Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Ralph Wild Ralph Lauren for women

Ralph Wild Ralph Lauren for women
dislike

ozonic

This floral – fruity composition was presented in 2007, made out of juicy notes of strawberry, watermelon juice and cherry blossom. It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT, its bottle shaped just like previous Ralph Hot 2006, Ralph Cool 2004 and Ralph Rocks 2006 and Ralph 2000 editions. Ralph Wild was created by Olivier Gillotin, Jim Krivda and Linda Kramer.

Watermelon Wild Strawberry

Red Rose Cherry Blossom Jasmine

Sandalwood Musk

Ralph Wild Fragrance Reviews

chuwey
chuwey

Agree that this is too expensive..
The scent is not too catchy.. eventhough its unique, i rather sniff it straight from the bottle than from my wrist.

My body chemistry really picky..:(

Yes there are strawberry/watermelon, drydown are sandal wood, can recognize a hint of thin rose before its really gone.. last only 2 hours on me..

But the bottle is really cute..

caitrun
caitrun

This is summer, this is the beach! Truly ozonic and aquatic. Sweet and musky. I can't even begin to say how much I adore this fragrance! The watermelon and strawberry meld together perfectly, while the musk keeps things balanced. I can close my eyes and be transported to a sunny beach, a light warm breeze blowing. Simply put, Ralph Lauren Wild makes my soul smile :).

novembertea
novembertea

I briefly had a roommate who was visiting from Singapore in college. When she left, she gifted a barely-used bottle of this fragrance to me. It sat with the rest of my fragrances for a few years until I just threw it away. I never quite knew what to make of it - back then I was much more self-conscious, and didn't understand that I could wear something a little "risky" and own it. I had a boyfriend at the time who told me that it smelled like an Asian woman! I believe that you could find a suitable alternative in the Pink line at Victoria's secret. This fragrance is red fruit and ozonic, almost like a red fruity wine cooler. I'm sad that I threw it away years ago, but I'm not about to throw a bunch of money at bottle on ebay (yes it's been discontinued). Anyway, let this be a lesson learned - if you don't like a fragrance now, set it aside and wait a few years. You'd be surprised at how your tastes change.

almarie
almarie

This is such a pretty scent from the Ralph collection. It reminds me of The Body Shop's Strawberry scent. Unfortunately, this is going for a ridiculous amount of money on any site you can still find it on, so I will keep my eyes open for a good deal should one arise. Eventually, I need this in my collection just like all the others!

Thurea
Thurea

This smells like warm strawberry jam. It sounds absolutely disgusting, but it smells HEAVENLY. It's very youthful and fruity and I imagine it's either love or hate for everyone who smells it. For me it was love - too bad it's discontinued, because I absolutely adore this one.

Pinkerpearl
Pinkerpearl

Oh dear! The young lady who said that this smells of strawberries and balls nearly made me fall out of my seat with laughter! I just adore the opinions on this site. I personally don't smell any balls but I do smell a ton of strawberries and other fruits. This just didn't work well with my chemistry. It came off waaaayyy too sweet.

NillaMilk
NillaMilk

I haven't smelled Ralph Lauren Wild in ages - but I still remember how much I loved it! My favorite strawberry perfume I've ever found. It's fun and sweet and reminds me of a warm summer sunset at the beach.

florence.lee
florence.lee

For a name like Wild, it's pretty mild and mehhhh... It smells too much like Johnson's kids no more tears shampoo, with its synthetic berries and peach overload. Makes me feel like a 10 year old again, how could this be Wild? Scent does not evolve on me at all with its cheap linearity, uninteresting and meh... For those who like synthetic, cheap smelling floral-fruitys like this, Bath and Body Works gives you a better bang for your buck.

lucyshep
lucyshep

i thought this perfume was going to be sweet cause of the strawberries especially but it turns out to smell too strong and not sweet/feminine at all.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Smells like Cherry candy!

neciaczerniecki
neciaczerniecki

i believe i am destined to never have this perfume. first try i was sent ralph rocks, then my second bottle never arrived. over 100 bucks down the drain

Ouch!
Ouch!

I found this to be a mish-mash of uninteresting red fruit. I lvoe me some berries and fruity things but this one wasn't very impressive. It's a safe bet for an innoffensive day perfume in summer. I've smelled many similar though.

The strawberry is the main note and it's quite uninteresting.

It's not a sweet sweet perfume though which is quite nice, more of a crisp fruity perfume.

