Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ralph Rocks Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

tropical
Ralph Rocks Ralph Lauren for women Videos

New Ralph Lauren perfume, fourth in Ralph collection aimed for youth, is addressed to independent energetic girl who loves rock. The perfume face is Hannah Davis, and the music which follows it is made by Paolo Nutini. In the cause of perfume promotion the web site is launched and there you can get a detail information about the perfume, Hannah, download Paolo Nutini's music and participate in try-out for rock groups. More details on the site. Perfume can be described as citrus floral cream. The composition begins with kiwi and passion fruit notes. The heart exudes with the mixture of freesia, orange blossom and hyacinth notes together with green palm leaves. In the base there are sun-warm wood and amber. The perfume was created by Annie Buzantian in 2006.

Passionfruit Kiwi Lemon

Orange Blossom Freesia Palm Leaf Hiacynth

Amber Sandalwood

Ralph Rocks Fragrance Reviews

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

So yummy, I want to eat this fragrance! The notes are very balanced and well blended, I can detect the orange blossom, the passionfruit and the lemon. It sits close to the skin, so I use it for situations that don't call for perfume, like going to the beach, or a day at the pool.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

This is a truly fantastic fragrance! All notes so well blended that makes me feel up freshened every time I use it! Fruity-fresh scent! I could swear I smell tangerine in it!!! I think it's one of my TOP 10. :D

Camihig
Camihig

This is probably my all time favorite perfume ever! It has a warm orangey smell that I can't get enough of!!

FabMissK
FabMissK

This is right on your face mango, how come nobody said that?

Definitely a daring perfume, sweet but deep. To me it is the most delicious perfumes of all time. Has moderate to long lasting power on my skin, as I start to believe fruity perfumes will never have the longest lasting power. This one does have moderate lasting power and sillage. If i could define the closest to how this feels, it would be... a ripe mango put in a microwave for 15 seconds, then added a few drops of sandalwood essence. That's it! My recipe for total fragrance delight!

This should not have been discontinued, such a shame...

unmonotiti
unmonotiti

I may have confused this perfume with another Ralph Lauren one. I used to wear this back in high school or college, and I remember heavy notes of coconut. This one is lovely, though not very coconutty. It's spicier and floral. It fades rather quickly, but the initial sillage is heavy, I know because whenever I get to work people notice it from afar.

almarie
almarie

I remember when they had this in Macy's along with the other scents like Ralph Cool,Hot, and Wild plus the original. This one wasn't my favorite, but I do remember smelling orange creamsicles like one person had suggested. If I can get my hands on a bottle, I will for sure get it.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

All I really have to say about this is that it definately is citrus, just not in the way you'd expect. Think orange creamsicles! Very yummy.

NivlaY
NivlaY

I bought this perfume for my mom few years ago because I was so much a fan of the original Ralph blue bottle. It was a blind buy and I thought it won't be too bad because the original smells so good and it was so popular. I have to say I was totally surprised by this perfume and I actually like it more than the original one. My mom love it so much! =D

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

This smells like coconut candy, a bit plasticky and waxy-chalky crayon-like scent, with a hint of synthetic citrus.

ijuliana
ijuliana

One of the best everyday perfumes I've ever come across. However it doesn't last really long. I got this for Christmas a few years ago and lasted for about 3 months. (Yes, I used it everyday truly was amazed by this result) I strongly suggest it. I don't see how its citrus though. :/

Maybe it's just me! Anyway!
It's worth trying.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

From someone who hates oranges and anything with coconuts, I am extremely blown away. Ralph Hot is my favorite because it smells warm and mocha-ish. I also loved the first Ralph. Bought Ralph Rocks out of curiosity, without any expectations. As I was opening the radioactive orange colored box and seeing the tacky juvenile bottle, I almost wanted to return it. I didn't. Ralph Rocks had me on first spray. It smells beautifully tropical with a creamy comforting dry down. I have long been looking for a fruity fragrance I could wear for my boyfriend. I found it. :)

I love Ralph Lauren.

