Designers » R S » Oriental « Groups

dislike

cherry
almond
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Videos
Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Ralph Lauren for women Pictures

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women is a fragrance with incredible style. Its violet flacon carries yellow number 4 on its surface. The perfume is ideal for dynamic woman ready for challenges. It is described with a floral-oriental composition created of wild cherry and violet amber. Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women was launched in 2012.

Cherry Amber

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women Fragrance Reviews

Flávia C
Flávia C

This perfume is very fruity/sweet, very loud, on the first spray (kinda like watermellon on my skin), and as the time passes by, it gets totally different, veryyyyyy animalic (which I like). It´s silage is strong, it lasts all day long. It´s an interesting perfume, specially for those who like sweet and fruity.

No início é bem doce, algo como melancia e bem forte. Com o tempo o cheiro se modifica bem e fica o animalic. A fixação é forte, dura o dia todo. É um perfume interessante, especialmente para quem gosta de perfumes doces frutados. E a projeção é alta também, dá para sentir de longe.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I'm Lovin this! <3 :D

professorlilith
professorlilith

Got the mini eau de toilette and body sprays it at TJ Max for seven dollars; I liked it when I tried it at Dillards department store, but not at the price they wanted! It's very generic berry on my skin in the first few minutes, then definitely cherry, then the oriental note starts to come out. More later ........

....well, the oriental note never really arrives on my skin. It's more of a tease than a presence. The cherry stays for a long time, though---on me it lasted most of the day, about seven hours, and it's pleasant. Not bad at a heavy discount, and simple enough to try ....

....and yes, it layered really well with a perfume oil from Yates Apothecary (see etsy) featuring bergamot, cassis, and white musk. It took on and held a fresh and lemony feel that stays much longer than it would with just the perfume oil. I'll try it with the Yates fern, vetiver, vanilla.

rachiepaige
rachiepaige

I bought this today at Sephora. It makes me feel happy! The scent is just so very pretty.

dovey
dovey

Cherries !!!???
I am so surprised to read that as the main note

its BERRY scent a very fruity delicious scent like a basket full of mixed red , blue & purple berries

again I'm surprised that its classified as oriental
its a Totally Fruity

mvickyp
mvickyp

me encanta!! mi ultima adquisición!

this is cute;simple like the bottle;real cherry bonbon in a bottle!as I love cherries,it's no surprise that I like this perfume.but when I think of buying it,I mean paying that much money for a simple cherry scent I just jiggle.though I don't admire too many notes in a perfume and too complicated fragrances,this one is simply too simple!maybe suitable for a 10 years old girl,but not for me.yet,I can't deny that I enjoy the bonbon,bubblegum living and young thing I smell in this perfume.

sweet sexy fresh young!

jeri_1510
jeri_1510

I just bought it today and it smells perfect for a cold day 'cause it makes you feel warm and cozy with its sweetness. When I spray it on my skin it smells like cherries and soap, makes you feel like you have taken a bath full of cherries. Clean and gourmand.
My new signature! Love it!

Lealof1988
Lealof1988

I got this as a Christmas gift from my mom last year, and I kind of enjoy this cherry tinged beauty. There is a bit of Amber that I do detect, which sort of helps with the intensity of the cherries on the dry down.

Yes, it is a bit pricey considering the scent, but that is Ralph Lauren for you. The silage isn't that great either...you really have to get close to smell it. There is lasting power though. The scent does last on me for a couple of hours, at least 5 or 6.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

this scent is happiness. simple and sweet. a bowl of cherries :D

fun to wear around the house when youre cleaning or whatever, this could probably replace that sweet tooth snack before bedtime.

Not something an adult woman would wear as an all day scent, however the younger crowd this would be perfect for.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

This is a very yummy scent. It's pretty and sexy at the same time. It's also sweet, yet warm and grown-up.

UPDATE: I tried this again, and the amber came through much more, which turned me off to the scent.

misslovely
misslovely

You have to enjoy the smell of cherries to enjoy #4. On my skin, that's the only note I smell. I'm not complaining, I love the smell of cherries. I thought the amber will add some more depth, but it really doesn't. I still enjoy wearing it though!

So fruity. To me it's very linear and smells like nothing but bubblegum. It's like an intensified version of a body mist you'd pick up in the Victoria's Secret fragrance section.

judyk
judyk

Is it just me or does anyone else think this smells of wild strawberries not cherries? And there's more going on here than just two notes. There are florals and some woody notes as well. As for the "amber", this smells to me of ambergris not amber.

