followed by no. 4

2 and 3 .... couldn't like them :( sorry

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

I don't like it. Faked berry creamy for young girlish that too sweet cloying annoying to me. By the way, if you don't live in hot city then it maybe more okay. From the print ad, i don't think i can bare anyone who wear this fragrance if we are in outdoor sunny event. i love both cranberry & Tonka Bean so i will try it again when it turns winter.

If you love this kind of scent, you may try Black XS for her. They have the same of main accords but better.

------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
i changed my mind, totally!! today i tried in very cold air-con room & it's amazing lovely! I was shock when i think how hate i felt with this scent last time i tested it but today is the contrast feeling. Light fruity dessert at top note and turns to something like Lush: Twilight bath bomb. Now i decided to buy little size to use in office days!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A synthetic fruity-creamy EDP which is linear and lasts quite a long time on the skin...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hour. Strong and very synthetic! 1.5 foot projection. This is creamy and fruity with a distinctive linear smell, yet could get booring and sickening if used either too much in a single application, or if used too regularly.. so I recommend if you want it, then get a small bottle to be safe..

1 hour - 5 hours - 7 inch projection, which suprised me. I had this around me for a big part of the day, and it is linear throughout.

5 -7 hours - 1 inch projection. Cranberry comes to the fore over the creaminess

7 hours - 12 hours. Close to skin, but quite strong on the skin, now a floral

Autumn frag, possibly September time in the U.K and to some extent alluring, but very synthetic at the start

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

I don't like it, it smells weird, something is NOT right with the perfume it's like scented water!!

karenrobert
karenrobert

Big Pony #2 for women is also my favorite of all the four Pony women perfumes by lauren. It's sweet delicious creamy like mild French pastries. I don't know why so many people say it smells like wonderstruck or someday . I actually cannot stomach the other too fragrances. They are way too cloying and give me a headache. Pony #2 is made for those that love sweet creamy fragrances but cannot tolerate the headache and nausea that comes from the cloying of over the top sweet fragrances or gag induced saturated fat of Viva la Juicy. Most sweet fragrances tend to cause me a headache explosion but not this one. It's worth a try if you are into sweet creamy fragrances without the overdose filler of synthetic alcohols and aldehydes many perfume manufacturers trying to cut corner. I like the rollerball perfume more because it is easier to control the amount than a mega spritz of the perfume bottle. The rollerball doesn't last very long on me, only about 2-3 hours. It works pretty well on my skin and didn't turn burned, rancid, sour, bitter, acrid , or synthetic like many perfumes do. The fragrant stayed the same even after a few hours. I ended up purchasing right away my first time trying it.

allan0921
allan0921

mom uses this and it is just awesome!

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

WOW!! Sweet cranberry gourmand fragrance for the young and young at heart. Bright, fizzy, sparkling, and edible Big Pony #2 (BTW, hate the name) is not a disappointment for me. The opening is blatant sour cranberry then an almost soapy-floral quality comes into the foreground. The floral note smells a little like fragnipani to me. Those notes meld with the tonka note to bring a creamy sweetness to the drydown.

Excellent projection and decent longevity (at around 5 hours) make BP#2 a keeper for me. I think I'll buy a bigger bottle. Suitable for office, daywear, summer, spring, and casual days. Rating 8 out of 10.

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Wow this scent is amazing!
Summer in a bottle,juicy,fruity and fresh.Its for the girly,energetic,fun and flirty girl. Not the best lasting power though but it is just and eau de toilette so i guess its ment to be that way.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ralph Lauren Big Pony #2 is fruity, sugary, and sweet! Fruity cranberry with sweet tonka mousse. It’s very light and just like candy, it’s delicious!

ellapage
ellapage

It's a really lovely sweet fruity scent :) Perfect for summer! It's not very strong though so I myself have to put quite a bit of it but I reckon it'd be great for someone who doesn't really prefer strong scents but still likes sweet and fruity ones.

hotaru
hotaru

it's a sweet fragrance, but i'd say britney spears fantasy smelled better than this.
i can't pinpoint what, but there is something in this No.2 that makes it smells like it has 2 'layers' instead of a whole well-blended fragrance; to me, a well made perfume should smell as one: many nuances ,okay.but not like wearing 2 fragrance at the same time.you have top-middle-base note 'areas' to do those layering, not like this :(

it reminds me a LOT to those cheap drugstore mix-spray your own cologne/body mist thing. i can smell alcohol distinctively, and that cranberry/fruity/whatever is there too. im sorry, Ralph :(

mjb28
mjb28

A fruity sensual scent with nicely blended notes. Sweet yet not overpowering, it's just the way I love it. This is lovely for sunny summer season. Feminine and cheerful. Totally tender and delicate fragrance. My favorite among the 4 Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 collections.