Kysyona
Kysyona

The best of all the Ralphs IMHO. Again, synthetic, subtlety and sophistication "don't live here anymore", but it's upbeat and partymood-inducing, so for a relaxed beach holiday I would grab a bottle of that without even thinking.

jjjjjjbm
jjjjjjbm

Considering I like complex gourmand orientals, I was so ready to hate this perfume.....but I kinda really do like it. Okay, yes, I admit It, I LOVE IT. It is sweet and fruity but not overpowering, like sitting on a hammock in the shade of a warm beach with crystal blue water. I smell passionfruit and kiwi the most, with lemon making a surprise visit. It makes me feel like the cool person I know I'm not. I started wearing it in middle school and I do think of it as the only pretty thing about me during those days of middle hair parts and black eyeliner covering half of my greasy face. I have to admit I do not wear it much anymore, but I think thats because I'm in a different stage of my life and no fragrance can define you completely in every phase. It's like you evolve and that perfume can't always evolve with you. Doesn't mean its not a fab perfume and one that may just be perfect for your life right now:) Keep spritzing!

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

This scent overall is superbly orangey! But its more of a heavy musky type of citrus than a light lemony scent like tommy girl. One of my favorites of ralphs fragrances but the only downfall is that its not appropriate for any time of year besides especially hot summer months.

Majja67
Majja67

Got this yesterday and i absolutely love it!! Cant tell so much about it yet because i have the worst cold! I do pick up a lot of wood right from the beginning, soft and not so sweet, very pleasant smell! Will be intressting se how i experiet once my cold is gone! Hope i still love it, otherwise i can have it as my "coldfrag",lol! Will be back with longer review soon!

mirisusar
mirisusar

En Argentina esta discontinuado !!!! que vuelva por favor me encanta y es muy actual ese aroma !

miki1968
miki1968

i absolutely love this one

hpr2010
hpr2010

To me this is a very weird smell. Its like a fresh smell yet musky and a little spicy. I really like it thought I wouldnt be able to pick a single note name.

Booogie
Booogie

This is a funny little fragrance. Structurally it reminds me of Katy Perry's "Purr", a little tropical, a little green, with a creamy-woody drydown. The top notes in this one are citrusy whereas the top notes in Purr were a bit softer, maybe from the red apple. The coconut smell (though not listed) is thicker as well.

The green here is also tropical like in Purr, I don't get the grassy smell that others seem to. The lasting power is much better for this fragrance, it can last me all day! The beginning reminds me of a creamsicle. The palm leaf comes out in the middle. It dries down sweet, creamy and woody. Perfect scent for a summer day :)

SheShe
SheShe

I was quite scared to try the perfume because I remembered I'd read Ralph Rocks smells like dill sauce. After trying classical Ralph and Ralph Hot I decided it was the high time for Ralph Rocks, Cool and Wild. The second and the third fragrance is still being searched by me, but I'm glad I got Ralph Rocks.

I get why people say it's weird... it is an unusual fragrance indeed, notes seem to be mixed accidentally with a weird result - but I like the result and I haven't expected that!

There must be coconut somewhere around here - I can't see it listed but definitely can sniff it! Coconut, quite thick milk. Something green (palm leaf), something orange (orange blossom), something violet even - still no dill ;) but I guess where the feeling may come from, the coconut, palm leaf and hyacinth :)

It's a crazy, positive, tropical, a bit strange fragrance but I like it. Sweet one, but not too sweet. There's also a hint of plastic in here... like a doll, something like that - kind of disturbing. But aren't there doll look-a-likes on the beach? ;)

Projection-weak
Lasting power- too
Bottle-I like it.

lolotitia
lolotitia

I thought I would like this one reading its notes but actually all I can smell in it is a synthetic orange smell. Disapointing...

jennygirlsmile
jennygirlsmile

I absolutely love this perfume,its very tropical and sweet with a kick,so if there is anyone else out there who loves stronger tropical perfumes.I recommend this full heartedly.The shower gel is very good too it wakes me up and puts me in a great mood.Try it please.

Emmanuel421
Emmanuel421

my ex girlfriend had this perfume. it is very sexy and a little sweet. I recognize it instantly wherever I go...

takeasniff
takeasniff

When he named this "Rocks" I don't think Ralph means rock chick I think he means as in rocks on the beach and the blue one was supposed to be like the ocean and the hot one was hot coconut, tropical. These are all aspects of the beach and the tropical island smells not as in a rock chick!!