Doesn't make me do back flips though.

courtney.lirilli
courtney.lirilli

This is just a novelty perfume to me, I only seem to wear it on days when Im just at home relaxing. For some reason I dont take this perfume seriously, it smells too much like a body splash to me, the gummi bear fruitiness of it is nice but I'd never wear it to work or when meeting important people. Nice bottle to have though and looks great on my perfume display.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I really like this a lot! how can you spray this and not get happy? it smells like it would be the most delicious summer punch you could ever drink! This one makes you crave fruit and cocktails. Its a very pleasant happy fragrance. I just need to find a drink that taste as good as this one smells! People tend to really respond well to this perfume. I cant imagine it smelling bad on anyone. Its fruity done right! Not child like fruity and not chemical imitation fruity.. its I wish i could actually drink this fruity!

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

I like it when I spray it it smells like watermelon and strawberry then I can't really pick up the middle notes but the booting note is a deep sandalwood scent well one at least it's a very pleasant scent not to strong or to light!

SheShe
SheShe

This fragrance wasn't what I've expected.

This is a strawberry with - excuse me - balls. This isn't very sweet scent. Ralph Wild! reminds me about Chopard's Madness minus the rubbery tone I got from it. This is a scent like a flame. Strawberry is spicy, hot and burning. I don't know, maybe it's a combination of wild strawberry, rose and cherry blossom, maybe there's a spice not listed, but the strawberry is spicy in the beginning with a coriander-like spiciness, and then it becomes minty.

It's a fragrance very rush-like, like you were in a hurry, then it calms down. This isn't a scent of a polite and nice girl. After few hours reminds me a bit of Givenchy's Hot Couture edt.

I like the bottle.

poivrerose
poivrerose

This strawberry is true strawberry for me. It is juicy and bright. Some strawberry notes take on a very floral essence that mimics freesia - that does not happen here at all. I think the watermelon note amps up the juiciness perfectly. It is a very pulpy, tart, and slightly sweet fruitiness - but gains a hint of musk upon drying down. Uplifting, invigorating, and absolute fun! Definitely a summery fragrance and perfect for a beach vacation. Great sillage and longevity. It smells wonderful on fabric as well!
(Try layering with Ralph Hot - Fabulous)

Jess1fireflight
Jess1fireflight

This is undoubtly my signature scent. Im on my second bottle , have used it for years. now that it has been discontinued I've had to find other perfumes to replace it but none equalizes..

Ive gotten so many compliments, once i got in a friend's car and during the whole trip she was saying and basically shouting of how good I smelled. Guys love it also. They find it sweet and great., definetly leaves an impression. Hope that it comes back to the market. Love it so much.

Pink&Cupcakes
Pink&Cupcakes

Today i blought a bottle 50ml of Ralph Wild, i was lookinf for a fragance with watermelon and the combination with strawberry seduce me...in my skin i get some musky strawberry while im at oficce..but outside with the breezes, bring a refreshing cocktail of strawberries and watermelon..so girly...but i love it!!

Abyss1001

This stuff is AWESOME... Love the pink pepper/strawberry combination... The perfect summer scent...delicious!

Abyss1001

All time favourite summer scent!!! Yummy strawberries and pink peppercorn. Love this to no end!!! It's a nice change from the florals and spices which are better in cooler weather.

cisco
cisco

I have been searching for a strawberry scent and gave Ralph Wild a shot. The main notes in it would be the strawberries. That is what I expected so I am not disappointed. The sillage is average and the longevity is not great (4 hours).

I just ordered (had already tested) a tin of Fresh Strawberry Solid Perfume Fragrance Oil from an eBay dealer. I will use this to boost the strawberry in Ralph Wild. Should it work, I will notify all of you of the dealer. Two ounces only cost me $7.95 with free shipping. Many of us are on "strawberry quests". They are even trickier than "rose quests".

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

Straigh up cherry kool aid! Whenever I sprayed this at the department store I thought the kool aid man was going to pop and and say ''Oh yeah'' Buy it! ''No thanx mr kool aid man...

Booogie
Booogie

I like this- better when sprayed onto clothes or in the air. On my skin, it turns into a peppery, cherry-watermelon scent. It actually smells great, really fresh and sweet when it's sprayed somewhere other than my skin.

Suzi
Suzi

I liked it but I didn't love it's refreshingly different but the actual fragrance was a bit underwhelming for me and it smelt much better when it had been on a few hours. I prefer Cool to Wild, however I loved the packaging and the bottle a gorgeous shade of red that's what attracted me to the perfume it's a shame the perfume isn't as quite as good as the bottle but on the whole I'd give it a 7 out of 10

movs
movs

So this should be a fruity fragrance. Here's what I got:
It opens with strawberry and some acrid note which to my nose smells like cardamom.
Sniffing my wrist after a few minutes I didn’t even smell the strawberries anymore, only that sharp spicy note. I actually stopped sniffing and didn’t pay more attention to the fragrance until I sat by an open window. Suddenly I became aware of the vague scent of sweet strawberry. Quite nice and exactly what I had expected from this fragrance. The strawberry note is a bit bubblegum-like which makes this perfume rather girlish.

