Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

yellow floral
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Videos
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women is a fragrance characteristic for its free spirit. Its aim at rebels and independent women. Number 3 is bright orange, accentuated on sunny yellow flacon. The fragrant composition includes juicy pear and irresistible mimosa. Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women was launched in 2012.

Mimosa Pear

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women Fragrance Reviews

Littlegrassstraw
Littlegrassstraw

Summer refreshment! Reminding me of Elizabeth Arden Sunflower, which I like, the scent had a positive start-off. Fresh, a bit sweet and ozonic in a sunny, clean and to me rather pleasant way. The ozonic freshness was too much at times - I am not at all an ozonic fan - BUT when hot sun hit the skin the most beautiful fresh flowerscent - must be mimosa - radiated from the skin which I had to keep sniffing. So I would recommend wearing this in super hot and super sunny weather, perfect I think. Pretty modest sillage (ocassional whiffs) and good longevity (the whole day).

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

I like the interesting pear note of this fragrance. MY sister bought it to me from Strawberrynet these days and I think is more for summer. But is very light, optimistic and young! I start to enjoy wearing it!

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Toilet spray or air freshener - yeah that'd be nice. But as a perfume? Interesting...

onlyonline
onlyonline

Lovely scent.

icecube
icecube

Starts with a burst of alcohol that fortunately dissapears fast.
A sunny scent - quite soapy - I was expecting a frescher more energetic scent.
Not bad but quite generic - tons of similarities to other fragrances of the same kind.
But I guess it is supposed to be a simple fruty floral and being just that it is lovely.

Member007
Member007

i am so in love! it reminds me DKNY green apple which i wore last summer. Fruity and simple but oh such goodness on hot humid day!

MichaelCerasEyebrows
MichaelCerasEyebrows

I was soooo excited when I got a little 3 bundle pack of Ralph Lauren 3 with body mist and nail polish, until I found out I was allergic to it! :/ I was so caught up on the awesome deal I was getting I forgot that I always have to try a fragrance a couple times before I get it, sometimes my body just doesn't like whatever is in the bottle... I cough every time this is on me! Well aside my little life story there, this is a very clean, pretty scent, the epitome of fruity floral! If you are looking for an inexpensive scent, like a body mist, but with longevity and more notes less alcohol, this is for you!

misslovely
misslovely

The mimosa and the pear are very nice, I kind of get a tropical vibe from this perfume. It's light, sweet and fruity. Reminds me of something Escada would create. I think it's ideal for summer!

blydia
blydia

in the first minute or so it's really fruity and pleasant, then it smells exactly like tommy girl to me for an hour or so (a scent that I don't really dig anymore). Once that wears off, the mimosa is very present (I think it is mimosa, not sure tho). reminds me of sth in my childhood. can't stop sniffing it. Don't know tho if i would buy full bottle (I got a sample).

It might not be the most complex scent yet it smells real nice, it smells sunny, and pretty. It is rather light , easy to wear, easy to enjoy, a nice yellow fruity/floral, not outstanding but really nice. I personally don't find it soapy at all, just a nice easy to wear simple scent.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

OMG! I am in love with this perfume I have just bourght it on offer with the gift box for £20 cheap! But it is so refreshing and fruity this is deffintly going to be my new summer fragrance!

Fejfájdító borzalom..
Headache for sure!
Nyárias, de nem nekem! Az a tipikus művi illat..

Charlii777
Charlii777

I tried this today- took home a sample too. I'm still not sure if I like Vera Wang's Princess or this better. It's really light and refreshing. I think florals can be too much sometimes. I also think the bottle's cute and preppy too. It's a nice fragrance.

Arkira M.
Arkira M.

Pear? or Shampoo? whatever it is, it's lovely!

Light & Lively scent for few hours and dried down to smooth floral scent. Perfect for outdoor days. Agreed to Jasminalia that it's reminded me to Versace Yellow Diamond but i would prefer Polo Pony 3 as for its cheaper price & smoother when dried down.

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

I get apples, not pears. It's not terrible, but it seems like it's already been done in DKNY Be Delicious

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ralph Lauren Big Pony #3 is tropical, fresh, and fruity! This smells exactly like Victoria Secret’s Sexy Little Things Noir Summer. Fruity mimosa and sweet pear. Very light and great for summer!

hotaru
hotaru

again, with the overpriced mediocrity here, Ralph.
this fragrance smells very..cologne-y. like nowhere near the designer perfume cologne-y.

it has this 'fizzy' and 'tangy' 'taste', not that sweet, really. rather to be fresh and soda-ish.a cheerful fragrance, light and lasts for quite a bit in where i live

somewhere in average/acceptable level,not that special,and why spending so much on this?

MabelEarth

Finom, visszafogottan nőies, légies.Nem erős és gyomorforgatóan édes, inkább olyan "láthatatlanul" ölel körül.
Kevésbé tartós mint a kék.
Megvenném, ha nem volna már 6 másik parfüm a polcomon.. :)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

sweeter version of Ralph by Ralph lauren .. that's it
Pears are so delicious here !!
lasting power & sillage are normal ..

sparkybish
sparkybish

Very likeable, fresh shampoo scent. Clean, fruity floral, which would be perfectly appropriate for anyone. Not a tremendous lasting power, but no harm in refreshing, right?

Shydaniels
Shydaniels

Smells a little bit like Clinique's Happy, but not as big and fruity. Simple and sweet, but nothing special that stands out.

liat
liat

the bottom line is this is not a bad fragrance at all. It's a sweet, not sticky, nice floral. Sadly, I find it somewhat ordinary. It's very simple, nothing sophisticated. It's much like wearing a polo shirt: not your typical t-shirt, but it's still a t-shirt. Big Pony 3 for Women is a nicely constructed floral, but still - simply a sweet floral.

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

got the whole mini set of these....3 is my fav and no. 2 ! fun scents

Mimi994
Mimi994

This one is the best !!

aschafer92
aschafer92

Just bought this the other day and I can't stop wearing it! I have to admit I'm not a big fan of florals, so the fruitiness of this fragrance really fits my expectations. Love it.

I find this to be a light, fresh floral. I don't think its overly sweet, its more of a refreshing simple scent, suitable for spring and summer wear.

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

there is no comparing versace yellow diamond to this. I have them on now at the same time, and the mimose and pear is all they have in common! Versace is an elegant expensive sweet yellow floral, designed for a more adult audience. The soapy waxiness comes from the orange flower and neroli, and versace has a good dose of citrus in it as well. I simply feel too young to wear it well. I would say it's for women 30+. on the other hand, Ralph is indeed a fruity sweet syrup synthetic cocktail. If that's what you're going for, then all's well. But I am disappointed in Ralph lauren. The other big pony's are in my opinion, so much better. Alas my fiance thinks it smells divine, so off to find a different pear mimose fragrance.

Not a good perfume. It has two of my favorite notes in it--mimosa and pear. But it's not strong enough on mimosa. And it's not strong enough on pear. It seems like a very synthetic blend of the two, like a low-quality chemical syrup. If you like mimosa, you should try Versace Yellow Diamonds. If you like pear, I have no suggestions for you because I have not found anything that could compare to Escada Sunny Fruitti, which was discontinued many years ago.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Love it! So absolutely perfect for spring, sweet and fruity but also light and fresh with hint of flowers, it does remind of Versace's Yellow Diamond but it's little less "mature" and less soapy, i like it much more.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Mimosa and pear, like in Versace's Yellow Diamond

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women by Ralph Lauren 3.53 out of 5 based on 202 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 3 for Women by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.