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I got this perfume before I smelled it. I didn't really like this at all. The scent was too strong but it did last a long time though. It just wasn't for me.

LisaJoy
LisaJoy

Hi!

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this perfume at? I received a sample of it a while back and fell in love with it! Since most department stores don't carry it anymore, I was going to purchase it on-line, but am tired of dealing with the "counterfeits" of the world! Does anyone have ANY info on LEGIT PERFUME WEBSITES?? (And yes, I've tried Ebay and Amazon, but I just don't trust them as much...)

Please help!
Thanks:)

KasiaS
KasiaS

The strangest scent I've ever smelled! Quite horrible, too, to be honest! - but I write it for fun, if you love it, just wear it! Probably it might be lovable, and the intention was this certainly :)
Probably I simply have a problem with palm leaf and passion fruit. Love the bottle, though, it has a lot of positive energy and fits the juice.
Very exotic and synthetic, the easier versions being Boss Orange Sunset Heat and Escada's Taj Sunset.

avita
avita

Irremplazable. El maracuya, ambar, la hoja de coco y un cierto toque a malteada me hacen sentir feliz, llena de energia y todos elogian el perfume cuando lo uso :)
Desde el momento en que lo oli quede encantada y tenia que tenerlo, solo me ha pasado con Rocks y con Marc Jacobs de Marc Jacobs, ambos descontinuados :(
ahora debo buscar otro perfume del cual enamorarme ...quizas Crystal Noir de Versace pero no me entusiasma tanto...

Anissa
Anissa

Unfortunately this smells milk, coconut, orange blend to my nose.It`s not fresh and it`s not fruity either.Somehow it`s just very odd and boring.I don`t know what I was thinking when I bought 100 ml of this...

duskangel101
duskangel101

Powdery, sickeningly sweet, sythetic oranges. It reminds me of vitamin C pills.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

not make a rebudle with anybody, but although it does smell good..... it's smell to me is like it's been done before, estee lauders beyond paradise for men!!!

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

This fragrance lasts all day on my skin, I love the smell .. I definitely smell of coconut (not have) bananas, I noticed something citrus.
It remains to say that I love the smell of coconuts!

agent_k
agent_k

The smell I get from the fragrance is a kind of tropical summery coconut and suntan lotion smell, and not much else. Different from the original "Ralph" fragrance.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

Opening with a vodka passionfruit RTD vibe, this alcoholic accord burns off very quicky to leave a very tart (and authentic!) passionfruit. I like this passionfruit note very much indeed! If this was a solifruit I would have been sold on the spot.

It doesn't take long for Rocks to sweeten though and that beloved passionfruit takes on a more creamy banana/orange blossom tropical breakfast juice feel.

About 15 minutes into the journey though a distinct chilliness enters. I normally associate this sensation with lotus however I suspect the palm leaf could have that brisk affect. Much later this chilliness becomes a tad soapy and ruins the flirty fruit juice effect but this travesty is salvaged somewhat by a pleasant trace of sandalwood on the skin.

An extremely interesting perfume, I am not sure how it ties in with a 'rock chick', nonetheless it is spirited and a lot of fun to wear every now and again (too much exposure would become tedious).

Note - you will get about 4 hours out of it before needing to reapply.

Nesian1
Nesian1

Starts as a coconutty fruity concotion and then turns into the scent of mouldy rotten Mandarins after half an hour :( Wont purchase...ever.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

P.S. And too weak, not much lasting power.

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

Very disappointing and it's being returned. Nothing fruity or coconuty about this fragrance, which is the reason that I purchased it ( online, untested, going by the reviews ). I was expecting somthing that smells like kiwi fruit, coconut and vanilla. Instead, it's a nice, fresh floral scent, but nothing extraordinary.

la_beba
la_beba

this one opening like citrus y orange..very nice..but it getting sweeter n sweeter i just could not stand it..all i smell is sweet orange, very sweet..like no balance with other notes..weird body chemistry huh..:(

but the only good thing about this perfume for me, it stay on pretty long time on my skin.