galbgamary
galbgamary

I just brought this one and I like it but not love it, yet! It takes time for me to love a perfume because I like to see how I feel about it with time and days! But what I really love most about it is that it is the freshest sweet perfume I have ever tried! Usually sweet perfumes are strong and heavy then within time I start having headaches from them! I already brought the second bottle because I feel it will be the only sweet perfume I'll really love! It reminds of a perfume I really loved and wished it was fresh (Lovestruck by Vera Wang)! Yep finally I found it here in Ralph Lauren, I'm very happy I found it!

miss_mary
miss_mary

I bought today and love it !!! very sweet and fruity.

peny
peny

love it!!!! tested today !! perfect for spring summer and autumn when weather is hot!

clairedot
clairedot

I love it! I love the colours on the bottle, I love the smell but i hate the lasting power!!!

meduza
meduza

I bought this one today,30ml.
It's sweet,happy not heavy.
Love it en when I already bought is I remembered that it smells a lot like N.C. Cat deluxe at night. which is a cheaper en more complex fragrances.
But my husband wanted to buy me this one so I was Sooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really enjoy it :)

baileyg09
baileyg09

i really like the smell but on my skin it only last maybe two hours if im lucky =( total bummer because it smells very good.

zulukline
zulukline

So yesterday I got the 1oz of #2 and #4, the most popular ones I suppose, and I love this! Smells like TS Wonderstruck, not as creamy, but defo romantic and very berry.

sparkybish
sparkybish

I was surprised there wasn't strawberry in this! Hey, it's a sweet little berry smell, nothing crazy spectacular, but cute and fresh. Nice for the pool.

sweetgirl

OUT of the set of four...this one is my least fav..its a weak lasting floral...just a cute scent....no. 1 is my very fav....its very laating even in the mist!

outofocus
outofocus

I've already reviewed Nr. 4, and I must say it's far more interesting than this one, thus meaning that in the Richter scale of fragances Nr. 2 is zero, zip, nil.
On top of it, as usual, I get the wrong notes, tried on paper strip sort of stinks of pineapple to me!! And the note is not even listed!!
Well, what can I add, no sillage, so sweet it's impossible to wear after your 15th birthday.

sweetgirl

got the mini....just fun for the summer

fragile 71
fragile 71

nothing speial...just another simple fruity and fresh scent..

poivrerose
poivrerose

Sugary fruit with a nice kick of tartness! Bursting with sweetened cranberry. It reminds me very distinctly of SweetTart candies at the beginning. A lovely simplistic fruitiness that gains some soft candy vanillary sweetness as it dries down. The sillage is good at the beginning. Lasting power is acceptable.
It's fun!

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Very sweet, I love sweet but this one borders on too sweet, if I mix 2 with 4, which on me is nice and spicy, I get a great blend! Separately 2 and 4 are okay but both have issues, mixed the issues go away.

Aspendina
Aspendina

very fruity love this one, but sadly does not last long at all.

cherie97
cherie97

I love this! this is so juicy and fruity at the same time :) it's like a summer coctail... very sweet, but very, very sexy. To me, it's almost like Beyonce Heat Rush - they're so similiar! As Heat Rush is just EDT, I was looking for something close to it, which is just a bit longer lasting. Even though RL Big Pony 2 is EDT too, it's lasting very well. So I guess I found what I was looking for :)

Can somebody tell me, is this limited edition??

nce6228
nce6228

I try this today on paper, it smell similar to Ralph Wild. Too sweet, among the 4, it will be my less favorite...

denisha.cleare
denisha.cleare

Love this scent but it doesn't last long. The smell is similar to Ed Hardy Villain and Viva La Juicy. Out of the 4 this one would hands down be my favorite if were stronger.

just_me

i bought it and now it stays for a long time. When i first tried it, it fade away quickly, Weird but true.

Very beautiful scent.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Oh wow this is so great, im SO surprised! (not a big fan of RL), it's super sweet (in a good way), light and very berry :)) Love it even more than n.3 (Yellow)!!

just_me

Beautiful scent BUT its too light for me. After 2 hours i smell nothing.

jonr951
jonr951

This reminded me of something! I don't know if it was Someday or Wonderstruck or something else. But it's my favorite of the 4. I want this one and #4. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! : )

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is a very sweet, but sheer, summery fragrance. The sweet, fruity top notes remind me of a cross between Ed Hardy for Women EDT and Christian Audigier for Her. The base becomes creamier and more simplified with the emergence of the tonka bean, but the fruitiness still lingers.

It doesn't have too much depth on me, and while I hesitate to say that it feels juvenile, it is definitely a fruity, breezy, youthful scent.

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women by Ralph Lauren 4.10 out of 5 based on 421 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 2 for Women by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.