Along whit the 3 other fragrances of this line by RL I think the intention was to create a fresh fruity fragrance. The strawberry note do develop during the dry down but at the same time the scent fades away. I couldn’t get past the strong “cardamom” note and enjoy the heart of this fragrance. I only liked the nice vague strawberry sillage. Such a shame.

In 3 words: GIRLY – ACRID – SWEET

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

The sweet strawberry scent would be great for summer. Too bad it didn't last 4 hours on my skin, and that is layering it with lotion. Not my fav of the Ralph Collection.

Petite poupée
Petite poupée

This one really smells of strawberries - artificial ones? Yes. But I don't mind. It's (a bit too) sweet but not in a vanilla overwhelming way. Every time I've worn this, my parents have mentioned how good I smell (and none of them like sweet fragrances so maybe it's not that sweet anyway). Don't know why it's especially this one that they notice - the sillage has to be good!

AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM
AMOS' & SNAGGS' MOM

Very disappointing and it's being returned. Nothing fruity about this fragrance at all ... which was the reason that I purchased it ( online, untested, going by the reviews ). It's a nice, clean, floral scent, nothing extraordinary, though. Absolutely no hint whatsoever of strawberry or watermelon.

Amethyste
Amethyste

It's too artificial. The sweetness comes from nothing that actually exists on nature. This is too childish even for a child. I love the presented notes, but it's not pleasant to smell a thing like this. It's almost a joke.

andrevarx
andrevarx

It is too cloying or powerful, not overdosing, is too little too sweet and sensual.

jonr951
jonr951

This is probably the best BIG fruity sweet strawberry scent out there. I prefer it much more over the original Ed Hardy. I like it just as much as SJP NYC because they really do smell exactly the same. Its perfect for hot weather. Its so juicy and refreshing. Its like a strawberry and watermelon punch or cocktail. Its sooo delicious. Its my favorite from the Ralphs. I sure hope this one is around for a really long time. Its the perfect summer scent!! If you're looking for a different kind of refreshing fruit from say something like, Light Blue, Ralph Wild is definitely something you should try. You'll LOVE it!! : )

alina terec
alina terec

something about this fragrance is very wrong. it starts off really nice with fruit some berries, very zesty and then just after seconds this spicy smell hits brutally your senses. this combo is just not ok. it kindah smells like some spicy alcoholic drink to me. it scraches my throat and the inside of my nostrals. i can sense peperkon in this. this is fire.

Lucero
Lucero

The base notes are overwhelming on my skin,thats pretty much all i can smell on my skin but with a hint of fruit & a something VERY spicey that i dont like at all...im reading reviews about it being young & fresh? ERRRRR,i love & wear pretty much nothing but young & fresh fragrances but this is anything but young & fresh! Yuckk!

vioversilver
vioversilver

A fragrance for the very young or young at heart , this is a sheer & sweet scent of strawberries & watermelon.
Wild is not overly sweet though, it's a very pleasant sweetness that is no doubt very girly with no apologies for being so.
I do not get any real muskiness , it's very fresh the whole time, which is not a bad thing.
I think of pink powder puffs & strawberry pop whenwearing this one..
Lasts about three - four hours on my skin.

alexanna7

Love it so much that i bought two more bottles.!really found a summer frag with a strawberry note that i like!with a fresh but still mature at the same time!love it!

alexanna7

Just bought it.needed a summer fragrance.it.s summery.girly.and strawberry with a ralph note.makes me happy scent!those who likes fruity and happy summery scent.should test this one!

Is this really perfume or home-made strawberry jam and watermelon gelati?

While I love sweet scents, the definition of pleasantly sweet has its limits. As my tastes change with age, I find myself running from scents such as this one.

Ralph Wild is the ultimate girly scent. I imagine young, giggly 15 year old girls going bananas over this fragrance. It captures their youth and vitality perfectly. I can also see this appealing to the young at heart, those women who love being transported to their younger days through the scent-portal.

Strawberry certainly features in Ralph Wild, and it opens the scent with a 'KAZAAM'! To the older crowd, this may remind you of a Strawberry Daiquiri on a hot Summer's night.