DazzlingDiva005
DazzlingDiva005

I expected Ralph Rocks to smell more like a tropical-orange scent, but what I pick up is creamy woods. It smells delicious and sexy. Perfect for the summer! Nice staying power.

guest_perfumelover
guest_perfumelover

when i 1st spray this..remind me of britney fantasy..quite citrusy orange smell..then it became sweeter & creamier...it really last long on me...at the end of the day i can still smell the sweet orange..not citrusy orange, its more like creamier orange..:)

wowgirl
wowgirl

Ralph Rocks smells both beachy and tropical at the same time, and at first I liked it. But, the more and more I used it, the more unimpressive it became. I resorted to using it to spray in the air and no longer cared to wear it on my skin. Ralph Lauren is quite weak in his fragrance creating, I can't name one scent I really like by him.

Cereza
Cereza

Used to love it, but then something went wrong, it is really sticky and sweet and gets annoying after few hours.
Maybe I have changed...no doubts that I will continiue to use what's left in the bottle, but definetely not daily and not indoors.

paolapasolini
paolapasolini

Overpowering sweet creamy coconut smell...
It would be nice if the top citrus notes would last longer, but they don't, so I can't stand this fragrance for more than 10 minutes.

guest_Maria
guest_Maria

I was expecting a fresh and fruity scent but what I got was a thick and vanilla/coconut covered smell, I'll probably sell this one and buy something else for summer :

alina terec
alina terec

just got it. it starts as a very fruity and exotic fresh frag and after just few minutes it becomes flowery, woody warm maby milk-ish and mixed with sweet candy. pleasant but i'd rather like it moore with the top notes dominating. the bottle is kindah cheap looking, it looks like a very easy to break bottle. carefull with that ;P

straydogfreedom
straydogfreedom

This is my #1 go to perfume. I have loved it since it arrived. Start to finish, it is just my favorite scent. I never get sick of it. It's so tropical and fresh to start, eventually becoming a really warm smell. It's perfect. Not overly feminine. A+

guest_Cyple
guest_Cyple

I can't separate the notes forum overall perfume, but I smell something aquatic indeed. For me this scent is something new, some kind of mistique but I don't know if it helps to rock :) maybe not because this scent for me is more of the romantic kind. But in total it is good scent, I can recommend it for others. One more thing, it is not only girlish scent, indeed no, it suits and for young woman.

For a fragrance supposedly devoid of vanilla, RALPH ROCKS is pretty darned sweet. I had relatively low expectations, given the name and truly garish colors, and I have to say that my expectations were met.

Contrary to the implications inherent in its name, RALPH ROCKS is about as tame as they come! The orange here even seems like Tang: could be used in outerspace without any danger of degradation. I would describe the overall scent as similar to what would be the result of mixing RALPH COOL and RALPH HOT together in a beaker: something of a mess. Sort of a fruity floral; sort of an oriental. If you like the former category, you'd probably prefer RALPH or RALPH COOL. If you are more into orientals, then you'd probably prefer RALPH HOT.

RALPH ROCKS seems to me like a last ditch effort to squeeze the most out of all of the previous RALPH and RALPH flanker campaigns--not to mention the bottle (but I did).

Not for me, but I do believe that I learned something from this walk down RALPH lane, which will come to a slightly premature close as I have no sample of RALPH WILD. (phew!)

vertigo
vertigo

I don't get ANY citrus!
And there is something in it that makes it smell a bit rubbery on my skin ... hyacinth, I think.
Despite this, I really like it :)

I can't detect single notes, it's well blended, and gives a tropical, summery, hot, a bit damp feeling of huge FUN!
It is different from most of the floral fruities now - a unique floral fruity with a delicate gourmand touch. And - what is important to me - it's tropical & beachy without coconut! good!