Update - Three hours later it has stopped smelling like Hawaiian Punch and has developed into a rather nice perfume. Still very fruity, but richer and smoother. I still get the grey amber savouriness and musk but now it has a yellow amber sweet resinous quality as well... Five hours in and it's still going strong - surprising tenacity for an EDT.

annatokiko
annatokiko

Too expensive for a cherry common perfume... It smells cheap!!! :(

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

Cherries and Amber! You can't beat it! This is def a favrotie fragrance of mine but I don't wear it too often because unfortunately it doesn't last on the skin.
Much like it's sister bottle #1, the scent lingers but never carries a full punch. While this scent will grasp hold of your clothes and in your hair, unlike the other scents of this collection, it still doesn't float far from the skin. This is refreshing and a very lovely smell. I always recommend this to people interested in the collection and most agree, #4 is the way to go!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

I really loved this scent in the summer time is was almost sparkly and fizzy and I got a cherry soda vibe from it. Unique and sweet without being a sugar bomb. I definitely think there are some missing notes because I also got hints of orange and some floral too, although my nose is not refined enough to know which one. I'm wearing it today for the first time in cooler weather. I don't like it as much the cherry is toned down and it's more ambery in winter and it's lost it's fizziness for some reason. I'm packing this one up and planning on wearing it again when the weather gets warmer. Longevity: average 4-5 hours. Sillage: close to the skin.

piluna
piluna

This is the sweetest smell of them all. It smells sugary, cherry and fruits. A light gourmand and sultry smell. It's fun and pleasant. Guys will love it. If you're on the sweet side, this is the perfume for you.

PhillyFoxy
PhillyFoxy

I tried this in a Macy's a couple of times. It's just something nice to spritz on as I'm walking out the door, though admittedly I'm never planning on buying it myself because of it's weak staying power for the price. It's kind of a oriental-ish tone to it with the amber, which is toned down by the cherries. It's a lovely scent, but not worth the money.

Tanyaoxo

Not the most adventurous but still unique. After wearing frequently my conclusion is that boys. Love it.

takeasniff
takeasniff

@ sweetgirl,

I laughed when I read your review at least you didn't put actual nailpolish on your dolls fingers I did!!:) And of course it was my mum's nail polish! Oh and I used her lipstick on their lips! no doubt mum was not impressed. Thank goodness I didn't get hold of a chapstick!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

ugh.....after buying the mini set a while back...i decided to try this one out of the bunch (MY only fav is the blue one)..a second time...its still a scrubber....cheap , cheap cheap! just very synthetic and yes smells like cheap bad aged chapstick from childhood that costs a dollar! i use to use those on my dolls as a kid..for fun..(YALL GIRLS DONT ACT LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE ...THAT DID THAT! lmao! :)

colettemichelle
colettemichelle

When I was much younger, I found a tube of cherry Chapstick in my mom's purse. I thought it smelled delicious. Being a small child, I ate the chapstick and was subsequently ill for a day. This reminds me of that cherry Chapstick, minus the wax factor. If I didn't have that memory I might like this more.

icingsugar
icingsugar

This was my fav of the 4 . Not sure about it being marketed as a oriental, its not tgis big bold exotic scent I would expect from an oriental but its nice. Nitbbold or long lasting but its nice for going out. Im suprised theres no nut fnote in this as its got a very nutty undertone. I mainly bought this for the bag though.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Ralph Lauren Big Pony #4 is a fruity fresh cherry with warm subtle amber! It’s a little spicy and a little sweet. This smells very similar to Victoria Secret Angel except Big Pony #4 has cherry instead of plum. It’s very light so the scent doesn’t last long (especially because all four fragrances of the Big Pony women’s collection are eau de toilettes), but it’s still a lively and fun fragrance!

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

This is very strong. More like cherry liquer or cherry wine than cherry candy or soda. As such, an interesting acquaintance and I am glad I got me a tiny sample ;) but this is not one for me. I prefer my scents lighter.

hotaru
hotaru

maybe, number 4 is the one i seriously hate and love at the same time. curious, because the other 3 is just so-so, and anyone can forgive those 3.but no.4 is different.
I hate it so much. It gives me serious kick of sugary-cherry bomb, makes adults around me drooling because of that mouthwatering sugar-dipped cherries,and whenever there's children around, they look at me suspiciously. Plus, there's this floor cleaner that smells like this, only with some desinfectant on that one.

But i love it after quite a while, when all the cherry-go-round is gone. It becomes subtle, 'dry', and neutral with a hint of that evil sweetness in pleasant way

Tanyaoxo

On card, I wasn't so sure, but on my skin, it's lovely! It really picks up on the flowery notes on me too, smelling like a cross between Ralph Lauren Hot and MJ Daisy. It's sweet, but not overly so, with a certain oriental spice that makes it interesting and different from other sweet fragrances (I am a sweet fan) and additive to smell as it's so unusual! If you're going to test this be sure to test it on your skin.
Bought it today and can't wait to wear it. :)

Malegria
Malegria

It is definitely a gourmand, a fruit punch...in the face!It is so arrogant in it`s vulgarity it is alluring. Yes, I admit it, I bought it and enjoy it: not terribly so, but I like having this colorful monstrosity of a bottle on my fireplace mantle - since it is new, it has not been demoted to a perfume cabinet...yet.