Somewhere in the heart the scent becomes slightly clean smelling, a little like shampoo, but an expensive one at that. Refreshing is almost the right word, however the scent does maintain a pleasant sharpness throughout.

Because of this fragrance's simplicity, Ralph Wild does come across as liquified strawberry candy. The Ralph series, including the original, has been successful in creating casual, sweet, Summery scents for the younger crowd, however not all appeal to those over the age of 20.

misscareyann
misscareyann

This fragrance is a very berry fragrance, with the teeniest tiniest pinch of something spicy or zesty that comes out in the dry down.
It's sweet, but not childish.

Neysa_marie
Neysa_marie

love this perfume.. It's perfect for a day out.. gives you an uplift.

Argirl
Argirl

I bought this for my friend one Christmas...and she wore it all the time and after awhile I had to go get some for myself...it smells really really good on my skin.

andy
andy

this smells great

sharyssa
sharyssa

Smells exactly like Ralph but with a strawberry note it is also a very weak non noticable scent,I hated it and returned my bottle.

mwater1
mwater1

This morning I wanted something light, refreshing, and fruity. I was going to go with another Ralph Lauren fragrance when I spotted Ralph Wild in my perfume bin.

I think that it's not just a plain strawberry fruit scent. The beginning of the fragrance was a sparkling, watery, and light fruit scent. Kind of like a strawberry and watermelon seltzer beverage. On the dry down, the jasmine, sandalwood, and musk mingle with the strawberry to create a warm strawberry incense type scent. I also find that the cherry blossom is a bit more defined here, as well. I think it's a great scent for a hot summer day like today.

mandashell
mandashell

I had this for a while and would always get compliments from my coworker who said that she wanted to bite me LOL!It isn't a bad fragrance and is awesome for summer. It smells very juicy if that makes any sense. I also found it to very refreshing as well. I just got bored with it.

VCTRCSTL
VCTRCSTL

I love this scent..it's so fresh and light, doesn't give me a headache at all. I find it cool in my nostrils, perfect for everyday use. I planned to go panic-buying for this stuff. Really smells great!

smp
smp

I have this, i think it's a happy scent, that's why i bought it.., ok i admit that i also bought this because smell like watermelon chewing gum...
UHMMMM!!!

Trvevil
Trvevil

The main theme in this fragrance is strawberry and watermelon, it reminds me one flavored water that has this smell. In fact I like strawberry smell but pairing it with watermelon wasn't that good idea, because it gave slightly weird smell. After two top notes becoming less intensive (but they're still there)I can feel rose with jasmine too. It lasts 5-6 hours.
For summer it's the best of course..

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

Red berries, and not much else. With a name like "Wild" I was expecting a little kick of something naughty at the end. So, while it is a nice enough red berry scent, it is nothing particularly special.

guest_LizzFizz
guest_LizzFizz

I love that this perfume has strawberry and watermelon. Those are the notes that make me love fruity perfumes really. But I also like fresh-smelling perfumes.

shadyisme
shadyisme

I got this for a friend for Christmas and she said it was the best Christmas present she got that year.

hena a
hena a

smells sooo strawberry-ish. i like it (maybe becoz i like strawberries n fruity smells) but my boyfriend said its too sweet.

kinda smell like body shop. IMO quite a waste to get this becoz u can get a similar scent from body shop for way cheaper.

but nice smell tho.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I smelled a sample of this perfume and think its wonderful! Definantly fruity with vanilla tones. It smells great and yes girly but I like to smell girly and also love the fruity escadas so it is along those lines. Fresh!

TGrace123
TGrace123

I personally really enjoy this smell, But maybe thats because i love strawberries. If you don't like the srawberry/ cherry smell don't buy it becasue thats the strongest smell in this perfume.

It's very girly and casual, And its not strong at all. It's perfect for just your regualr day, I wouldn't use it for an evening on the town.

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

"Wildness" is really childish here. Reminded me of Escada Moon Sparkle.

i want it! sounds wonderful :)

Erika_K
Erika_K

Pretty nice and sweet strawberry scent, nothing special.

cathmerized
cathmerized

got this as a gift. refreshing and sweet. great for the beach. but it smells kinda young, perhaps a tad too sweet and girly for my liking.

guest_lylian
guest_lylian

I have just smelled it. its quite nice, starwberry can be smelled more like watermelon, this last one i havent noticed in it. its a nice fruity scent bt i think its not so special and unique like the former ralph editions

Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren 3.62 out of 5 based on 243 ratings and 59 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ralph Lauren Ralph Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ralph Wild by Ralph Lauren represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.