Nice stuff! :)

It's the 5th fragrance I know from Anne Buzantian, and the 5th I like / respect. It seems I like her nose :)

Taliera

I've discovered the real reason why I like this fragrance: it's in the top notes. I love the aggressive, punchy character of the citrus. But it doesn't take long for that to fade, and then it turns into something that could only be described as weird (compared to the beginning). The dry down takes it in a completely different direction - cool, creamy and aquatic - and aimed at the mass market, to be precise. Much more suited as a teen fragrance, despite the more "serious" start.

rithacha
rithacha

Ralph Rocks is a fruity little creamsicle smoothie. At first, DELICIOUS. You pick off the orange garnish and eat it before sipping down that thick frothy orange dream with a girly pink straw. At first, you feel cute and sugar-high with your flip-flopped feet and tropical smoothie. But . . . your smoothie is too big. You can't finish it. Halfway through, your head is buzzing uncomfortably from excess sugar and cream. After another hour, you give up and stomp off never wanting to see another creamsicle smoothie again in your life. Under the hot sun, it melts and oozes all over the sand, where the ants come and finish it off for you.

Natalya
Natalya

Reminds me Escada perfumes.Was so in love with this scent at first,gave it away to my daughter.She loves it.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Smells great but its scent is not unique, suited for casual wear and general fun situations.

guest_Marika
guest_Marika

This is just like a pina colada that has been mixed with water and left in the sun... not a good scent, smells weird and not like something you would want to smell like... to me its not like a beach perfume its just like a tropical drink that has gone bad.... and no lasting power. I have it and i am fighting to use it up!! maybe i will just throw it away...

definitely tropical,also to me very watery.I can smell something like sea notes that I don't see here in the composition,but that's the way I can describe it.the smelling reminds me of Tommy Bahama Very cool,but I like Tommy Bahama more than this one.it's too watery.
I can't call it yummy like some other tropical fragrances.for example sunset heat escada is much better than this one.
it's not bad,but there isn't any personality in the way it smells.the middle notes smell much better than the first notes to me.again it's strange because I smell something like Banana leaf which makes it delicious.it's light and good for everyday use during summer.the sillage is a bit weak,so it won't annoy anybody around you.

c3c
c3c

Hard to describe! There's no problem picking up the orange notes. It's very tropical, all you need are palm trees! Great for a warm sunny day at the beach or out on the town in Hawaii. It's not my favorite, but I enjoy it now and then.

andy
andy

this stuff would make the bride of chucky SEXY great stuff

LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

I got it as a gift, but I don´t like it :( I like the fruity start but the green and woody finish irittates me :(

Argirl
Argirl

My grams got this for me for Christmas!!!
It smells so good and I love the colors on the bottle...this is the best one imo!

Taliera

Despite how much I, and most people here are loving this scent, it seems to be not selling very well. The other Ralph scents are more popular, and everywhere cheap Ralph Rocks bottles are turning up (not imitations by the way). Here in Australia I found a bottle of 100mL for $29.95 (even less in American dollars). I really hope they don't stop producing this perfume - because it's fantastic!

tugce2c3
tugce2c3

Ralph Rocks is a scent which stands out! In weekends I have a part time job in a perfumery and therefore I know a lot of fragrances. And this one.. it is magic. I can not name a fragrance that is this hip, daredevil-like, young and dynamic.

Definitely a scent for in summer because of its citrus/fruity accords. But.. Because of a subtle warm glow that is induced by the amber and sun-warm wood, you can also wear it in winter during day!

My compliments to the chef!

MoietToi
MoietToi

I tried this one on a few days ago. All I can say is thank heaven! Finally a perfume that does not contain vanilla I hate vanilla. Um,anyways I really like the citrusy fresh opening it's gourgeous. But it dosen't seem to last long.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This one reminds me of Harajuku Lovers' G a lot. And I also much prefer it to the original Ralph. It's really nice, definitely a good summer fragrance. :)

wallflower
wallflower

i got this perfume in a swap, for which im really grateful coz otherwise i think i would have never tried it!
its really different from what i thought it would be..not a hard candy-bubble gum-candyfloss overdose for little children, but rather a tropical, exotic, upbeat, super optimistic creamy deliciousness..and however i do think that its in the same range with the other beachy perfumes, like Miami Glow (which i also like), it is rather unique, i havent smelled an other perfume which smells too similar.
its quite innocent and charming in its carfree, cheerful,giggly way.
though i dont think that its strictly for teengagers, it certainly is very young so i can only advise it for the under 25 crowd. perferct for hanging out on a warm summer day. the only negative is that it fades very quickly:((

scentread
scentread

I get so many compliments from men when I wear this! Can you say yummy! Good enough to eat!