It is a complete berry madness: imagine a torte maker who completely lost his marbles and throws every berry at his disposal in the bowl,then grinds 4 bars of bright red glycerine soap in there, adds a cupful of Nerds and empties the bottle of a cherry liquor on top of it all.

I loved it on the perfumed magazine advertisement, but on skin it "sounds" more harsh.It softens with time, but in the process starts to remind me of a certain brand of public restroom soap that I fortunately like.

I think I will enjoy my 1 oz bottle as long as I don`t come to my senses.Pinky Pie, get the party started!!!!

peny

this perfume is meant to be my style according to official Ralph Lauren site and the quiz i just take! glamorous! :D:D

MabelEarth
MabelEarth

Ez a parfüm viselhetetlen! Émelyítően gyömölcsösen édes!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

It reminds me so much of The body shop cherry body butter .. creamy cherries .. yummy stuff

Lasting power and sillage are nice too :)

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I remember being in LOVE with the scent when I first sprayed it on the tester paper but I went back to macy's a week later to test it on my skin and I hated it! This was just too sweet and weird smelling for me :( I wanted to like this so bad though!!

zulukline
zulukline

I love this so much! All I smell is a tart cherry soda scent! It pairs well with BBW Cherry Vanilla, they're insanely gorgeous together! I got the 1oz, but now I want the 3.4 and the body mist..better save up the $$$ for EDT's these are expensive!

Casi
Casi

Holy Tutti Frickin' Fruity! If you are looking for a cherry perfume, this is the one. This stuff is serious business. One spray to the wrist and as I inhale, it's causing that strange tickly sensation in the back of my throat. I mean, really...I can see the fun of this entire line and I respect all perfumes, but I am at a point in my life when I want to smell like the lovely, witty, independant woman I've become. Big Pony 4 is not a woman. She is one juicy sweet little tart. In her clique, she is the "it" girl with the fullest glossy lips. On Saturdays, you'll find Miss Thang and her girls hanging out at the mall. Her pals gossip and make a b-line to Forever 21, while Big Pony 4 is "sexting" the entire football team and sucking on the biggest, reddest, cherry-flavored lollypop.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

This is my favorite scent out of the line. I kept trying the other three and kept coming back to this one. I don't see this as a true oriental but much more luxe than the others. I get a fizzy black cherry soda from this fragrance and I love it!

outofocus
outofocus

"Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women is a fragrance with incredible style", sure, if you are 15!!
I`ve tried it and to me it hardly qualifies as a perfume but rather a Dove splash on or a Glade mister...
How can the perfume industry come so low... no sillage, no originality, just merchandising: yes the 4 boxes were attractive, the same as the flacons or rather, the little bottles.
Thank the Lord we still have Pradas and Dior... if not I would move on to a tea blog.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

Seriously, if I could mix 4 and 2 it would be the ultimate for me! I LIKE 4, I LIKE 2, but I love them layered!!!

nena18sept
nena18sept

out of the four, this one is my favorite one... it's a good smell. not complicated, and very easy to wear , of course is nothing new but i still like it

nush imogen
nush imogen

Dont smell any cherries whatsoever, shame .. this is my least favorite of the series (i like the pink one the most), too spicy for me, somehow it feels like its trying to hard to be .. mysterious? different? im not sure.

Cherries? I smell a mixture of sweet ripe berries here. I think there are some notes missing from this pyramid. This is more complex than just cherry and amber. I find this to be sweet, fruity, and warm, a bit syrupy but yummy.

Majesty
Majesty

I tried the whole Big Pony for women range and Big Pony 4 is my most likeable..Lush cherry on a smooth,creamy amber base.Starts sweet and keeps getting sweeter and sweeter.It has something that makes your mouth water!Big Pony range is a casual,playful,girly range,I can see a young girl in polo wearing these!I would characterize it a an oriental gourmand,maybe too gourmand for my taste.Lasting power is average.

jonr951
jonr951

My second fav of the bunch! I don't remember it much at all but I do remember it was DELICIOUS! And that's all that matters. Haha. I cannot wait to test it again. I'll try #1 and #3 again but for the time being, #2 and #4 are the only ones I'm considering adding to my collection. I think all I need is the 1oz of both of them. I LOVE the colors! : )

goingblonde
goingblonde

Smells exactly like cherries,

so for those who like cherry scent this is it.

For the price , I think one could find something else to smell just like cherry , but then it wouldnt have the Ralph Lauren name-- because here I think that is all one is paying for -certainly not quality ;-)

Spido
Spido

Sprayed my hand by accident when trying to spray on paper, and it was really horrible!
I don't understand why this is classified as Oriental, on me it is a Fruity Floral, almost Gourmand.

Very long lasting, it's been 6 hours and a lot of handwashing since I sprayed my hand, and it is still there, and strong!

one_girl_rev
one_girl_rev

Of the 4, this one is the most delicious. Smells very fruity and light, kind of like something you would find at Victoria's Secret.

Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women by Ralph Lauren 3.63 out of 5 based on 251 ratings and 47 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Lauren Big Pony 4 for Women by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.