Since becoming interested in perfume, I have trained my nose to appreciate scents that I wouldn't normally have liked. Had I been a young girl without my fragrance knowledge I may have enjoyed this fragrance.

Ralph Rocks is most certainly aimed at a younger crowd. Typical of your fruity and sugary teen fragrances, this perfume certainly fits into that category. In my opinion, Ralph Lauren has played it too safe with this fragrance, emulating many celebrity scents in hope of cracking the teen market. I don't think this fragrance fits the description of a rock-chick. There is nothing rebellious or hardcore about it. It's more a cheap, tropical scent.

The initial spray is very citrusy, like a strong blast of lemon and orange. This fragrance is also rather linear, the notes don't seem to differ between the top and base notes. Lasting power is also very poor, which is a shame for this fragrance's price.

Ralph Rocks strikes me as a fragrance that you will only find the younger crowd wearing as it doesn't spell out sophistication or sexiness at all. I can only imagine this perfume being worn during the warmer months or to the beach, because this scent is not overly versatile. A better alternative if you like this scent would be Sunkissed Glow by Jennifer Lopez. It smells a lot more expensive but is only half the price.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I don't like this it smells like a blast of orange in the beginning and then turns dry and boring but it does have lasting power! Not for me I want a perfume that stands out and smells good like Ralph Hot!

joji
joji

sometimes the coconut scent turns to be ripe mango =)

Emeraude
Emeraude

me recuerda a las lociones bronceadoras para la playa...

mirror
mirror

This is the only one of the Ralph fragrance i would consider buying. The orange smell is quite fresh and nice.
It is not very long lasting though.

shadyisme
shadyisme

My grams bought this for me one year and she even loved it....its one of my favorite Ralph fragrances

Fiorenza
Fiorenza

The orange scent is really strong! Too strong for my taste... However, the coconut can be smelled without any doubt a few hours after this overpowering orange cloud... After the first try, I gave it to my mom - luckily she adores oranges! The original Ralph is far better than this one :)

thomkallor
thomkallor

The absolute pits! An otherwise very fun and engaging woman in my office wears this and I can smell her the *second* she gets off the elevator! The overpowering, nauseating synthetic orange note has all the subtlety of Phyllis Diller. It flies into my face and down my throat - jagged and obnoxious, insistent and irritating. I wish I had the heart to tell my colleague that she is literally making me ill with this garbage!

guest_Urobian
guest_Urobian

lovely creamy coconut-fruity floral base... really nice with a great longevity, sexy and funny !

lolita82
lolita82

i tried this scent while i was abroad 4 summer holiday. i absolutly loved it!!! what made me give it away is the fct that after 4 hrs it changes scent from floral fruity to oriental ...it started smelling like kenzo amour , which gave me a headeache! pity..

tangledvines
tangledvines

Very orangey and fresh smelling. I like the scent, just not as a perfume.

sjanira
sjanira

I really like this one, it has a very strong orange/tangerine smell but then changes in to a softer warmer scent. It's very different compared to the other fragrances I own which is why I like it. It stays for quite a bit too and I just love the bright orange and blue colors on the bottle.

randik
randik

Yes indeed Taliera, this one has really got staying power! And I like the way it transforms into a warm, sensual scent after a while.

angelahta
angelahta

One of my all time favourites. I like this intense orange, innocent and wild at the same time.

Taliera

Great staying power - I'm still smelling it after 12 hours! The only word of warning I would give to young, unsuspecting perfume-enthusiasts is that the initial scent soon changes into a completely different scent - after several hours there is no hint of that orangey/tangerine smell and it resembles more of the original Ralph, but cooler.

Taliera

It's quite different to the other Ralph scents in the collection. I love the tangerine top note - too bad it fades - I would buy it if just lasted longer.

guest_Natalia
guest_Natalia

Es un perfume muy veraniegoy fresco.Su aroma es tropical ya que huele a leche de coco (entre otras frutas) y hojas de palma.Es muy dulce! :P

Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren 3.55 out of 5 based on 318 ratings and 82 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Rocks, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Rocks by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.